Hisense is a global TV brand that has become popular for its affordable and high-quality HDTVs. Hisense TVs are perfect for any room in the house, including the bedroom, kitchen, and even the living room. Each Hisense TV model is designed to offer users an immersive viewing experience with features like HDR technology and wide-angle views.
If you’re looking for a quality TV at a budget price, Hisense is likely to be the best option for you. … Although it’s not as well known as brands like Samsung and LG, in recent years Hisense has gained a reputation for delivering decent quality TVs at very competitive prices.
In a crowded market, it’s hard to find a quality TV at a reasonable price. Hisense does offer TVs that are affordable and well-equipped, but its image suffers from being commonly associates with budget or economy TV brands.
Below I have provided some examples of the best Hisense products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Hisense Roku TVs
The Hisense Roku Smart TV with Alexa compatibility is a great way to enjoy watching your favorite shows as well as movies, and streaming music.
This television features high contrast blacks for better image quality, it has a USB port to plug in your USB drive or hard drive to save photos and videos from your phone to watch on the big screen, and if you have an Amazon Alexa device, you can use your voice to turn on the TV, change the volume and channel, play, pause, or stop content, and more. Whether it’s for watching sports games or keeping up with current events with newsfeeds.
With all of the streaming channels from Roku, you have access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. There’s no need for a separate set-top box–Roku is built into the smart TV screen. The included voice remote and integrated Roku app put streaming right at your fingertips.
For added convenience, Alexa compatibility gives you hands-free control of your TV, VESA wall mount support means it’s easy to find a spot for your new screen, and the slim frame around the outside means it’s perfect for mounting on a wall…
Example of comments from Hisense Roku Smart tv reviews:
Hisense 43″ LED TV is a top picks for its sleek design, Ultra High Definition display, and Smart Choice features. Its 120Hz refresh rate creates smooth and clear images from all your favorite content sources.
- Awesome I love it! The volume is amazing I only keep mine on 20 because it’s so loud. Has great bass to it.
- The picture quality is amazing and the setup is easy and simple.
- The sound is great on this tv and very clear, with plenty of ports for your game systems or Bluray players or whatever you have.
- Omg, I love this smart Tv! The pictures are extra clear, video sounds very good.
- Wow! This TV is PERFECT for my RV! Clear, Crisp picture, w/ super easy to use built-in Roku so no more u hooking my home setup & trying to remember to bring the remote!
- This TV is great. Roko tv has an apple app that eliminates the need to have a separate Apple TV box saving you 240.00 has all the other apps a person wants for streaming.
- I ordered this for my senior year college apartment and it is perfect. The easiest setup ever, just have to plug it into a wall.
- Bought this for the bedroom, no need for a cable box that can stream the service provider app along with all of our other streaming platforms. Great picture quality and audio are good as well.
Hisense Android Smart TVs
Hisense’s 43-Inch 43H5500G Full HD Smart Android TV is the perfect home entertainment piece that connects to your favorite applications including Netflix, Play Station Vue, Sling TV, YouTube, HBO NOW, and much more.
Experience a superior picture with Full HD 1080p resolution and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. With 4 HDMI ports, the 43H5500G is great for gaming systems, cable boxes, and Apple TVs. The wide viewing angle means everyone will have a great view. Its sleek all-in-one design offers a smart remote that features voice control so you’re just a whisper away from watching the latest season of Game of Thrones or binge-watching The Office on Netflix!
Features include voice control, 2 USB ports (1×3.0 & 1×2.0), and an Ethernet port to connect directly to your router. Integrated WiFi makes it easy to find your favorite shows on such apps as Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu Plus, Google Play, Pandora & more.
Example of comments from Hisense Android Smart tv reviews:
This is a great TV with lots of good tech on board. East set up, great pic, and links to my bluetooth speakers seamlessly. The auto android/google quick set up is fast simple and secure.
- I’m really enjoying this TV right now. The Android TV system is easy to navigate and has great features.
- The tv was super easy to set up…after a month it is more than what I could’ve asked for the price. The wifi works great… amazing that it has 5gigs of internal storage.
- There’s not one thing I dislike about this tv. I love the size, love the picture quality, LOVE the sound quality.
- Amazing Smart tv has it all! Just sign in to your Google account and enjoy a million apps.
- I love the fact that I can use the remote to change channels, the internet, amazon, youtube, Netflix, etc.
Hisense Smart Laser TV
Bring lifelike 4K UHD images to your home with this Hisense 100-inch class laser TV. Featuring the Android smart platform with built-in Google Cast, this TV has access to thousands of apps as well as web browsing capabilities. HDR Elite technology can adjust brightness levels on a frame-by-frame basis for vivid contrast and color detail you can see from any angle in the room.
Take this Hisense L5 Series 4K UHD TV to a new level of entertainment with its ultra-slim design. The combination of its vibrant color, HDR compatibility, and Android OS allows you to watch what you want when you want.
Its large 100-inch display is ideal for playing video games, watching movies with friends, or live sport in 4K HDR picture resolution. Enjoy immediate access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and Google Play content through the Hisense Smart TV app or via Chromecast built-in for easy casting of your favorite apps.
Bringing together stunning, large-scale 4K picture quality and powerful performance in a 100-inch screen that fits in any room and any home, the Hisense L5100 Series UHD TV delivers an immersive experience that captures all the action of live theater, or a true-to-life 4K picture-perfect for viewing your latest 4K content from streaming sources and more.
The screen size is 100″ with UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution, plus 4 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, and LAN connectivity…
Hisense 100-Inch Class L5 Series 4K UHD Android Smart Laser TV with HDR
In summary, Hisense is a Chinese brand that makes TVs for the European and American markets. It was founded in Hisen City, China in 1969.
Since then, it has gone on to become a mainstay of the TV market with continuously improved product lines and a growing reputation for quality HD TVs at an affordable price. If you’re looking for a cheap TV that still performs very well, check out Hisense.
Hisense isn’t considered a premium brand for TVs, but it’s still a brand you can trust. Their commitment to bringing premium picture quality and features to their TVs at an affordable price is a welcome feature in the ever-increasing TV market.
Whether you’re looking for something big to show off in your living room or something a little more portable that you can carry around with you, Hisense has the right TV for you. Color reproduction, resolution and brightness are all important aspects of the TV world, and Hisense offers these features in its TVs.
The more affordable under $200 TVs are also immensely popular and this is where Hisense seems to excel with customers really like the televisions in this price range.
You may also be interested in… Is Insignia A Good Brand? Budget-Friendly TVs (Amazing Ratings), Is Gigabyte A Good Brand? and The Best Attic TV Antenna For Your Attic With Good Reception