Discover why so many people rate the Duxtop induction cookware set as the best stainless steel induction cookware set with flat bottoms for better heating and more stable cooking.
Plus, this set has the added versatility of being able to cook on all cooking sources as well such as electric, gas, infrared, induction stove or radiant glass, and ceramic cooktop.
12 Reasons Why The Duxtop Induction Cookware Set Is One Of The Best Induction Cookware Sets You Can Get!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Duxtop Induction Cookware Set…
Is Duxtop The Best Cookware Set For Induction?
I waited a few months before writing this to make good and darned sure we had enough time to thoroughly use this cookware set. Now that we’ve been using it almost daily for more than half a year I can safely say this is the best cookware set we’ve ever had.
- I was looking for a new set to use on my new induction stovetop. I googled best sets for induction and this one seemed the best.
- If you take the time to give the cookware a chance, you will be rewarded with the best tasting, chef-quality food that you have only imagined.
- Best pans I’ve ever touched. I love these. They are so heavy duty! Solid pans. I use them at least once a day, and I still think they will last forever.
- High Quality. Great to cook with. The best cookware I have ever had.
- Feel way more expensive than they are and this package came with a TON of pots and pans. Best purchase!
- Absolutely the best for induction cooking. Just superior quality.
- This is absolutely the best cookware by far that I have ever used.
- We are new to induction stovetop cooking and searching for the best product to make that transition and feel we made the right choice.
- This was a gift for my daughter and she said of all the cookware I’ve given her this is by far the best!
- The absolute best cookware I have ever owned.
- These are great pans! Been using it for 3 months now on my new induction range and they are amazing.
- I did a lot of research, these pans are some of the best available in the world!
Is Duxtop Induction Cookware Set Durable?
Extra nice benefit: this cookware is so high quality that you will be able to teach your children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren how to cook on it right from the start and then hand it down. These pieces should last for generations.
- I Have No Doubt, My Kids, Will Be Using This Long After I Am Gone!
- The pots and pans are of very good quality and will last me a long time.
- Great durable quality that will last a lifetime.
- I am very happy with the quality!! These are going to last a long time!
- It is thick and heavy cookware that will last a lifetime.
- We need durable heavy-duty cookware for our family of 8 and this definitely fits our needs perfectly!
- I love these. They are so heavy duty! Solid pans. I use them at least once a day, and I still think they will last forever.
- These compare to others at 3x the price, will last a lifetime!
- I would highly recommend this cookware to anyone looking for quality cookware. I expect it to last a long time.
- High-quality pots and pans, very well constructed and will last a lifetime. Great attention to detail when manufacturing these pots and pans was used.
- Excellent deal for a great set of cookware that will last a lifetime!
- VERY HIGH-QUALITY Cookware. It should last a lifetime!
Is Duxtop An Induction Friendly Cookware Set?
I bought these for my new induction top stove. My daughter used these pans at my house one night and will be buying a set for her induction stove as well. She has a much more expensive set that she has not been as happy with.
- Yes, they work perfectly with induction cooktops.
- I’m using the new model Samsung Induction. The heat distribution is excellent and the weight is perfect for induction.
- My family has been using this awesome, durable, cookware several times a day since purchasing it 2 1/2 years ago to go with our Bosch induction cooktop.
- I highly recommend this set for an induction cooktop.
- We bought these to use on our new induction cooktop.
- They function smoothly with my new induction cooktop which is the reason why I was shopping for a new set.
- Truly induction-ready set!!!
- I’ve been using them for about 4 months and have no complaints. We use them on an induction stovetop and they are very responsive to temperature changes.
- I bought this set for my new Bosch induction cooktop. It is wonderful and works great.
- We just bought an induction stove and had to upgrade all our cookware. Highly recommend and we are now Duxtop fans for life. By the way, if you haven’t cooked with induction heat yet, it is awesome.
- I recently bought an induction cooktop and found these pots listed on Amazon with good customer, so I tried them. They’re great!
Does The Duxtop Cookware Set Have Flat Bottoms?
The pans are well built with enough mass such that they do not warp and maintain a smooth flat bottom which is essential for an induction range. The pans have a curbed out lip making pouring easy and the lids fit perfectly.
- Every piece of this cookware set sits perfectly flat on my ceramic top stove.
- Bottoms are perfectly flat so zero wobble on the flat top stove.
- The bottom is flat and heavy, evenly distributes the heat, cleans up very nicely, and looks great.
- Our old cookware was magnetic with a flat bottom but is far inferior to our new Duxtop set.
- They are completely flat and don’t rock from side to side the way my old T-fal pans did.
- I have switched to completely induction cooking and these pots and pans work fantastically on my flat top.
- The flat bottoms work perfectly on my induction range!!! You’ll not be wasting money on these!! Actually, they are priced very reasonably!!!
- They are solid and heavy as quality cookware should be and sit flat on my induction range for good contact.
- Very solid flat bottoms on everything that should work perfectly with an induction range.
- I love the perfectly flat bottoms.
- This set is flat on the bottom and I don’t have issues with stuck food. I should have bought this years ago.
- They are extremely well made, the bottoms are perfectly flat and conduct heat very evenly.
Can You Use The Duxtop Induction Cookware On Regular Stoves As Well?
As stated in the description this set can be used for these cooking sources: electric, gas, infrared, induction stove or radiant glass, and ceramic cooktop.
- Excellent!!! Best cookware ever! Works great on induction stoves can also be used on gas and regular electric stoves.
- These pans are very well made, stand up to high heat, and the fact that they can be used for a myriad of cooking methods like induction, gas, electricity, etc is a huge plus
- I use it on a regular flat top electric stove and these are some of the best pans I’ve used at any price point.
Induction Cookware On Glass Cooktop!
Having cooked on a gas stove most of my life learning to cook on a glass top electric has been challenging, for both me and my cookware. This set is solid, balanced, and sits perfectly on my stovetop with even, steady heat distribution.
- Very happy with this cookware – Seems particularly suited to a glass top range.
- The cookware is heavy-duty, sits flat on the glass, heats evenly, and heats quietly.
- Recently we had to buy a new stove and got a glass top.
- The bottoms are completely flat so have good contact with the induction glass top.
Induction Cookware With Gas!
The set does work great on gas tops as long as you follow the pamphlet that comes with it which clearly says not to use it on high. You don’t need to. Everything heats up so well on medium.
- I’m currently using them on our gas range, but will soon be using them on induction.
- Even the smallest pan is heavy which makes it very stable when using a gas type stove.
- I use them on a gas stove and I have to tell you there is not one pan that has a hot spot. All of the pans spread the heat out evenly.
- These pans seem to heat evenly and cook nicely on my mid-range consumer gas stove.
- I love these for my gas range!
- We also like the bottom of the pans are flat not rounded because of my gas stove burner grates.
- I use it on both my gas stovetop and my induction.
- We have a gas stove and it cooks very evenly on it.
- I have a gas stove and didn’t want pans that would warp. For me its a sense of security that they are heavy duty.
- I cook on a gas stove and these are very receptive to changes in heat, they boil water quickly and they clean up easily.
Induction Cookware Set With Glass Lids!
Just the appearance of this cookware is very elegant and high class… the shape of each piece, the handles, the glass lids, the polish, the thick bottom layer… everything.
- The glass tops are of good quality and well made.
- I love the glass lids as I like to see what’s going on in a pot.
- The lids are glass with stainless steel edges and handles.
- I love the pans! It is extremely helpful with the glass lids!
- Glass lids have a steam hole which I did not notice in the pictures.
- We also like the glass tops that enables us to keep an eye on what’s cooking without having to lift the lid.
- All the pieces look very professional and the glass lids allow you to see what’s going on inside.
- The glass tops are an added benefit to judge my rice dishes without lifting the lids.
- Glass tops add to the convenience of using the cookware.
- Beautiful and practical. I appreciate the glass lids and the interior markings as to volume.
- The lids are all glass so you can see, and each has a small hole for steam to escape from which should prevent the problems you often get with other cookware where the lids rattle around and spit from random places around the edge.
- I like the glass lids that come with this set, so I can see what is going on without having to lift the lid.
- So far, I have enjoyed the glass tops, this is my first time using glass tops for a cookware set.
It’s A Different Experience From Any Other Material, But It’s Also A Whole Lot Better For Most Of Your Cooking!
I absolutely love cooking with this set. Not one day of regret!!! They’ve held up beautifully!! They cook evenly!
- The heavier base assures that the metal has even contact with the cooktop surface.
- Just great cookware for even heating and cooking!
- I’m in love with this cookware. And yes, it makes me want to cook more.
- These are wonderfully built pots and pans with great heat resistant handles. They are a joy to cook on.
- Of course, it’s how they cook that is most important, and these cook beautifully. They heat evenly, sit firmly on the burners with absolutely no wobble.
- They cook evenly and clean up is quick! This is a highly professional set and makes cooking more fun!
- There is a little bit of a learning curve for cooking with stainless steel but it’s better for your health to cook most food at lower temperatures anyway.
- I LOVE it! It cleans easily and covers my cooking needs in a range of sizes.
Does Duxtop Have Good Customer Service
The customer service for this company is very good. I filled out a very short survey and got a cool peeler. I highly recommend this set for an induction cooktop.
- That is the type of customer service that is all too often missing in today’s world. Thanks for a great customer service experience!
- Great product! The customer service is wonderful, I found a small flaw in one of the pots, and the company was quick to replace it.
- This company also provided excellent customer service, fast shipping, and follow-through.
- I talked to customer service about it, they were really nice and a big help in fixing the issue.
The Duxtop Induction Cookware Set Look Gorgeous In Your Kitchen!
They’re very attractive, they distribute heat very well and we’re looking forward to using these pieces for at least 20 years.
- They look great in my new kitchen!
- Nothing sticks and they’re nice looking too.
- They are very good looking, solid, and easy to clean.
- I love this set. So well made and looks beautiful on my pot rack.
- We have enjoyed the look, feel, and performance of this set.
- This set operates perfectly, looks beautiful, cleans up perfectly.
- All pots work great on an induction oven, they are good looking and there was a wide variety of pots.
- This set is incredible. Great look, feel, and design. All that we needed since they hang on a pot rack above our island.
- Beautiful and EXACTLY what I was looking for!
- You couldn’t have cookware that looks better on the stove.
Best Value Induction Cookware Set!
The value of this cookware set is outstanding. The actually bought a set for friends as a housewarming gift and another set for our lake house. Great product.
- Outstanding quality, outstanding value!
- This cookware set is a really high value for the price. There is nothing flimsy or cheap about this cookware.
- Excellent value for the quality you get.
- After a lot of thought, I chose the Duxtop professional cookware set, with which I was not familiar, and I am very glad that I did. It is a high-quality yet very good value.
- The perfect combo of value and quality.
- They are easy to cook with… and easy to clean. Great pots and pans at a great value!
- I am enjoying cooking with them! A very good value!!!
- Excellent purchase, great value! This set was well rated by many and it is offered by the manufacturer of induction hot plates!
- It’s simply outstanding in every aspect and it costs significantly less than any other cookware of comparable quality.
In summary, the Duxtop Professional 17 Pieces Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set is a top-quality cookware set that offers outstanding value for money.
This brand also features here… Best Cookware Brands: Excellent & AMAZING Cookware Companies
What do you get?
The Duxtop 17-Piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set Includes:
- 8 and 9.5-inch fry pans
- 2.5-Quart saucepans with lids
- 8.6-Quart stockpot with lid
- 4.2-Quart casserole with lid
- 5.5-Quart Saute pan with helper and lid
- 9.5-inch pasta basket
- Steamer basket
- 3 pcs kitchen tools
Where Can You Use It?
This cookware with the deliberately designed flat bottoms is specifically designed for induction cooktops however you can also you this set with all cooking sources including, electric, gas, infrared, induction stove, or radiant glass and ceramic cooktop.
All in all, the Duxtop induction cookware set looks fabulous in your kitchen, it feels and works wonderfully, is very durable, and the company and Amazon provide good customer service.
We also recommend you read… Is Duxtop A Good Brand and Is Imusa A Good Brand For Small Kitchen Appliances And Cookware