Ever since Proraso was established this Italian brand has been setting trends in the shaving world by producing fantastic products for men.
The Proraso brand lives and breathes shaving products. Proraso was born when the founder decided that the market needed high-quality, natural products for a man’s daily grooming practice.
The Proraso name focuses on muscle therapy and pampering for men through effective shaving products that also offer real skincare benefits.
Today this Italian company is still crafting quality goods that bring together the best of modern technology with natural herbal ingredients to revive your skin following your close shave or smooth shave.
Proraso is an excellent brand for the manly man with very highly regarded shaving creams, beard care, shaving lotions, and colognes. Proraso products are way cheaper and more favored by men than the more expensive brands.
Since 1948, Proraso has continued to manufacture only natural creams with extraordinary ingredients that keep skin healthy and moisturized. The soothing menthol scent will leave you feeling relaxed as you enjoy their magnificent products.
Our Proraso Brand Ratings – 81/100
|Reputation and Trustworthiness||8||Proraso has a solid reputation in the grooming industry, known for its high-quality products and long history. Customers generally trust the brand.|
|Quality and Durability||9||Proraso’s products are well-regarded for their exceptional quality and durability. The brand utilizes premium ingredients, ensuring effective and long-lasting performance.|
|Innovation||6||While Proraso is not at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation, it maintains a classic approach to grooming products. It focuses on perfecting traditional formulas rather than introducing revolutionary concepts.|
|Customer Support||7||Proraso provides decent customer support, addressing inquiries and concerns in a timely manner. However, some users have reported occasional delays in response.|
|Value for Money||9||Proraso offers excellent value for money, considering the high quality of its products relative to their affordable pricing. Customers often find the brand’s products to be reasonably priced.|
|Sustainability and Ethical Practices||8||Proraso demonstrates a commitment to sustainability and ethical practices. They prioritize eco-friendly packaging and use responsibly sourced ingredients.|
|Brand Authenticity||9||Proraso is widely regarded as an authentic brand with a rich heritage. It has maintained its identity and traditions over the years, resonating with customers seeking an authentic grooming experience.|
|User Experience||8||Proraso focuses on providing a pleasant user experience through well-designed packaging, easy application, and enjoyable scents. Users generally appreciate the overall experience of using Proraso products.|
|Longevity and Stability||10||Proraso has been in the grooming industry since 1908, showcasing remarkable longevity and stability. Its ability to adapt to changing trends and maintain a strong presence contributes to its stability.|
|Industry Recognition and Awards||7||Proraso has received recognition within the grooming industry but might not have garnered as many awards as some of its competitors. It is still respected for its contributions and product quality.|
Below I have listed some of the best-selling Proraso products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand. Also see: Most Popular Cologne For Teenage Guys
Proraso Is A Good Brand For Beard Care Sets
The following Proroaso Beard Care Set is a fantastic gift idea and has an excellent 71% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Proraso:
The balm is intended for early stage beard growth, but for you non-bearded men, it also makes a great aftershave. The oil is light and delicately scented, but still strong enough to tame your whiskers. Proraso makes amazing products: skip the rest, buy the best.
- Would make a great gift set for any aspiring beardie!
- Beard wash– Extremely moisturizing. When I use most other products, it seems to leave my beard on the dry and brittle side of things. Not so with this product. Excellent.
- Beard Oil– This stuff requires only a few drops compared to other oils I’ve used in the past and really leaves the beard nice and soft. Excellent.
- Beard Balm– I think my beard is too long to benefit from it, but it leaves a very minimal tingle when applied which I can certainly see helping to soothe an irritated beard that is stubble and being grown out.
- Scent- Excellent all around. It is a citrusy scent but still has some spice undertones to it. I really enjoy it, doesn’t smell like an old man at all. It has a modern vibe to the scent and I really enjoy it.
- My husband has been using this product. No more beard dandruff and the smell is AMAZING!!!
- The scent of the products is “manly” but pleasant.
- Excellent kit. The balm is excellent, an excellent scent that stays on for a long time
- I’ve gone through 3 bottles of Proraso beard oil and it’s my favorite of any brand I’ve used.
- This scent is amazing and my wife loves it.
- Smells so amazing and makes my beard extra soft!
- Stellar product. The scent is amazing. I have used other beard products and this blows them out of the water. I won’t use anything else.
- Gave this as a gift. My boyfriend’s beard is now looking better than ever. It also smells so good!
- Great as a gift for a guy who’s all about his beard lol.
Proraso Is A Good Brand For Pre-Shave Cream
The following Proraso Pre-Shave Cream is their most popular with 4,139 with an amazing 82% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. This shaving cream has earned Amazon Choice Status…
Example of comments from Proraso:
Wow. I’ve been struggling to get a close shave my entire adult life on my coarse beard that grows in a million different directions. Cartridge blades, every safety razor brand under the sun, and a $200 electric razor have all failed me. Turns out I was just missing this pre-shave cream. Now my face is baby-smooth and not nearly as irritated. Smells great and leaves a pleasant tingling sensation too!
- If your here you already know about this brand, what else needs to be said. Every product of this company I have ever tried, I loved. This one is no different.
- Quit looking for other brands after I found this one, I’ll be a lifer to Proraso products.
- If you’re a straight blade man like myself, try it if you haven’t already. This stuff is magical.
- I’ve been using Proraso as a brand for a while now and cannot find fault with any of their products!
- Better than the expensive brands.
- I discovered Proraso. It’s half the price and twice as good. I am hooked for life.
- Amazing cooling impact on the skin before and after the shave. A little goes a long way.
- I don’t fall for the games of other products this brand has a strong reputation for a reason.
- The products work and they work well! I’m a lifetime customer.
- I am a daily head and face shaver, and this provides the smoothest, closest, irritation-free shave ever.
- Don’t let the low price fool you. This is better than the expensive premium brands I have tried before.
- Great brand. I use a lot of Proraso products and am very satisfied.
- It takes very little product — a tiny pea-sized lump massaged into your skin before the shave just like skin lotion (not shaving cream).
- Proraso is the best brand ever.
- It is the ONLY shave cream. Period. Do not use any other. This is the only one to use. Cured my ingrown hairs. Amazing.
- This brand works great for my skin with no irritations at a fraction of the price for today’s standards of grooming.
- Excellent pre-shave product! Doesn’t clog my DE safety razor and makes my shave much smoother.
- Using a preshave is the only way to go. I am a beginner DE shaver and this stuff is awesome ALL Proraso branded products are fantastic.
Is Proraso Shaving Cream Good?
Proroaso is considered by many to be the best brand for shaving cream and the following Proraso Shaving Cream is their most popular with 5,953 with an amazing 83% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Proraso:
This stuff is in my opinion the best out there. I started using it when I started with a safety razor and ultimately with a straight razor. The cooling sensation of the menthol combined with refreshing scent of eucalyptus is just too nice for me to want any other product. The lather is also superb on this.
- This is the best product and brand… A great smell and moisturizes for a clean easy close shave… The soap is really good but the cream is great!
- It Lathers up great with or without a brush.
- I’ve tried numerous “premium and luxury” brands of shaving creams and this is still my favorite kind. Great shave, great value and I highly recommend it!
- Best I have used to date and I have tried many expensive brands and many less expensive brands.
- The Proraso line is excellent. I tried a few other brands that dried my skin too much. I never have this issue with Proraso.
- This is the only shaving cream I will use anymore for the price Proraso can’t be beaten.
- You get a closer shave with a mild minty tingle than with most other brands I’ve used.
- This brand is a must-have for shaving.
- I’ve tried many shaving creams and soaps in a variety of brands but this one just set the bar.
- Been shaving for decades, but I never knew that a brand of shaving cream could make such a difference!
- Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never want to go back to any other brands. This actually leaves your skin calm and smooth including a close shave.
Proraso Is A Good Brand For After Shave Lotion
The following Proroaso After Shave has earned Amazon Choice Status and has over 5,741 with an excellent 77% of those consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Proraso:
Eucalyptus and mint coming together in a brisk, masculine scent that does more than just tend to post shave routines. Proraso is a high quality Italian brand and with this price point I can’t stress enough on investing in its products
- There is a reason this brand has been around, basically unchanged, for 80+ years.
- Incredible quality, the scent is mild. I am noticing a marked relief from razor burn and irritation when I use this stuff.
- It is what I would describe as “manly“, an old school musk… kind of like the smell of a non-chain barbershop.
- After trying several aftershave brands, I’ve finally settled on this one from Proraso as my favorite.
- Proraso is one of the best brands out there and I love the scent.
- I’m a big fan of this brand and this scent.
- Feels good after shaving, smells really good, and not over scented, just perfect.
- Great prices for all that this company makes. Way better than those overpriced brands.
- Another amazing product from this long trusted brand.
- Completely satisfied with Proraso, it’s the only shave cream brand I buy.
- Nice cool and soothing aftershave, from the legendary Italian brand. A true classic.
Do You Wanna Smell Like A Man?
Proraso Is A Good Brand For Cologne – The following Proroaso Cologne has also reached Amazon Choice Status with an excellent 72% of those consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Example of comments from Proraso:
If you are looking for a girlie man scent then this is not for you. This a masculine scent and one that makes ladies melt. So happy I found it on Amazon.
- I love this stuff, the Wood and Spice. To me, it smells as good and complex as a $400 bottle of Tom Ford. I get very smooth amber and vanilla notes, and the dry down is more woods.
- A great scent and good value. My wife and granddaughter love it.
- Great for a special occasion, but light enough for the office or workplace.
- Gives a tiny bit of extra ‘something’ that brings it all together for the event.
- The Proraso line of products is very masculine and very distinctive.
- My wife commented that this cologne makes her think of what a traditional man should smell like.
- The scent is great. It’s very masculine and has a bold presence.
- It’s one of my favorites so far. I love this brand.
- A very masculine scent, great cologne for the price. 2-3 sprays and you’re good to go.
- Just like the one I tried at the barbershop. Expensive but people love the smell.
- Fantastic, clean, masculine, simple… I love the entire “Wood and Spice” line.
- I get more compliments on this smell than bottles of fragrance I have that cost me $400. No kidding.
- It lasts the whole day. Indeed, spice and wood, very masculine.
- Very good cologne. Standing ovation for Proraso.
Where To Buy Proraso?
Alternatively, you can see if there is a store near you from the following store locator page.
The Proraso brand creates fabulous products that have excellent ratings right across the board.
Many years ago in a discussion at work in our office, we all erupted into laughter as one of the girls when describing her fiance said he was a “manly man” – and this brand with its masculine fragrances is certainly for that kind of man.
Or… at the very least will make your man smell like a manly man!
You may also be interested in… Is Cremo A Good Brand, Is Hatteker A Good Brand For Men’s Grooming Kits (Shavers & Trimmers) and Is Jack Black A Good Brand? (Skincare Designed For Modern Men)
Allan Wilson who in the offline world has an extensive background working in research, analyzing statistics, improving work processes, team leading, and implementing training to improve results and now thanks to more than 3 years dedicated to this site is now also a highly regarded researcher of brands.
Allan has a long history of developing brands online way back before blogging existed creating websites using HTML code in Notepad. Allan established brands in the Info Product Marketing arena such as infoproductmarketing, ebookresellerkit, reprintrightsmarketing, along with many other successful websites (and a few failures along the way). Allan has also authored numerous ebooks, owned and operated membership sites, created eLearning courses, and more.