The Hamilton Beach Custom Grind Coffee Grinder is one of the most popular personal coffee grinders available today…
As the name suggests, the grinder offers both a custom and preset grind, allowing it to satisfy users who prefer different types of coffee and blends.
The Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder has to be one of the easiest to operate coffee grinders you can possibly own. It’s literally as easy as select how coarse you want to grind, how many cups, press a button, and come back when it’s ready!
Most of all, this unit features an automatic shut-off for added safety, along with other advanced features that owners have come to expect from the Hamilton brand…
Get Consistent Coffee Grinds With The Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder Using Its Amazing Push-Button Grinding Settings!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder…
I Love The Automatic Cup Setting, Just Push The Power Button And It Grinds And Turns Off By Itself To The Suggested Serving Size!
I love that I can start the grinder and do something else while it’s working; you don’t have to hold the button down during operation.
- I usually just keep it on medium and 14 cups, and the coffee tastes great to me.
- You can grind enough for 14 cups and as few as 4 as well as the ability to grind herbs.
- This grinder works great for any amount of coffee and I’ve tested it with 4 cups and 14 cups.
- The cup is big enough we can grind enough for 2 days at a time, and he just leaves it in the cup til the next day.
- Use it every day and enjoy being able to set the desired cups and grind, push the button and come back when it shuts off.
- It is convenient to use you to select the number of cups and the type of ground you need to press the start button. When it turns off, you have the correct texture. No having to guess.
- Automatic timing (for coarse/fine and number of coffee cups) for hands-free grinding and automatic stop.
- My new Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder takes away all of the guesswork of what quantity of beans to grind, as it has # of cups numbered on the hopper.
- It also has a timer, which determines how long it runs based on how many cups of coffee you’re grinding beans for.
- Like this, it has markings in the bean cup for how many beans to use for the number of cups you are making.
- I set it to grind medium and can set the number of cups I am making push start and it runs until the beans are ground properly.
- This grinder makes all the others obsolete. Set the grind, set the number of cups, and hit the go button. Perfect consistent grind every time.
- It has multiple settings for how many cups of coffee you will be making and how coarse/fine you want the beans to be ground, allowing you to better adjust the grounds to match the type of coffee you prefer to make.
- It grinds exactly what you want for the number of cups you are making.
- This grinder has a coarse setting and grinds perfectly for when I’m making overpour coffee.
- Add your beans, select the number of cups, select grind, and hit the start button. The grinder turns off when it’s finished grinding.
I Really Enjoy The Removable Cup That Makes It Easy To Transport The Grinds To My Coffee Maker!
It is well designed. Because it has a grinding cup that can be poured directly into the coffee maker, you don’t need to pound the coffee maker into the counter to get the grinds out.
- I like the removable cup, it really cuts down on spills.
- The fact that it has a separate cup that contains the grinds which can be removed and cleaned is fantastic.
- I love the fact that I can take the grinder cup out of the grinder, it’s much more comfortable to take ground coffee out of it.
- A removable stainless steel cup makes it easy to dump the ground coffee into the coffee maker.
- The removable grinding cup and cap are nice features, along with the measurable quantity and coarse options.
- It is automatic and the grinder basket (cup) is removable.
- Awesome coffee grinder! The detachable cup is brilliant!
- The shape of the cup is well done, too, so I don’t spill much coffee when pouring it into the vessel I’m using to prepare the coffee.
- You can take the little cup thing out of the coffee grinders in which makes it easy to clean and helps to prevent messes.
- So easy to use and I love how you can remove the grinding cup.
- Being able to take out the metal cup to empty the grounds instead of having to pick up the whole unit is perfect, and the brush that comes with it works great to get everything out of the cup.
- The removable grinding chamber makes it a breeze to transfer the grounds into your filter, k-pod, storage jar, or whatever.
This Product Works Great And Boasts The Time Tested Hamilton Beach Brand Name… 5 Grinding Settings That Range From Course To Fine!
So nice being able to simply drop in the beans, twist on the top and push the button (grinding options are awesome too). This frees you up and gives you plenty of time to setup your filter or fill up your pot with water.
- There are five grinding settings, but you can also adjust the grind by varying the amount you indicate to be ground.
- The settings are super-easy to set – the type of grind you want, as well and the number of cups.
- This machine allows me to grind the beans to the best consistency automatically with the selector knob so now it works every time.
- It saves so much time and consistently grinds coffee.
- The grind is uniform all the way through.
- It can be pre-set, for the right amount and grinding level — which improves consistency and efficiency.
- My favorite feature is the push-once-and-done grind cycle.
- I was very impressed with the consistency of the grind at different settings and quantities and I went through a whole pound of coffee beans trying various settings and amounts.
- There are plenty of variable settings for the fineness of the grind as well as the volume.
- Bought this to grind beans for making cold brew. I really appreciate the coarse setting, which is one of the better coarse grinds I’ve seen.
- No need to count seconds to get the desired grind. Just fill with beans, select grind, and press start. Boom!
- I really like the adjustable settings for grinding the coffee beans.
- For grinding coffee beans this grinder works terrific. It gives an even grind every time.
- I love this grinder. We use different methods for making coffee and need different size grinds so this fits the bill. Easy to use.
This Grinder Is 200% Better Than Anyone We’ve Ever Had… It Is Fast, Quiet, Clean, And Easy To Operate. If You Need A Grinder This Is The One!
It is very quiet compared to the grinder it replaced. Now I don’t wake up the neighbors until I get my first cup of coffee.
- After looking at others I came back to Hamilton Beach. Love this one – very quiet.
- I love that it’s super quiet!
- Surprisingly quiet compared to other low-cost grinders.
- I’m very satisfied with the results. And it’s very quiet.
- VERY QUIET, he’s up at 330-4 am for work, and he can use it without waking me up and I’m in the next room (I’m a lighter sleeper).
- I love this grinder. Don’t be afraid to buy this item. It really is as quiet as it says.
- This one is much quieter!!!
- My wife and I love it, it’s so quiet compared to others we’ve used.
- I love my coffee in the morning and this little thing is smooth and quiet.
- It does what it is supposed to do and it is also very quiet which helps when you are trying to prepare coffee early in the morning with other people sleeping.
- Gets the job done while being quiet.
- It’s quiet for a grinder and much quieter than the grinder on my grind and brew pot.
- The Hamilton Beach grinder does a great job grinding coffee while still being very quiet.
- I can’t get over how quiet it is! I had to quit using my old grinder because it woke everyone in the house up! Now I can grind coffee any time I want to.
I Like The Cord-Keeper Feature, Which Works Easily And Helps Keep The Counter Uncluttered When Not In Use!
Too easy. The cord is tucked in a “secret” drop bottom part of the grinder. Even comes with its own brush tucked on the side in its own recessed placeholder
- The cord stays in place in its own storage area.
- I also like the hidden cord storage compartment.
- The cord stows in the base nicely.
- It is easy to clean and the cord winds up in the base.
- I especially like the cord storage built into the bottom.
- Love the cord storage on the bottom of the grinder.
- There is a well-designed storage area underneath the grinder for the power cord which is covered by pop on and off the cover.
- Love the cord wrapping easily inside the base.
- The fact the cord can be wrapped around and tucked in is awesome. This is just a very well thought out coffee grinder.
- I also like the addition of being able to hide the cord when stored.
- It has a space-saving cord wrap which is nice too.
- Cord wraps up into the base to keep it nice and compact.
- As others have noted, the cord is also concealed in the base, which you can open to spool out only as much as you need.
- I love how the cord wraps up internally for a clean look when not being used.
I Like Having A Setting For Course Grind Because We Needed That For The French Press Coffee Maker!
For households like mine where we may use the French press, Aeropress, Chemex, or vacuum brew, sometimes all in a single day, this tool is excellent and it’s a lot easier to use than the hand operated grinder we sometimes needed to pull out.
- I use a French Press (coarse grind) for myself but when I have company, I use a drip coffee maker (fine grind).
- It’s nice that it’s easy to transition between the two types of grind.
- I am not a coffee snob, but I like freshly ground beans in the morning.
- Great for French Press.
- I can choose the grind, coarse for my French press.
- The coarsest grind is perfect for a French press!
- Superb! – makes my morning coffee ritual so much more pleasurable.
- I was looking for a coffee grinder that gives me the fine grinds for my steam espresso machine. I’m very satisfied with the results.
- We have tried a number of coffee grinders since we make espresso every morning and this is hands down the best one out there.
- Works perfect for grinding coffee beans for espresso brewing.
- Nothing like fresh ground coffee beans!
- I have ground coarse for cold brew, medium for drip coffee, and fine for espresso. Works great.
In summary, with this product, you can custom grind coffee with the touch of a button.
This coffee grinder includes multiple grind settings and Quiet-Brew Encasement to protect hands from heat while grinding–so you can set it and forget it.
The Hamilton Beach 10oz Electric Coffee Grinder is an excellent coffee grinder with 5 different settings so you can ground course for your French press or cold brews, medium for your drip coffees, and fine for your espressos.
I also recommend reading our article… Discover Why Hamilton Beach Is A Good Brand For Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder!
- The Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder is so simple to use with automatic settings and just push the button and walk away until it’s done.
- A rare feature is a removable cup that makes it easy to transfer your grinds to your coffee maker with no mess.
- The Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder has a variety of grinding options to suit all coffee drinkers.
- Compared to other models the Hamilton Beach Coffee Grinder is very quiet.
- Another great feature is the hidden cord storage compartment.
- This coffee grinder also caters to French Press lovers with a very coarse grind setting.
You may also be interested in the… Best Coffee Machine Brands: Good, Excellent, & Amazing Brands