Rowenta is a well-established company that is a leading seller of irons, garment steams, and handheld steamers…
Rowenta is one of the most popular iron brands due to its innovative, high-performance products. Even though their products generally have an above-average price tag, they are totally worth it as they come with features that you can’t find anywhere else.
Rowenta also sells some home comfort products such as air purifiers, cooling fans, and space heaters…
Established in Germany in 1909, Rowenta has a long history of excellence and innovation. The brand manufactured its first iron in 1912 and paved the way for a position as one of the most reputed manufacturers of irons.
Rowenta continued to innovate. In 1949, they launched the first iron with a thermostat and temperature control. The first steam iron that they manufactured in 1957 forever changed the garment care industry.
Today, the brand is known for manufacturing the most technologically advanced and the best German irons and steamers with attention to detail and quality.
Below I have provided some examples of the best Rowenta irons and steamers with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Rowenta Is A Very Good Iron Brand
No one beats Rowenta when it comes to irons. Rowenta irons feature sleek designs, top-notch performance, user-friendliness, and unmatched technological innovation.
Rowenta DW7180 Everlast 1750-Watt Anti-Calc Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole
Following are some features and reasons to choose Rowenta irons:
- Self-Clean System: The innovative auto-clean feature gets rid of any loose mineral deposits and makes sure that the iron lasts longer.
- Large Water Tank: Rowenta irons feature a large water tank that allows for less refilling through its high steam output.
- Ergonomic Thermostat Knob: Using this ergonomic knob, you can take advantage of easy-to-read settings to control heat.
- Anti-Drip System: This feature prevents the iron from spitting or leaking regardless of temperature.
Rowenta Is A Very Good Handheld Steamer Brand
The overwhelming benefit of this Rowenta handheld steamer other than the fact customers love the brand is its power. Over and over again consumers expressed their delight about how powerful this handheld steamer is compared to other brands…
Rowenta DR8120 X-Cel Powerful Handheld Garment and Fabric Steamer Stainless Steel Heated Soleplate with 2 Steam Options
Rowenta offers a wide range of premium quality steamers that come in all sizes. Rowenta steamers have earned a good overall rating thanks to their unique features. Following are some features and reasons to choose Rowenta steamers:
- Unique Steam Distribution System: Rowenta steamers offer proper steam penetration across the soleplate thanks to their unique steam distribution system. This results in efficient, secure ironing.
- Tap Water Safe: Rowenta steamers are tap water safe. So, you don’t have to worry about leakage or spitting.
- Optimal Glide: The premium quality stainless steel soleplates used in Rowenta steamers reduce effort and provide optimal glide through fabrics.
- Quick and Even Heat Distribution: No need to worry about hot spots when you are using a Rowenta steamer.
Rowenta Is A Very Good Garment Steamer Brand
The Rowenta garment steamer is a real-time-saver, especially for people who have to wear suits to work. Equally as good on skirts, costumes, or any garments.
Not only does it save you money on dry cleaning it is also very handy if you can’t always get to the dry cleaners as well…
- The best home streamer I have ever used!!!
- I steam large Folklorico skirts that are all cotton and literally yard upon yards of fabric with no issue. LOVE IT! Saves me so much time and effort.
- Love it! Works awesome with my very long maternity photography dresses!
- Totally worth the price… I trust the Rowenta brand and have used their products for years.
- I would buy this streamer again for myself or for a gift and strongly recommend it!!
- Love the tank size. Holds a gallon of tap water. Fast pure steam and it doesn’t sputter water.
- I love this steamer!! My daughter is a competitive dancer and it is perfect to get wrinkles out of her costumes!!
Rowenta Is A Very Good Brand For Fans
The Rowenta table fan is advertised as being silent and customers back up that statement verifying that you can hardly hear it on lower settings that are normally all you need especially at night while sleeping however its good to know it has the higher settings there if needed and even then customers believe it is quieter than other brands…
- To me, this is the best brand of fan ever.
- It feels like ‘cool’ air, not the normal “hot air blowing’ on those cheaper fans. This fan is not cheap, but it is well worth the price.
- These Rowenta fans are the only ones I will buy now.
- Bought this for a bedroom fan. It is extremely quiet in the low setting, merely a hum. Other speeds are a little louder, but still significantly quieter than other brands.
- It’s expensive, but when you use it, you understand why. I used to think Vornado fans were the best, but my mind has changed and I consider the best brand of a fan I have ever bought.
- Very good and reliable fan. I’ve had a Rowenta stand fan for some time and I love it. When I decided to also get a table fan it was easy to decide to go with the Rowenta brand again.
- The quietest fan I have purchased so far. Quieter than the other top brands in this same category.
Rowenta Is A Very Good Brand For Air Purifiers
The Rowenta air purifier seems to be very good however it is also very expensive and the are a little mixed. There are quite a few customers who say it is well worth the money and it operates quietly and the design is unobtrusive… You may also be interested in my article… 20 Best Filter Air Purifiers You Can Buy
- This Rowenta air purifier is fantastic. I hesitated to spend so much on an air purifier but this has been so worth it.
- I have 2 cats and the filter system works really well to clean the air.
- It’s very quiet, especially in the night mode.
- Great air purifier!! Has helped greatly with dust and my allergies!!! Kind of pricy, but worth it!!
- Best Fully Featured Purifier for the Money!
- Have it in the salon, works amazing! We had so many complaints about the odor before we got it. Now we don’t get any complaints at all.
You may also be interested in… Is Beautural A Good Brand (Steam Iron, Fabric Steamer & Shavers) and Best Steam Iron That Doesn’t Leak Or Burn Clothes