Disclosure: We may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
What Is The Everlast Brand Known For?
Everlast is one of the longest established and most well-known sporting goods brands in sports today, with its origins dating back over 130 years. Everlast makes training equipment for a variety of sports including boxing, as well as casual apparel for men, women, and children.
Everlast is often associated with boxing gloves, but the company does a lot more than that. It was founded in 1910 and used to be famous for its boxing equipment. However, it also produces MMA gear, weight lifting equipment, and others. Everlast even offers clothing and footwear items.
Everlast is a brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes. Whether you’re looking to train like a boxer or just looking for some protection from the cold, Everlast has got your back.
For over a century, Everlast has been the brand of choice for generations of professional athletes. Innovators in training technology and fan favorites in the ring, their products have graced ringside brawls and fights cards around the world.
Let’s look at some of the best-selling Everlast products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Everlast Is A Good Brand For Women’s Training Gloves
The following Everlast product has an AMAZING 84% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
These premium gloves from Everlast are perfect for hitting the bag for that daily workout. Made from synthetic leather, these gloves are padded with foam and secured by shock-absorbing hook-and-loop closures on the wrist ensuring a secure fit and also keeping them dry when you put them in or take them out of the wash.
Everlast Women’s Pro Style Training Gloves (Pink, 12 oz.). These high-quality gloves feature EverClay technology for great comfort and fit. They have machine-washable, pre-shaped cushioned foam padding for extra protection. This package contains one pair of Everlast Women’s Pro Style Training Gloves in size medium/large.
Everlast Women’s Pro Style Training Gloves feature Evergel padding and vent holes in the palm for a comfortable fit. The ribbed cuff with hook-and-loop closure provides a secure fit.
- Specializing in the world of boxing and mixed martial arts, Everlast has been dedicated to excellence for more than a century and has made one of its greatest products for women – the Women’s Pro Style Training Glove.
- The glove is specifically designed for women with its 12oz. weight and supported wrist, enabling boxers at every level to develop skills faster and longer.
- Polyurethane microfiber fabric is highly breathable, which helps the hand to dry easily after use.
- The open-palm design allows both speed and great control.
- Everlast Women’s Pro Style Training Gloves have a patented wrap design that fits securely and comfortably around the wrist.
- They feature a moisture-wicking performance mesh for cool, breathable wear and are ideal for punching bags and pads.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For Punching Bags
The following Everlast product has an excellent 79% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
You know how great it felt to hit that heavy bag for hours and hours? It felt good to work out and feel the muscles in your arms, legs, and back sore. But you know how it felt to hit that heavy bag for hours and hours? It felt bad. And not just in a sore way, but in a bad way – as in a wrong way.
It could be that you have been hitting the bag for too long and your muscles have become overworked. Or you might have been hitting the bag too hard, or too often. Either way, your muscles were in danger of injury and it was time to put those heavy punching bags to rest.
Everlast HydroStrike Water Bag allows for endless possibilities to keep active. A great addition to your workout regimen, the HydroStrike Water Bag allows you to keep your hands and feet wet during training and boxing drills. This waterbag is made from premium vinyl, holds up to 100 lb, and will not leak even when punctured. Please note: this waterbag comes without attached hoses or nozzle.
This punching bag also offers an easy solution to getting some cardio and striking out aggressions in extreme weather conditions…
- The Everlast HydroStrike Water Bag is made from high-quality materials that are designed to stand up to extreme training.
- Made of double-ply, heavy gauge vinyl with separate bladder and filler, the Everlast HydroStrike Water Bag can hold a maximum of 100 lbs. of water and will not leak or fall over on you.
- The easy-fill cap allows for quick refilling without spilling, while the large fill hole makes adding water fast and easy.
- Everlast HydroStrike Water Bag is the ultimate training tool for building your upper-body strength.
- This water-filled bag has a reinforced liner for increased outer protection.
- The weight compresses upon impact so you can work out full force to build muscle and improve cardio on your way to becoming a champion!
- The Everlast Hydrostrike Water Bag is great for improving speed and technique when used to practice shadow boxing in place of a heavy bag.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For MMA Bags
The following Everlast product has an excellent 76% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Everlast 70-pound MMA Heavy-Bag Kit comes with a 70-pound heavy bag and a 2-piece speed rope. You can practice your jabs, crosses, hooks, and uppercuts to build muscle strength while improving endurance and flexibility.
This Everlast Heavy-Bag Kit is ideal for people who are at home or in the gym looking to add more strength and stamina to their workouts. The heavy bag also helps you gain experience with more complex moves such as kicks, sidesteps, slips, and upper body blocks.
Everlast 70-Pound MMA Heavy-Bag Kit is a high-quality training bag made from durable synthetic leather that can withstand up to 70 pounds of punching force. The MMA heavy bag kit comes with a weighted chain that allows the user to customize the height of each bag and provides an additional point for support, an EverGrip hand wrap for added comfort during prolonged workouts, and a pair of leather gloves with patented loop fastener strap and foam pad technology.
Everlast 70-Pound MMA Heavy-Bag Kit includes everything you need to train and prepare for your Mixed Martial Arts competition. Designed for fast, realistic action…
- The first step to becoming a better boxer, mixed martial arts fighter, or fitness enthusiast is simple: Start training.
- And the best place to train is on Everlast’s Heavy-Bag Kit.
- This 70-pound heavy bag easily attaches to an existing anchor point without tools and is extremely durable for years of training.
- The set comes with an adjustable bracket that fits any existing mounting hole, three pairs of hand wrap to prevent injury during training, a pair of boxing gloves that are lightweight and comfortable while providing enough padding to prevent injury, and a heavy-bag stand for stability during workouts.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For MMA Gloves
The following Everlast product has an excellent 72% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Made of durable, synthetic leather with a reinforced palm and fingers, Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves are designed for the demands of mixed martial arts training and competition.
These gloves are fully laced to provide a snug fit and have 4-way strategic padding, wrist support, and anatomical cut for comfort during extended use.
The Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves are made with Original Everhide Leather, Triple density foam and double stitched seams for a superior fit. The palm is made from high-density foam and the fingerless design allows for great mobility. This style of glove also come in sizes from x-small to large. They are designed to train kick boxing, working out, grappling, sports activity and more.
Everlast Pro Style Grappling Gloves are designed with an open-palm design that allows a fighter to feel what’s going on in the fight, while also giving him/her freedom of movement.
Made of durable synthetic leather, these gloves are built for fighting and sparring, but can also be used as general exercise gloves…
- Everlast Pro Style Grappling Gloves were created to provide a stylish way to get fit and stay fit.
- They put focus on the shape, feel, and quality of the gloves to have the optimum performance needed in a great grappling glove.
- These high-quality MMA Grappling Gloves are used by amateur & professional fighters alike.
- Prostyle, MMA-approved gloves are perfect for training or competition and feature EverDri technology, a moisture-absorbing lining that keeps your hands dry.
- The extra-large grip assures you hold firm on your opponent, and the hook-and-loop strap allows for an adjustable wrist, so you can find one that is perfect for you.
- These gloves also feature impact protective padding that keeps your hands safe during rigorous training sessions.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For Core Bags
The following Everlast product has a good 67% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Powercore bag gives you an all-around training experience to accelerate your fitness journey. It is tough, 100% waterproof, and sturdy for a lot of exercises. The premium synthetic leather and fleece lining provides the ultimate experience and comfort during your training session.
The Powercore Power Bag boasts the ultimate in innovative design featuring Everlast’s exclusive Powercore shock-absorbing core, a robotic bag handler for easier punching and larger workout area. The newly designed bag also features improved impact absorption with strategically placed high-density foam pads, providing the best in feel, training and workout experience. The EBC-1220 12×20 foot platform utilizes flat “absorbent” flooring resulting in safe and quiet punching action while a dedicated frame ensures maximum stability and durability.
The new Everlast PowerCore provides you with total control to give you the support and structure you need without compromising flexibility. So whether you’re at the gym or shopping around town, push your limits and go further with Everlast…
- Everlast has the highest power-to-weight ratio in its class, making it the premiere heavy bag for strength and conditioning.
- The PowerCore shell is made of patented Everhide material, ensuring uncompromising durability and shape integrity.
- With EverDump, the world’s first integrated air release technology, simply roll and unroll to control airflow into the base for quick and easy self-inflation.
- Carrying your gear is always a challenge.
- Whether you are a weekend warrior or professional athlete, competing or traveling, we’ve got the strength and durability to last!
- Allow us to introduce our revolutionary new Powercore Bag line.
- Built to fit your sport and lifestyle, each bag is designed with materials and protection systems focused on performance and comfort.
- Everlast PowerCore Bag is a performance-driven golf bag that’s designed to give you the best combination of portability, durability, and modular storage.
- Ultra-strong, lightweight aluminum stand system.
- Large top-level pockets and lateral side-mounted pockets provide ample space for more high-demand items.
- A zipper pocket along the back of the bag safely holds valuables.
- The bottom of the bag features securely attached rubber feet to protect floors.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For Weighted Vests
The following Everlast product has an excellent 79% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Everlast has a variety of weighted vests, all of which are designed specifically to help you get and stay in shape. The vest I’m recommending in this article comes in grey, which is perfect for those who prefer not to wear bright colors.
Basically, any of Everlast’s weighted vests will help you work out a bit, but the vest I’m recommending here is especially useful for people who want to do it with their phone, as it can be worn while you walk, jog, or run during your workout.
The Everlast Weighted Vest W/Reflective Grey-Black is a great way to strengthen your upper body. We all have days where we have a lot on our shoulders, so help yourself improve your upper body strength with this vest. You can wear it while exercising or working around the house; the weighted design will help you build mass and tone in your chest, shoulder and back muscles. It also has added reflective materials for visibility after dark.
The Everlast weighted vest is designed to make training more challenging. It creates the resistance you need to mold your physique and increase stamina, and reflective material will help keep you safe during low-light training…
- Everlast weighted vest with extra padding is ideal for aerobics, cardio workouts, running, and fitness training.
- The extra-thick foam padding increases the difficulty of your workout and forces your body to burn more calories while toning muscles.
- This vest is lightweight and adjustable.
- Everlast Weighted Vest is comfortable, lightweight, and breathable.
- It is ideal for lightweight and high-impact training, specifically boxing and martial arts.
- This weighted vest can be attached to the velcro supports on Everlast Punch Mitts to add weight while practicing boxing or martial arts.
- With Everlast, your workouts are more intense, productive, and fun than ever before.
- These weighted training vests are the ideal alternative to old-fashioned and bulky weights.
- Constructed from lightweight nylon and designed to flex with your body, they offer an innovative and effective way to increase your daily workout routine.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For Weighted Jump Ropes
The following Everlast product has an excellent 71% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Everlast Fitness is known for its high-quality fitness equipment that is trusted by gym enthusiasts around the world. When the company noticed how popular their weighted jump ropes were, they decided to make a weighted jump rope with an adjustable handle.
Weighted jump ropes are great for improving your strength and coordination, and with the everlast grip, you get the extra resistance that you need to build muscle and burn calories.
Everlast Evergrip Weighted Jump Rope is ideal for speed and power training. The rope is suitable for beginners and advanced jumpers alike, with a soft vinyl coating and weighted ball-end to quickly add extra weight. Designed with a tactical gripping system, the rope allows you to easily hold it during even the toughest routines.
The grip enables your hands and forearms to work harder, while the weighted ball helps activate your core and legs. When used for aerobic exercise, the Everlast Evergrip Jump Rope is good for high energy fitness and calorie burning…
- Everlast Evergrip Weighted Jump Rope Challenging your balance, coordination, agility, and endurance.
- Develop greater stability.
- Increase strength and endurance.
- Improve cardio performance.
- Stay in shape & fight fatigue.
- Everlast Evergrip is the ultimate weighted jump rope.
- Its weighted handles move up and down with the rope to keep your hands in a fixed position no matter how fast or slow you move your arms.
- This allows for graceful up-down movement rather than an uncomfortable jerky side-to-side motion.
- The Everlast Evergrip Jump Ropeis a versatile piece of equipment that is sure to benefit those looking to take their workout to the next level.
- The weighted handle helps improve hand speed and coordination while providing a fun exercise challenge.
Everlast Is A Good Brand For Punch Mitts
The following Everlast product has an excellent 78% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Everlast EverGel Mantis Punch Mitts are authentic boxing mitts that replicate the feel and protection of American-style boxing gloves.
Featuring a revolutionary polymer formula that’s both flexible and shock absorbent, these authentic training mitts offer the same protection and shock absorption found in pro-level punching gloves.
Everlast’s EverGel Mantis Punch Mitts are the latest in the company’s line of punch mitts, which are designed to provide the most intense training possible, using Everlast’s specially designed punching patterns. And, as usual, the EverGel material is the key to the design: it’s a specially formulated gel that provides incredible shock absorption, but still delivers the same amount of force. The EverGel material also allows the gloves to feel as light as a typical cotton-based pair.
The open palm design offers quick-strike action without the bulkiness of traditional pro-style sparring gloves…
- Everlast EverGel Mantis Punch Mitts are made with a rubberized exterior and feature an EverLock wrist strap to ensure that they stay in place.
- The foam padding of the mitts absorbs impact, while its classic design and lightweight construction provide a comfortable fit, letting you trampoline with confidence.
- The Everlast EverGel Mantis Punch Mitts are one-of-a-kind kits that offer the ultimate in-hand protection, sensitivity, and training versatility.
- With their unique design, the mitts absorb impact like no other; with gel-filled padding on the inner lining, they allow you to get a full range of motion at every angle.
Readers of This Article Also Showed Interest In: Is Haggar A Good Brand? (Recognized American Men’s Apparel Brand), Is Klarstein A Good Brand?, and Is Danby A Good Brand? (Highly Efficient Mini Fridges & Freezers)
In summary, Everlast training equipment has been used by amateur and professional boxers for decades. With the acquisition of the Everlast brand by Brands Holdings, UK based company in 2007, the quality of this equipment continues to improve.
Everlast is the brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes and recreational enthusiasts. Their line of clothing includes gloves, apparel, shoes, and training equipment.
It’s hard to find a brand with more fighting spirit than Everlast. From Jack Dempsey to Sugar Ray Robinson to current superstars like Benson Henderson and Canelo Alvarez, Everlast is the brand of choice for generations of world champion professional athletes.
With a more than 100 year history of making authentic, top-quality boxing equipment, Everlast has been keeping boxers safe in the ring and training room.
You may also be interested in… Is Armitron A Good Watch Brand? (Dress & Sports Watches) and Is Muscletech A Good Brand? Protein, Weight Loss, Workout Powders