What Is The EVGA Brand Known For?
The EVGA brand is one of the rising stars in the gaming computer hardware industry. The company sells a wide variety of gaming laptops, motherboards, and graphics cards, in addition to their award-winning power supplies.
The EVGA brand is known for exceptionally detailed graphics and pioneering products, wrapped up in a unique and striking visual design.
This combination has helped make EVGA one of the top brands related to NVIDIA GeForce graphics solutions as well as one of the most recognizable brands in the whole industry.
|Recommended reading: Is Gigabyte A Good Brand? (Gaming Graphic Cards, Motherboards, Laptops)|
Quick Overview of EVGA:
Regarded as a pioneer in the graphics card industry, EVGA continues to be a leading-edge company in research and development.
To meet the needs of the gaming community, EVGA has provided a full range of products to serve all your needs, including graphics cards, motherboards, computer components, and power supplies.
Popular Products Include:
More About EVGA
You can learn more about this brand from their About Page.
If you want to contact EVGA you can do so here.
EVGA is recognized throughout the world for its innovation in product design and its commitment to quality. EVGA offers hardware that lives up to the company tagline “The Best Overclocking Products” and has built this reputation by focusing on the needs of enthusiasts.
|Recommended reading: Is Zotac A Good Brand? (Gaming Graphic Cards)|
8 Reasons Why EVGA Is Good A Good Brand
From day one, EVGA has been focused on providing a quality product that is both reliable and offers great performance, features unmatched by any other graphics card before it.
EVGA motherboards, graphics cards, and other computer components are the gifts that keep on giving. They are so popular because of their amazing features, great performance, and stellar customer service.
When it comes to getting a good deal for your money, nobody does it better than EVGA. Here are ten reasons why you should buy from them.
- They produce amazing high-end cards. This brand produces some of the best cards on the market today. If you want to get the ultimate in performance, then this is the brand to go with. They have cards for every budget. No matter what your budget is, they have a card that fits your needs, whether you are gaming or just using regular applications like word processors and web browsing software.
- Their quality control is pretty good. All of their graphics cards are tested and are guaranteed to work when they ship out. This is not the case with other companies like Gigabyte and Asus.
- They have a great warranty service. If something goes wrong with your card, they will replace it if the card is still under warranty (usually two years).
- Their customer service is top-notch. They respond quickly to emails and phone calls and they try to help you as much as possible within reason.
- They offer a three-year extended warranty on all of their graphics cards if you register them online within 30 days after purchase (as long as the card is not overclocked).
- The prices on their products are very reasonable compared to other companies that sell similar products at higher costs due to advertising expenses or markups by distributors/retailers/etcetera… EVGA graphics cards are generally a great value. They are usually cheaper than their competitors but have better performance than some of their more expensive competitors.
- Their products are easy to use and set up; even someone who has never built a computer before can do it easily with their step-by-step instructions!
- They sell their own motherboards as well as video cards. This means that if you want to get an entire system from them, you can do so and know that everything will work together perfectly and be completely compatible with each other components in your computer system.
Let’s take a look at 3 of the best-selling EVGA products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
|Recommended reading: Is Asus A Good Brand? (Computers, Mother Boards, Graphics, & More)|
EVGA Is A Good Brand For Power Supplies
The EVGA 500W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply is guaranteed to deliver 500 watts of continuous power, with an efficiency of at least 80%. This means less heat generation and lower energy bills.
The EVGA 500W 80 PLUS power supply is an excellent choice. It’s extremely durable and reliable, made with high-quality components, to provide excellent efficiency, power output, and stability.
Known for its high-end NVIDIA graphics cards and Intel motherboards, EVGA has recently forayed into the PSU business with an 80 Plus Bronze certified model.
The power supply comes equipped with a standardized set of connectors, including a 24-pin connector for the motherboard, 8-pin for the CPU, 12v connectors for drives/fans and an ideal Sleek body makes the EVGA 500W power supply series the perfect choice for power your PC today and well into the future.
Save space with the 500W’s compact design, well-placed power switch, and fully sleeved cables…
|Recommended reading: Is Razer A Good Brand? High-Performance Gear For High-End Gaming|
Example of comments from EVGA:
It works great, and EVGA is a trusted brand with me, considering I have that brand products in a much older desktop for over a decade.
- Great pice, good Quality name brand w/good from various PSU tech sites, and easy to install.
- EVGA is becoming one of my recommended brands for power supplies, I think you’ll be happy with one.
- Reputable brand. EVGA has become that brand I know and trust. From graphics cards to PSUs, to cases, they’ve picked up a thing or two along the way.
- I build custom computers as part of my living, so I’ve ordered dozens of these through various resellers and I’ve never had one catastrophically fail like some other brands.
- They’re great for the money and much nicer quality than off-brands I’ve encountered.
- Always had great results with EVGA brand power supplies. I don’t think I’ve had a lemon from them yet!
- I’ve used many different brands as a tech over years of service. So glad for their products!
- The 450-500W range is usually what I use and never had issues.
- They just work like they’re supposed to! Great product!
- This power supply is awesome. It is by no means a high-end product, but you can’t beat the value. Very trustworthy brand.
EVGA Is A Good Brand For Graphic Cards
The best graphics cards are the ones that have up-to-date technologies and the ability to provide fantastic value for the money. This is what consumers are looking for, and EVGA has delivered with the 04G-P4-6253-KR.
The fight against lag and ping has just gotten a little bit easier. This graphics card is built for fast 1080p gaming with high refresh rates and low response times to keep you immersed in rich, beautiful graphics.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti hits the perfect spot for that upgrade you know you need, but at the price you want! With the latest NVIDIA Pascal architecture, this new graphics card is built to perform.
It’s loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory; and powered by a brand new NVIDIA Pascal GPU design that meets the demands of next-generation displays, including ultra-high resolutions and multiple monitors.
EVGA GeForce 04G-P4-6253-KR, GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING, 4GB GDDR5, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card
|Recommended reading: Is Ugreen A Good Brand? Cables, USBs, Chargers, Adapters|
Example of comments from EVGA:
AMAZING! Paired with a new Pentium G4560 , and works flawlessly! Runs anything I throw at it without any problem. Smooth, fast FPS for a great price. Can’t beat the EVGA brand too!
- GTX 1050ti is a great card at this price point and EVGA a reliable brand.
- I made the switch to EVGA after some hit-or-miss luck with other brands and a brief affair with Radeon cards.
- EVGA solid brand for gaming.
- Hands down some of the best support and their cards are stable and reliable.
- EVGA makes quality cards that are paired with great, fair prices.
- Simply the Best Budget Card.
- Best performance per dollar Pascal GPU!!!
- Touted the best GPU “for the money” this card is exactly that.
- I believe that this is one of the best graphics cards out there. Games like Overwatch, battlefield 1, and minesweeper can run over 40 fps…and other games like rocket league and league of legends can go up to 120 fps at a constant rate…so I do recommend this a lot!
- This is perhaps the best graphics card for my 4th generation I-7 Dell 3020. It consumes hardly any power.
EVGA Is A Good Brand For Graphic Cards
This graphics card features EVGA’s exclusive iROM, giving you the power to modify your own BIOS without expensive hardware. With this revolutionary “plug and play” new feature, it allows you to customize your card without a CPU, memory, or PSU!
The EVGA GeForce 8400 GS graphics card gives you the power to experience today’s hottest games!
EVGA GeForce 8400 GS. The world’s most powerful integrated graphics processor; Runs all Shader Model 3.0 games at full speed without a hitch; 8 parallel pixel pipelines, supercharged auto-detect performance, HD video playback, and record.
The EVGA GeForce 8400 GS delivers a cost-effective solution for value-conscious consumers…
|Recommended reading: Is MSI A Good Brand? (16 Reasons Why MSI Is A Good Brand)|
Example of comments from EVGA:
The EVGA GeForce 8400 GS 1024MB DDR3 PCI-E 2.0 works like a charm in my old Dell Opiplex 755 Mini Tower Computer. As long as you know how to open your computer and find where to put this card, you won’t have any issues putting it in.
- I now have a faster and better display of my games and programs.
- Obtained much better resolution than the motherboard’s built-in video adaptor.
- The quality is much better than with my old card and it will work with a TV because of the HDMI cord.
- I would absolutely recommend this product it’s way better than most integrated graphics.
- The computer does show better graphics now and performs faster.
- When I got it and installed it I did notice a change in gaming it got better than before and it’s a very good product for people on a budget or people who want a starter upgrade.
- If you just want a simple upgrade, with better quality than your onboard video card, then, this a good inexpensive solution.
- It fit my computer perfectly, it is silent, and it has HDMI out! What’s better is that this graphics card is really powerful!
- I was playing Modern Warfare 2 in full detail and resolution with no lag.
In summary, EVGA is one of the top NVIDIA authorized partners in channel sales throughout North America. As one of the leading NVIDIA authorized partners in channel sales, EVGA continues to show strong growth on a global basis with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
EVGA’s operations include customer service, sales, distribution, and technical support in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and other European countries, with EVGA’s global headquarters located in Brea, California, and additional offices in Taiwan and China.
EVGA offers customers a choice of graphics solutions, from the high-performance GeForce to the power-efficient GeForce.
Offering models with the latest technology and features at prices anyone can afford, EVGA is your go-to brand when it comes to graphics cards.
EVGA also offers multiple versions of each board, so that the customer may fine-tune their system to the performance level they desire.
You may also be interested in… Is Asrock A Good Brand? (World’s 3rd Largest Motherboard Brand) and Is Asus A Good Brand? (Computers, Mother Boards, Graphics, & More)