The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is an all in one wet dry vacuum and mop that allows you to vacuum and mop at the same time and literally halving your cleaning time…
However, you do have to pay a decent price for this time-saving privilege so is it worth getting, and does it really work?
The Bissell Crosswave is a dream cleaning machine with so many pet owners in particular who previously sat on the fence because of the price and finally taking the leap to buy it saying they now don’t know how they lived without it and wish they had gotten it sooner.
Let’s bypass everyone’s opinion about the Bissell Crosswave other than the opinions of those who really know. Therefore, those who own it and have put it to the test and see how they answer some of the most commonly asked questions about the Bissell Crosswave…
Is The Bissell Crosswave Worth It?
The Bissell Crosswave is a big investment however the bulk of customers who have taken the leap to buy one say it is well worth the price and lives up to its hype in every way.
The time-saving benefits of being able to vacuum and wash your floors at the same time combined with the fact that the Crosswave cleans very well justifies the price in most people’s eyes…
Do Customers Believe The Bissell Crosswave Is Worth It?
This thing has changed our lives! We have 4 pets and deal with all the wonderful joys including pet hair everywhere. Our floors do not even appear dirty but after using this vacuum weekly the amount of dirt and grime I get up is astonishing. It’s gross but also incredibly satisfying! Worth every penny.
- Money well spent. This product is worth every bit of hype it is receiving.
- A machine worth the money!
- What can I say best cleaner I have tried and I have tried many. Although it was pricey, worth every penny spent.
- Totally worth the money timesaver definitely deep cleans my floors.
- I bought the Crosswave Pet Pro as we have dogs and cats. This is a great product and well worth the money.
- Don’t wait, it is worth every cent! Lifesaver! This machine has cut my work time down by hours! Absolute must-have, couldn’t be happier.
- I have been looking at this product for a while but wasn’t sure it would be good for me as I have a large home and didn’t think it would do the trick. I was SO wrong. Worth every penny and more.
- Worth every dime! It’s amazing!! The key is to go slow. Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to store, and easy to get up and down the stairs.
- My God! The BEST ELECTRIC MOP ever invented, I swear! Thank you, Bissell, for coming up with this great cleaning tool! I am delighted, it is worth every penny!
- Seriously worth every penny!! Wow, this product absolutely amazes me. I was skeptical but let me tell you I have a 1-year-old, a cat, and 2 dogs, plus me and my husband both have long hair that sheds. The Crosswave picked up everything!!
Is The Bissell Crosswave Good For Pet Hair?
The Bissell Crosswave is called the Pet Pro and for good reason. This machine is designed for pet owners who absolutely love how amazing it performs with all manner of pet hair.
It also separates the pet hair from the dirty water so you can empty the water down the sink and put the pet hair into the trash…
What Customers Say About The Bissell Crosswave Performance With Pet Hair?
This thing is the BOMB! It cleans everything. Must have item if you have pets that shed, track mud in the house (we live in Seattle and have mud like we have rain). It works great on carpet too. Gets all of the pet hairs out that most vacuums leave behind
- We have 3 dogs and I’m very pleasantly surprised. The amount of dirt and dog hair it picks up is impressive.
- Overwhelmed no longer! It cleans up all the dog hair, and I can use it on my large throw rugs in my entryway! Love it!
- This device is top-notch. I’ve only had it a short time but I am SOLD. The first night I used it, I couldn’t believe my eyes. The dog hair and muddy pawprints just vanished!
- It works so much better than a broom and mop. I’m just disappointed I waited so long to purchase this. So long dog-hair dust bunnies!!
- I was able to clean up food stains and I have a cocker spaniel and it had no problem picking up her long hair or mine!! I absolutely recommend if you have a tornado toddler and a dog!!!
- Bye, bye Siberian Husky hair!! I’ve only had this machine for about a week but I am super impressed! We have two Siberian huskies….one standard coat and one wooly coat…..and as the saying goes ‘Huskies only shed once a year. For 365 days!”!
- This machine took up all the hair and mopped the floor beautifully at the same time.
- Works great! Vacuums and mops at the same time. Plus, the vacuum dries the wet area too! I have 6 cats, 3 of them are long hairs.
- I bought this vacuum because I have four dogs. This vacuum really sucks up hair and dirt great.
- This allows me to vacuum and mop all at the same time! It picks up so well, and it separates the hair from the dirty water!
Does The Bissell Crosswave Really Work?
With such high-ratings for a product, the answer is glaringly obvious that the Bissell Crosswave works extremely well.
As mentioned before pet owners in particular love this Bissell Pet Pro and there are so many customers who have stated they have tried other vacuums and floor cleaners but none of them delivered on performance as the Bissell Crosswave does…
What Did Customers Say About How Well The Bissell Crosswave Works?
This machine works amazingly well and makes my life easier. I love that it does it all in one step. The people at Bissell really understand life with animals and make products that actually work. Thank you Bissell!
- I have bought so many vacuums and floor cleaners that all promised easy cleaning, high suction, great for pet hair, and none delivered as this product has! It really really works!
- This has saved me so much, I am truly grateful to the makers of this one. Above and beyond! I have rescued dogs for 18 yrs or so now, it can be very messy and very time consuming cleaning up after them. This machine has cut my work time down by hours!
- I have had the Crosswave pet pro for a while now and I love it, I dislike housework and tend to put it off and the Crosswave saves me time and works very well.
- I read all the reviews from other pet owners and figured 600 good reviews, it’s worth a shot. It was amazing!!!
- Oh. My. God!!!!! I got my Crosswave this morning and I’m loving it. Actually works like a dream!!!!
- I was blown away at how well this worked!! It’s easy to use and clean.
- This thing works better than I expected, and exactly as they say!!!
- I love this machine! I have beautiful white tile and dogs. This works amazingly. I can not say enough about their machine. Works great and quickly. I use it all over my house.
- Wow. It really does work. Smells great. The rollers actually come clean in the cleaning cycle. It is easy to use. It is lightweight and steers well. It picks up tons of dog hair and dirt.
- I can’t stop raving about how well this thing works! I vacuumed an area rug with a very good vacuum. I then used the Crosswave and I could not believe the amount of dog hair and dirt it picked up.
Is The Bissell Crosswave Safe For Laminate?
This reviewer summed it up well when she said… “I was worried about its use on my new Laminate flooring due to the risk of water damage.
The great news is that it leaves very little moisture behind, so no chance of damage” and many other customers back up her statement that the Bissell Crosswave leaves very little water behind and it dries quickly making it ideal for laminate floors…
Here Is What Customers Said About Using The Bissell Crosswave On Laminate Flooring?
We have stone tile, hard wood, laminate and area rugs in our home and the only surface that wasn’t fully clean after use was a high pile area rug. Which I expected. It was vacuumed well though! This truly does it all!! Best purchase I’ve made in a long time.
- Finally a solution for my laminate floors! This thing is a game-changer. Clean floors immediately. Thank you to whoever designed this.
- I cleaned all of our area rugs and my laminate floors/ tile floors and it vacuums and cleans very well.
- This sucks up all the sand then cleans my floors fast, little water left on my laminate floors which dry fast.
- I have two 130+ lb dogs and a baby on the way, so I’ve been looking for something to make the task of cleaning the 1000+ square feet of laminate and tile in my home easier. This thing is going to save me so much time and scrubbing!
- We have tile and laminate floors throughout our whole house. This vacuum really sucks up hair and dirt great.
- I love that it does not leave a lot of water on the floor because with laminate you cannot leave heavy water sitting on the floor. My floors looked great when I was done.
- Dry time is seconds and if it’s taking a little while go over it without pressing the water button and it will suck up the access water no problem.
- Absolutely love my cross-wave pet pro. I have laminate floors throughout my entire house. This mop cleans up the normal dirt and grime with ease as well as the stubborn messes like syrup and the mess of a 2-year-old.
- I was skeptical that this product would take care of both vacuuming and mopping my dark cherry wood laminate and my ceramic tile, and not leave a cloudy film behind. I’ve tried other products and they always left a film behind so I have had to go behind and polish. THIS MACHINE IS AWESOME! It saved me at least 4 hours of cleaning time.
- No streaks on my laminated floors. You can’t go wrong with this time saver.
Is Bissell Crosswave Good For Hardwood Floors?
Customers Confirm The Bissell Crosswave Works Great On Hardwood?
My single floor 1500 sq ft home is 90% hardwoods. I was amazed at its suction power on my rugs (all the fur was GONE), and how well it functioned going from rug to hardwood. It sucked up EVERYTHING.
- I used this on a large hardwood kitchen floor on a linoleum bathroom floor and all of the Terrazza entrance way which is quite large. So happy and impressed with this product I will be able to cut out my house cleaner once a month and do these floors myself.
- The mopping/roller part does an awesome job on the hardwood and tile! I’m using the cleaner that came with the machine and it does not leave streaks on my floor.
- I love the ability to go from tile/hardwood to an area rug.
- Magical hardwood, and linoleum cleaner. This machine is a time savior, and my floors always look great. It picks all the hair up with no problem, long or short. It scrubs my floors in areas that need a little extra attention with ease.
- So far there is nothing to dislike about this vacuum. I have almost all hardwood and vinyl floors but have animals – the floors are hard to keep clean. This gem has made it so much easier to do just that.
- I love, love, love this product. I have a large home (3400 sq ft) and the entire downstairs is hardwood and ceramic tile. I love that I don’t have to go over the floor twice, once to vacuum and once to mop. It does it all in one.
- The Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro is everything I need to clean my bathroom, my kitchen, and all my other hardwood and tile surfaces.
- I finally bought it, and it’s a game-changer. I have a whole house (2300 sq ft) of hardwood floors. Mopping the entire thing usually requires 2-3 hours and lots of strenuous physical activity. I just now did the whole house in an hour.
- This is 100% the best option for cleaning tile and hardwood floors! Easy to clean, gets in the tight spaces, and leaves the floor clean.
- I really love this thing! I have 2000sf of hardwood & tile and it makes clean up so much faster. My floors look and smell amazing when I’m done.
Is Bissell Crosswave Good For Carpet?
Customers are equally impressed with the Crosswave’s performance on the carpet as they are with other floorings.
In fact, many commented on our embarrassed they were by the amount of dirt and grime this little machine was able to extract from their carpets.
Getting that amount of dirt out of your carpet certainly leads to better hone hygiene and fewer allergy problems as well…
Customers Confirm The Bissell Crosswave Works Great On Hardwood?
YES ITS FOR CARPETS! I was hesitant in buying the vacuum because everyone who bought used it for either hardwood floors or rug carpets and my house is strictly carpet. I took a chance and I am SO HAPPY that I did!
- Wonderful on the carpet (they say area rugs but works on my carpet), great on tile and hardwood floors. Dries almost as soon as you finish. If you have pets, you need this machine.
- I vacuumed/cleaned my carpet with this one and the results were amazing! It grabbed a crazy amount of dirt and dust and I will vouch for this product forever!
- My beautiful fluffy white cat has hair so light that it floats in the air. My carpet and floors are covered in white fluff and dirt every other day. This vacuum/mop picks up everything in one or 2 passes and has largely replaced my other vacuums (even on the low carpet!)
- I can’t believe how much ick was in my supposedly clean carpets! I feel that my house is so much cleaner and sanitary than before I used this. Great for pets owners!
- By far one of the easiest floor/carpet cleaners I have ever used!
- Don’t let this machine’s super light-weight fool you! This machine packs a strong punch! Cleans area rugs in no time, without completely drenching the carpet.
- WOW! I’m almost kinda embarrassed at what this thing picked up…I didn’t realize my floor was that dirty. It seemed to work great on tile and carpet.
- Time saver, vacuum, and mop at the same time. You are not spreading dirty water over the floor like mopping. It suctions the dirty water up to be disposed of after cleaning. Great on carpet too.
- Picked up all the dirty and cleaned my floors and carpets really well.
- From hard floors to carpet I have not used a machine that works this well before.
Is This Bissell Crosswave Cordless?
While Bissell does have a cordless Crosswave model this Pet Pro Crosswave is NOT cordless and that’s the way customers like it and the reason why many chose this particular model.
By all reports, the cordless battery life doesn’t last too long and in my opinion, you can always rely upon an electrical unit to give the best performance…
Customers Specifically Purchased This Machine Because They Prefer The Corded Bissell Crosswave
I am absolutely in love with this contraption! I opted for this older corded version as opposed to the new cordless max after reading reviews and finding out that the cordless version only stays charged for about 30 minutes!
- Got the corded vacuum as I have 5 rooms to keep up with and the battery-operated one only lasts 20 minutes before the juice runs down.
- This is so worth the money though. Highly recommend. Corded always for us.
- I did buy the corded one as battery life on the cordless would hinder my time recharging on cleaning day.
- Battery life is 30 minutes. Electric runs until finished. Love this machine!!!
Bissell is a big brand name, and their Crosswave Pet Pro is a huge seller that is very popular across the board but particularly with pet owners who rate it just short of having some sort of superpower for picking up pet hair.
It comes with a price tag that really isn’t that bad however for some it would be stretching the budget especially if you have been used to buying cheaper vacuums and mops over the years.
This brand also features here… Good Vacuum Brands: Ranked From AMAZING, Excellent, & Good Brands
The time-saving this machine provides makes it well worth it. If you were learning $20 an hour (and even if you are a stay at the home person on no wage your time is still worth money) then every hour saved goes off the price of this machine.
How many extra things can you get done with just the time-saving on doing the vacuuming and mopping at the same time?
Plus, this machine performs really well. It cleans better than most regular vacuums and mops do. So you will have a much cleaner and healthier home environment.
You may also be interested in… Is Oreck A Good Vacuum? (Highly Rated Vacuums & Orbiter Cleaners) and Best Vacuum For Vinyl Floors (This A Must-Have For Vinyl Floors)