In the year 1990, Camp Chef was founded through the vision of Ty Measom who was sick and tired of bulky and poor quality outdoor cooking equipment…
So he set about to create a portable cooking product that was still powerful for outdoor cooking and after countless hours, brainstorming, re-engineering, and tinkering, he finally created the Pro60 that was a massive hit with those who love the outdoors. And as they say, the rest is history.
All the outdoor cooking products created by Camp Chef have continued the same trend of being both portable and powerful with the Camp Chef company developing into the pioneer of the camp-cooking industry.
Their products have been well and truly tested over the last 3 decades by being used in many different ways and circumstances that customers have made them go through.
For Camp Chef, Ty Measom believes that every major food cookout brings people together. When mouths are full through the dinner table, laughter is roaring that the best memories are created and treasured.
And it shows in the ratings that Camp Chef products receive because well into the 80% range of consumers rate them 5 out of 5 stars. These types of consistently high ratings across their entire range of products are rare air indeed and so I have to rate this brand as amazing!
Below I have provided some examples of some of the most popular Camp Chef products with a focus on customer comments about how they feel about the product and if they consider the company to be a reliable and trustworthy brand…
Are Camp Chef Camp Stoves Good?
The Camp Chef 3 burner camp stove falls into the amazing class with a massive 84% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. It is a great grill for camping, cooking for large groups, for parties, or just as an everyday grill for your home. It is versatile, portable, and durable…
This stove ROCKS! We also bought the griddle and I can’t tell you how happy I am with the stove and griddle. It boils water quickly, reduces to a low temp when needed, is easy to clean. It more than meets my expectation!
- I’ve used this a few times now during a camping trip – this is an awesome stove, I also purchased the griddle to put on top of the 3 burners.
- Heats up quickly – works great. Nice way to cook a large amount of food in a short period of time.
- We used it on our 4 days camping at Yosemite National Park good enough to cook for 20 people can’t complain.
- I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my husband and boy does he love it!
- We are always the best camp chefs when we bust this thing out at our camp gatherings.
- We’ve taken it to the desert, parks, beach, and use it to cook and grill food at the house.
- A perfect gift for that person who loves the outdoors!!!
- Bought this and almost all the accessories for our RV and it is money well spent. So easy to take in and out, and looks great.
- This stove is the best! I have it set up in my backyard and use it all the time.
- Cooking breakfast, grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies, you name it. I bought the cast iron grill accessory and reverse sear steaks on it.
- This camp stove is amazing. Then again, what else would you expect from the folks over at Camp Chef?
- I love the versatility and the portability of this stove and the attachments make it worth a buy!
- Fantastic. Great for parties or cooking for the whole clan.
- Best Grill I have owned. so many things you can do with this grill.
- Great grill for camping. Tons of attachments. I’ve used mine for about 3 years with no problems. Great grill.
Are Camp Chef Pellet Grills Any Good?
The Camp Chef pellet grill is amazing with 82% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and here are the four major reasons for you to buy Camp Chef Pellet Grill:
The Patented Ash Cleanout
Staying ahead of the curve in all outdoor cooking space is the Camp Chef’s pride. It has proven this through the patenting of the Ash-Cleanout System.
For them, they are always known about the best way of cleaning their grills. Grill maintenance is simple. You’ll have to pull the knob and empty all the ash included in the burn cup. In the garage, leave all the heavy shop vac, as the ash cleanout system is doing the messy work for you.
The Sear Box
In Camp Chef, one of the keys for the user’s appreciation is customization. It is always on the upper hand of competition by giving the consumers a choice.
Sear box has an additional 184-square inch for an extra cook that fits all camp chef pellet grills. The other cast iron grills reach temperatures up to 900 degrees, allowing the user to make juicy steak to perfection.
The Slide & Grill Technology
Through the use of grill technology, it allows you to add more grill ability. By just pulling the knob, you’ll unleash the flame power for broiled cooking. You can now experience the most diversified pellet grill if you purchase the Camp Chef Slide and Grill Technology.
Camp Chef always believed in quality products at a fair cost. All products are made, ensuring the consumers will experience the best dinner table memories. They can buy the grill at a very affordable price.
Example of comments from Camp Chef reviews:
Over the past two months, I have fallen in love with this thing, using it every weekend. From Steaks, to burgers, to chicken, to roasts, this Camp Chef has converted me. I still have use for my other smokers on the big cookouts, but when I am cooking for just the family or a small group its the Camp Chef that gets the nod.
- Easy cleanout of ash, reduces the frequency you need to vacuum out the smoker.
- Pellet hopper release makes changing out pellets easy. I never worry about how much to put in, as I can load it up, then pull the lever to dump the remaining out. This allows me to change up which woods I use depending on the cook.
- Easy to use, minimal need to watch over it.
- Hopper holds enough pellets to smoke for 10-16 hours depending on your temperatures, the window makes it easy to see the pellet level from afar.
- This product will ruin your life…I could never imagine eating ribs, brisket, pork, chicken, and anything else really without smoking it on this Devine gift from the BBQ gods.
- This Camp Chef grill has completely transformed my life from a dull smokeless existence into a culinary pinnacle of BBQ mastery.
- Love the simplicity of smoking, hands-off for the most part, set the temp place meat in grill, and leave it alone.
Are Camp Chef Flat Top Grills Good?
The Camp Chef flat top grill is another amazing product produced by this company with a jaw-dropping 86% of reviewers rating it 5 out of stars. As one person aptly said, “The Camp Chef hands down outperforms the other brand. The grill is made out of commercial heavy duty thick steel. Cooks evenly. Works on everything from pancakes to steaks.”
After owning any number of “grills” that cost multiples the price of this one and have borne names like Weber and Napoleon, I have finally found the outdoor cooking system I’ve always been looking for. This thing is bomb!
- The One Flat Top To Rule Them All… This flat top is a game-changer for cooking.
- The grill heats up very fast and heats up evenly across all 4 burners.
- It also has traditional grill grates beneath which makes this a 2-in-1 grill.
- You can cook a plethora of items ranging from tacos, cheesesteaks, quesadillas, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, fried rice, an assortment of Chinese dishes (beef and broccoli, Mongolian Beef, Garlic Chicken with Veggies, etc), and basically anything that could be cooked in a typical cast iron pan or skillet.
- It heats up bread, tortillas, and buns in a matter of seconds.
- The flat top itself can accommodate a lot of food at once and can cook for up to 50 people per hour at max capacity.
- The ability to cook multiple items on the flat top at once is especially helpful for cleaning as you won’t need to have multiple cooking pans or skillets to clean up afterward.
- I have always loved Camp Chef and their products, but this bad boy does the work I need.
- This has replaced my BBQ for most of my cooking.
- I live in a beach bungalow that can heat up in the kitchen and this beast has replaced my cast iron pots and pans and helped create my outdoor kitchen.
Are Camp Chef Camp Ovens Any Good?
The Camp Chef camp oven is very popular. So much so it is an Amazon Choice product with an ultra-impressive 80% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars. Very versatile oven, great for camping or for an outside kitchen at home…
I bought this to make an outdoor kitchen on my lanai. It is perfect! It lights every time. I can fit 2 full sized skillets on the burners (bacon and eggs for the family) and i have used the far to bake a cake, cinnamon rolls, and meatloaf...it keeps me from heating up my house in the summer. I absolutely love it.
- This stove is of d quality and a good value. Gets plenty hot up to 450 degrees. Well done Camp Chef.
- Cooked chicken enchiladas like a champ for its first meal. Tailgating and camping in style we love her.
- The quality of the Camp Chef is top-notch and it feels like cooking on a gas stove at home
- I originally bought one of these a few years for a camping trip, but have used it a ton at home.
- We have been using this stove/oven in an outdoor kitchen for almost 2 years now and it is working perfectly.
- I have it set up on my back patio and once it starts heating up in summertime I use it a lot to avoid cooking inside and heating up the house. It works awesome!
Are Camp Chef Gas Fire Rings Good?
The Camp Chef camp gas fire ring is another Amazon Choice product and also has an amazing rating with 81% of reviewers giving this 5 out of 5 stars. ..
Bought this 4 years ago and its still our fav camping accessory. We camp 3-4 times a year. So many of our camping friends lug cords of wood up for their own camp fires but then end up at our campsite after seeing how quick and easy it is to set up our fire! Puts out a lot of heat and is great for quickly making s’mores for the kiddos.
- It’s a pleasure not to have to deal with wood and wood smoke that made me smell like a hillbilly all the time before.
- This thing is amazing!! It is so easy, so compact, puts out so much heat, and an adjustable flame.
- It’s even gotten rained on a bit and still works perfectly.
- No more ridiculous camp store wood prices, no more watching a fire all night after it’s put out, no more spending forever trying to light the fire.
- We can even just turn it on for a few minutes for a quickfire before bed and then no worries turning it off and putting it right away.
- It doesn’t stay hot and the carrying case is so perfect. Buy this!!!
- Phenomenal product! Take everywhere in every season in every condition.
- This has the smallest footprint with great output to any propane camping fireplace out there.
- It sets up in 1 minute out of the bag and the stones that come with it are not that messy.
- I love this campfire. I use it so that I don’t come home from camping trips completely smelling of smoke, or I take it into areas where no wood fires are allowed.
Why is Camp Chef a Great brand?
Even though it has been in existence for the past 30 years, the company remains the same and continues to provide a better way to cook outdoors, which is its main key goal.
This key goal aside, the company has continued to provide reasons for its customers to continue to patronize and treasure it. These reasons are as follows:
- All products are simple in design but very durable and can be used by outdoorsmen everywhere.
- Griddles were added with grill box attachment through the use of cast iron.
- The people, and its customers, are the firm’s inspiration in giving more innovative cooking systems outdoors.
- In terms of value, the customer is given a quality product that is well worth its price.
- They have a group of engineers who help one another in creating contemporary and quality products that always make the company a trend in this competitive industry.
- There is a local in-house customer support personnel. They are well-versed, knowledgeable, and friendly when answering the line.
Camp Chef has been known for its pellet grill product. This pellet grill is the fastest-growing segment within the barbecue industry. It has become their key point to growing more to meet the customer’s demand.
Where To Buy Camp Chef?
In summary, Camp Chef has raised the stakes of outdoor cooking. It has propelled them to the forefront of the industry.
If you think your cooking equipment is not tough enough, try the Camp Chef grill.
It is best whether you are having a barbecue on the back patio or elsewhere. The durability, versatility, power, and portability of the Camp Chef product are at their best.
This brand also features here…
The company is very professional and easy to contact with their details clearly displayed on their website.
You may also be interested in… Is Dyna Glo A Good Brand for Smokers, Grills, And Heaters and Best Portable Fire Pit For Backyard That Doesn’t Burn Grass