Korkmaz sells small kitchen appliances and cookware such as tea kettles, dutch ovens, pressure cookers, stockpot, and cookware sets…
Korkmaz is a well-known tea kettle brand in Turkey and you can now buy its products on Amazon. Customers are very happy with the quality of the Korkmaz brand.
I have listed some of Korkmaz’s most popular products below with a snapshot of what consumers think of the Korkmaz brand…
Korkmaz Is A Famous Turkish Teapot Brand
What Do Customers Think About The Korkmaz Turkish Teapot?
I’ve seen many concoctions people use to make Mid East tea. Hands up this set is the best. It’s made with quality, heavy metal convection stove style bottoms on pots- thick metal, not flimsy made. For all stoves. I like being able to see through the thick quality tempered glass lids my tea, and water level without having to remove the lid. The glass is thick too. The set is made in Turkey. Ya-salaam chai!
- Beautiful and high quality! Made Rize Turkish tea this evening! Highly recommend.
- A quality Turkish teapot. This product is great. It is a nice size that can easily satisfy the tea needs of about 5-7 people.
- Practical- I use every day. Making Turkish, Russian, and other teas.
- Judging from this set, I’d have to think that any Teapot made by Korkmaz would be well worth their price.
- I love this pot! It’s thick and durable. Works great on my induction stovetop.
- Easy to use, a wonderful way to make Turkish tea. After brewing, I put the pot on low and get cup after cup of perfect tea.
- I bought it for Turkish tea and it works perfectly. I recommend it.
- Heavy-duty steel, great quality and arrived quickly. Definitely go for this one – the price is worth the quality.
- It’s a great teapot for Turkish black tea making. I highly recommend it.
Korkmaz Has An Impressive Dutch Oven For Cooking Large Batches
What Do Customers Think About This Korkmaz Dutch Oven?
It has the diameter of a large skillet AND it has the high sides of a pot. I bought it primarily to make “one pot lasagna”, but it has turned into one of my favorite ‘go to’ pots. It has a nice triple-ply base, so once it get’s hot, it’s hot!
- I bought this Dutch oven; I love this Dutch oven. I’ve used it on the stovetop AND in the oven!
- Beautiful pot and the weight is perfect! I wanted a Dutch Oven but didn’t want the weight of the cast iron. This is perfect!
- I would recommend this for people that cook large batches. Already used it several times for soups, stews, and casseroles.
- A Christmas gift for our Daughter. She is a very good cook and has enjoyed using this dutch oven. The large quart size is practical, and stainless steel makes it very easy to clean
- I can fit 4 chickens or a lot of tamales in this. I would make more use of a smaller one but the 20 qt will be perfect for party prep.
- Very nice well constructed stainless steel casserole. I love it. It is very easy to clean and large and flat enough to cook everything evenly at once. And it doesn’t stick.
- I love this pot. It is shorter and wider than most huge pots and makes it easier for me to use in a wheelchair. It cleans easily. It is a great product.
- Use it for making homemade yogurt. Works great!
- The best jelly making pan I have come across. It is perfect for making large batches and so far, nothing sticks to it.
- This put is really great! It is large and beautiful. My husband uses it to cook Slippery Elm.
Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker
What Do Customers Think About The Korkmaz Pressure Cooker?
Ok this is something I used to have when I used to live in Europe. When I get it it was just what I expected. Just do not open it when it’s hot! Works perfect!
- Looks beautiful, very well made for a fraction $$ of the competition. A must-have!
- Fast cooking good quality… thank you.
- What makes this pressure cooker unique is the design of the lid which has a concave shape allowing to be inserted inside the pot.
- With the lid locked from inside the pot instead of from the top, this allows for a simpler mechanism and lighter pot to handle.
Induction Compatible Korkmaz Stockpot
What Do Customers Think About The Korkmaz Stockpot?
I love this pot. I have made meatballs and sauce, gumbo, 4 lbs of red beans, and chicken soup, and nothing has stuck. Heats evenly. Makes cooking a pleasure. Cleans up easy too!
- Beautiful, perfect purchase. I love the size, you can feed a lot of people with this pot! Made in turkey, 15″ wide, 8″ tall.
- Cooks well. My favorite pot. Cleanup is a breeze too.
- Great stockpot!! good heat distribution, easy to clean, great finish, and works well with induction burners.
- Excellent pot with heat evenly distributed. Good quality product.
Korkmaz Cookware Set
What Do Customers Think About This Korkmaz Cookware Set?
Great quality for the price! Good size set with thick stainless steel. Personally, I think the quality can compare with top brands.
- Simple cookware set… Elegant sturdy and heavy.
- A beautiful set purchased as a gift for my children.
In summary, the Korkmaz brand isn’t very big in the US however the products they are selling receive good ratings and the company gets plenty of compliments from customers who have purchased from them.
You may also be interested in… The Breville Variable-Temperature Kettle Makes Tea Life So Easy