What Is The Pyle Brand Known For?
Pyle is known for creating some of the most affordable and portable audio equipment you can find on the market. With their speakers, subwoofers, and headphone systems, we strive to bring you remarkable sound that doesn’t break the bank.
From home audio to car audio to portable power and video products. Our product line consists of more than 600 items including stereos, subwoofers, speakers, amplifiers, receivers, CD and MP3 players, Bluetooth devices, docking stations and more.Page Contents hide
In the last 20 years, the Pyle brand name has become synonymous with affordable, quality audio and home theater products. In fact, the Pyle name is recognized around the world as a leader in affordable consumer electronics.
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Pyle products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Are Pyle Speakers Any Good?
Pyle has a number of different speakers you can choose from and they are very good with excellent reviewer ratings. The following is an example of the highly regarded speakers you can get from Pyle…
Pyle PSUFM1035A 1000W Disco Jam Powered Two-Way Bluetooth Active PA Speaker System With Flashing DJ Lights
What makes Pyle Speakers stand out from the rest? Example of comments from Pyle speaker reviews:
We bought this speaker for a backyard birthday party and I didn’t expect it to sound this good. We’re amazed by the quality and sound it emits. I was even planning to return it if it didn’t fit our expectations. We don’t want to return it. It’s AMAZING!!!
- Crisp, clear sounding professional DJ quality.
- This Pyle speaker is very loud!! Used it for a party this past Saturday, and it worked very well with a laptop and microphones. Great BUY!
- Purchased for outdoor parties in my yard or the basement…it was PERFECT!
- No problems syncing to my iPhone 7Plus using a blue tooth.
- The sound quality was great. From the front of the yard, it sounded as if we had a DJ.
- AWESOME speakers from a well-known trusted brand.
- I had some Pyle speakers back in the 90s and they lasted until the 2000s. The base will blow you away.
Are Pyle Amps Any Good?
Pyle amplifiers are a bit of a mixed bag with some receiving great ratings and others only just fair however there is no doubting the performance and great sound quality produced by the following highly-rated Pyle Amp…
Example of comments from Pyle Amplifier reviews:
I am a lay person and listen to classical music. It took about 5 minutes to set up with my JAMO speakers and my PC, works perfectly, great sound quality, more volume then I need also without distortion. My place is a high ceilinged cabin about 600 sq ft, the sound quality is glorious. Yay, thank you Pyle.
- I love this product! It’s about the size of my hand and fits perfectly on my desk. I bought this for my Audio Technica turntable/record player.
- The sound quality, although not at the professional sound studio level, was perfectly fine for use as a Backyard patio speaker amplifier.
- I am using this Pyle receiver to amplify sound from my backyard projector it sounds great compared to the projector’s internal speaker.
- I was blown away by how easy it was to set up and how good it sounded.
- And it’s versatile, too. It picks up the radio, the Pyle Bluetooth connectivity works flawlessly, and it can play from SD cards and thumb drives, as well.
Are Pyle Receivers Any Good?
The following Pyle receiver is very popular and is actually an Amazon Choice product. It has good ratings and positive customer comments…
Example of comments from Pyle Receiver reviews:
My computer streamed music never sounded so clean. Oh yeah – SUPER inexpensive. No other product I searched for on Amazon had THESE features for THIS price. Not even close. Great job Pyle!
- Awesome receiver. It does everything I need it to and more.
- I am so pleased with the features and performance of this receiver.
- The FM signal strength is fine for my needs and I really liked the ease of pairing the receiver with my android.
- A great little receiver, I wanted a unit that had a USB input and this works great.
- What a great system. The receiver is very easy to set up with great FM reception.
- I live next to hills and an avocado orchard and still get great reception in my garage and outdoor speakers (the receiver is in my closet.)
- It nicely powers my speakers and the remote makes it easy to select my sources.
- This little receiver is a powerhouse! Great features, very versatile.
- Bought this unit for a small camper and it works like a charm.
Are Pyle TVs Any Good?
Pyle TVs do not rate well and they are fair at best. They are cheap and not a bad choice for an extra TV in your basement or other rooms but in my opinion, just don’t cut it for your main television.
The following Pyle TV is the best-rated one I could find…
Example of comments from Pyle TV reviews:
FABULOUS product! The picture is terrific. The sound DOESN’T need a soundbar. I can play my DVDs without the hassle of hooking up a DVD player and then switching remotes! It’s all right there. I LOVE IT!
- We love the fact that this TV incorporated a DVD player.
- I put this in my RV. Worked great. If you are used to blue ray, you won’t like it, but I just needed a simple DVD TV.
- This tv with a built-in DVD player works exactly as expected I couldn’t be more pleased with it
- I bought this TV to put in my sewing room, located in my basement. It was an easy setup.
- Priced right, Nice Basement TV, great color/picture.
Are Pyle Subwoofers Any Good?
Once again I would only rate Pyle fair for their subwoofers and to be blunt I believe you can do better elsewhere. However, the following car subwoofer scrapes in at 4 stars which are still only fair in my opinion however it is affordable and a very popular seller…
12″ Car Audio Speaker Subwoofer – 1600 Watt High Power Bass Surround Sound Stereo Subwoofer Speaker System
Example of comments from Pyle subwoofer reviews:
These speakers really hold up. Dont be afraid to purchase these subwoofers. Pyle is still a good quality speaker. Also realize that Pyle does make a competition class.
- For the money these are decent. I was surprised when I turned the stereo on and heard how good they sound.
- These little bad boys are amazing. I paired 2 of these up with a nice ported box and the sound is surprising.
- I have to pop my truck to show people I only have 6-inch subwoofers because they don’t believe me based on how good they sound.
- My own brother tried to tell me “Pyle speakers are just that, piles… Of crap!” And I wholeheartedly disagree after this experience.
- Awesome sub. If you’re thinking about buying it, do it. Well worth the money.
- Yes, it’s a cheaper sub so a more expensive one would hit harder but this sub is loud enough to hurt my ears and I only have a 400-watt amplifier.
Are Pyle Guitars Good?
Pyle is an excellent brand for beginner guitars with high ratings and very positive customer experiences. From the accessories to the great sound quality the Pyle guitar has everything a beginner needs…
Pyle 36” Classical Acoustic Guitar-3/4 Junior Size 6 Linden Wood Guitar w/Gig Bag, Tuner, Nylon Strings, Picks, Strap, for Beginners, Adults, Right, Natural
Example of comments from Pyle guitar reviews:
The guitar is awesome, and the tuner is easy to use. The sound is rich and deep. The action on the neck is great. The overall quality of the guitar is really nice. The price was very reasonable. For anyone looking for their first guitar, this is a great purchase. I’ve looked at a dozen beginner guitar, and this one is the best quality by far.
- As a newbie to string instruments, this guitar is perfect for me!
- Not only is it beautiful, but it sounds wonderful.
- It is very well put together and is comfortable to hold and play.
- Not to mention, it’s holding up to my beginner playing, so I’d say it’s sturdy!
- The included accessories are a major plus.
- The bag is of very good quality.
- It has straps on the back (for your back) and a strap on the side for carrying it by hand.
- The guitar fits perfectly, and I don’t have to fight to get it in or out.
- The strap is better than any other straps that I have for my other string instruments. It’s wide and is extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- The cloth is soft and gently cleans the guitar.
- The tuner is well-made and very easy to use.
Are Pyle Microphones Good?
Pyle microphones are great receiving high ratings from those who have used them with many using them for karaoke, podcasting, and by amateur musicians who all report they are excellent value for money, good quality, and create great sound…
Pyle 3 Piece Professional Dynamic Microphone Kit Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld MIC with Hard Carry Case & Bag
Example of comments from Pyle microphone reviews:
Nice hard carry case, comes with a nice bag, comes with XLR to 1/4” cables & comes with mic holders for mic stands. Great product, great price, work great & delivers pure sound. Even when set up near another host hardly any cross pickup. Use this for my podcast with 2 hosts together in the same room. Highly recommended for podcasting on a budget.
- I found this product to be an excellent value. You get a whole lot for your money here.
- For recording my once a week podcast, they are easy on the budget and produce a quality sound. You cannot go wrong.
- I found the quality of the mics and cables to be top-notch.
- I’ve been using them for karaoke for a while now and I’ve had no problem with them whatsoever.
- A big plus was the hard carrying case which came in handy for transporting and storing mics and cables in one convenient case.
Pyle Audio History
Pyle was developed in the 1960s as a premier manufacturer of superior and high-quality advanced woofers. The reputation instantly grew as clients from all parts of the US bought and used their product and recognized the power of their scientifically-tuned drivers and woofers.
It wasn’t long before the Pyle Driver, the company’s original speaker, became the leading household name.
In the late twentieth century, the company establishes itself as the primary source for car audio and replacement speakers.
In the year 2000, the company had undergone a considerable transformation, spreading out into the promising market spaces of competitive home audio, car audio, professional audio, marine audio as well as musical instruments.
At this point, the company enjoys worldwide fame for its wide array of prized and valued products, friendly customer service as well as quality.
What Makes Pyle Audio a Good Brand?
We have already seen many good reasons why Pyle Audio is a good brand and here are a few more reasons why Pyle is a reliable brand:
Reputed, Huge Network of Brands
Pyle USA is a reputable company with a remarkable history. Aside from being reliable, the vast array of brands they offer makes them on top of the list of the best provider of high-quality electronics and audio equipment.
Wide Range of Pyle Home Products Being Offered
The company has a wide array of products offered to the market. One of them is the Pyle Home line that includes a wealth of accessories and products intended to enrich your home media experiences.
They offer the best home theater on the market, a stalwart of modern homes.
They provide high-quality projectors, TVs stands, and mounts- all armed with advanced HD technology, compatible with video game consoles such as Playstation 3, Xbox 60, Wii, and the ever-favorite Blue-Ray players for high resolution and crisp image.
What’s more, Pyle Home also carries adaptors and cables you need for a total operation setup.
There are more to keep you entertained. They offer bass-expanding mini speakers, which run on rechargeable batteries and pay for your music digitally anywhere you go. This is ideal for a dorm room or while you are relaxing at the beach.
There is also a headphone, vintage turntables to get the looks of the precious classic phonographs with today’s superior manufacturing brands. They also offer amplifiers, horn speakers as well as waterproof speakers for the garden. Speaker stands and tripods are all available.
Pyle USA is a one-stop-shop for the best audio equipment.
When it comes to the price factor, Pyle USA also stands out from other leading audio equipment brands. All the products available can be obtained at a competitive price without compromising the product quality. From time to time, the company offers huge discounts, particularly if you purchase in bulk.
It is very vital to purchase a product that can last for many years of use. It is safe to say that Pyle USA products are high-quality as they are made of the world’s best materials. All audio products have been made with the professional in might.
So, you don’t just see or hear the quality; you are also feeling it. Whether you are a hard-working studio engineer, musician, or amateur, the company has something to give to everyone.
Pyle Audio offers a generous warranty. If you receive defective products, you can ask for a full refund or replacement. However, make sure that it should meet the general guidelines for the return policy to apply.
Safe and Secure Online Shopping
The company takes precautions to keep the customer’s information safe and sound. If you sensitive info via the website, this information is protected and secured both offline and online.
When the company’s registration or order form requests you to enter sensitive information like credit card number, that information is encrypted and secured with the use of SSL encryption software.
Where To Buy Pyle Audio Products?
You can see all of the Pyle products currently available and purchase them from their online Amazon store.
Alternatively, you can also purchase from Pyle online or from the following retailer’s Target, Walmart, Wayfair, Home Depot, Chewy, B&H, Groupon, and Overstock.
Pyle Audio is a very reliable and renowned company based in the US. They offer various kinds of high-quality audio systems.
They offered a warranty and return policy. Customer service is fast, and they prioritize customer satisfaction.
You may also be interested in… Are Auna Products Any Good? (Kids Love Their Portable Boombox) and Is Polk Audio A Good Brand?