Discover 8 reasons why the Hamilton Beach Mixer is one of the most powerful stand mixers you can buy…
Customers are adamant that the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer more than matches the more expensive name-brand mixers and in many areas outperforms them which makes it excellent value for money.!
The Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer Is A Powerful Heavy-Duty Workhorse That Is Easy To Clean And One Of The Quietest Mixers You Will Ever Find!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Hamilton Beach Mixer…
The Mixer Is Very Powerful And Can Handle Bread Dough, Cookie Batter, And Other Heavy Batters Without Any Struggle!
As for power, it’s great. I have made noodle dough, bread dough and dough for other projects like bagels and rolls and buttercream frosting (which needs to be whipped for a LONG time). Kneads them like a champ. Cake mixes and whipping are a breeze.
- My mom has the other major brand stand mixer and hers bogs down with thicker mixes, but mine can power through them with no problem.
- The amount of power you get for the price is far better than the other major brand.
- No, I did not go for the Kitchen Aid, as this blender was less than half the price with more power and features, so I followed my logic instead of emotion and bought this
- The motor is powerful and quiet, too.
- Lots of power, the rotary action, and the attachments work great.
- I am more than pleased with the mixer. From meatloaf to cookies, it’s changed my life in the kitchen. I never realized how useful a powerful standing mixer is.
- I am so impressed with the power and it is so much quieter than my Mom’s ancient mixer.
- It is everything I was looking for in price, warranty (3 years), and power.
- I was on the fence about buying this mixer or a kitchen aid. I choose this one since it was more powerful. So happy I choose this mixer. I love it!!
- Well made and the power is excellent.
- I went back and forth for about a year as to getting this mixer or a Kitchen Aid. I am thrilled with this one. $100 cheaper and super powerful!
- Excellent mixer! It does have a lot of power that can mix very quickly.
- I research a long time comparing the Hamilton Beach Electrics and the Kitchen Aid. Hamilton Beach is awesome, very powerful, and quiet.
4 Years Later And This Mixer Is Still Going Strong As The Day I Got It. I Make Bread Or Rolls At Least 4 Times A Week!
I have made multiple loaves of bread, cookies, cakes, banana bread, pizza dough, and biscuits. I have had no trouble with having to stop and scrape the sides, or any “walking” off of the counter. This is an amazing buy.
- I’ve made six different loaves of bread, made cupcakes, cake, all my own frostings. This machine does the trick for me.
- It worked great with the bread recipes in the book and it was nice not having to knead for a long period of time.
- I love this mixer. The attachments are all easy to use and love the bread hook, really does a great job for mixing the bread ingredients and so much easier than hand mixing.
- This mixer is in its best environment when used for heavy bread and batter mixes, but will do lighter mixes if a hand mixer is not available.
- I have used it mostly for bread making and it is fantastic.
- Just finished making a 5 cup flour bread dough and the mixer handled it perfectly.
- I use it to mix my taro sweet bread and I make 18 super large rolls in one batch.
- Every year for the holidays I bake about 20 batches of pumpkin/banana/apple/cranberry bread to give to my friends and family. This mixer made it a breeze.
- I love my new mixer! I’ve made everything from bread to cakes to whipping up eggs. This mixer is amazing!
- I have done pizza dough, bread dough with ease and pie fillings, etc and it does a great job!
- This machine does all I need it to. I have made many loaves of white, wheat, and french bread.
Very Sturdy Mixer… I Make Pizza Dough And Bread Dough Without Any Problem!
Works great for mixing up cookies, cakes, pizza dough, whip cream and any of your everyday baking needs. My hubby makes the best pizza using “my” mixer to mix the dough with! Best price for a great machine!
- I am happy I have it, I used it to make a large wedding cake, we use it to make pizza dough and pizza dough has never been so easy.
- Bought this 5 weeks ago and I have used it every weekend since. Pizza dough, cake mix, frosting, cookies, perfect!
- I made gluten-free pizza dough as my first outing, and it was supreme, maybe better than any I’ve bought.
- For a novice baker or even an experienced baker, this is a little gem! I love it and have made several loaves of bread and pizza dough with it!
- I have mixed everything from bread, to donuts and I even mixed pizza dough that required you to use the paddle not the hook on high and it powered through.
- Kids love pizza and making the dough is easy using it.
- I make a lot of cookies, pizza, and cakes, and this thing has been a life-saver.
- We have used this several times to mix pizza dough! It’s super easy and fast!
From Chocolate Chip Cookies To Sourdough, It’s Performed Like A Champ And Clean Up Is A Dream!
Look at what it competes with, this comes with 2 more years on it’s warranty, more watts than most of the competitor’s models, and a MUCH more affordable price. HELLO LOVE! I just whipped up my first batch of cookie dough and this performed like a champ!
- My cookies even tasted better because it will mix much longer than I could ever do by hand.
- I’ve made cookies, pies, and muffins in it, all with no overheating or vibration “walking”.
- Cookie dough is a dream with this. I can do it all with the mixer (no folding in chocolate chips by hand) and it doesn’t even labor on the thickest doughs. Mixing cakes is a snap.
- For Christmas, I was able to quickly mix a batch of sugar cookies and throw a number of cakes together without any trouble.
- I’ve made Snickerdoodles, Peppermint Mocha cookies, and Irish bread with this mixer so far.
- It really saves my hands when mixing cookie dough and it is very quiet when running.
- Works well for cookie dough to bread dough. Can handle recipes for one loaf of bread quite well plus double cookie recipes.
- I loved this mixer so much that I mixed 7 batches of cookies for Christmas this year. Best stand mixer I have ever owned.
- No more mixing cookie dough by hand. This is sturdy, works perfectly for all my family’s heavy cookie recipes.
- I bake lots of cookies and bread and it’s made my life a lot easier!
I Make A Lot Of Cakes With It And It Saves Me A Lot Of Time!
I just finished making 8dz cupcakes, an 8″ cake and about 15lbs of buttercream frosting. This mixer was every bit as good as my biggest KA mixer. It was just as fast, mixed just as well and just as fast.
- In one day I baked 4 cakes and mixed up 3 batches of frosting and this little workhorse performed like a champ.
- I was very pleased with its performance when making a cake.
- That first cake made with Hamilton Beach was the best of the cakes.
- I’ve made several batches of homemade buttercream icing, 2 tiramisu, muffin batter, 2 dozen cupcakes, and 4 or 5 homemade cakes. And it works GREAT!
- This thing arrived and I immediately put it to use mixing up the batter for my pound cake. It turned out to be one of my best ever.
- I made two cream-cheese pound cakes in the first two weeks – heavy recipes with a lot of butter, flour, and sugar – and it didn’t have any problem mixing them.
- I’ve had it for 9 years. It is the only mixer I’ve used. Baking about 5 cakes a week. Absolutely love.
- Used it to make my son’s 21st birthday cake, that everyone complimented on how great it tasted.
- I’ve had it for about a year and a half, and it’s honestly the best appliance I own. I have a small home custom cake business, and I need to make large batches of batter at a time.
- The unit fits well on my counter and stays there, helping produce everything from thick batters to from-scratch chocolate angel food cake. Yes, it is delicious.
- My husband says he has gained weight since I have been making such delicious cakes & muffins.
- I am using the same recipe for my cakes as always and now they are better.
If You Do Need Something Heavy-duty But Can’t Quite Afford That Other Top-Brand, Then This Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer Is An Excellent Choice!
What a terrific mixer. I have used three before and they all burned out. This is a great heavy-duty machine. It is really the best I have owned.
- And this little jewel has scarcely seen a moment’s rest since. What a workhorse!
- We purchased this November 23, 2014, it has been a fantastic heavy-duty mixer that has gotten used regularly.
- Great for heavy use! I burned out two other mixers making wedding cakes, so I really wanted something heavy-duty.
- This is a wonderful heavy-duty mixer with all the things I wanted in a stand mixer.
- She loves it, put it to heavy-duty work baking holiday cookies and candies, and has absolutely no complaints.
- This is a very heavy duty mixer that feels like it will last awhile.
- I bought this to help mix heavy duty frostings, etc. It was so helpful and easy to use. It has been my best appliance yet.
- It does all the ‘heavy’ duty mixing my hand mixer wouldn’t even touch.
- This is a workhorse: solid, durable, 12-speeds, 400 watts (higher than other comparable brand models).
This New Mixer Is Fantastic! It Is So Quiet, It Sounds Smooth When It Is Running, And It Does A Great Job! Yay!!
It was so much quieter though! The lack of noise actually threw me off, I was used to the KA making different noises when the frosting was almost done. This mixer just stayed nice and quiet the whole time.
- It’s whisper-quiet which is a real blessing.
- This mixer is very solidly made and works beautifully. I find it very quiet (just a whirring sound as it mixes) and there is no wobbling or vibration at all.
- The machine was quiet and very strong.
- For one thing, it is very quiet for a stand mixer.
- Much quieter than my old Kitchenaid.
- This machine is quiet and handles 8 cups of flour. 2 of the 3 attachments, splatter guard, pouring shield, and bowl are all dishwasher safe.
It is very quiet for a mixer, and I love that most everything on it is metal. (except of course for the splatter guard.)
- GREAT quality and such a quiet smooth running motor.
- It is SO quiet and easy to handle.
- The motor on this mixer is quiet compared to my friend’s new Kitchen Aid Artisan.
- This thing is ultra-quiet and it does a great job.
- Quiet. I’ve had the opportunity to use a couple of different models of Kitchenaid and have listened to others in use, so I was shocked that this mixer basically sounds like it’s purring when mixing.
- Even at the highest speed, it sounds maybe half as loud as the same speed on a Kitchenaid.
I Am Very Pleased With The Purchase, Especially With How Easy It Is To Clean Up After Using!
Its cheaper than most other products out there but the same quality you like or expect. Baking up a storm since I got. Has not failed me yet, a good helper in the kitchen and easy to clean.
- I don’t know how I ever lived without this thing! It is easy to clean, too.
- It is a snap to use, and a snap to clean up.
- The mixer is easy to use and cleans up with little effort.
- It is very solid, and I like the handled bowl, much easier to deal with. Clean up is a breeze.
- So easy to clean, and light enough to carry if necessary.
- This mixer cleans up easily, looks gorgeous on my counter-top, and works great.
- It’s heavy and stays stationary, and also cleans easily.
- Clean up is sooo easy I now use the mixer for small jobs like making a pudding or even salad dressing.
- This is VERY easy to use and take apart to clean. Even my kids can use it.
- It’s sturdy, cleans up easily, and looks very good even after lots of use.
- The unit itself is super easy to clean, and it’s light enough to store in a cabinet and pull down when needed.
- I also love how easy it is to clean and how well it fits (and looks) on my counter. Great mixer!
It Does Everything The Fancier Named Brands Do At A Fraction Of The Cost!
I had badly needed a mixer like this for years, but on my income it was a dream. Prayers answered with Hamilton Beach put this better than excellent product on the market, Couldn’t believe it not only preformed like the Kitchen Aid, but it had all the extra attacments plus the shield, for less than half the cost of the K.A. unbelievable !
- It does an outstanding job and costs a lot less than kitchen aid.
- I am very happy with this purchase, especially since it saved me a significant amount of money over the other mixer I was considering.
- Buy this! And then buy something else with the money you saved not getting a Kitchen Aid!
- I would say it is comparable to the KitchenAid that is almost twice as much money.
- It Pays to Read Reviews – I love my Hamilton Beach & saved a lot of money!
- I’ve had this for several years and it works perfectly. I did not want to spend the money on a major brand and am really glad I bought this instead and saved my money.
- LOVE IT! Even better than that other more expensive brand.
- Spend your money here and not on more expensive mixers.
- I originally wanted to get her a KitchenAid, but I did a lot of research on the best mixers and I agree that this is the best value for your money.
- This mixer is great for the price and size. It is just as good as a KitchenAid mixer in my book for less money.
- Even if I have the money to spend on the more expensive ones, I would still choose this over the Kitchenaid artisan ones.
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Hamilton Beach Mixer!
This brand also features here… Best Kitchen Mixer Brands: Good, Excellent & Mind-Boggling Brands
- The Hamilton Beach Mixer is very powerful.
- Works well with bread dough.
- Pizza dough has never been so easy.
- It performs like a champ with cookie dough.
- You can make better-tasting cakes.
- The Hamilton Beach Mixer is a very heavy-duty mixer – What a workhorse!
- It is one of the quietest stand-mixers you will ever find.
- Cleaning after use is a breeze.
- The Hamilton Beach Mixer does every the more expensive brands do at a much more affordable price
In summary, whether you’re planning a wedding cake for your big day or a three-layer chocolate cake for the housewarming party, the Hamilton Beach Eclectrics AllMetal Mixer empowers you with versatility and power.
It comes with twelve-speed settings to handle every mixing session; from slow stirs to fast whip and everything in between. This phenomenal kitchen gadget will allow you to make the smoothest stirs, creamiest mixtures, and fluffiest ingredients in record time.
So, the Hamilton Beach Eclectrics All-Metal 12-Speed Electric Stand Mixer is a very impressive kitchen appliance that more than holds its own against the more expensive competitors.
I also recommend reading our article… Discover Why Hamilton Beach Is A Good Brand For Appliances and you may also be interested in the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker