What Is The Greenworks Brand Known For?
Greenworks was founded in 2007 with a mission to make electricity more environmentally responsible. Greenworks battery-powered outdoor power tools are for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals. All Greenworks products are made from recycled materials to reduce waste and the use of excess energy.
For the past 17 years, Greenworks has set the standard for battery-powered outdoor power tools. Their line of tools includes the popular hand saws and circular saws, but their biggest selling point is the selection of rechargeable batteries they offer, which assists DIY-consumers and landscapers in achieving their goals.
Greenworks designs and builds outdoor power tools to save homeowners time and money, eliminate polluting emissions, and reduce maintenance costs. Greenworks also manufactures professional-grade lawn maintenance equipment for landscaping professionals.
They’re focused on reducing the company’s carbon footprint while providing you with top-quality products that are efficient, affordable, easy to use, and functional.
Greenworks has a range of cordless power tools and lawn & garden products powered by batteries’ from lawnmowers to hedge trimmers to pole hedge trimmers.
Let’s look at some of the best-rated Greenworks products and see what customers think about this brand and its products…
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Cordless Lawn Mowers
The following Greenworks product has a good 65% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
GreenWorks lawn mowers have a 40V motor for continuous performance, and they are designed to reduce emissions by up to 75% compared to conventional push mowers. Using Greenworks products will make your lawn look amazing, cut your grass, and reduce your energy bill.
The Greenworks Cordless Twin Force 40V Lawn Mower operates on a powerful Twin Force motor powered by a 4Ah Lithium Battery to deliver a smooth and reliable experience. Comfortable to use and easy to handle, this 20-Inch mower works well for both small yards and large properties.
The Greenworks 40V Twin Force mower is lightweight and highly maneuverable with the revolutionary auto-return twin force handle…
- The 40V Greenworks Cordless Twin Force Lawn Mower is a great way to start the cutting edge of lightweight, cordless lawn mowing.
- This model is designed with a 20 inch rear bagger that provides an excellent cut and ease of use.
- With an adjustable height range from 1.5 inches up to 3.75 inches, it can be easily adjusted for almost any mowing job.
- The Greenworks 40V Twin Force 20″ Cordless Lawn Mower offers all the performance of a gas lawn mower but without noise and emissions.
- This full-size, heavy-duty lawn mower is powerful enough to mulch leaves and also bag them.
- The batteries are interchangeable to keep the unit working if you lose charge in one.
- With 40V of power and an Advanced Auto Turn system, this unit provides all the power you need without resorting to gas or cords.
- The Twin Force battery delivers 2X the runtime of similar-sized batteries. Its ergonomic design features a single lever height adjustment and an easy-fold handle for quick and easy storage.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Cordless String Trimmers
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The GreenWorks ST80L210 80V String Trimmer is a powerful and efficient cordless weed trimmer with a maximum horizontal cutting area of 25′ x 71′. This tool comes with a 2.0 Ah 3.5+ hr battery that holds up to 60% more charge than the previous version, allowing it to be ready when you are.
The Greenworks ST80L210 80V string trimmer is equipped with a brushless motor that delivers up to 27% more torque and 25% higher RPMs, resulting in a quicker response time when starting and superior cutting performance. Greenworks is dedicated to developing low-emission solutions for the home and garden.
Now you can cut, edge, and trim faster and easier than ever before. With the freedom of cordless operation and a low-profile design for tight spaces, the GREENWORKS line is ideal for cutting around fences, trees, or bushes…
- The GreenWorks 80V string trimmer allows you to trim your yard without having to use gas.
- This lightweight loop-style string trimmer is easy to maneuver and has a single line feed that makes it easy to replace the string since there is only one spool that can be cut for both cuttings and edging at the same time.
- Easily handle your grass-care chores with the GreenWorks 80V string trimmer.
- It features a fully automatic single-lever feed head, so you can switch from trimming to bump-and-feed for easy line advancement.
- The Greenworks ST80L210 80V String Trimmer is 100% battery-powered, meaning you’ll never have to worry about gas, oil, or cords.
- It features a 2-speed gearbox for simple speed and torque adjustments that match your needs and a cushioned handle for added comfort.
- It features an efficient brushless motor that’s ideal for longer run-time with reduced maintenance and noise.
- The ST80L210 also has a convenient low battery charge indicator to make sure you are never caught with a dead or dying battery before you get the job done
- The trimmer features a lightweight design making it easy to lift and maneuver around different areas.
- It features a durable straight shaft, string head bump feed, and electric clutch for added power and control.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Cordless Blowers
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 71% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Greenworks 40V Cordless Blower is a lightweight, powerful, and environmentally friendly blower. The blower’s 3.0Ah battery conveniently recharges in 3-4 hours and maintains consistent power for up to 20 minutes on each charge. Measuring 11 inches long, the handheld tool provides extra power from its 4-pole motor that delivers 110 MPH (390 CFM) wind velocity.
This cordless axial blower is lighter, more powerful, and more durable than any gas-powered blower, so you get more green for your green. The 40V Greenworks Cordless Blower features heated handles and a 3-speed variable trigger. It delivers 110 MPH of airflow on High speed and 310 CFM of airflow on Low speed—plus it’s environmentally responsible.
The tool also features an automatic transmission that delivers instant acceleration with variable speeds for various types of debris, including grass clippings, leaves, and snow…
- This tool provides 110 MPH wind speed with its powerful 40V battery to help remove debris in large areas, faster.
- It only weighs 8.3 lbs so you can take it with you anywhere.
- Greenworks tools are cordless which means they are easy to use, create less waste, and best of all help Mother Nature by using rechargeable batteries.
- The Greenworks 40V 15-Amp Cordless Blower is perfect for quick cleanups and even light commercial duty.
- Greenworks, a leader in manufacturing gas-free yard tools, offers innovative products that help make yard work faster and easier.
- The 40V cordless axial blower features an ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use.
- Its variable speed trigger allows you to control the airflow rate with just the tap of a finger.
- Rated for continuous professional use, this industrial-grade cordless blower delivers up to 390 CFM and is powerful enough to clear any debris in your garage, garden, lawn, and workplace.
- When not in use, the 40V Cordless Blower stores easily in a vertical position, making it easy to grab when you need to take on a tough job.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Chainsaws
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 76% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
GreenWorks Pro 80V 16″ brushless cordless chainsaw is the only chainsaw offered by Home Depot that meets its strict requirements for energy efficiency and performance. The brushless motor can sustain more power in comparison to other chainsaws.
The Greenworks Pro 80V cordless chainsaw is perfect for lighter-duty tasks or pruning those trees in the backyard. Featuring an 80V, 16-in low kickback bar and chain, the Greenworks Pro cuts through wood with ease. Equipped with a variable speed trigger that can tackle any cutting job. The Greenworks Pro even comes complete with an LED work light to illuminate your cutting path
Its Anti-Vibe handle gives you a firm handhold while allowing vibration to dissipate through its rubber low-viscosity grips. It is also equipped with a chain brake clutch that securely stops the chain whenever you want it to…
- Greenworks PRO 80V 16″ 28t Cordless Chainsaw is an impressive battery-powered tool.
- It comes with its own 2.5Ah battery and 40V battery charger and is suitable for cutting wood up to 16″ in diameter or tree limbs up to 8″ in diameter.
- Just press the trigger to start this Chainsaw and you will experience professional power with a tool like none other.
- GreenWorks 80V 16″ chainsaw offers a longer reach to tackle larger branches and logs than this 60V chainsaw.
- This chainsaw uses a brushless motor that is more efficient than brushed motors.
- Powered by 80V Lithium batteries (included), you’ll get increased power, longer run time, and super-fast charging, resulting in faster work completion and more time for relaxing.
- This 40cc chainsaw features a two-step safety switch with an electric brake for added user protection.
- The auto oiling system ensures the chain is kept properly lubricated to extend its life.
- At 80V, It still maintains all the power of a gas chainsaw and is less expensive to run.
- Chain brake stops chain immediately when releasing trigger – great safety feature.
- The high-capacity battery slots in without tools, offering an integrated handle for carrying and a fuel gauge so you know when it needs to be recharged.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Pole Saws
The following Greenworks product has a good 66% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Open the door to a new world of convenience with the Greenworks 40V. This 8-inch cordless pole saw and hedge trimmer eradicates messy, dangerous extension cords while providing enough power to handle just about any tree branch job. The pole saw has a pivoting head to allow for close work around fences or tight corners, and it lays flat for storage when not in use.
The Greenworks 40V 8-inch Pole Saw is a powerful tool that is designed for light to medium duty wood cutting and light arborist work. In addition to its cutting power, this pole saw is also designed with a pivoting lock to keep the pole and blade locked in place, while you work. This feature keeps you from having to keep your eyes on the tree branches, which can make it easier to concentrate on your work.
The pole saw cuts on both the push and cutting strokes. This allows you more control when working overhead and makes the job much faster. Its comfortable grip handle and trigger offer you great feel and control during use…
Greenworks 40V 8-inch Cordless Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer Attachment 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included
- The Greenworks 40V 8-inch Cordless Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer Attachment is an innovative, high-performance battery-powered hedge trimmer that operates around the yard, above the grass.
- The Greenworks 40V 8-inch Pole Saw is powered by a reliable 4Ah/2.0Ah lithium-ion battery for over an hour of continuous use.
- And if you want to do some hedging, when the battery dies just swap it for the included 2.0Ah lithium-ion hedge trimmer battery and get to work.
- Expertly engineered with a powerful G-MAX 40V G-Force motor, this pole saw will have you cutting tough branches in seconds.
- Equipped with a comfortable saw handle and a telescoping pole this cordless pole saw is easy to operate.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Hedge Trimmers
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 78% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The 24V 22 in. Hedge Trimmer features an integrated power bank and a 24V motor for powerful results. Put it to work around the yard with the two included spools of tough, steel blades. For extended reach, the handles fold down to get out of the way. At the end of your project, charge up with the included hedge trimmer battery or use an external charger.
Whether you are trimming your hedges or cutting back brush, the powerful 24V 22 in. Hedge Trimmer with rotating handle from Greenworks AG would be an amazing addition to your yard tools. Featuring a 60 minute runtime on a single charge and a battery and charger included, this hedge trimmer features innovative technology for reliable performance.
The convenient hedge trimmer, battery, and charger combo have everything you need to tackle in-between jobs or get the job done at the end of a long day…
Greenworks 24V 22 in. Hedge Trimmer (Rotating Handle), 1.5Ah USB (Power Bank) Battery and Charger Included
- It includes an efficient all-steel blade design with dual action cutting which provides two cutting modes.
- You can easily convert between the dual-action blades and the safety auto-return blade to give you complete control of your cuts.
- Fit, finish, and features, all in proportion. The Greenworks 24V 22 in. Hedge Trimmer has a great look and feels with an ergonomic comfort grip handle that makes trimming quick and easy.
- It includes a blade brake for safer operation and a 21. dual-action steel blade.
- The rotating handle and effortless starting system make trimming branches easier than ever.
- Running on a powerful 24V motor with a variable speed trigger, this hedge trimmer is equipped with a rotating handle for ease of use and one-finger blade adjustment, as well as automatic oiling for added convenience, and will extend your reach with its 22, long cutting blade.
- The Greenworks 24 volt cordless rotating handle hedge trimmer cuts branches up to 3/4 inch thick and is ideal for trimming hedges, bushes, shrubs, and trees.
- The dual-action rotating handle provides comfort and increased cutting leverage for both left-handed and right-handed users.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Corded Dethatchers
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 76% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Our GreenWorks 10 Amp 14″ Corded Dethatcher is designed for homeowners seeking the power and performance of a gas dethatcher without the hassle of refueling, hot engine exhaust, or engine noise.
Featuring a powerful 10 Amp motor and heavy-duty steel tines, it effortlessly removes thatch from your lawn, allowing nutrients to reach the grass blades and help them flourish.
The Greenworks 14 Amp Corded Dethatcher dethaches unwanted grass and weeds from your lawn without chemicals. The dethatcher is designed with a durable telescopic handle, a hardened steel blade, thick flannel rope and an ergonomic composite-molded handle grip for added comfort.
Simply, hook this dethatcher around your mower’s hitch and work with the machine to promote long-lasting, deep root growth of grass seed already planted in your yard…
- The cutting head is adjustable from 0 to 2 ½ inches, making it easy to dethatch specific problem spots, such as around trees or rocks.
- The dethatching rake easily cuts through tough thatch and removes it from the lawn.
- The GreenWorks 14″ dethatcher has a wide 14-inch cutting width to remove thatch from entire lawns quickly.
- The powerful 10-amp motor is optimally designed for the toughest jobs, and the dethatcher’s built-in wheels provide a sturdy base to reach under areas of grass you may have missed.
- The Greenworks 14″ dethatcher is an easy-to-use garden tool designed to clean and condition lawns by removing thatch and preparing the soil for better water absorption.
- The Greenworks 14-inch corded dethatcher is the tool you need for the job.
- Simply place it over your turf and let it do the work.
- This electric dethatcher has a parallel shaft and is collapsible for easy transport and storage.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Cordless Tillers
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 71% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Give yourself a break from the hard work of cultivating your garden or tilling your lawn with the Greenworks 80V 10 in Tiller. This convenient, cordless tiller comes with a compact design and is powered by a battery, allowing you to till in very small spaces. It also offers precision engineering that enables it to till even harder terrains.
Greenworks’ Pro E-80 70V Cordless Tiller Cultivator is the ultimate “glove” for preparing your soil for winter plantings or amendments, or breaking up or loosening hard soils. The Greenworks E-80 has extra power to get the job done faster. The powerful 10 inch tilling tines can till 5 inches deep and prepare your soil 6 times faster than using a shovel.
High-performance 10 in. 80V Cordless Tiller Cultivator is built to turn even the toughest soil. Packed with power, this pro-grade cordless tiller cultivator is ideal for all your garden jobs, featuring an innovative electric variable speed transmission, easy one-handed operation, and a rugged 80V 4.0 Ah Lithium battery for a longer running time…
- The Pro 80V Tiller Cultivator makes easy work of cultivating beds and gardens with ease.
- It is ideal for tilling new paths, preparing garden rows, and breaking up hard soil.
- The tiller helps maximize your productivity when working your property and keeps the process efficient.
- This lightweight cordless cultivator is powered by a Pro 80V 2AH Lithium 062 battery that delivers 56 shots per charge, making it easy to navigate around beds, gardens, and any area you need to till.
- The Pro 80V is lightweight, yet still offers power and performance.
- The 10″ tiller cultivator rolls easily over any terrain, from your garden to the yard.
- It’s fitted with a 3-position adjustable handle to reach hard-to-get areas and features a wrap-around design for ultimate versatility―it’s the perfect addition to any yard or garden.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Batteries
The following Greenworks product has an AMAZING 83% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
The Greenworks Pro 80V 40-Volt 4Ah Lithium-Ion Cordless Battery Lawn Mower Blends the best of electric and gas mowers. Its 80-Volt lithium-ion battery is more powerful than traditional lead batteries and provides longer run times. And unlike gas mowers, it won’t create fumes or noise pollution to impact your neighbors or environment.
This battery is compatible with all Greenworks 80V tools, across landscaping, cleaning, and yard tools. It is compatible with all accessories that fit the Pro series 20V batteries. The GBA80400 has a life that far exceeds that of any other battery in its class.
The quiet brushless motor, 80V 4Ah lithium-ion battery, and a 7 in. cutting path make Greenworks the right choice for value-driven homeowners. Comfortable controls, an automatic clutch, and a speed dial let you work with precision…
- These 80V 4Ah batteries will change how you think about cordless tools.
- These innovative new lithium-ion batteries tap into the power of today’s newest battery technology, which provides maximum performance and fade-free power to complete the job at hand.
- When operating at a lower voltage, deeper discharge batteries can maintain maximum power for a longer period of time especially when powering tools are used in demanding applications.
- This 80V battery is designed specifically for customers who want to increase job runtime without lugging around a heavy battery pack.
- These batteries are highly efficient deep cycle and feature lithium-ion technology.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Pressure Washers
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Built with a powerful 1800-watt motor and packed with features, the Greenworks 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer is ideal for homeowners as well as professionals.
Features include a 25-foot, low profile pressure hose with a spray gun, adjustable nozzle settings to blast away the toughest stains, quick-connect nozzles for easy changeover from one task to another, a folding handle that allows the unit to stand upright for easy storage, and more.
The Greenworks 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer 1800 PSI power delivers the cleaning performance you need to tackle any job, even hard-to-reach areas. Its compact design makes it lightweight and easy to carry around the house or up and down stairs.
The adjustable spray wand allows you to easily switch between cleaning tasks for added convenience. The extra-long power cord is balanced for optimal mobility, and the hose with quick connections stretches 40 feet so you can reach every corner of your house in no time…
- Greenworks electric pressure washers offer you durable, innovative electric power washing solutions that are great for any power washing project and budget.
- The Greenworks GPW1702 pressure washer delivers up to 1800 PSI of cleaning power and 2.4 GPM of water flow to tackle your toughest outdoor cleaning jobs like a pro.
- Features an innovative high-pressure hose quick connect, built-in soap dispenser with a removable filter, variable spray nozzle for light or heavy-duty cleaning, and easy access onboard detergent tank.
- Clean and green your home with the 1800 PSI electric pressure washer.
- It’s small enough to fit in the trunk of your car, yet powerful enough to wash siding, decks, cars, trucks, and boats.
- The tri-pole design provides a stable base and extra reach so you can get into hard-to-reach places.
- Just connect the included water hose to your garden hose and the Electric Pressure Washer will do the rest.
Greenworks Is A Good Brand For Power Tools
The following Greenworks product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
The Greenworks 24V combo kit is the perfect solution for homeowners looking to make the switch to battery power. It includes a 1/2 in. brushless drill/driver and a 1/4 in. brushless impact driver, both of which are equipped with an LED light, allowing for work at night and in dark spaces.
With 24 volt brushless performance and dual speed ranges, the CK24L1520 delivers more sustained power than many corded drills. Its compact design and lightweight makes it comfortable for all day use. The kit comes with two batteries, a charger and bag included.
Both tools run on 24-volt lithium batteries with a 3-hour charger included, providing maximum runtime for the sawing, drilling, and hammering you do around your home…
- The Greenworks Brushless CK24L1520 Powertools Combo Kit offers all the power you need to get the job done right.
- With a 24V brushless motor, these tools have no carbon emissions and low noise which means that they’re great for use in your own backyard or even inside.
- The impact driver is perfect for home improvement projects while the drill is ideal for general purpose drilling and screwing needs.
- The two 24V batteries are evenly balanced for optimal weight distribution and have a slightly longer lifespan than NiCad batteries.
- Both tools feature an LED light to illuminate dark spots and recharge in only 90 minutes.
In summary, Greenworks has become the leader in battery-powered outdoor power tools for DIY consumers and landscaping professionals.
The company is taking energy efficiency mainstream by showing people they can accomplish more than ever with everyday electric tools, without sacrificing performance or convenience.
Known for its innovation, Greenworks is proud to present its ingenious line of battery-powered outdoor power tools for do-it-yourself consumers and landscaping professionals alike.
From their innovative line of string trimmers to their high-performance CORE electric blowers, Greenworks is leading the way in battery-powered outdoor power tools.
Ultimately, Greenwork’s aim is to put an end to gas-powered yard equipment by giving consumer’s the same performance and features in a more cost-effective package using the latest battery technology.
You may also be interested in… Do Electric Pressure Washers Work (Top 10 Washers Prove They Do) and Best Corded Electric Mulching Lawn Mower (Amazing Mulching Power)