What Is The Tineco Brand Known For?
Tineco has been an excellent brand for vacuum cleaners ever since it was founded in 1998 and its vacuums are some of the most popular available…
Known for being an innovative company specializing in the creation of smart electrical appliances with the goal of making everyday products we use in the home both smarter and easier to use.
Tineco became an industry pioneer when it launched its first-ever smart vacuum in 2019.
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Tineco products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Tineco Is A Good Brand For Smart Vacuums
The Tineco Pure ONE S11 is very highly regarded and has an impressive 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars. It is lightweight, is easy to maneuver, picks up sand and pet hair, has high suction, and the best part is there is no cord to worry about…
Example of comments from Tineco reviews:
I can’t say much more then wow! Our offices get so dirty with all the foot traffic and we need a vacuum that can handle use multiple times a day along with picking up animal hair from employees and patrons bringing in dogs. We’ve never had a smart vacuum let alone one like this. This seriously connects to an app on our phones. It gives real time data on how much crud has been sucked up, filter life, dirty bin level, battery life, and more. It even automatically increases the suction as the sensors notice more dirt is being sucked up. It’s really pretty cool!
- We’ve owned other vacuums, some cordless and some not within the price range of this one, and by far we prefer the Tineco.
- The dust bin is easy to empty and the whole unit hangs on the wall and charges.
- The Tineco Pure One is really good. I live near the beach and this vacuum picks up sand and pet hair that I can’t even see.
- I also like the LED light on the front which highlights pet hair I might have otherwise missed.
- It’s so lightweight and easy to move around.
- I love that everything about it is automatic, too – no more worrying about flipping a switch when moving to a different surface!
- But the best thing by far is NO CORD!! This one is even better than our old corded vacuum, and we actually put them to the test in a head to head “competition”. The Tineco won hands down.
- The quality of the unit is great and the maneuverability and lightweight allow me to go under more furniture and actually clean faster.
- I prefer a very high suction so I use it with a higher setting and glad that function is part of the design.
- It is so convenient to not have to mess around with the cord. You literally just unhook it and pull the trigger to start cleaning up any mess, big or small.
Tineco Is A Good Brand For Wet-Dry Vacuums
The Tineco Wet/Dry Vacuum is very popular and no wonder with outstanding ratings. More than 82% of reviewers rates this vacuum 5 out of 5 stars…
Click image to view on Amazon
Example of comments from Tineco reviews:
This Tineco is a gamechanger for us because we no longer have to compromise between time and cleanliness. The battery lasts long enough for us to do the major problem areas (kitchen, dining room, living room) on a single charge. Even when the floor looks “clean” to the naked eye, the Tineco’s dirty water tank tells a different story and you will be cleaning grime you had no idea existed (especially if you have an older hardwood floor with gaps between the boards).
- It cleans my textured tile floors spotless.
- The suction is unbelievable.
- It’s an amazing device.
- It’s efficient. It’s quiet.
- Love the self-cleaning feature!
- Best money I’ve spent in a long time.
- Wow! This floor cleaner absolutely blows my mind!
- Once you turn it on you can let it propel itself forward and mop and vacuum depending on what your floor requires.
- Now I actually enjoy mopping.
- Just buy it. It’s so worth it. We have a large room that is hardwood. So sweeping and mopping takes forever this gadget saves us so much time.
- I am in LOVE with this product! I can’t believe I lived without one. Everyone I showed it to, has bought one. I’m obsessed.
Tineco Is A Good Brand For Cordless Vacuums
The reviews for the Tineco were impressive and here are just some of the comments… “Tineco has paid careful attention to detail and produced a superior good-looking cordless stick vacuum at a reasonable price.” “Everyone says it’s just as good as a Dyson if not better and I believe them. If you’re hesitating, don’t! The Tineco A11 Master will make your cleaning dreams come true!”
Example of comments from Tineco reviews:
This machine is amazing. As a Dyson owner of several years, I can say the performance is equal or better. If that is your only criteria, you will save $$ and be equally happy with the Tineco.
- The attention to detail that the engineers at Tineco have is unprecedented. Their keen eye for functionality deserves heaps of awards and a standing ovation.
- It’s so easy to operate! seems like Tineco thought of EVERYTHING- there is a little brush to clean some parts and also a rotating cleaner for the filter. All the attachments are great and very useful.
- This vacuum is one of the best purchases I made this year.
- It is so lightweight and so versatile, very easy to switch parts and go from vacuuming floors to the carpet to dusting shelves, etc.
- It is so efficient and is also beautifully designed- I can keep it out in the family room and it’s not an eyesore at all, on the contrary.
- Vacuuming without a cord is such a pleasure and so much easier!
- I couldn’t be happier, nor could my wife. The Tineco A11 Monster is a fantastic product. We have two short-haired dogs and hardwood floors with a couple of rugs and this vacuum does great on all of it.
Can You Use Tineco On Carpet?
Tineco works on most surfaces. If Tineco does not work on the carpet, it’s because the carpet is not dry. The enzymes in Tineco are designed to work off the proteins in nasty odors and stains.
Yes, the Tineco is safe to use on low-pile carpet. The heads are designed to gently remove hair and dirt from your carpet without damaging strands, leaving your floors looking like new.
Tineco is designed to be used both on hard floors and low pile carpets. If using on carpets we recommend you use the soft brush attachment to clean them. The bristles are longer than the hard brushable attachment included with your Tineco vacuum and will help to reach into the pile of carpets deeper
So… Tineco can be used on carpet provided that the dirt and stain are dry. Use the appropriate setting (e.g. set at Low for light dirt and stains and High for heavy dirt and stains).
Carpets are typically machine-washable so regular cleaning would require less effort than other surfaces. Do not use Tineco on wool carpets because it may damage the carpet if left on for too long.
Tineco lets you pick up pet hair, lint, and dirt just like a magnet – without the risk of scratching or damaging your surfaces! Use Tineco on any surface that uses static electricity to attract particles: cotton clothing, carpeting, bedding, upholstery, drapes, curtains, and more.
Can You Use Tineco On Rugs?
Tineco is the perfect vacuum cleaner for cleaning rugs and carpets! It ensures that you get rid of all of the dirt hiding in your carpet fibers and removes any allergens or dust mites from your home.
Tineco is safe to use on rugs and carpets as long as they’re fully-constructed, hold together well, and aren’t cut or frayed.
The Tineco vacuum cleaner is able to pick up pet hair from almost any surface, including rugs. But keep in mind that the Tineco vacuum is designed to pick up pet hairs and dirt primarily from hard floors.
Can You Use Tineco On Hard Floors?
Tineco vacuum cleaner is a functional home appliance that will turn your hard floors into a haven for your feet. You’ll love what happens when Tineco goes to work on your floors–whether they be hardwood, tile, or carpeting.
On hard floors, Tineco features two rotating brush systems powered by a two-speed floor fingertip control and high/low brush speed setting.
Tineco is different from other vacuum cleaners. Tineco can scrub and polish your hard floors, leaving them cleaner than ever. Cleaning hard floors with a normal upright vacuum cleaner is not easy due to the weight and the length of the hose.
The result is that the hard floors look clean – but they’re not really clean: there are no dust particles visible. Tineco is different though.
Tineco has a spiral brush that cleans up messes and grinds down contaminates in your hard floor surface so your floor stays hygienic for your whole family. When using Tineco on your
Can You Use Tineco On Laminate?
Rugged and powerful, the Tineco iFloor is the ultimate vacuum cleaner for any home, with a host of features to make the job even easier.
Tineco iFloor is a three in one system: robot, vacuum, and wet/dry mop. It will clean all types of hard surfaces, from laminate to sealed wood flooring to marble, with an effective yet gentle touch. The robot itself has smart navigation so it can clean without bumping into furniture or getting stuck.
Its lightweight design allows you to carry it around the house for a quick spot cleanup so you spend less time with household chores.
Where To Buy Tineco Products?
This brand also features here… Good Vacuum Brands: Ranked From AMAZING, Excellent, & Good Brands
In summary, Tineco is an excellent vacuum brand.
Their smart vacuums are a real gaming changer and make your everyday cleaning chores so much easier.
The Tineco smart vacuums, in particular, are some of the most highly regarded and highest rated vacuums in almost every top-rated list when searching for the best stick vacuums.
You may also be interested in… Best Steam Mop Vacuum Cleaner Combo For Barefoot Clean Floors and Is Bissell Crosswave Worth It? Does Bissell Crosswave Really Work