When people look for a single recliner chair, the Homall single recliner chair is the first one that everyone talks about, and for a good reason…
The Homall Single Recliner Chair features big angle adjustments for different needs like eliminating fatigue, watching TV or reading. It also possesses an adjustable handle so that you can position the back reclining angle of this chair without getting up from it.
Below we are going to itemize all of the fantastic features pointed out by customers in their glowing Homall single recliner reviews, and we’ll soon see why the Homall recliner is so popular…
Introducing The Homall Single Recliner Chair That Is Ideal For Your Living Room And Home Theater Seating
What Reviewers Said About This Homall Single Recliner Chair:
I Like That in Order To Recline You Simply Lean Back As Opposed To The Side Handles On Most Recliners!
- It weighs so little in comparison to most recliners.
- The chair opens and closes with just the right amount of pressure and is very stable while I am reclined fully.
- I rarely write reviews but this recliner is amazing.
- The chair reclines without the use of a handle or lever.
- The chair is easy enough to recline and put down, and it seems mechanically well built so far.
- The chair virtually fully reclines to lay flat. Good chair.
- The recliner locks into a half recline position and a full recline position – so if you recline to a position in between half and full, the weight of your legs will bring the leg rest down to the half position.
- It’s easy to recline without much effort, a necessity after surgery, and easy to get up out of.
- In addition, the recliner seamlessly extends by pushing on the back (meaning that there is no lever you have to pull) and doesn’t make any annoying clanking sounds when pushing it back in.
- The recline has a mid-level (watch tv) recline and a fuller (nap) recline.
- I am a 5’11” 185-pound male, and this recliner is PERFECT for me.
- It’s comfortable and offers plenty of support.
- I spend almost all day on Sundays in this recliner watching football, and I love it.
- The full recline gives good lumbar support that felt great on my back!
- Its reclining mechanism is smooth and easy.
- A must-have!!!!! We love our new recliner, and you will too!!!!
The Homall Single Recliners Are Perfect For Home Theater Chairs!
Home theater chairs are incredibly expensive. A row of 3 chairs can run anywhere from $1200 to over $2000. They’re also way too huge for smaller spaces. I researched home theater chair alternatives for months and came across the Homall recliners.
We needed less expensive chairs for a smaller theater we were building and I wanted to fit 8 chairs into the space so I bought one of these to test it out. A week later, I bought seven more.
- I used 4 of these in my home theater.
- That makes it perfect for theater chairs that you could put up right next to each other side by side.
- I hope to purchase a few more eventually and have a nice row of theater seats to replace the love seat I have now.
- Can’t beat the price for additional home theater seating.
- Purchased 5 for a home theater… great value product.
- They are just the right size for our home theater and priced very reasonably!
- Great for building a home theater or man cave, nice size, will buy more, good for the money.
- Worked great for my home theater.
- Very good for a game room or home theater.
- They look awesome in our theater room.
- This chair is what you need if you have a theater and want to save a couple of dollars period!!
- It’s the perfect size for my home theater! I will be getting 4 more for sure!
- Purchased 6 for my theater room and they look and feel great.
- I started off with two so I could check out the quality. Needless to say, I added 6 more for my theater room. If you’re shopping on a budget, this works!
- We’ve watched movies that were close to 3 hours long and no one’s butt came close to hurting which I can’t even say about chairs at actual movie theaters.
- I’ve had these in the theater for about 8 months now with heavy use and all 8 chairs are still in perfect shape. No rips, no tears, no stains, and nothing broken, even though they’re used by kids a lot.
- Perfect for anyone who loves movies and has a home theater.
The Homall Single Recliner Chair is Comfortable and Can Be Assembled in A Matter of Minutes!
I’m 5’6” and pregnant and it is super comfortable and has a great back support that is one of only places that I can sit and back doesn’t hurt being in my 9th month.
- Perfect Chair! Super comfortable!
- The chair is comfortable and the leather material is very soft.
- It is soft and very comfortable WE LOVE it & call it the Magic Chair because when you sit in it for a while you fall asleep.
- Small, comfortable, can be put together in seconds, and sturdy.
- This is a no brainer just for lounging or as a gaming chair alternative.
- I want to express my immense appreciation for the look, design, and comfort.
- The only downside is it’s so comfortable he may never get out of it and come to bed.
- Very comfortable and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- We have had our chairs for about 6 months and I’m extremely impressed with how great they have been for us. Very very comfortable.
- Easy to relax in and lean back to bring the footrest up.
- No handles to use for the legs, easy simple push back and leg rest comes up.
- Nice and cool in the summer.
- In the winter, I snuggle in and on a blanket so it’s no problem to lay one on the chair so that it is warm to sit on, as this material can be cool to the skin when first sitting down in the winter.
- Easy to lay all the way back and take a nap.
If you have the taste of a minimalist, and want a COMPACT, comfy recliner, the value here is unbeatable. Even my roommate can’t believe how comfortable this chair is for the price, and he is the pickiest person I know.
Thanks to Homall for making such an awesome chair. Thanks also to everyone who has reviewed it – the reviews were very helpful and accurate.
- I was really surprised to find out how comfortable this chair was!
- Moments after putting it together, I took a 2-hour nap!
- I’m going to get a few more to install in my RV.
- It is a desk chair, game chair, and movie watching chair all in one. It’s extremely comfortable and fits in my space perfectly.
- I spend hours per day in this chair working with my laptop and even at 250lbs it hasn’t lost is squish yet.
- It’s very comfortable and the material is soft, similar to expensive leather.
- They are comfortable, good quality, and they look far more expensive than they are.
- I was so shocked at how comfortable it really is though.
- Everyone loves the chair. It’s definitely worth buying.
The Homall Is The Ideal Small Recliner Chair For Smaller Spaces
I bought this for my mom who has a small house. it wasn’t like the giant soft bulky recliner she is used to but everyone else who visits her loves it and argues over who will sit in it next so she kept her old one and this one and is happy. It’s a very sleek pretty chair that can fit in any tiny Space.
- Reading the reviews, I knew this recliner was smaller than a normal size recliner. But my husband who’s 6 ft and about 290 pounds and also my sister who’s 285 pounds fit comfortably.
- Small and lightweight enough to move around easily.
- The small footprint and lightweight construction are perfect for my needs living in a small studio apartment.
- I can push it out of the way when I don’t need it and just as easily pull it back in front of my TV when I do.
- Although the chair is somewhat the small size it’s not miniature like many would have you think. I’m 5’10” 1/2 and my feet are comfortably over the chair but my head fits fine.
- Small, compact & kinda cute just for her to chill & relax in her room.
- The chair is small, perfect for a millennial’s tiny house.
- Fits really well in a small space and reclines nicely.
- Small chairs in comparison to a regular recliner but nice looking, comfortable, and serves the purpose. Bought three, as game chairs, for three different ages & sizes and they all love it.
My apartment living room is not huge so I didn’t want to clutter the small space with large furniture. Now I have comfortable seating for 3 and still a lot of space leftover! These chairs aren’t just for home theaters. I would HIGHLY recommend to others.
- I purchased this chair as a “recliner” for my small Class C RV.
- They worked wonderfully in the small areas but were still large enough to seat adults comfortably.
- This is a very comfortable and a good looking addition to a small living area.
- The comfort level was amazing. Although small in footprint, it was comfortable for me at 6’ y’all. I bought it for a small office!
- The chair is GREAT! My wife was after a small inexpensive recliner for the bedroom and she loves it!
- I’m using this as a nursery chair. Perfect for small spaces. Amazing price.
- It exceeded all expectations! It’s small. I like the size because of the limited space in my man cave. VERY comfortable.
- If you have a small place, then this recliner is calling your name! It is comfortable, cozy, and easy to assemble. It does not look cheap and easy to wipe down. I’m 5’8″ and I am able to curl up in the recliner.
The Homall Recliner Also Has Massage Function
The massage part of the chair helped with my back when I was sore from yesterdays work and makes your back feel 10 times better than it did before.
- It reclines easily is very comfortable and the massager is a major bonus.
- My mother is quite happy & pleased in her new comfortable massaging chair!
- You get a reclining plus massage chair for less than half of a huge recliner.
- It also massages will you relax.
- Comfortable and the massager works nicely!
- Great recliner with a cute massage option!!
- Comfortable chair plus massage, love it.
- Perfect, easy to assemble, plus awesome that it massages as well.
- Surprised how nice this is, fit in space perfectly and the massage option is great too!
- A very affordable way to relax with a gentle massage of different varieties.
The Hommell Single Recliner Chair Is The Most Affordable Option
WOW. What a tremendous value! For a little over a hundred bucks, you will never find a TV recliner quite this nice! It went together in seconds, looks great, and is extremely comfortable, everything you’d want in a recliner. Its a totally amazing deal, seriously.
- The value for the price is just amazing.
- This is a ‘value’ chair – as in, it feels comfortable but extremely light
- Purchased 5 for a home theater… great value product.
- Homall is a better value than my previous recliner— very comfortable, and the matte pleather material is a positive upgrade.
- For the price, there simply is no better value.
- Love this recliner, great value.
- For the money, this is an excellent recliner. I am happy with it.
- A great chair for the money!
- I honestly feel that you are getting more chair for the money than most purchases.
- For the money these chairs are awesome! Slender and cozy!
Just to give you an idea of how awesome it is: I never usually leave a product review, but was so excited by the quality and value of this product that I just had to sing it’s praises (especially after searching for the perfect chair for several weeks!!). You will not regret buying this!!!
- I am shocked at how nice this is for the money.
- This is probably the best money I’ve ever spent.
- I just wanted a cheap recliner for my basement mancave. This is WAY nicer than I expected it’s pretty quality and seems well built.
- There is no doubt in my mind there is not a better recliner to be had for under $300 and this is nearly 1/3 that cost.
- I wasn’t expecting such a nice comfortable chair for the money so it was really a nice surprise.
- Definitely worth the money if you are looking for a small to mid-size theater chair.
- I really like this chair you can’t go wrong.
- There is nothing I don’t like about this recliner, I love it and it is well worth the money!
- Best Recliner For The Money.
In summary, the Homall Single Recliner Chair With Padded Seat is the goto recliner chair for small spaces however don’t let its size fool you because adults fit comfortably.
The big selling points of the Homall single recliner chair are the following:
- Great for small spaces
- Amazing price
- Perfect for home theater seating
- Wonderfully comfortable
- Even comes with a massager
As many of the Homall single recliner chair reviews mentioned… You can’t go wrong with this chair!
You should also consider a… Recliners For Heavy People: 7 Recliners That Hold Your Weight, Homall Gaming Chair, and Is Hbada A Good Brand?