Homall Single Recliner Chair
When people look for a single recliner chair, the Homall single recliner chair is the first one that everyone talks about, and for a good reason…
The Homall Single Recliner Chair features big angle adjustments for different needs like eliminating fatigue, watching TV or reading. It also possesses an adjustable handle so that you can position the back reclining angle of this chair without getting up from it.
Below we are going to itemize all of the fantastic features pointed out by customers in their glowing Homall single recliner reviews, and we’ll soon see why the Homall recliner is so popular…
Introducing The Homall Single Recliner Chair That Is Ideal For Your Living Room And Home Theater Seating
This Homall recliner can be used as three kinds of shape from 90 to 180 degrees, suit for gaming, working, watching movies, and napping. With the soft leather covering hugging your body, you will feel like lying down in your own living room.
As a rocker recliner, the back and footrest both move backward and forward to provide effortless rocking action. As a recliner, the back and feet stay in position while the seat portion glides forward or backward. You can also lay it completely flat into a chair bed, which is just perfect for napping on lazy Sundays or playing games with your family/friends after a busy day.
It is a great addition to any home theater, bedroom, guest room, or den. The soft padded seat makes it a perfect place to sit back and relax after a long day at work or while reading a book.
What Reviewers Said About This Homall Single Recliner Chair:
I Like That in Order To Recline You Simply Lean Back As Opposed To The Side Handles On Most Recliners!
In addition, the recliner seamlessly extends by pushing on the back (meaning that there is no lever you have to pull) and doesn’t make any annoying clanking sounds when pushing it back in.
- It weighs so little in comparison to most recliners.
- The chair opens and closes with just the right amount of pressure and is very stable while I am reclined fully.
- I rarely write reviews but this recliner is amazing.
- The chair reclines without the use of a handle or lever.
- The chair is easy enough to recline and put down, and it seems mechanically well built so far.
- The chair virtually fully reclines to lay flat. Good chair.
- The recliner locks into a half recline position and a full recline position – so if you recline to a position in between half and full, the weight of your legs will bring the leg rest down to the half position.
- It’s easy to recline without much effort, a necessity after surgery, and easy to get up out of.
- The recline has a mid-level (watch tv) recline and a fuller (nap) recline.
- I am a 5’11” 185-pound male, and this recliner is PERFECT for me.
- It’s comfortable and offers plenty of support.
- I spend almost all day on Sundays in this recliner watching football, and I love it.
- The full recline gives good lumbar support that felt great on my back!
- Its reclining mechanism is smooth and easy.
- A must-have!!!!! We love our new recliner, and you will too!!!!
The Homall Single Recliners Are Perfect For Home Theater Chairs!
The recliner is the best choice for watching movies, sports, playing video games, or simply relaxing with family and friends. An ideal chair for grown-ups of all ages, the recliner’s single but wide seat with a high backrest offers optimal back support with a cozy place to rest your head at the end of a busy day.
The Homall Recliner Chair is an excellent choice for any home theater. It has a modern, simple design that compliments any surrounding. The chair itself is constructed of high-quality leather that will stand up to years of wear and tear.
The reclining mechanism on the Homall Recliner Chair works easily and smoothly. The arms on each side of the chair are padded with leatherette material that will help keep you comfortable while you’re relaxing back in your theater room enjoying your favorite movie or television show. The headrest of the chair is also padded which makes this one of the more comfortable recliners on the market today.
Home theater chairs are incredibly expensive. A row of 3 chairs can run anywhere from $1200 to over $2000. They’re also way too huge for smaller spaces. I researched home theater chair alternatives for months and came across the Homall recliners.
We needed less expensive chairs for a smaller theater we were building and I wanted to fit 8 chairs into the space so I bought one of these to test it out. A week later, I bought seven more.
- I used 4 of these in my home theater.
- That makes it perfect for theater chairs that you could put up right next to each other side by side.
- I hope to purchase a few more eventually and have a nice row of theater seats to replace the love seat I have now.
- Can’t beat the price for additional home theater seating.
- Purchased 5 for a home theater… great value product.
- They are just the right size for our home theater and priced very reasonably!
- Great for building a home theater or man cave, nice size, will buy more, good for the money.
- Worked great for my home theater.
- Very good for a game room or home theater.
- They look awesome in our theater room.
- This chair is what you need if you have a theater and want to save a couple of dollars period!!
- It’s the perfect size for my home theater! I will be getting 4 more for sure!
- Purchased 6 for my theater room and they look and feel great.
- I started off with two so I could check out the quality. Needless to say, I added 6 more for my theater room. If you’re shopping on a budget, this works!
- We’ve watched movies that were close to 3 hours long and no one’s butt came close to hurting which I can’t even say about chairs at actual movie theaters.
- I’ve had these in the theater for about 8 months now with heavy use and all 8 chairs are still in perfect shape. No rips, no tears, no stains, and nothing broken, even though they’re used by kids a lot.
- Perfect for anyone who loves movies and has a home theater.
The Homall Single Recliner Chair is Comfortable and Can Be Assembled in A Matter of Minutes!
The Homall Recliner Chair has a padded seat, and a padded back and shoulder rest, which makes it comfortable and relaxing. The recliner also has an adjustable footrest, allowing you to adjust it according to your comfort level.
With comfort in mind, our model comes with a superior material for any budget, multiple color options, and a padded seatback. This makes it a great option for a wide range of space needs.
It is easy to clean because of leather upholstery, it is very comfortable and you can adjust the angle of the headrest, footrest, and backrest.
I’m 5’6” and pregnant and it is super comfortable and has a great back support that is one of only places that I can sit and back doesn’t hurt being in my 9th month.
- Perfect Chair! Super comfortable!
- The chair is comfortable and the leather material is very soft.
- It is soft and very comfortable WE LOVE it & call it the Magic Chair because when you sit in it for a while you fall asleep.
- Small, comfortable, can be put together in seconds, and sturdy.
- This is a no-brainer just for lounging or as a gaming chair alternative.
- I want to express my immense appreciation for the look, design, and comfort.
- The only downside is it’s so comfortable he may never get out of it and come to bed.
- Very comfortable and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- We have had our chairs for about 6 months and I’m extremely impressed with how great they have been for us. Very very comfortable.
- Easy to relax in and lean back to bring the footrest up.
- No handles to use for the legs, easy simple push back and leg rest comes up.
- Nice and cool in the summer.
- In the winter, I snuggle in and on a blanket so it’s no problem to lay one on the chair so that it is warm to sit on, as this material can be cool to the skin when first sitting down in the winter.
- Easy to lay all the way back and take a nap.
If you have the taste of a minimalist, and want a COMPACT, comfy recliner, the value here is unbeatable. Even my roommate can’t believe how comfortable this chair is for the price, and he is the pickiest person I know.
- Thanks to Homall for making such an awesome chair. Thanks also to everyone who has reviewed it – the reviews were very helpful and accurate.
- I was really surprised to find out how comfortable this chair was!
- Moments after putting it together, I took a 2-hour nap!
- I’m going to get a few more to install in my RV.
- It is a desk chair, game chair, and movie watching chair all in one. It’s extremely comfortable and fits in my space perfectly.
- I spend hours per day in this chair working with my laptop and even at 250lbs it hasn’t lost is squish yet.
- It’s very comfortable and the material is soft, similar to expensive leather.
- They are comfortable, good quality, and they look far more expensive than they are.
- I was so shocked at how comfortable it really is though.
- Everyone loves the chair. It’s definitely worth buying.
The Homall Is The Ideal Small Recliner Chair For Smaller Spaces
Perfect size chair for that corner in your living room or den, or use it in your bedroom. This Homall Small Recliner Chair is an ideal choice for people wanting to enjoy cozy living room time at home. It is a perfect chair offering total relaxation fatigue-free and promoting good posture with a backrest and wide armrests.
The small recliner is very cozy especially for your solace time, watching TV, or reading a book, and the lockable construction keeps it safe and secure.
The Homall Recliner Chair is a functional and stylish decoration for your home, especially if it’s a smaller living room. It has wide space for you to get comfortable back with the soft cushioning of this recliner chair.
I bought this for my mom who has a small house. it wasn’t like the giant soft bulky recliner she is used to but everyone else who visits her loves it and argues over who will sit in it next so she kept her old one and this one and is happy. It’s a very sleek pretty chair that can fit in any tiny Space.
- Reading the reviews, I knew this recliner was smaller than a normal size recliner. But my husband who’s 6 ft and about 290 pounds and also my sister who’s 285 pounds fit comfortably.
- Small and lightweight enough to move around easily.
- The small footprint and lightweight construction are perfect for my needs living in a small studio apartment.
- I can push it out of the way when I don’t need it and just as easily pull it back in front of my TV when I do.
- Although the chair is somewhat the small size it’s not miniature like many would have you think. I’m 5’10” 1/2 and my feet are comfortably over the chair but my head fits fine.
- Small, compact & kinda cute just for her to chill & relax in her room.
- The chair is small, perfect for a millennial’s tiny house.
- Fits really well in a small space and reclines nicely.
- Small chairs in comparison to a regular recliner but nice looking, comfortable, and serves the purpose. Bought three, as game chairs, for three different ages & sizes and they all love it.
My apartment living room is not huge so I didn’t want to clutter the small space with large furniture. Now I have comfortable seating for 3 and still a lot of space leftover! These chairs aren’t just for home theaters. I would HIGHLY recommend to others.
- I purchased this chair as a “recliner” for my small Class C RV.
- They worked wonderfully in the small areas but were still large enough to seat adults comfortably.
- This is a very comfortable and a good looking addition to a small living area.
- The comfort level was amazing. Although small in footprint, it was comfortable for me at 6’ y’all. I bought it for a small office!
- The chair is GREAT! My wife was after a small inexpensive recliner for the bedroom and she loves it!
- I’m using this as a nursery chair. Perfect for small spaces. Amazing price.
- It exceeded all expectations! It’s small. I like the size because of the limited space in my man cave. VERY comfortable.
- If you have a small place, then this recliner is calling your name! It is comfortable, cozy, and easy to assemble. It does not look cheap and is easy to wipe down. I’m 5’8″ and I am able to curl up in the recliner.
The Hommell Single Recliner Chair Is The Most Affordable Option
The fabric and leather of these recliners look very attractive. They are soft and durable at the same time. Despite being comfortable, they do not sag or lose their shape even after years of use. These recliners are sturdy, but light in weight.
These recliners have a unique design that makes them look stylish and elegant without compromising on their usability and comfort features. They have a push-back feature that allows you to lean back comfortably while watching TV.
The footrest comes with an adjustable height feature which allows you to adjust it according to your choice or convenience. They are low on maintenance costs because they do not require regular cleaning or polishing; this helps keep their upkeep costs low as well.
WOW. What a tremendous value! For a little over a hundred bucks, you will never find a TV recliner quite this nice! It went together in seconds, looks great, and is extremely comfortable, everything you’d want in a recliner. Its a totally amazing deal, seriously.
- The value for the price is just amazing.
- This is a ‘value’ chair – as in, it feels comfortable but extremely light
- Purchased 5 for a home theater… great value product.
- Homall is a better value than my previous recliner— very comfortable, and the matte pleather material is a positive upgrade.
- For the price, there simply is no better value.
- Love this recliner, great value.
- For the money, this is an excellent recliner. I am happy with it.
- A great chair for the money!
- I honestly feel that you are getting more chair for the money than most purchases.
- For the money these chairs are awesome! Slender and cozy!
Just to give you an idea of how awesome it is: I never usually leave a product review, but was so excited by the quality and value of this product that I just had to sing it’s praises (especially after searching for the perfect chair for several weeks!!). You will not regret buying this!!!
- I am shocked at how nice this is for the money.
- This is probably the best money I’ve ever spent.
- I just wanted a cheap recliner for my basement mancave. This is WAY nicer than I expected it’s pretty quality and seems well built.
- There is no doubt in my mind there is not a better recliner to be had for under $300 and this is nearly 1/3 that cost.
- I wasn’t expecting such a nice comfortable chair for the money so it was really a nice surprise.
- Definitely worth the money if you are looking for a small to mid-size theater chair.
- I really like this chair you can’t go wrong.
- There is nothing I don’t like about this recliner, I love it and it is well worth the money!
- Best Recliner For The Money.
In summary, the Homall Single Recliner Chair With Padded Seat is the goto recliner chair for small spaces however don’t let its size fool you because adults fit comfortably.
Many people get their first taste of home theater comfort with a Homall Recliner Chair. It doesn’t get any more comfortable than this! This recliner is the perfect accessory to your home theater because it provides support and relaxation to you and your guests while watching movies or TV.
The back and seat are lined with soft, easy-to-clean polyester fabric and padded with thick sponge padding to provide comfort and support. When you’re not using it for entertainment, use its tilt feature so you can relax while reading a book or watching TV.
The big selling points of the Homall single recliner chair are the following:
- Great for small spaces
- Amazing price
- Perfect for home theater seating
- Wonderfully comfortable
- Even comes with a massager
As many of the Homall single recliner chair reviews mentioned… You can’t go wrong with this chair!
You should also consider a… Recliners For Heavy People: 7 Recliners That Hold Your Weight, Homall Gaming Chair, and Is Hbada A Good Brand?