What Is The Thermaltake Brand Known For?
When it comes to building computers from scratch or upgrading your existing computer Thermaltake has an excellent reputation…
Customers rave about how good their PSUs are in particular however they are also exceptional with their other computer parts as well.
Thermaltake is one of the leading computer parts manufacturers in the world and is best known for its outstanding quality and that is why they are one of the most sought-after brands for power supplies, fans, coolers, and cases.
Below I have provided some examples of the best Thermaltake products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Are Thermaltake Power Supplies Good?
Thermaltake is a great brand for power supplies with their PSU’s receiving amazing ratings from those who have purchased them. Thermaltake has plenty of power supplies to choose from to suit your PC and the below Gold Smart Zero is an excellent example of the quality you can find with this company…
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W 80+ Gold Smart Zero 256-Color RGB Fan Fully Modular Power Supply 10 Yr Warranty
Example of comments from Thermaltake PSU:
I have been using Thermaltake PSU’s for about a decade and they haven’t failed me. I always go for a modular PSU and Thermaltake always feels better quality than other PSU’s I have used. Cable selection is great.
- Thermaltake PSUs have always been reliable for me and this one is no exception.
- I definitely recommend this PSU, I’ve been using Thermaltake’s power supply’s for about 4 years and they never fail or malfunction.
- The fan is quiet and the zero fan feature is great.
- For an RGB 800w+ PS full mod, it’s a brand I’ve come to trust and it looks great in my tower.
- Thermaltake is the only brand I will buy.
- I love ThermalTake equipment and this was no exception. The modular design is very handy.
Are Thermaltake Fans Good?
Once again when it comes to fans Thermaltake has plenty for you to choose from. Some are better rated than others however the following example is rated impressively high…
Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller TT Premium Edition 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 120mm Hydraulic Bearing PWM Case/Radiator Fan
Example of comments from Thermaltake fan:
I have built a few computers recently and tried several different types of fans. These are my favorites of the ones I have tried. They run quietly, move air well, and look really impressive. They come with the controller but also support the various light control interfaces if your motherboard has one.
- The first thing I noticed is how quiet the machine is now with new fans installed, you hardly know it’s running.
- The noise level is optimal. I can’t even hear them as my air cooler is a bit of a noisemaker.
- The COLORS are beautiful!
- It syncs with my MSI motherboard, along with all my other components.
- These fans are awesome! They are quiet and push a ton of air compared to fans that cost more or the same.
Are Thermaltake Cases Good?
Thermaltake rates well once again for their range of cases as demonstrated by the following example…
Thermaltake V150 Tempered Glass Micro-ATX Mini Tower Gaming Computer Case with One 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed
Example of comments from Thermaltake case:
This case is by far the best and coolest case I have ever owned. Highly recommend not only for the build quality but also just how awesome it looks.
- Thermaltake, if you’re reading this, give this case’s engineer a bonus. I didn’t realize how great a brand you are until I saw how you treat your PC housing.
- The case is made of the best qualities and is extremely durable. I recommend this case!
- This case has amazing cable management.
- You install the power supply and HDD from the back panel, the mobo mounting area has slots and holes all around so you can pull the cables you need from behind directly to the slot you need.
- This makes the whole build look incredibly clean, and almost no cables are visible.
Are Thermaltake Coolers Good?
Thermaltake coolers are highly regarded and in particular, people love the AIO cooler. It comes in at a great price too…
Thermaltake TH240 ARGB Motherboard Sync Edition AMD/Intel LGA1200 Ready All-in-One Liquid Cooling System
Example of comments from Thermaltake cooler:
This is an excellent AIO cooler for your CPU. It is very high quality and the RGB also integrates with Razer Synapse so I can control all the lighting in my case with one interface.
- This might be the BEST bang for your buck.
- If you are into overclocking this is definitely a must-buy product.
- The installation is quite simple, it does come with an installation guide, which is very helpful even for beginners.
- I love this AIO. The colors are great and the setup wasn’t difficult at all.
- Would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for a reliable and cheap AIO.
- One of the best AIO units available!
- This is my favorite AIO CPU cooler I’ve ever bought.
- Looks amazing and works just as good. Able to overclock my 2700x to 4.3ghz no problem with it going to 70c at the highest.
Why is Thermaltake a Good Brand?
The following reasons will elaborate on why Thermaltake is a great brand in all different aspects.
Thermaltake Offers You Great Quality In Their Products:
The first and one of the very important things that a brand must provide is the quality of their products. The quality of the products will help the brand to make a place in the market and also in the hearts of its users.
In terms of quality, Thermaltake is a brand that will never disappoint you because they pay great attention to the quality of their products.
Not only the external aspects of the products from Thermaltake are great, but the internals is also carefully crafted. Thermaltake uses the purest form of metals where required.
This is one of the major reasons that the power supply units that you get from Thermaltake are of great quality and they are also very durable.
You Can Get A Huge Variety Of Products In Different Categories:
If you are searching for a trustworthy brand, then Thermaltake will be one of the best options for you. It is because they make all different types of products in different categories.
This also helps Thermaltake in achieving a great customer base from all sectors of players.
Thermaltake Products Will Offer Great Specifications:
One thing that makes Thermaltake one of the most reliable brands is that they understand the needs of their users. Thermaltake knows that every user will not need high-end products. Similarly, some users will only need high-end products.
Considering this fact, Thermaltake produces the products in different specifications so that every user can get the product they are looking for.
This is one of the best things about Thermaltake because their hardware can easily support the power-hungry latest hardware like the latest generation graphics cards.
You can find all sorts of products at Thermaltake to match your aesthetics:
For most gamers, aesthetics is one of the most important things in their setup. This is achieved by the following things.
- RGB lighting.
- Great software support.
Thermaltake knows how to provide all of this in its products and most of the products that you get from Thermaltake will have all of these. Although the lights are present in many of the cheap setups and parts.
Where To Buy Thermaltake Products?
You can see all of the Thermaltake products currently available and purchase them from their online Amazon Store.
If you are looking for a dealer near you can see if one is available here.
We have seen some of the reasons why Thermaltake is a good brand and they are certainly a legit company you can purchase from online.
The thing that sets Thermaltake apart from other manufacturers is the great software support and synchronization that Thermaltake provides for its users along with keeping their products sleek, well-performing, and durable.
You may also be interested in… Is Rosewill A Good Brand? and Is MSI A Good Brand For Computers, Laptops, Gaming, & Monitors