What Is The XP Pen Brand Known For?
XP-Pen sells drawing tablets and drawing monitors that are ideal for beginner or experienced digital artists alike. These tablets are perfect for personal use or for online teaching or remote working…
XP Pen is quickly making a name for itself in the digital art space and in an industry with some very powerful brand names you have to be very good to be able to do that.
The XP Pen brand has now positioned itself as providing high-quality drawing tablets and monitors that work amazingly well at a much more affordable price than its major competitors.
XP-Pen is a tech company with 25 years of experience in Fine Art display manufacturing and distribution. From the very beginning, they have been focused on designing and providing users superior, high-quality, low-maintenance display solutions to customers around the world.
XP-Pen features various kinds of drawing monitors for illustrators, as well as tablets for graphic designers and designers.
Below we have listed some of the more popular drawing tablets and monitors provided by XP-Pen…
Are XP-Pen Drawing Tablets Good?
The XP-Pen brand is well and truly standing up to be counted when it comes to providing amazing drawing tablets at very affordable prices and they work just as well if not better than their more expensive competition. XP-Pen drawing tablets are ideal for digital artists…
I have listed the following popular XP-Pen drawing tablet below as an example. You can view all of the XP-Pen tablets at their Amazon store.
XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 10×6.25 Inch Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet Drawing Pen Tablet with Battery-Free Passive Stylus
Why Is This XP-Pen So Popular With Consumers?
Wonderful, my new favorite tablet brand. Especially for being “cheap”, this thing works great. I’d buy from this tablet/from this brand again in a heartbeat.
- I’m very pleased with this purchase- and I think I may stick with this brand as I upgrade to new tablets in the future.
- This tablet is so efficient, so smooth, comfortable, provides an amble workroom, has fantastic hot-key functionalities, and is overall the BEST purchase for drawing tablets that I’ve ever made.
- I will never go back to my old brand! As soon as my pen first glided through for test strokes, I knew this tablet WAS IT.
- Very useful if you are getting into digital art on a budget.
- Best value for your money. High quality, no batteries, easy to set up.
- I highly recommend this for anyone editing photos or creating illustrations or art. Great product!
- Best Tablet – for the money and the quality
- This is the best drawing tablet you will find at this price point.
- Best 60 dollars I’ve EVER spent! The precision is AMAZING on this thing! It is JUST LIKE drawing on paper!
- The buttons are very easy to use for undoing and erasing, which is a must.
- After using this tablet for well over a month, it is the best thing I have bought to step up my digital art.
- The design is so light and sleek, which is wonderful. Absolutely adoring this tablet
Is XP Pen Compatible With Mac And PCs?
I have a Mac and I’ve used the tablet so far with the following applications: Corel Painter Essentials 5 and 6, Art Rage 5, Rebelle versions 1 and 2, Pixelmator, Affinity Designer, and Mischief.
- I am not easily impressed but I have to say I am impressed with this tablet! From the packaging (reminiscent of Apple packaging) to the ease of downloading and installing the driver to the setup of the tablet and actually using it in Photoshop. All within six or seven minutes!
- I’m an artist and illustrator working on a mac for at least 10 years. I’ve had at least 5 tablets, trying to get one that has a decent price and has the quality I need. This one is the best tablet I’ve tried, has the quality of a Wacom, maybe better, with the price cut in half which is what I love the most, showing big monopoly companies to work for the customer and not for their wallet.
- Happy Mac User… purchased for Zoom meetings, where I can “draw” on a “whiteboard,” and it works very well for that. Easy to hook up to a Mac.
- Works nicely with both my Windows and my Mac. Great for using the whiteboard in telecoms (like Zoom or WebEx).
- The setup went super easy on both the Windows 10 PC and the Mac book came with some little extra items that weren’t listed thought that was nice too.
- Works effortlessly with Adobe software and Sketchbook, for me. Had no problems with driver installation on Mac OS.
- It’s really easy to install. Sometimes installing things for Mac is tricky but this drawing tablet gives a step by step guide for Mac once you download the driver from the website. No CD required.
- Drawing in photoshop was fine. Pressure works. Good pen with no battery. I’m happy with this tablet. I’m using it on Mac Mojave.
- I’m a math teacher and this really helped out. No issues setting up on my school Mac or my home PC.
- Great tablet for an amazing price works well with my mac book pro will totally recommend it!
Is XP Pen Compatible With Krita & Autodesk Sketchbook?
I’ve used this tablet with MediBang Paint Pro and with Krita on my laptop. Because of MediBang constantly pushing their Cloud services though, I’ve largely stuck with using Krita. This tablet works flawlessly with both apps.
- This tablet, combined with Krita on my Macbook 2013, is exactly what I need to get my art fix.
- I like everything about it great function and compatibility I used it with Autodesk sketch and Medibang paint pro.
- It works with Krita and MyPaint perfectly.
- Using with Krita on Linux (Kubuntu). Krita pressure profiles are working. Gimp too.
- This is amazing. Works well with Autodesk Sketchbook and Adobe Photoshop.
- It works amazingly on Krita (recommended drawing app for beginners!), especially on Firealpaca.
- Works very well come with a glove, the software is easy to install from the company website and works well with Krita.
- My daughter has been using this pad daily for the last month, and absolutely loves it. She has been going crazy with gimp/Firealpaca/Krita and loves being able to control darkness & the thickness of lines with pressure from the pen. It’s pretty cool to watch her create with it.
- Works as intended – I can’t get over how large the drawing area is. Works with all my programs – affinity, Autodesk sketchbook, Krita… etc.
- This tablet is very nice. It worked with my 2 favorite apps Krita and Photoshop perfectly.
- It works beautifully with Krita, pressure sensitivity work, and overall seems to be a great artistic tool.
- So far I’ve tried it with Krita, easy paint tool sai, Firealpaca, and sketchbook. It works great with all of them! Awesome product, I love it.
- Uber-responsive, been spot-on reliable. Works with all my apps, from Photoshop, Krita, Manga Studio, and other 2D stuff right through to my 3D Apps and has worked great across the board. A Fantastic little tablet!
- It gives you a nice sizable drawing area. And XP Pen is compatible with a lot of drawing programs, such as Sai, Krita, Photoshop, Clip Studio, etc.
- This pen and pad set work really well with Krita. The included “glove” to protect the pad from the natural oils of your hand is a nice inclusion.
- Professional or Beginners… It’s easy to use… I use Krita And I am a Professional Artist.
Are XP-Pen Drawing Monitors Good?
The XP-PEN Artist12 monitor is perfect for the professional artist looking to maximize their workspace and view their work on a larger screen. Drawing by hand and digital drawing both benefit from the extra screen space and resolution….
I have listed the following popular XP-Pen monitor below as an example. You can view all of the XP-Pen monitors at their Amazon store.
XP-PEN Artist12 11.6 Inch FHD Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphic Monitor with PN06 Battery-Free Pen Multi-Function Pen Holder and Glove
Why Is This XP-Pen So Popular With Consumers?
This thing is sweet! Slim profile sleek look great design. Works great with my Mac and has preformed perfect with PS, Krita, I have even used it for some 3D modeling! Great size (11.6”) display area. .453” thick.
- Great accessories that come with it, installed wonderfully, and make a digital drawing like drawing on paper.
- I use it with Krita and it works perfectly. I’m familiar with GIMP, so there really wasn’t a learning curve for me, but how quick a drawing can come together is awesome, and no eraser lines!
- If you are hesitant to move into the digital art world, I don’t think you will be disappointed with this device for the price.
- This is my first ever tablet and I honestly love it. I had a small issue where I received a faulty cable with it but thanks to amazing customer service my problem was solved right away, so I can easily say this is a brand I trust and will be sticking with.
- It’s an awesome artist tablet and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to start drawing digitally.
- I absolutely so love it. I do game development in my free time and this has really helped make things not only much more enjoyable but allowed me to really take things to a new level when sculpting and texturing.
- This tablet is amazing! I’ve always wanted a tablet with a screen but could never afford the name brand ones. I’m glad I stumbled upon this one!
- The product and customer service of this brand is phenomenal. Good price. Great product.
- I have a degree in Animation AND have used the best of the best drawing monitors/tablets and this is easily a 10/10.
- People automatically see “Wacom” and think they’re the best lol no. They’re just the most popular and if XP-pen keeps it up they’ll be just as known as Wacom.
- As someone who has had trouble converting to digital, I must say this is the best drawing tablet I’ve tried thus far.
- Best entry-level pen monitor.
Can You Use Xp Pen Without Computer?
Ever used a graphics tablet but felt frustrated with the need to use a computer to draw? Well here’s the solution. XP-Pen Artist 13.3 is a touchscreen drawing tablet with all the hardware and features of a regular PC or laptop built right in, with no need for that clunky old PC. This makes it so lightweight and portable, you can take it with you everywhere you go.
The XP-Pen makes it possible to draw anytime and anywhere as it’s a standalone drawing tablet. It does not need to connect with an external Computer/PC so you can do the same things as if you’re using a computer.
If you don’t own a computer, or want to use it as a tablet PC, then you can use a graphics tablet directly by plugging it into your TV or HD monitor. You can also use it with your tablet PC. The only difference is that you will get better response time and work easier if you connect it to your desktop PC.
It comes with options that work well with beginners and experts, and can switch between using a computer and connecting without a computer.
The XP-Pen Artist10S is a standalone graphics tablet that doesn’t need to be connected to a computer in order to work. You can install the necessary software on the device and then draw directly onto it using the digital pen and graphic stylus.
This allows you to draw without being tied down to your desk as you could on a traditional laptop computer.
Can You Use Xp Pen With Chromebook?
The XP-PEN Artist22E Pro tablet is a high-quality, easy-to-use device compatible with Google Chrome.
The Artist22 Pro works seamlessly with Chromebooks, so you can create information-rich content and share projects with Google Jamboard’s whiteboard; take notes quickly and conveniently with Google Keep, and effortlessly sketch diagrams on the Google Canvas.
And because XP-PEN tablets use active pen technology, you have full access to pressure sensitivity and customizable buttons to make your learning experience interactive and engaging.
The XP-PEN Tablet is designed to deliver the best pen experience on Chromebooks. Using a stylus allows you to quickly and accurately enter text, taking your learning to new levels.
Experience the ease of working on a pen tablet. XP-PEN is compatible with most Chromebook and Chrome OS devices, so you can create information-rich content and collaborate with teachers and classmates on Google Jamboard’s whiteboard.
You’ll also be able to add diagrams, clean notes, mathematical models, and presentations to your Google Classroom lessons with ease – no more distracting fellow students as they try and follow your handwriting!
Can You Connect Xp Pen To Ipad?
XP-PEN Deco 02, Deco 02 Air, and Deco 02 Creative functions as a tablet pen, a graphics pen, and an interactive pen. The XP-PEN products enable you to draw on Windows 8/10(latest), macOS Sierra, or above, as well as the iOS platform when used with the transmitter and receiver kits (for IOS system).
It turns a smartphone or tablet into a personal digital drawing pad that can be used in various fields.
Yes, you can connect your XP Pen to your iPad, and here is how to do it. The first thing you need to do is download the Xp Pen app from the App Store to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Once you do that, open the app and you will see a menu bar at the top of the screen.
This is where you’ll go to connect the XP Pen to your iPad. Just tap the “+” button in the upper-left corner, then the “+” button on the left, and then the “+” button on the right. After you tap it once, you will see a menu with a lot of different options.
XP-PEN drawing tablet has been well-received by artists and designers.
Can You Animate On Xp Pen?
The XP-Pen offers you the freedom to produce animation anywhere, anytime.
In fact, XP Pen even ran an animation contest with almost 160 entrants and you can see some of the results here: Animation Contest.
The only thing stopping you from becoming a professional animator is the cost of traditional animation software and hardware. XP-Pen solves that problem with this affordable digital drawing tablet and drawing monitor.
In summary, I have only listed 2 out of the very many products XP-Pen sells and you can already see just from these two products that this company is a very good brand.
Many customers made a point of mentioning a major name brand competitor in a not so favorably light and were ecstatic with the availability of a much cheaper option that works equally as good and if not better.
XP-Pen also has some great tutorials and I’m sure you will find many more from other users on Youtube as well. You can visit the XP-Pen Youtube channel here.
As the word spreads XP-Pen is growing more and more in popularity and I suspect as demand grows eventually so will their prices but for now, you can grab top-quality drawing products from this brand at great prices.