If you want the best juice that retains all of the nutrients then nothing beats a masticating juicer…
And the Tribest Greenstar Elite is considered to be one of the best masticating juicers you can buy!
This is the most advanced slow juicing technology that produces and prevents oxidation, keeping nutrients like vitamins, enzymes, and chlorophyll intact…
Discover Why So Many People Have Declared The Tribest Greenstar As The Best Juicer They Have Ever Had!
Here Is What Reviewers Said About The Tribest Greenstar Elite Masticating Juicer:
The Juicer Is AMAZING! The Best I Have Ever Used In My Life!
First things first the pulp comes out completely dry! The yield is so much better than any other juicer I have used. Very quiet when juicing. The clean up is a little challenging but that just comes with the territory of juicing. Versatile and the sorbet component is a dream come true! Buy this juicer!
- This juicer is well worth the money… If only the best will do, this is the best money can buy.
- The Best Juicer! If you are a serious juicer then this is for you.
- Always been the best juicing machine for the money!
- If you want the best juice possible for health and wellness reasons, don’t buy a cheap juicer. This one is highly rated and worth every penny!
- By far the absolute best juicer I ever had.
- The BEST JUICER I have ever used! I am happy and this helps me and me with our health goals.
- This juicer is definitely the best juicer for extracting greens with its heavy-duty twin gears!! Well worth the money.
- I’m a beginner Juicer, did my research on the best machine purchase and I’m very happy with my choice!
- The juice made in the Greenstar does taste noticeable better. My third juicer and the Greenstar is the best.
The Best Juicer On The Market – BAR NONE!!!
I have owned 3 juicers before this one, but this is by far the best one!!! I would recommend it for the people who are serious about their health, but not for the person that only juices occasionally…..Great Juicer!!!!
- For the best quality Juice get the best quality juicer!!
- By far the best juicer you can get. Produces a high yield and it’s built like a tank. It’s pricey but in my opinion, it’s well worth it.
- We have owned about 5 other juicers But this is the best juicer ever!!!! LOVE IT!
- This is the 4th juicer I have owned, and it is by far the best. Very efficient, never clogs, and makes consistently pulp-free juice!
- We absolutely love this juicer. Best one so far of all the ones we have tried.
- Have had this for a while now. This has been the best juicer we have purchased in years. And we have owned a larger number of them.
- Truly the best juicer out there. I was intimidated at first honestly….it looks like a beast lol.
- All my research lead me to this Tribest machine and it is definitely the best juicer for the home! It is a beast!
I Agree, The World’s Best Juicer, If You Want Truly Pulp Free Juice!
This juicer was recommended to me as the best and only juicer to consider. After using it now for about a year, I’m glad I bought it. It was expensive but you get what you pay for. Definitely a workhorse!!!
- This is the best juicer on the market. I know that it is $500, but it is a lifetime investment.
- If you want the best quality juice this is the one to get.
- The best juicer in its class for under a grand!
- Being my first juicer, I do not regret the purchase and would recommend this juicer to anyone seriously wanting the best if you have the extra dollars to roll over for your health.
- Did my homework compared products, reviews, and customer reviews… Wanted the best, and got the best. Would recommend it to anyone.
- If you consider taste, yield and shelf-life the Green Star is definitely the best juicer we’ve had.
- This product is worth every dime you paid for it. It is not cheap by no means, but in my opinion, it is the best juicer I have ever used.
- I have been juicing for quite a while but this juicer is simply the best. I am trying every recipe possible and it has not failed me yet.
Fantastic Juicer, Perfect For A Beginner, Produces Very Dry Pulp!
I am greatly enjoying my Tribest GSE-5000 juice extractor. I buy all kinds of veggies/fruit and this machine definitely presses all the juice out, while leaving very dry pulp. I have used beets, peeled ginger, mint, cilantro, kale, chard, celery, carrots, apples, oranges, romaine lettuce, and spinach.
- This juicer provides a high yield of juice, my pulp is quite dry.
- I make juice 2-3 times a week – totally addicted. It definitely separates the juice from the pulp.
- It extracts sooooo much better than centrifuge juicers leaving only the pulp.
- The pulp that comes out is completely dry. It gets every bit of juice from each ingredient!
- All the produce is reduced to a very compact and dry pulp. Even coconut pulp is extracted down to the best-tasting cream I’ve ever had.
- So far I’m quite happy with this juicer. The amount of juice is quite good, with a very dry pulp leftover.
- THRILLED with the results. The juice was delicious. The pulp was super-dry. The machine worked beautifully, no issues.
- Cannot get explain enough how much I love this juicer!! I have only ever used centrifugal juicers in the past, and I will NEVER again!! The pulp is super dry for the harder more fibrous vegetables and the softer fruit pulp is moist but crumbly.
- It extracts juice very well and the pulp is very dry.
- Very efficient, never clogs, and makes consistently pulp-free juice!
Masticating Juicer For Celery!
My kale consumption in juice has gone up like 50% haha. Celery juice in the morning is a breeze, no issues with the celery strings like with my champion.
- I can feed it whole stalks of celery at a time, and it will draw in stems of cilantro, kale, and parsley quite nicely. The juice tastes fantastic.
- Finally, a juicer that doesn’t clog up with straight celery juice!
- Works great for celery juice!
- It DOES get MORE JUICE out of my celery than either my masticating or centrifugal juicers did.
- I have no trouble juicing carrots, beets, celery, kale, apples, etc.
- The celery juice is FRESHER and tastes better leading me to believe it has been exposed to less oxygen to degrade it – meaning it IS MORE NUTRITIOUS than my other juicers.
- It is powerful enough to juice a WHOLE STALK of celery without clogging up.
- I use it every morning for celery juice and also for creating other juices and I find it easy to clean and assemble.
- This is an extravagant gift to myself – but I am committed to the celery juice lifestyle as the true path to vibrant health. This juicer gives me the most nutritious juice I can get.
- I bought this primarily for juicing celery (recommended by the Medical Medium) but it’s clearly for just about everything.
Masticating Juicer For Greens!
So much more juice is amazing……no waste it actually juices greens efficiently. This morning I juiced kale ,limes, radishes, apples, carrots , ginger and cucumbers it was amazing!
- It is easy to take apart and great especially for leafy greens.
- I don’t have to cut the leafy greens as the twin gears usually pull them in – so items like celery, kale, chard, parsley, beet greens, etc do not need to be cut and I feed them into the chute
- Holy crap this is worth the extra cash! Amazing job at leafy greens.
- Greens and wheatgrass were no problem mixed with other veggies either. Even garlic is good to add to the mix.
- It is also awesome with leafy greens, apples, cucumber, and carrot.
- A good juicer that not only does hard produce like carrots and apples but juices leafy greens very well.
- This juicer is amazing. It has an amazingly high yield, especially for leafy greens.
- The juices I make normally consist of dandelion, broccoli, chard, celery, carrots, kale, spinach, ginger, turmeric, lemons, limes, apples, pears, beetroot, parsley, cucumber, and it handles everything beautifully.
- This machine extracts an incredible amount of juice from greens like kale and spinach, does a great job on hard vegetables and the ejected pulp is very dry.
- Leafy greens, celery, beets, carrots, apples, ginger, cucumbers, oranges, and grapefruit are processed beautifully; the pulp is absolutely dry…and making deserts – frozen bananas, peaches, raspberries, absolutely delicious.
This Morning I Juiced Kale, Limes, Radishes, Apples, Carrots, Ginger, And Cucumbers It Was Amazing!
From carrots to celery to beets and Romaine lettuce, jalapeños to apples and bell peppers to ginger slices to cucumbers and broccoli stalks and cilantro – the Twin Gear works great.
- It also does a terrific job with wheatgrass and ginger shots.
- I use it for carrots, beets, ginger, and other veggies. I use the remaining pulp for soups, salads, and most incredibly, crackers.
- The quality of the juice is very good. I am new to juicing and always add either lime, lemon, or ginger to my green juices.
- I don’t think there is any vegetable it will not juice. I have juiced carrots, celery, kale, chard, dandelion greens, beet greens, parsley, cilantro, romaine lettuce, broccoli, wheatgrass, apples, garlic, ginger, lemons, beets, etc.
- The beets and red cabbage are very good for you. Citrus and apples are used only to add flavor.
- I juiced 6 carrots, 3 large apples, a large bag of greens, 1 cuke, and some ginger root. I got almost 64 oz of juice.
- My wife and I use the Elite several times a day and have juiced kale, spinach, carrots, chard, fennel, beets, apples, ginger, endive, cucumbers, lemons, limes, celery, onions, garlic, parsley, cilantro, cabbage, pears and probably some I forgot about.
Sorbets And Nut Butters Are Super Easy To Make!
Amazing, just amazing. For the first week or so we just used it for sorbet and then I made my orange sponge. This machine is going to save me so much time and money it is worth the cost.
- I love love love this juicer. It does soooo many other things besides juicing, you can make nut butter, breadsticks, sorbets.
- Also with a simple change of a single part your making frozen banana “ice cream” or any frozen fruit sorbet…so good…so yummy and healthy to boot.
- I also make wonderful sorbets out of frozen fruits and they are delish!
- Can produce baby food, nut and grain milk, and frozen sorbet type desserts and so much more.
- I highly recommend the Green Star Elite to anyone looking to get the most juice from a juicer in this price range along with the ability to create sorbet or mix ingredients for truffles or crackers for dehydrating. It’s extremely versatile.
- I’ve also used it with the two different homogenizing blanks to make truffles, cracker mix (for dehydrating), and sorbet from frozen bananas and frozen strawberries. Everything always comes out perfect.
- It makes great sorbet desserts as well.
- I also like the frozen sorbet that you can make with this juicer.
It Doesn’t Heat The Juice As It’s Grinding It So You Don’t Lose Any Nutrients!
This machine is a WORKHORSE!!! I am so glad I bought this juicer which is considered a slow masticating juicer. I have learned the benefits of a masticating juicer allows you to get more nutrients from your fruits and veg, and can store juice up to 72 hours.
- If you’re wanting a quality juicer and don’t want to spend $2000.00+ for a Norwalk juicer but want something better than a Breville centrifugal juicer and extracting the most nutrients from your produce, then this is your juicer. I’m glad I got it.
- I’m always storing the juice in the fridge, and know that I’m still getting a ton of nutrients because of the twin gear technology.
- The fact that I can safely store my juice in an airtight container in the fridge without loss of nutrients is very important to me.
- Great juicer. Due to low heat and low rpm, this juicer makes a great juice without losing the nutrients and enzymes that are needed to nourish your body.
- This juicer is easy to use, get’s the most nutrients out of whatever you are juicing.
- The ability to have the juice ionically charged so that it lasts 72 hours without any nutrient dissipation is fabulous because you can make half a week’s worth of juices put them in the refrigerator for your entire family to enjoy.
- I really like the quality of the juice because of the fresh enzymes with the slow masticating juicer.
- The gears are magnetized to enhance the quality of the juice. The juice will last 3 to 4 days in the fridge no problem.
- Quality built and with the twin gears limiting oxidation compared to less expensive options it was worth the extra money.
In summary, the Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar Elite Cold Press Complete Masticating Juicer With Jumbo Twin Gears is about as impressive as you can get for producing high-quality nutritious juice.
The twin gears, clever design, and slow mastication process provide many better-juicing results and you don’t lose any of the nutritional value of your juice.
It is expensive and it is not the quickest machine to clean by any means plus this type of juicing requires more patience as well. If you are determined to maximize the goodness that juicing provides then this is the machine for you.
However, if you want a quicker way and are willing to forego some nutrient loss then you might be interested in the… Breville Juice Fountain A Powerful Juicer and Can You Juice Kale In A Breville Juicer?