Gone are the days when buying a new TV, even one smaller than 40 inches, has to cost hundreds of dollars…
The big box brands have competition now. One of the fiercest competitors on the market is Hisense, who has been in the US for less than ten years but quickly making waves…
Hisense manufactures some of the highest quality televisions by comparison but sells them at affordable prices for the average working-class consumer.
They don’t just meet consumer expectations for the prices of their TVs, but they exceed those expectations in quality and features.
Below I have provided some examples of the best Hisense products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Hisense Roku TVs
Hisense’s Roku TVs are the H4, R6, and R8. They range in size from 32 inches to 75 inches, and the price ranges from $120 to $570.
All three lines of televisions run on Roku operating systems and come with built-in libraries of over 500,000 movies and TV shows.
All three television lines have Google Assistant built-in and work with Alexa; the R8 even has a web browser.
The H4 delivers 720p HD picture quality, while the R6 and R8 are 4K HDR and 4K HDR ULED TVs, respectively. Both the R6 and R8 feature Dolby Vision.
To ensure the picture doesn’t lag during fast-paced programs like gaming or sports, the H4 and R6 have a motion rate of 120, and the R8 has a motion rate of 240.
Here is one of Hisense’s most popular Roku TV…
Example of comments from Hisense Roku TV reviews:
I love this TV! We chose this one because it has the option to add more apps; I watch YouTube all the time and it’s very easy to set up and watch on the TV. Great size for my dorm and has everything I need! Picture quality is great, too.
- Awesome I love it! The volume is amazing I only keep mine on 20 because it’s so loud. Has great bass to it.
- The picture quality amazing and the setup is easy and simple.
- The sound is great on this tv and very clear, with plenty of ports for your game systems or Bluray players or whatever you have.
- Omg, I love this smart Tv! The pictures are extra clear, video sounds very good.
- Wow! This TV is PERFECT for my RV! Clear, Crisp picture, w/ super easy to use built-in Roku so no more u hooking my home setup & trying to remember to bring the remote!
- This TV is great. Roko tv has an apple app that eliminates the need to have a separate Apple TV box saving you 240.00 has all the other apps a person wants for streaming.
- I ordered this for my senior year college apartment and it is perfect. The easiest set up ever, just have to plug it into a wall.
- Bought this for the bedroom, no need for a cable box that can stream the service provider app along with all of our other streaming platforms. Great picture quality and audio are good as well.
Hisense Android Smart TVs
Hisense’s Android Smart TVs include the H55, H65, H8, and H9. They come in various sizes from 32 inches to 85 inches, and the price range is from $150 to $1,700.
All four lines of Android smart TVs run on Android operating systems and are compatible with most smart devices and mobile apps.
All four lines of televisions have Google Assistant built-in and work with Alexa. They also have access to the app store, where there are over 4,000 apps available for download.
The H55 delivers 1080p picture quality, while the H65, H8, and H9 are 4K UltraHD, 4K ULED, and 4K Premium ULED televisions, respectively.
All four lines of TVs are Bluetooth capable so that you can stream the TV audio through Bluetooth headphones, a soundbar, your phone, etc.
Here is an example of one of the Hisense Android TVs…
Example of comments from Hisense Android Smart tv reviews:
This is a great TV with lots of good tech on board. East set up, great pic, and links to my bluetooth speakers seamlessly. The auto android/google quick set up is fast simple and secure.
- I’m really enjoying this TV right now. The Android TV system is easy to navigate and has great features.
- The tv was super easy to set up…after a month it is more than what I could’ve asked for the price. The wifi works great… amazing that it has 5gigs of internal storage.
- There’s not one thing I dislike about this tv. I love the size, love the picture quality, LOVE the sound quality.
- Amazing Smart tv has it all! Just sign in to your Google account and enjoy a million apps.
- I love the fact that I can use the remote to change channels, internet, amazon, youtube, Netflix, etc.
Hisense Smart Laser TV
The Hisense Smart Laser TV is 100 inches and costs $3,000.
This laser television is a 4K TV with dbx-tv cinematic sound. The screen has technology that reflects ambient light for a more pleasurable viewing experience.
The Hisense smart laser TV runs on an Android operating system, so it easily integrates with other smart devices and applications.
Hisense made this massive television available for purchase on Amazon for convenience of delivery and setup.
Here is an example of one of the Hisense Laser TVs…
Hisense 100-Inch Class L5 Series 4K UHD Android Smart Laser TV with HDR
Where To Buy Hisense TVs?
Hisense sells a variety of televisions; eight different lines, ranging in price from $120 to $3,000, so there’s something for everyone. Even the cheapest TV is HD and 32 inches.
Hisense sells one smart laser TV, and the rest of their televisions are either Roku TVs or Android smart TVs.
You can see all of the Hisense products currently available and purchase them by going to their online Amazon store.
In summary, Hisense is a massive tv retailer that has quite a range of televisions to choose from 32inch right through to massive 120-inch TVs.
Hisense smart TVs are popular especially now that there are so many streaming services available and there has been a lot of positive feedback around these televisions in particular.
The more affordable under $200 TVs are also immensely popular and this is where Hisense seems to excel with customers really like the televisions in this price range.
You may also be interested in… Is Insignia A Good Brand? Budget-Friendly TVs (Amazing Ratings), Is Gigabyte A Good Brand? and The Best Attic TV Antenna For Your Attic With Good Reception