The Nesco brand has been around for years and has a reputation for creating quality appliances the last for years…
Nesco is a very good brand for food dehydrators, electric skillets, roaster ovens, and vacuum sealers. Nesco also sells a variety of other appliances however it is these four products that Nesco is most highly-regarded.
I have listed four of the top-rated and best-selling appliances that the Nesco brand is well-known for with a snapshot of why customers so highly regard these products…
Is NESCO A Good Brand For Food Dehydrators?
Why Is The Nesco Food Dehydrator So Highly Rated By Reviewers?
This particular brand was recommended to me by a bunch of people who do dehydrating on a regular basis. I like this one a lot and it functions as expected.
- I had an older model Nesco that I bought at a yard sale, and have used it for 10 years! The brand seems to hold up well. I wanted a newer model, and this one fit my budget.
- Great price for a name brand product… I use it all of the time, just finished apple season, and made dehydrated apples at a fraction of the cost at the store.
- Reliable brand, versatility, and excellent customer service.
- I ended up picking the Nesco over other brands because I have one of their slow cookers that have lasted forever.
- Very good quality food dehydrator! My aunt recommended this brand and so I got it.
- Purchased this for my father. He previously owned a much, much older model of this brand. When it finally died after years of use, he wanted the same one. Old trays fit the new model. Such a hit. Works beautifully.
- Read reviews for different brands and this one had the highest rating-hands down. I agree 100%. Good value. Great product.
- Great design…it’s the only brand I would ever consider buying now that I’ve had the pleasure of using one.
- This dehydrator works amazingly well! Dehydrates at a rapid speed, is quiet, and easy to clean. This is my second one and I wouldn’t purchase any other brand or type of dehydrator.
- Nesco is a great brand. My brother has been using his for over a year and loves it too.
Nesco Food Dehydrator Is The Best In This Price Range
There are so many highly rated dehydrators available on Amazon, I honestly didn’t know where to start. I finally decided to take the plunge and buy Amazon’s best seller. I am glad I did, and I am already very pleased with this machine. Very easy to use, easy to clean.
- I love my dehydrator. I’ve had it for about 2 years now and it was one of the best purchases I have made.
- There are a lot of dehydrators on the market and I searched but for the price, I think this is one of the best on the market.
- The best dehydrator we’ve ever owned!
- After researching a bunch of Dehydrators I found this to be the best one in a reasonable price range.
- I bought this dehydrator because it was the most affordable and the reviews were good. It really is the best dehydrator I’ve ever used and I’ve had a few.
- This is one of our best purchases we have made. I am not even sure where to start with the delicacies this thing makes. All the food that could go to waste, because you cannot eat it in time can be dehydrated and last for weeks.
Nesco Food Dehydrator Is Good For Jerky
This dehydrator has a ton of space on its customizable multi-levels. I turned 3 lbs of steak into beef jerky and this dehydrator worked fast and efficiently.
- I got this dehydrator specifically for making beef jerky. I’ve made around 4 batches and it has worked great! I set it to 160 F and it takes about 4 hours. The homemade jerky tastes so good and makes for a fun hobby.
- Can do 8 lbs. of deer jerky at one time.
- I like my new Snack-master Nesco dehydrator very much! I have DH a batch of berries, three bananas, two oranges, and a bunch of beef, and a bunch of chicken jerky! Very reliable, very quiet, very nice machine for the price.
- This product works great for making beef jerky, drying strawberries, peaches, apples, peas, carrots, corn, cooked small noodles. Flowers.
- I use this mainly for making jerky. I use the leanest ground beef I can get and it comes out great. With fatty ground beef, the texture is kind of grainy, and of course, it’s extra greasy.
- We use it mostly to make dog treats. Real easy to slice up chicken breast and after 7 hours we have fresh jerky he loves.
- I have also made jerky from thin-sliced beef and it also came out great. I love how it fills your kitchen with the smell of jerky.
- This unit has been my go-to jerky maker for years now. It works so quickly, usually doing my full batches (2lbs) in about 4 hours flat.
- Great dehydrator for jerky making.
- If you are looking at this product because you want to use it to make your own jerky, then you really can’t go wrong with this dehydrator.
Is NESCO A Good Brand For Electric Skillets?
Why Is The Nesco Skillet So Highly Rated By Reviewers?
Fry pan is great for 2 people. It cooks well but temp gauge runs a little higher. I bought 1 for home and 1 for the camper. It holds a surprizing amount of food. Item is well made and easily wipes clean using a paper towel. I am very pleased with this item and will buy a Nesco brand again.
- I can’t believe how well and evenly this electric pan cooks. The best omelets, chicken, pancakes steaks, sautéed veggies, ever. Easy to clean!
- High-quality mini skillet. I bought it because of the “Nesco” brand because I own other products of theirs and find they’re very well made.
- We use it for a wide variety: fried chicken, pancakes, stews, and pot roasts. I’m sure it will last us for 20 years.
- I also like it for bacon and eggs and square (Wendy’s like) omelets and pancakes.
- Love this! Perfect little lightweight skillet for camping where there isn’t much storage!
- Liked the smaller size, it’s easy to use, taking it on a camping trip which is the perfect size for that.
- This is a good skillet for a camper because of its small size. Eggs slide right off onto the plate.
- I needed an electric skillet that is lightweight and easy to manage. This one got the best reviews so it was the one I selected. I have owned many Nesco products over the years and this was a plus.
- This is absolutely the best little skillet ever! It is super easy to clean….it’s evenly heated which is a huge plus, cooks anything from eggs to chicken and home-fried potatoes perfectly.
- The best 8″ electric skillet. I have two, one in my kitchen and another in-office kitchen. 5 employees have also bought it.
- Excellent quality, easy to clean, portable, and ideal for vacation trips in your small bag. Save money at breakfast or lunch when preparing easy recipes in your home, office, hotel, park, or anywhere. Perfect!
Is NESCO A Good Brand For Roaster Ovens?
Why Is The Nesco Roaster So Highly Rated By Reviewers?
It’s a brand I trust and it’s versatile and a great product. I’ve grown up using it and no other brand compares in quality as far as I’m concerned. I cook soups, whole meals, everything in mine. Large turkeys cook in a matter of 2-3 hours to juicy perfection.
- My favorite kitchen appliance, Trust no other brand.
- Nesco’s customer service is most helpful. I love this unit. I would not get any other brand.
- This is to replace the same Roaster that I’ve had for about 17 years. Since the first was such a wonderful appliance, it was a no-brainer to purchase the same brand and model again.
- After checking reviews on Nesco’s roaster, which were all positive we selected the Nesco brand. Excellent choice!
- Best roaster pot I found for its price and quality!
- The Nesco still works great for slow or regular cooking. This is my second one in 30 years. Nothing wrong with my old one.
Just wanted a new oval-shaped one.
- This is the best way to countertop cook. Its controlled temperature makes crockpots outdated.
- Finally got a new Nesco and gave my old one to charity and it still works very well, had it approximately 20 years, bought it from QVC. These roasters are the best! Looking forward to using my new redone for many great dinners and years to come.
- The best tool in my kitchen. This is the 3rd Nesco roaster I have had in the last 30 years. I wore the first 2 out! This roaster is like having a portable oven.
- Best slow cooker ever. This is my second Nesco, my first is a 4 quart that is 20 years old. I wanted a slightly larger one when I got my 6 quarts.
Is NESCO A Good Brand For Vacuum Sealers?
Why Is The Nesco Vacuum Sealer So Highly Rated By Reviewers?
Works great for sealing everything like jerky, sausage, soup, gravy, marinated pork chops, etc. Save a fair amount of space in freezer. Very good power too.
- I like this better than the last two Food Savers sealers I owned. Better controls making it more adaptable for different foods and packaging.
- Works much better than the FoodSaver it replaced.
- I have ordered so many decent priced food savers and this is by far my favorite and final one. I love it. Works great, easy to use and I’ve yet to have any issues. Would buy it again.
- Wow, this sealer works great. I use it for Sous Vide and sealing foods for freezing or refrigerated storage. I prefer it over my food saver but that’s just me.
- I had the deluxe model of a Food Saver that lasted six months with problems. Finally went with this Nesco and it has worked flawlessly… I would definitely recommend it.
- This machine works great and has a ton of uses besides food.
- Works amazing, best value for money.
- This is amazing though, needless to say, this will be traveling the world with me.
In summary, as you can see from the above products and included customer feedback Nesco is indeed a very good brand.
I would not hesitate to buy a Nesco appliance especially from the big four I have listed on this page.
I do have reservations about some of the other appliances sold by Nesco as they are not as highly rated. Don’t get me wrong they have many satisfied customers who swear by them however they also have a higher customer disapproval rating with those appliances as well.
However, with the above four products, there is absolutely no doubt about the quality and overall Nesco has a good reputation for both quality and customer service.
You may also be interested in… Can You Cook A Turkey In A Nesco Roaster? (You Better Believe It) and What Is Anova Culinary