Rowenta is a well-established company that is a leading seller of irons, garment steams, and handheld steamers. Rowenta also sells some home comfort products such as air purifiers, cooling fans, and space heaters…
Rowenta is one of the most popular iron brands due to its innovative, high-performance products. Even though their products generally have an above-average price tag, they are totally worth it as they come with features that you can’t find anywhere else…
Established in Germany in 1909, Rowenta has a long history of excellence and innovation. The brand manufactured its first iron in 1912 and paved the way for a position as one of the most reputed manufacturers of irons.
Rowenta continued to innovate. In 1949, they launched the first iron with a thermostat and temperature control. The first steam iron that they manufactured in 1957 forever changed the garment care industry.
Today, the brand is known for manufacturing the most technologically advanced and the best German irons and steamers with attention to detail and quality.
Below I have provided some examples of the best Rowenta irons and steamers with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
None beats Rowenta when it comes to irons. Rowenta irons feature sleek designs, top-notch performance, user-friendliness, and unmatched technological innovation. Following are some features and reasons to choose Rowenta irons:
- Self-Clean System: The innovative auto-clean feature gets rid of any loose mineral deposits and makes sure that the iron lasts longer.
- Large Water Tank: Rowenta irons feature a large water tank that allows for less refilling through its high steam output.
- Ergonomic Thermostat Knob: Using this ergonomic knob, you can take advantage of easy-to-read settings to control heat.
- Anti-Drip System: This feature prevents the iron from spitting or leaking regardless of temperature.
Rowenta Is A Very Good Iron Brand
One reviewer summed up how good the Rowenta iron is with the following comment… “Your old iron will feel like a worn-out pickup truck, as compared to the Rowena feeling like a brand-new Porsche.” And there are a ton of people who just rave about the Rowenta brand and plenty of customers who after experiencing how good this iron is now saying they will never buy any other brand…
Rowenta DW7180 Everlast 1750-Watt Anti-Calc Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole
Example of comments from Rowenta iron reviews:
OMG!!! What is not to love about this product except who loves ironing. This product will make it a lot easier for you to get the boring chore done. I love this iron and will never buy another brand again. I have wasted way too much money on other brands.
- This iron is worth the price. I had never spent that much on iron before and was reluctant but the Rowenta brand is well-respected and I was ready for a quality product that would last a long time.
- I loved the Rowenta brand and this iron has not disappointed. It’s nice and heavy, the steam and temperature features are great.
- I’ll never own another iron brand. This iron is absolutely amazing. It takes no effort to crease and knock out wrinkles and the Auto-Off is a plus. I can just hold it up to my pants and the wrinkles come out with barely any contact.
- I will always recommend a Rowena over any other brands.
- This is my third one and so far this is by far the best Iron we had. My wife and the kids loved it. Don’t look for another brand. It may be pricey compared to others, you won’t regret it.
- I have always loved this brand because they always have well-made and sturdy products.
- This is the only brand of iron for me.
- Great iron. This is a reliable brand, wears well, easy to maintain, and doesn’t ruin fine clothes with unexpected sputtering that can cause stains.
Rowenta offers a wide range of premium quality steamers that come in all sizes. Rowenta steamers have earned a good overall rating thanks to their unique features. Following are some features and reasons to choose Rowenta steamers:
- Unique Steam Distribution System: Rowenta steamers offer proper steam penetration across the soleplate thanks to their unique steam distribution system. This results in efficient, secure ironing.
- Tap Water Safe: Rowenta steamers are tap water safe. So, you don’t have to worry about leakage or spitting.
- Optimal Glide: The premium quality stainless steel soleplates used in Rowenta steamers reduce effort and provide optimal glide through fabrics.
- Quick and Even Heat Distribution: No need to worry about hot spots when you are using a Rowenta steamer.
Rowenta Is A Very Good Handheld Steamer Brand
The overwhelming benefit of this Rowenta handheld steamer other than the fact customers love the brand is its power. Over and over again reviewers expressed their delight about how powerful this handheld steamer is compared to other brands…
Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 Steam Options
Example of comments from Rowenta handheld steamer reviews:
I have been looking for a handheld steamer for a year now and my friend recommended this to me! HOLY COW I love it!! YES BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!! You won’t regret it! I LOVE this thing!!! I keep it in my closet and have some nice tops and blouses that need a quick steam and it gets all the wrinkles out! I would recommend this if you were a seamstress too! I travel with this and love it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!! Rowenta is a great brand! My regular iron is a Rowenta!!
- I will never buy another brand. This is the only one that gets rid of wrinkles on my clothes and the steam is powerful enough to do so.
- Best brand and so quick to heat and use! Why set up the ironing board. Just need a place to hang the shirt or slacks so two hands are free to hold the material and to hold the steamer.
- Fantastic product, Constant powerful jet of steam to straighten shirts in minutes, powerful enough for khaki pants, it switches off to save steam and keep to minimal refill.
- This is by far the best handheld fabric steamer I’ve ever had.
- Works so fast and really puts out the steam. I’ve had two other handhelds and they just don’t pump out the steam like this one. This is almost as powerful as the stand up styled models. Great product at a great price!
- I have used this Steamer for a while now & I am amazed how powerful this is!
Rowenta Is A Very Good Garment Steamer Brand
The Rowenta garment steamer is a real time-saver especially for people who have to wear suits to work. Equally as good on skirts, costumes, or any garments. Not only does it save you money on dry cleaning it is also very handy if you can’t always get to the dry cleaners as well…
Example of comments from Rowenta garment steamer reviews:
Worked in retail for many years so I’ve been exposed to many different steamers, this one blows ever other steamer I’ve used out of the water. Love every aspect of it from the different attachments for the steamer head, to adjustable height and swivel top.
- The best home streamer I have ever used!!!
- I steam large Folklorico skirts that are all cotton and literally yard upon yards of fabric with no issue. LOVE IT! Saves me so much time and effort.
- Love it! Works awesome with my very long maternity photography dresses!
- Totally worth the price… I trust the Rowenta brand and have used their products for years.
- I would buy this streamer again for myself or for a gift and strongly recommend it!!
- Love the tank size. Holds a gallon of tap water. Fast pure steam and it doesn’t sputter water.
- I love this steamer!! My daughter is a competitive dancer and it is perfect to get wrinkles out of her costumes!!
Does Rowenta Sell Other Products?
Yes, they do. Rowenta also has a very highly rated portable table fan and a top-rated air purifier. Rowenta also sells space heaters however I must say that is the only product from range from Rowenta that does not rate so well…
Rowenta Is A Very Good Brand For Fans
The Rowenta table fan is advertised as being silent and customers back up that statement verifying that you can hardly hear it on lower settings that are normally all you need especially at night while sleeping however its good to know it has the higher settings there if needed and even then customers believe it is quieter than other brands…
Example of comments from Rowenta fan reviews:
This fan was expensive, but it has proved to be worth the cost. It’s very quiet. It puts out good air flow, better than the big fan we replaced it with in the bedroom. It just seems to be made of quality parts. I have never had a fan with this much quality.
- To me, this is the best brand of fan ever.
- It feels like ‘cool’ air, not the normal “hot air blowing’ on those cheaper fans. This fan is not cheap, but it is well worth the price.
- These Rowenta fans are the only ones I will buy now.
- Bought this for a bedroom fan. It is extremely quiet in the low setting, merely a hum. Other speeds are a little louder, but still significantly quieter than other brands.
- It’s expensive, but when you use it, you understand why. I used to think Vornado fans were the best, but my mind has changed and I consider the best brand of a fan I have ever bought.
- Very good and reliable fan. I’ve had a Rowenta stand fan for some time and I love it. When I decided to also get a table fan it was easy to decide to go with the Rowenta brand again.
- The quietest fan I have purchased so far. Quieter than the other top brands in this same category.
Rowenta Is A Very Good Brand For Air Purifiers
The Rowenta air purifier seems to be very good however it is also very expensive and the reviews are a little mixed. There are quite a few customers who say it is well worth the money and it operates quietly and the design is unobtrusive… You may also be interested in my article… 20 Best Filter Air Purifiers You Can Buy
Example of comments from Rowenta air purifier reviews:
This is the best air purifier! Without it, we all have coughs in our house. We had other HEPA air purifiers before but still had the coughs. The Rowenta air purifier was recommended to us by the mold inspector and it literally has changed my life. I can now sleep through the night because I am not waking myself up coughing. I highly recommend this air purifier! In fact, we now have one in everyone’s bedroom.
- This Rowenta air purifier is fantastic. I hesitated to spend so much on an air purifier but this has been so worth it.
- I have 2 cats and the filter system works really well to clean the air.
- It’s very quiet, especially in the night mode.
- Great air purifier!! Has helped greatly with dust and my allergies!!! Kind of pricy, but worth it!!
- Best Fully Featured Purifier for the Money!
- Have it in the salon, works amazing! We had so many complaints about the odor before we got it. Now we don’t get any complaints at all.
Why Is Rowenta A Popular Brand?
Here are some of the top reasons to choose Rowenta:
Established, Reputed Brand
Offering quality products since 1909, Rowenta has earned the respect of many customers around the world. So, when buying a Rowenta iron or steamer, you can have confidence that you are buying from a company that has been around for over a century.
Wide Range of Innovative Products
Rowenta offers a wide variety of innovative products that combine a high level of user-friendliness, refined design, and unmatched technological performance. The brand is well-known for its linen care products, e.g. irons, steamers, ironing boards, etc.
Unparalleled Warranty Periods
Rowenta has an unbeatable 10-year reparability commitment. This means that it is committed to repairing their products for up to 10 years. So, if anything goes wrong with your product during its warranty period, you are rest assured that they will offer client support and provide the best possible solution.
Where To Buy Rowenta Irons And Steamers?
You can see all of the Rowenta products currently available and purchase them by going to their online Amazon store.
In conclusion, Rowenta has a stellar reputation and is considered to be an excellent company.
It is not surprising why Rowenta is one of the most respected brands in the market today. With innovative features, a variety of choices, and excellent warranty periods and support, you cannot go wrong when buying a product from this brand.
You may also be interested in…
- Best Steam Irons For Sewists (Seam Pressing & Big Sewing Projects)
- Is Beautural A Good Brand (Steam Iron, Fabric Steamer & Shavers)
- Best Steam Iron That Doesn’t Leak Or Burn Clothes
- Best Steam Press Iron For Shirts – For A Very Professional Look
If you are looking for the best steam irons, garment steamers, handheld steamers, or an air circulation fan seeing what Rowenta has to offer would be a great place to start.