"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
|>>>> Save Money With TODAYS DEALS - See what discounts you can get today!|
What Is The Lands End Brand Known For?
Opening its doors in 1963, Lands’ End set out to offer America stylish clothing for their growing families. Over the past 60 years, Lands’ End has grown into an international clothing brand that is well known for its outdoor apparel and sporting goods.
By selling casual clothing, outerwear, swimwear, and accessories, Lands’ End offers hundreds of styles that make life easier for men, women, and kids.
Lands End is a good brand because is renowned for offering high-quality comfortable clothing for the entire family that are designed to handle the ruggedness of the outdoors. Lands’ End is dedicated to helping outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds enjoy themselves more. Whether it’s our rugged and reliable outdoor apparel for fishing and camping or stylish clothing and accessories for everyday living, they have apparel to make your life more interesting.
Lands’ End has been a trusted company for almost 60 years and is a brand that has always made quality products with durability. They make it easy to find apparel that fits your style, meets your expectations, and lasts as long as it should.
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Lands End products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Lands End Is A Good Brand For Women’s Swimwear
The Lands’ End Women’s High Neck UPF 50 Modest Tankini Top Swimsuit is made of 90% nylon and 10% Spandex. The swimsuit has a smooth feel and flat, elastic seams to prevent chafing on land or in the water. An interior shelf bra and adjustable straps give you comfort and support while a high neckline provides modesty in beyond-the-shoreline destinations.
Modest swimwear is a wardrobe staple, especially for those who prefer a more conservative look. The Lands’ End Modest Tankini Top features a flattering princess seam that runs from the shoulder to the waist, a comfortable high neck, and beautiful floral print. This tankini top has UPF 50 protection and is fully lined with an attached self-tie bow.
The swimsuit also features an interior drawstring at the front for a feminine silhouette and a hidden underwire for extra cleavage enhancement…
Oh, what a relief! A modest swimsuit without sun-covering fabric on the back. The front of this tankini top is adorned with an attractive lace inset that frames the neckline. The racerback style keeps it from rising at all when you bend over.
- Who says you have to sacrifice style for sun protection? The Lands’ End High Neck UV Protector Tankini is modest and fashionable.
- The high-cut back and neck offer modest coverage in a sexy silhouette- an ideal tankini for water sports or any occasion where you want to look great and stay covered.
- Featuring UV-Resistant 50+ fabric, this tankini top resists damage from sunscreen, sweat, and chlorine.
- It’s also UPF 50 (meaning it blocks more than 98% of the sun’s rays), so it will stay bright and gorgeous all summer long.
- The Lands’ End Women’s High Neck Tankini Top is ideal for swimming laps or playing with your kids in the waves.
- Made from a SUNDRY-exclusive Classic Swim fabric blend, it offers UV protection, excellent breathability, and high-quality color retention, so it will stay bright and gorgeous all summer long.
- The high-cut neckline and back offer modest coverage while shielding your skin from the sun’s damaging rays.
|See Also - What to Wear with Skorts?|
Lands End Is A Good Brand For Women’s Tops
Stay warm and stylish with the Women’s Relaxed Cotton Long Sleeve Mock Turtleneck. Made of lightweight cotton, it’s the perfect layering piece for fall and winter, and looks great worn by itself in chillier spring weather. It has a generous fit, making it a versatile piece that can be worn under or over dresses, jeans, or casual pants.
The Lands’ End Women’s Relaxed Cotton Long Sleeve Zip Mock Turtleneck has a cowl-neck cut that creates a flattering shape. It’s made of our softest, most comfortable cotton available. This top is styled with dramatically longer sleeves than our standard t-shirt, so you stay covered all day long.
The mock neck keeps you covered, while the long sleeves offer an extra layer of warmth. With a figure-flattering fit and comfortable stretch, this top can easily be worn on its own or layered under other clothing items…
The Relaxed Cotton Mock Neck Long Sleeve Turtleneck by Lands’ End is a perfect top for comfort all year long. This mock neck turtleneck top is made of soft cotton material that feels comfortable against your skin. The mock neckline hugs the shape of your neck, while the three-quarter sleeves allow freedom of movement.
- This is Lands End’s lightest-weight, best-dressed long-sleeve mock turtleneck top, designed for women who want the style and comfort of a turtleneck but don’t want to be weighed down by bulky knit fabric.
- Regular fit cotton mock turtleneck has a sophisticated layering look with a gently scooped neckline and long sleeves that can be worn pushed up or down.
- Longer length with a relaxed fit delivers comfort while maintaining style.
- The flattering V-neck hits the waist exactly right—and comes with plenty of room for a favorite shell or sweater.
- And because it’s machine washable, it’s so easy to care for – just throw it in the washing machine and tumble dry.
|See Also - Is It Normal for Your Underwear to Stink?|
Lands End Is A Good Brand For Dresses
Bring a touch of bohemian style to your wardrobe with the Cap Sleeve Surplice Wrap Maxi Dress. This easy-care maxi dress is made in fully-fashioned medium-weight cotton with a wrap surplice bodice. The elasticized waist features an adjustable drawstring for the perfect fit that won’t twist or tangle.
Beset with classic style and a feminine silhouette, this maxi dress will have you feeling comfortable and stylish. It features a gathered cap sleeve overlay with a surplice neckline that elegantly drapes to form an open wrap effect. This sleeveless maxi dress is crafted from soft cotton fabric in a relaxed fit with side vents at the hem that enhance its movement. Pair it with wedges for the perfect daytime look.
The wrap surplice neckline reverses to black geometric prints for 2 stylish looks in one. The floating cap sleeves add femininity, and the swing skirt falls elegantly below the knees for maximum comfort and movement…
Beach wedding guest? Summer soiree? This romantic maxi dress features a surplice bodice, a V-neckline, and cap sleeves for a classic look. In addition to the long skirt, this dress has a wrap feature with an adjustable tie at the side that allows you to show off your curves.
- This feminine long jersey maxi dress is made to flatter.
- The flattering silhouette, drapey surplice bodice, and cap sleeves create a pretty shape for every body type.
- Offered in sizes XS-XL, it’s engineered in stretch French terry that falls into place for easy wear.
- Look your best with a pull-over dress that works anywhere.
- Maxi dresses for women like this Lands’ End Women’s Cap Sleeve Surplice Wrap Maxi Dress are a wardrobe essential for any occasion!
- Featuring soft and lightweight rayon fabric with a gorgeous semi-sheer monochromatic floral print, not only will you look fabulous but feel wonderful too putting this slip-on dress.
- Have you been wanting to update your maxi dress wardrobe? Well, we have exactly what you need in case you were looking for the perfect go-to maxi style.
Lands End Is A Good Brand For Women’s Sleep Wear
The Lands’ End Women’s Supima Cotton Short Sleeve Midcalf Nightgown Dress provides a comfortable, relaxed fit, and is made of the best quality cotton for a soft feel.
This short sleeve nightgown is comfortable enough to sleep in, pretty enough to wear out, and soft enough for your most sensitive skin. Lightweight and breathable, it has a flattering silhouette designed to dance around any bumps or bulges that might be hiding under your clothes. It’s made expertly with Supima cotton, so the fabric feels good against your skin and gets softer with every wash.
It’s perfect for curling up on the sofa to veg out or going back to bed after you’ve gotten up in the middle of the night. We think you’ll love this pretty nightgown…
You’ll love this Supima cotton nightgown! The classic silhouette is covered in a supersoft, lightweight jersey knit fabric for an incredibly cozy garment. It features an elegant V-neckline, round neck, short sleeves and cuffs that are finished with stylishly tailored seams.
- 100% Supima Cotton gives this comfortable nightgown a super soft feel that you will want to wear day and night.
- The innovative Supima cotton retains more moisture than conventional cotton, which keeps you feeling dry and cool.
- The Sleep-T dressing staple that’s anything but ordinary.
- From the sleep-friendly 100% Supima cotton knit to the easy, pullover closure, you’ll look to this classic for a year after year of cozy convenience.
- Sleep in it or wear it out, either way—you’ll love its softness and carefree details.
- With the roomy top and flowing, the ankle-length skirt fits comfortably over your PJs or a flowy nightgown, while the classic styling and raised scoop-neck make this sleep shirt as beautiful as it is comfortable.
Lands End Is A Good Brand For Men’s Sweaters
Crafted from a flexible rib fabric that’s perfect for all seasons and ideal for layering, this soft cardigan features a classic sweater design that will look awesome with any outfit.
Soft and naturally warm, our lightweight Bedford rib sweater is made from a yarn-dyed wool/nylon blend for a rich, lustrous look. The quarter-zip closure covers the top of the neck comfortably with a front zipper pull decorated with alternating logos in complementary colors. The sweater’s ribbed collar and cuffs add substantial warmth around the neck and wrists without being bulky and give the sweater an attractive textured effect.
This classic cold-weather essential is fitted through the body and relaxed through the arms to provide a perfect balance of layering function and comfort…
The Bedford Rib Quarter Zip sweater is a classic design that’s refined with tonal ribbing on the collar, cuffs and hem. The breathable, stretch rib fabric gives it a contemporary look and added flexibility for a comfortable fit.
- It features a knit collar, easy zipper closure, and a U-shaped yoke for comfort.
- Great as a base layer, it wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you cooler and dryer while you work or play outdoors.
- Our men’s Bedford Rib quarter-zip sweater is all dressed up.
- It’s crafted of super-soft ribbed knit with a slim fit that stays neat on the go.
- The Bedford Rib is an updated traditional layering piece that’s warm and comfortable but streamlined for modern looks.
Lands End Is A Good Brand For Men’s Shorts
No need to worry about wardrobe malfunctions in the workplace! No more constantly pulling your shorts up from your waist. With our Classic Fit Knockabout Chinos, you can breathe easy and comfortable knowing that your shorts will be there when you need it. With multiple colors and sizes, you’ll definitely find a pair to fit your everyday, busy lifestyle.
Lands’ End Men’s Traditional Fit Comfort First Knockabout Chino Shorts are a slim fitting, lightweight pant with a clean silhouette. They have a quick drying, breathable cotton blend fabric, and permanent crease that lets you stay looking your best for every occasion. These 11-inch shorts are designed with a coin pocket, side slits and a hammer loop to conveniently hold your everyday items. A versatile wardrobe piece, these chinos are ideal for travel, an outing at the beach, biking or just relaxing around town.
The traditional fit covers you in comfort with an elastic waistband that stays hidden for a clean look, multiple pockets for storing smaller essentials, and rugged durability to tough out the day on the boat, hiking trail, or job site…
These men’s comfortable shorts come in two colors and are styled with a sturdy press stud front and five pocket design. Perfect for knocking about at home, on your travels or just being your everyday smart-casual wear.
- Traditional fit hits at the waist and regular through the seat and thigh.
- Durable cotton twill in a versatile mid-blue shade makes this pair of shorts perfect for warm-weather activities.
- Whether you’re headed to the office or spending your days at the beach, you’ll love the comfort and reliability of our 11″ Traditional Fit Comfort First Knockabout Chino Shorts.
- Earthy tones and relaxed fit keep you looking—and feeling—good.
Are Lands End Coats Warm?
Keep warm in subzero temperatures and stylish in brisk city breezes with the Lands’ End Women’s Winter Maxi Long Down Coat with Hood. Made of nylon, this durable coat features a fur-trimmed hood and a faux-fur trimmed collar for added warmth.
This ultra-chic women’s maxi long coat will help you stay warm and look good when the temperature drops. It is filled with goose down for optimum warmth and has a flattering silhouette that falls below the knee. The semi-fitted design means there’s no fussing with bulging layers, and it has two front pockets that are lined with fleece to keep your hands warm. This women’s winter coat has a fur-trimmed hood and an attached belt in the back. Wear this stylish women’s winter coat with boots and a scarf.
Sleek and modern with a classic cut, our Winter Maxi Down Coat offers you structural style to keep you looking sharp. Generously cut to cover your curves, the coat features a zip-detachable hood and genuine shearling trim on the collar, sleeves, and hem. The oversized silhouette ensures a clean and modern appearance, while also giving you an extra layer of warmth…
Example of comments from Lands End:
I love this coat!! It is super warm especially on those frigid New England winter days. The coat is long and has side zippers and a 2-way front zipper which is ideal for me as I ride my bike to work. When it was 2 degrees the other day with a wind chill of -15 I only had a light weight turtleneck on under my coat and I was warm. I thought my last winter coat was warm but this one exceeded my expectations!
- I love this coat. We went to Kemmerer, WY for Thanksgiving and it was windy and snowing…and freezing cold. In this coat, I didn’t feel a thing.
- Great coat, not too heavy to wear, but provides great warmth. The length keeps legs warm even on windy days.
- I live in Minnesota, the weather has been below zero and windy … I am warm and cozy in this coat … ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
- Love everything about this long, lightweight winter coat!!!!!
- I had been looking for a long winter coat that wouldn’t be heavy but can keep me warm and dry … This is the one!!!!
- It comes all the way to my ankles which I absolutely love!!
- Love the jacket. It’s warm and the length is perfect.
- It’s not as puffy as I thought it would be from the pic but still a great coat for winter in NY.
- On bitterly cold days when I have to go out, it is not as painful for me since I have this long, warm coat.
- I also like how the pockets are of a soft cloth inside so it helps my hands feel warm.
- The perfect length keeps me nice and warm. Love that it’s not heavy.
- This coat keeps me warm during single-digit temperatures and leaves room for layering underneath.
- Great everyday winter coat. Longer length and lining keeps me warm on walks to work and with my dogs.
- This is a simple cute style that can be worn with anything.
- I love this coat! I live in Alaska and it kept me warm during Rondy festivities for hours. The temps were in the twenties and I was never cold.
Are Lands End Slippers Good?
These Lands’ End men’s suede leather moccasin slippers feature a classic moccasin construction with a water-resistant leather upper and 100% wool, memory foam footbed offering maximum comfort and warmth. The slip-on slipper design provides easy access to a freshly cleaned pair of feet.
Your guy will feel so comfortable, he might just want to stay in when it gets cold outside. These richly padded suede slippers, with leather soles and Lands’ End logo medallion, are crafted in the USA from fine suede and have a memory foam insole. Soft cotton flannel lining.
Kick up your feet and relax in the comfort of these soft suede slippers. The durable leather upper features an embroidered Lands’ End classic sailor logo and a foam-padded collar, ensuring a comfortable fit around the heel…
Example of comments from Lands End:
My husband LOVES his new slippers! He wears them all the time and constantly thanks me for buying them. He tells me they are very comfortable and supportive. I think these slippers were his favorite Christmas gift this year! Definitely a great buy and a great company.
- I’ve been a Lands End (LE) fan for over 25 years, because of their canvas tote bags, and warranty. These slippers are of the same quality as other LE products, and I’m happy with the purchase!
- A great alternative to UGGs. Its comfortable keeps my feet warm and is easy to put on.
- My husband loves these slippers. They provide good traction, have a comfortable lining, and look nice.
- This pair has classic lines, great looks, feels comfortable to the feet, and a nice rubber out-sole.
- Worth the price. Also got one for my father who loves it.
- These slippers are great! Soles are durable and keep my feet warm from our cold wood and floor tilings.
Are Lands End Towels Good?
This 100% cotton personalized rugby stripe beach towel measures 32 x 72 inches to give you plenty of room to layout on the beach when you travel. Featuring a hanging loop, this school uniform rugby stripe beach towel is great for lolling on the beach or at the poolside.
Bring the sun to your child’s school day with our Seaside Stripe Beach Towel. Made of a quick-drying microfiber and featuring a Rugby Stripe design, this towel will help your teen look impeccably put together all year long, whether they’re heading to class or off on a summer vacation.
The soft, absorbent Rugby Stripe Beach Towel is an ode to a classic and warm traditional style. It’s made of plush cotton velour with embroidered placket trim, finished with a solid color reverse. Ribbon looped through placket strings allows for hanging…
Example of comments from Lands End:
I really like the quality of this towel. I figured since it was made by Lands End it would be better quality than off brand. It’s a perfect size since its bigger than most beach towels.
- I like that these towels are long. I’ve been looking for beach towels that a long enough to cover our patio lounge chairs. The quality it good. The color is really nice.
- The colors stay just as brilliant after washing.
- It’s a nice, soft towel. Medium weight, which I like.
- Super big and comfy. Dries me off quickly.
- Nice long and fluffy towel! Great purchase! Lands End Quality through and through!
- Beautiful, soft luxurious, super long, to fit around bigger people. Washes well.
- Great beach towel!!! Oversized, the biggest I’ve found so far, and perfect for those blue beach chairs in front of our condo!
- It’s worth the price and so much better than beach towels you buy at any department store – this is more equivalent to the luxurious towels you find at a high-end hotel.
- These towels exceeded my expectations! They are huge and thick and soft. I cannot say enough good things about them.
Lands End History
The history of Lands’ End dates back to 1963 when Gary Comer decided to fulfill his dream of opening his own business. He quit his job as an advertising copywriter and started a company with $30,000 in initial funds. At that time, the company specialized in offering sails and other marine hardware.
In 1964, Comer produced a catalog in order to sell and deliver the company’s products through the mail. The first booklet of Lands’ End called “The Racing Sailors’ Equipment Guide” featured a total of 84 pages, all printed in black-and-white, containing a wide range of technical-looking sailing implements.
However, a printer’s error led to the brand’s name being rendered with the apostrophe in the wrong place. Since Comer didn’t have enough funds to reprint the entire booklet, he decided to simply change the brand’s name according to the brochure.
- Throughout the 1960s, Lands’ End continued to excel in offering sailing and marine hardware equipment via its catalog.
- In 1973, the brand made its first foray into manufacturing products other than sailing equipment, when it started offering its own duffle bags.
- The following year, the company started to market its own rain suit collection.
- In 1975, the brand published its first all-color catalog that featured 30 pages of sailing equipment and additional 2 pages of clothing.
- The next year, Lands’ End had decided to focus on selling clothing and canvas luggage.
After 1977, Lands’ End phased out the sailing equipment operation altogether and became a clothing brand offering a wide range of apparel products.
Throughout the years, the brand continued to thrive and today it holds its reputation for quality and strives to grow in the competitive apparel industry.
What Makes Lands’ End a Good Brand?
We have already seen the interesting history and the very impressive customer for their products so let’s now look at some other key factors that make Lands’ End a good brand:
Lands’ End has a long-standing history and track record as a reliable brand. It is best known as a retailer of casual, traditionally-styled clothing, available via catalog known for their chatty, folksy style.
The brand’s focus on customer service and quality merchandise has made it a leader in the industry.
Lands’ End offers merchandise through multiple channels, e.g. retail locations, online platforms, and catalogs. The company has a business presence in the United States, Asia, Europe, and other areas.
Massive Product Line
Lands’ End offers apparel and accessories for women, men, kids, including niches such as outerwear, home, school, gift, and more. Its massive product line ensures that the brand has something for everyone in every season.
Stylish, Comfortable Apparel
Lands’ End stands for timeless quality and stylish comfort, offering incredible apparel at reasonable pricing for wherever life takes you and your family. From cold-weather gear and quality outerwear to classic casual wear, the brand excels at offering stylish, comfortable apparel.
In summary, Lands’ End provides classic casual clothing for men, women, and children–with an old-school vibe that keeps you looking smart. These clothes are durable enough to hold up through years of wear, without sacrificing style.
Overall, Lands’ End is one of the best clothing brands available in the market today. Throughout several decades, the company has offered reliable products and excellent customer service, making its name synonymous with honest value and legendary quality.
You simply cannot go wrong when choosing this brand.
You may also be interested in… Is Hurley A Good Brand? (Great Men’s Casual Clothing & Swimwear) and Are Eastpak Backpacks Good?