The DeskCycle is a fantastic little machine that allows you to pedal your way to a healthier, stronger, and more fit lifestyle – all while staying focused on your work…
This compact machine provides an easy way to exercise at work or home and maximize the results of your workout because it allows you to exercise while working/playing on your computer, reading a book, or watching TV.
The Deskcycle is an Amazon Choice product and has an excellent 78% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. The overwhelming consensus is that the Deskcycle is most certainly worth the money!
Below I have listed some of the reasons why consumers believe the Deskcycle is worth the money, time, and effort…
The Deskcycle Is Most Definitely Worth The Money!
Compact, portable and quiet, it’s the ultimate productivity enhancer – not to mention calorie-burner!
Example of comments from DeskCycle reviews:
I feel so much healthier and have more energy and brain energy ever since getting this. Really worth it!
- I had it on my wishlist for months and was just waiting for any kind of drop from the price. But, the price stayed firm. Now I know why: It is worth every damn penny.
- It’s worth the price and as the saying goes “you get what you pay for”.
- Yes, it’s expensive but it’s so worth it.
- This little cycle is worth every penny. Sturdy, quiet, and gives you a great workout!
- I highly recommend this one over a cheaper alternative. Spend the extra $$ if you can–it’s well worth it!
- Just buy it. I promise it is worth it.
- This one is at the higher end of the price range but after just 2 days I can tell you it is well worth it.
- Great company, great product. It is worth the extra money compared to the cheaper versions.
- I’m so glad I went with this over a cheaper pedal exerciser because the quality is well worth it.
- This was more than worth the money for me, and after using it a few times, my legs and knees already feel better.
- I bought a cheaper desk bike and it was complete crap. I finally bit the bullet and bought this one and it was worth every single penny.
The Deskcycle Is Ultra-Quiet
Very quiet, my coworkers sitting next to me don’t even notice nor hear a thing when I start pedaling.
- This machine is whisper quiet, very heavy, I have it on the carpet so doesn’t slide at all but they do give you a chair tether if on hardwood /tile if necessary.
- It surprises me every time I use it! Extremely quiet too. A true wonder
- I love how quiet and unobtrusive it is as well as the ease of moving it anywhere to use.
- First, this thing really IS QUIET! REALLY QUIET. Kind of like someone breathing heavily.
- The unit was extremely smooth, quiet, and IMO well made (solid).
- I have pedaled while watching a movie with my family and it is so quiet no one even noticed.
- It is so quiet. Seriously, people will hear your pants rub together before they hear the machine.
- It’s super smooth and super quiet. I use it a lot during meetings, I mean you can tell I’m cycling under my desk but it’s not disruptive.
- It is so quiet, my pants rubbing on my legs actually makes more noise!
- Even though I am in the receptionist’s office, I don’t think anyone would even be able to tell, since it’s so quiet.
- The desk cycle is very smooth and quiet, and most of my coworkers don’t even realize I have one.
- This is whisper-quiet, so if you’re using it at work you won’t have to worry about co-workers complaining.
A “Must Have” If You Spend Too Much Time Sitting
I do computer work and talk on the phone while burning about 1000 calories a day! You can’t beat that.
- If your legs are prone to swelling after a long day of sitting, this will get rid of that.
- I love that I can stay active instead of just sitting.
- My feet no longer feel like they’re about to burst out of my shoes as I’m leaving for work!
- This unit is great for seniors and anyone that sits too much.
- It has changed my life from sedentary which I sit all day for my work, to athletic – cycling at least an hour a day 5 days a week!
- I watch tv in my chair and pedal away and the 20-30 minutes are up before I know it.
- It helps so much to be able to move while I am sitting!
- I love that you can sit in a comfortable chair while you use this.
- If you are looking to burn a few extra calories while sitting down, I highly recommend this one.
- I can’t recommend this enough. Especially if you’re prone to bouts of just sitting at home and becoming a vegetable in front of the computer.
- For those who don’t or can’t stand all day… this DeskCycle turns plain old sitting into movement while sitting.
- A great solution to “just sitting” while watching tv or while using an electronic device or while reading a book.
- I love my DeskCycle. I get really antsy legs when I’m sitting at my desk too long, and I’m SO GLAD I got this.
You Can Use The Deskcycle Anywhere
What’s nice about this DeskCycle is I can use the sofa. I get to lay back in it and this where there is no buttock, tailbone, hip pain. The sofa also supports my back.
- I average 50 miles a day and when I’m home watching tv or working I make sure I’m using it.
- I use the DeskCycle for home ( I spend lots of time on the computer after work, I’m also a PC gamer!)
- I have little to no time to exercise at home so having this Desk Cycle in the office, under my desk is the BEST purchase I have EVER made.
- I use it at work, it’s great!! It helps to keep me awake and my blood flowing.
- I love my DeskCycle! I use it in my office to keep myself active during the day.
- I tend to read while using it.
- This is nice because it can be used in various rooms in my house and I even plan on taking it when we travel in our RV.
- I use it slightly pulled out or to the side while reading on the computer and I always use it when I sit down with a book.
- I started logging how much I use the one I have at work and in the life of the log, I have used it for approximately 250 days for an average of 17+ miles per use.
- I use it often while watching TV when I haven’t had time to use my elliptical.
- Rather than use it at a desk I make the rule that I can only watch tv if I’m cycling and this works great.
- So far I have been using it on my couch, but I may get another to take to work and leave there.
- I have this set up by my rocker recliner in front of the tv.
The Deskcycle May Help You Lose Weight
I’m down 30 lbs in 7 months and feeling GREAT! This helped me build stamina and lose weight after a 4-year illness.
- I have only had it a few weeks and have lost over 6 pounds already, and my ankles are no longer swollen by the end of the day.
- Really perfect for me. I have averaged about 50 miles per day and have lost 4 pounds in one week.
- I have been using this for three months now and it is fantastic. I’ve already lost about 25 pounds.
- So many positives. Without changing diet or anything else, I’ve lost 10 lbs in three weeks.
- I’ve lost about 5 lbs and my resting heart rate has fallen by 6 bpm.
- Many of my office colleagues have gone on to buy this. I have lost over 40 pounds since purchasing it, going from a size 14 to 4/6.
- I have lost a few pounds since getting it; and I feel much, much better when I get up from my desk.
- Co-workers are jealous. Three Co-workers have bought their own desk cycle. Best desk cycle bike on the market. Lost 52 lbs.
- I’ve lost 50 lbs the past 7 months doing basically nothing but calorie counting and cycling on this thing.
- After about a month, I’m still using my DeskCycle every day. I love it and I’ve lost about 10 pounds.
- I lost 100+lbs in partial thanks to using this device as I used it among other things. It has truly helped me.
- The first week after receiving the bike, I used it daily on low tension, did 20 minutes each day, and lost 4 pounds that week!
- I have lost about 10 pounds and have definitely received compliments from others and have been asked what I have done differently.
- The added benefit is that so far I have lost 4 pounds.
- I love this thing. I’ve lost 10 pounds since I started using it about a month ago.
- Desk cycling perfection. I have lost 17 pounds use it 3-6 hours a day in varied settings.
- I have used it every day at work. I have lost over 15 pounds and feel great.
The Deskcycle Is Great For Seniors & Rehab
You can read more about how this product is great for the elderly here… Best Indoor Exercise Bike For Seniors (Easy To Get On & Off)
- This is quieter and works just as well to help with rehab after my hip surgery.
- Great for rehab after knee replacement.
- I am rehabbing from foot surgery where I cannot walk yet but can exercise. This has been a godsend.
- Excellent for stroke rehab.
- I also let a friend borrow after he broke his leg for rehab.
- On the lowest setting, it worked great to help him with movement after having pins in his leg. He is 70.
- There are many settings for whatever fitness level is needed. I used mine for rehab after a hospital stay.
- Great for using under my desk for my rehab!
- Bought it for my dad who’s 85 and needs it for rehab. He loves it and uses it daily.
- Has helped my elderly mom get back on her feet. She used it for rehab.
- I used the Desk Cycle to start rehab from knee surgery.
- My wife loves it, she just had a complete right knee replacement and has been using it for her rehab.
- Works well and is perfect for my rehab after bilateral knee replacement.
With The Deskcycle, You Can Exercise In Comfort
It is comfortable to use and it feels great to be working my lower body! Excellent purchase!
- Using the desk cycle is comfortable because you’re sitting in your own desk chair.
- Right now I’ve been burning 300 calories a day at work comfortably and I really enjoy it.
- I can use the DeskCycle comfortably if I don’t wear shoes.
- The LCD counter can sit on top of my desk where I can see it and the bike itself couldn’t be more comfortable to use.
- This is an excellent piece of equipment for working out the legs. She can sit in a comfortable chair and the pedal height is perfect.
- I’m using the cycle with a very small fold-up round seated chair and sit back comfortably there and watch TV.
- What I am amazed at is when you get comfortable and start spinning, for me, it instantly became 2nd nature.
- It was easy to put together, very comfortable to use and didn’t move.
- I sit in a comfortable chair or on the couch and pedal on and off for an hour or more watching TV.
- This has been a lifesaver! It is comfortable, easy to use, and even sort of fun.
- I really love this little bike. It’s super quiet and I can sit in a comfortable chair and get exercise without difficulty.
The Deskcycle Is Very Easy To Use
Well I have found that it’s easy to petal barefoot, in flip flops, and even in heels.
- The tension control adjustment is easy to use.
- DeskCycle is simple, easy, not weather-dependent, and very low risk.
- It’s simple, relatively inexpensive, easy to access, and provides the much-needed exercise so many of us need.
- Easy access to tension knob.
- It is small, easy to maneuver and store.
- Don’t have to grunt to get it going – unless you insist to go to higher resistance.
- Easy read display.
- It’s easy to move, small, solid, smooth, quiet. This would be a perfect solution for a small space.
- Machine Operation: In a word, easy. I honestly have been forgetting that I’m even pedaling while I work.
- It’s such an easy way to keep my heart rate up and keep my joints moving throughout the day!
- The display is easily readable, the resistances are easy to switch, and the set up was a breeze.
- It’s easy to move, and I can lift it with one hand, but it’s just heavy and awkward enough that I don’t move it more than I have to.
In summary, as you have seen from reviewer comments the Deskcycle is an excellent product and its versatility provides fantastic value.
You can use it at work under your desk, on your sofa while watching TV, on your favorite chair while reading, or in a myriad of other ways.
One of the worst things ever is using a normal exercise bike that can be so uncomfortable and that is never an issue with the Deskcycle because now you can exercise in comfort.
You may also be interested in… Is Exerpeutic A Good Brand? (Cheap Alternative For Exercise) and Recumbent Bikes For Heavy People: Best Options For Fat & Elderly