Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
The Breville Fresh & Furious blender is a two-in-one wonder that’s perfect for crushing ice or mixing up frozen drinks. With a sharp stainless steel blade, cutting through ice and frozen fruit is simple.
The Breville blender is fantastic with frozen fruit. In fact, our blender has no problem at all pulverizing that hard frozen stuff into a frozen slush drink that you can enjoy from a straw.
The new Breville The Fresh & Furious is the most powerful blender that has been released by Breville. This blender is fitted with a very powerful 2.2 peak horsepower motor, meaning it can easily blend even the hardest of ice cubes.
This blender also comes with an Ice Crush function, which will ensure that your ice goes back through the blades multiple times until it is completely pulverized.
This blender even does the work itself by powering itself down when it reaches the perfect blend.
Many Customers Proclaim The Breville Blender Is Fantastic With Frozen Fruit
The best way to find out if a product can do what we want it to do is to see what customers are saying and there is plenty of them raving about the great smoothies you can make with this blender using frozen fruit…
Example of comments from Breville:
I never leave, but I got this blender primarily for making smoothies with frozen fruit. It is perfect. Couldn’t be happier. Makes a perfectly blended smoothie with the smoothie button.
- I make a smoothie using frozen pineapple, mango, strawberry, spinach, and OJ every morning at 6… it takes less than 30sec because this is such a strong blender.
- We chose this one especially for frozen smoothies and it excels at making them.
- It has an ice or frozen fruit selection which slowly chops the frozen items before it speeds up.
- I usually use it to make smoothies which include frozen fruit, and it’s never stumbled.
- Good power, easy to clean, easily blends smoothies with frozen fruit.
- We use this blender for all our blending needs, but really appreciate the way it can crush frozen fruit for smoothies without gumming up the machine.
- It has a great function – a 60-second cycle – that both blends and pulses ensure that everything (fresh and frozen) gets blended perfectly.
- Use it for smoothies with lots of frozen fruit and it handles it great.
- Great blender for frozen fruit smoothies.
- Easy and makes great smoothies of fresh and frozen fruit.
- Works just great for my frozen smoothies. A great value compared to the very expensive alternative.
- I make all frozen fruit smoothies, with kale and bananas. The SMOOTHIE setting on the Breville has an amazing variable speed program that ensures ingredient mixing.
- I make kale & frozen fruit smoothies daily and this blends the tough kale leaves and big frozen fruit chunks in an instant, making perfectly smooth smoothies with no leaf chunks or bits leftover.
Can I Throw Frozen Fruit Straight Into My Smoothie?
Absolutely! In fact, this is the best way to get the best blending results.
One of the easiest ways to create a delicious smoothie is by getting a high-powered blender like the Fresh and Furious. This powerful machine will crush ice, frozen fruits, vegetables, protein powders, or anything else you put in its path.
The unique design of the rubberized dial allows you to choose your desired speed between three different settings; from puree to crush, so that you can fine-tune textures to your liking as well as ensure no splashback or splatter occurs while blending.
In fact, with the Fresh & Furious Blender from Breville, you can say goodbye to lumpy smoothies, with customers reporting no leftover frozen fruit clumps after blending.
This blender is designed to blast through ice cubes and frozen fruit. Breville designed this model to make everything from smoothies and shakes to frozen desserts, and the results are downright delicious.
If you want to start drooling check out the recipe book.
How Do You Make A Frozen Fruit Smoothie?
Whatever your reason for making a frozen fruit smoothie, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out how to do it.
However, you may not have been aware that you can make a smoothie with any fresh fruit, even if it’s not frozen.
- Simply use the frozen fruit as a base, add your liquid of choice, and put all the other fresh ingredients in the blender together.
- The result is an extra thick smoothie with a mix of frozen and non-frozen fruit.
- Keeping it simple and fast, the Fresh & Furious Blender can blend, blend and blend. The Fresh and Furious blender makes fresh fruit smoothies in just seconds!
- Put your scoop of fruit, ice, non-fat milk, or any other ingredient straight into the large removable collector cup on top.
- Press the pulse button to start blending and the powerful motor will pulverize any fruits or ingredients within seconds. Remove the collector cup when your smoothie is ready to drink in style.
The Fresh and Furious blender is a must-have in every kitchen for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even when you’re looking to snack. The BPA-free plastic container comes with a recipe book filled with fun and exciting ideas for making.
For those of us who are always on the move, preparation is key. The Fresh & Furious will do all of the hard work for you, leaving you more time for enjoying yourself.
In summary, a frozen fruit smoothie is a perfect way to enjoy delicious and nutritious fruit. You can make your own smoothies, no matter what you’re craving.
Start by selecting your favorite fruit: bananas, strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, peaches – the options are limitless.
You may also be interested in… Can You Put Frozen Fruit In A Breville Juicer? (Why or Why Not?) and Can You Put Bananas In A Breville Juicer? (Um… Why Would You?)