Husky tools have been around since 1924 and they make no-nonsense tools and equipment that get the job done…
The Husky tool brand is known for making affordable tools that are of high quality, durable, and have a functional design.
It is what they call “Common Sense Tools” and judging by how highly rated they are by reviewers they certainly deliver.
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Husky tools with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Husky Is A Good Brand For Wrench Sets
Excellent range of lengths and sizes with good quality steel. Great value for someone that only needs them on occasion for tasks around the house.
Example of comments from Husky tool reviews:
- I knew they would be good wrenches before I bought them. Exactly what I expected.
- Metric and standard. Also some stubby ones in there.
- Super well-made and premium quality. There’s every size you need.
- This wrench package is a great little kit to have for your average homeowner/mechanic quality is great along with value!
- The husky brand has never let me down!
- This brand is the pinnacle of quality.
- Excellent price for these wrenches. Good buy and happy with Husky brand.
Are Husky Tool Bags Good?
Can we just talk about how awesome this Husky tool bag is? Super rugged and holds all my tools. I was super excited picking it up the first time with all my tools as I lost all the weight that the red travel metal tool box carried. Awesome stuff, definitely buy, I’m totally picking up a smaller one too.
Example of comments from Husky tool bag reviews:
- I wish that I had discovered soft-sided tool cases many years ago. They take up much less room, and you have handy access to most-used tools without having to open the case.
- Great tool bag. Husky bags are the best. Indestructible.
- I decided to change to the new line of Husky tool bags. Best decision ever!
- On the inside, there are pockets lined on the outside walls and a row of pockets back to back in the middle.
- This creates two spaces inside the tool bag to store larger tools like a hammer, crowbar, level, long drill bit or screwdrivers, and even small packets of tool bits.
- Also included are two small plastic containers with many divided sections for small loose items to have a place.
- I am a highly organized person by nature so this bag was perfect for me.
- All in all, this is the best toolbox/bag I have ever had and my tools are much more accessible thanks to the pockets!
Husky Is A Good Brand For Tool Backpacks
I bought this for my younger son who is begining to work with me in the trades. I am quite impressed with the build and quality. Great pocket set up, good zippers, and is built to get beat up and take. I would reccomend and buy again. The price was great on this backpack.
Husky 18″ Waterproof and Self-Standing Tools Backpack with Impact Resistant Rubber Bottom, Built to Last!
Example of comments from Husky tool backpack reviews:
- Best priced backpack tool bag. Plenty of room for standard use tools. Makes going up and down ladders very easy.
- This bag is great for carrying all the tools I need for work including my rain gear.
- Helped me take my job to the next level. Literally makes it easy to carry my tools where I need them.
- This backpack is awesome! Meets every standard I was looking for. Would definitely buy again! Lots of room for my everyday tools.
- The bag is spacious and comfortable to wear. Very durable, made with quality material.
Husky Is A Good Brand For Mini Pliers
I have previously owed a set of these plyers before and they work great especially for the cost! I use them a lot for small project to work with wires and grab things inside tight places. Great product great quality and great price!!
Husky 1052 Mini Pliers Variety Set for Electrical and Maintenance Applications (Set of 5, Zippered Pouch Included)
Example of comments from Husky tool reviews:
- Husky has always worked for me. I use them for crafting. The ones I had before this, I had for almost 20 years.
- Husky is the only brand I will buy when it comes to tools.
- Good quality set. Everything I need for a fair price point.
Husky Is A Good Brand For Tool Carts
Gorgeous perfect finish. Smooth solid lockable drawers. Quality top wood workspace. Captured nuts make assembly a breeze and downright fun. Cart handle can be placed on either side. Two of four wheels have brakes and you can choose which side you want them on if you want. Bottom tray has very high load capacity (150 or 200 pounds?). If you’re in the market for a handy rolling tool chest and not wanting to spend a diamond ring on it, this will be your jam!
Example of comments from Husky tool cart reviews:
- We put it together in about 10 minutes and it’s not flimsy.
- The wood top is really nice too.
- This company has great customer service!
- Not only is it great for organizing tools, but it is also a great workbench for the garage as well.
- It has already helped us get several projects done, now that we are organized & have the space to work.
- Easy to assemble with quality materials.
- We have a small garage but needed a place to store some tools and do light work on them.
- This was very easy to put together and it’s sturdy.
- With having wheels we can move it anywhere we want. For bigger projects, we take the car out and move this into the middle of the garage to use.
- It’s nice having everything in one place together.
Husky Has A Great Bucket Jockey
Any spare time I have, I enjoy doing arts and crafts projects. This bucket jockey is exactly what I needed. It has many pouches outside and the inside of the jacket and each tool can be put in its own pouch. And the space in the middle of the bucket, I can keep large items. I love the fact that it is portable. So, I can setup my workshop anywhere in the house temporarily.
Example of comments from Husky bucket jockey reviews:
- This is made with heavy-duty cloth and fits a standard 5-gallon bucket without any issue.
- Tools galore can fit in various pockets you’ll find inside and out and if you can rip this, then you really abuse your stuff.
- We got this for the wife to use as a garden tool organizer.
- I love it. I can take everything out at once. It’s nice. I bought one for my sister too.
- Probably the best bucket bag overall. Have tried several others and this one has the best pocket configuration and pocket depth.
- Allows you to create job buckets for specific jobs instead of running around looking for tools.
- Love this for my garden tools – it holds a ton of stuff!!!
- These are great, it’s nice to be able to see all of your tools at a glance.
- Bought this for my baseball bucket. Great for storing sunscreen, pencils, water bottles, and other items for games and practices.
Where To Buy Husky Tools?
In summary, Husky is an impressive brand for tools especially when you consider the affordable prices you can get them for.
The tools get impressive ratings from customer reviews and there are some very clever tool bags as well. The backpack tool bag is ideal for carting tools up and down ladders or into remote places.
The bucket jockey is such a clever idea and so versatile with people using it for all sorts of things such as crafts, gardening, and even sporting events.
You may also be interested in… Is Ego A Good Brand? (#1 Battery Operated Outdoor Power Tools) and Is Generac A Good Brand (For Generators, Pressure Washers, Pumps)