Seiko is one of those famous brands that just about everyone has heard about and you associate it with quality, classy, and high-end watches however their watches a really quite affordable…
Seiko is one of the world’s leading watch brands from Japan, with over a century of experience. They have acquired unmatchable skills in manufacturing and technical innovations when it comes to watches.
They have set a pace for other watch brands with discoveries that revolutionized the watchmaking industry. The whole world- by that I mean the watch industry- is ‘watching’ Seiko.
They have a reputation for always being one step ahead of the rest and even better their luxury watches are super affordable.
Below I have provided some examples of the best Seiko Watches with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Is Seiko Coutura Good?
The Seiko Coutura watch is very good built with the quality you expect from the Seiko brand and it looks amazing giving the appearance it is a much more expensive watch than what you pay for it…
Example of comments from Seiko Coutura reviews:
Seiko is a great brand, real watches, made to last and enjoy; and this unit, with solar recharge plus radio sync of time every night, feels like stealing how low priced it was.
- I am a huge lover of Seiko watches. I like the style of this watch very much.
- The watch is very accurate, as is usual for a Seiko.
- I have received many compliments on the look of this watch, and like pretty much all SEIKO’s, it is exceptionally well built.
- This is a beautiful watch that requires only one solar charge every 6 months.
- Seiko means quality IMHO. Buy this with no worries. Well worth the money.
- This Seiko watch is stunning to look at, comfortable to wear, accurate and has great features.
What About The Seiko Men’s Essential Watch?
The Seiko Essential watch is very popular and has amazing reviewer ratings. Customers love the quality and the masculine look of this watch with many describing it as the ideal watch for a manly man…
Example of comments from Seiko Essential reviews:
I’m in love with this watch. Works great, the design is amazing and I get constant complements on it. I’m a big Seiko fan, so another great Seiko watch that you’ll enjoy for years to come.
- This is an absolutely INCREDIBLE WATCH!!! My man is very MANLY and this watch is perfect for him – he absolutely loved it!!
- Bought this for my husband for his birthday. Gorgeous and masculine. He loves it and it looks great.
- This is a gorgeous watch and I love the idea that I’ll never have to change my batteries again.
- I love the look and weight of this watch and have had quite a few compliments as well.
- Wearing the Seiko you can feel the quality. The appearance is rich and elegant.
- Seiko has the mid-range price point range watches nailed.
Is The Seiko Women’s Essential Watch Good?
The Seiko Essential ladies watch is classic, feminine, and provides that high class look at an affordable price. Ideal for those with small wrists and the perfect gift idea…
Example of comments from Seiko reviews:
Love this Seiko ladies watch. It looks just like a certain high-end designer watch I wanted but could not afford. Also love that it solar charges so I don’t have to replace batteries.
- This watch is simply beautiful!
- A classic, elegant, and well-recognized style at a fraction of the luxury brand’s price.
- I simply love this watch. It’s a classic. It’s feminine, yet no-nonsense with its bold black alligator motif leather wristband.
- Appreciate that it’s solar, and I don’t to be bothered by paying a jeweler for an expensive battery.
- Classic, lady-like, easy-to-read, tasteful – you will love it and wear it a LOT!
Seiko Is A Reputable Brand:
I say this with all confidence that Seiko is a reputable brand. They have proven that a good reputation is not built on false standards neither is it built on strife but on hard work and consistency.
They have dedicated decades to watch movement technologies and mechanical watches, so this not just about manufacturing luxury watches just to make profits at the end of the day.
They are known for two major revolutions in the watch industry, one in the year 1969 and the other, the year 2012.
In 1969 Seiko won the race to be the first to sell an automatic chronograph watch. Many manufacturers were attempting to develop this type of watch at the time and some companies even beat Seiko with the release of their prototypes however when all the dust settles it was Seiko who sold the first one.
In 2012 Seiko released the Seiko Astron that was a solar-powered GPS watch that would prove to be a real game-changer in the watch industry. With the GPS capabilities of this watch, it could adjust with 100% accuracy to any local time on the planet.
They are very intentional, enthusiastic, and strategic, and these attributes have been proven over decades.
Seiko Is A Quality Brand:
It is really difficult to find watch brands with self-developed concepts; with most manufacturers, it is mostly a bit from here and there. Seiko’s style and concept have not been matched by any other brands, this is because the aim and goal have always been the same; “Moving Ahead. Touching Hearts”.
It is surprising to know that even after all these years, they are still relevant in the industry. This goes to prove that only a purpose-driven brand can be this exceptional at producing quality results.
Again, one of the few brands within the industry that manufacture their own watches- literally. They manufacture their hairsprings and mainsprings, movements, dials, bracelets, and cases. If this is not quality then I don’t know what else to say.
They Are A Reliable And Trustworthy Brand:
One of their biggest motivations is making an impact on people’s lives and with this, one can never go wrong. They have delivered- and are still delivering- all they said they would.
They work tirelessly to be better and to produce better results. For instance, historically, they focused more on technical excellence and movement innovations than style and design, but in more recent times, they are learning to incorporate both themes together…
Now that’s what makes them reliable – the drive to always be better. Also, the accuracy and durability of their watches are top-notch. They are very accurate and they last long.
Where To Buy Seiko Watches?
You can view all of the current Seiko Watches available from their online Amazon store.
You can also search Seiko’s store finder to see if there is a retailer near you on this page.
The Seiko brand has achieved so much, however, they believe they still just getting started, because they are; “Moving Ahead. Touching Hearts”
The price range of the Seiko watches is surprisingly quite good and you pick up a nice attractive watch without breaking the bank.
You may also be interested in… Is Fossil A Good Brand For Watches? (Stylish Men & Women Watches) and Why is ASOS a Good Brand?