If you are looking for a baby monitor camera system that is top-class in every way possible then look no further than the excellent Eufy brand…
The Eufy brand has an excellent reputation for producing quality products and for providing outstanding customer support.
The Eufy baby monitor system is safe and secure because it has a non-WiFi closed circuit connection, it has a huge screen, clear picture, 2-way mic so you hear and talk to your baby, excellent range and battery power capacity, a variety of mounting options, night vision, you can take it with you when traveling, and it can even play lullabies…
19 Reasons Why Eufy Is The Best Baby Monitor Camera You Can Buy!
Video Baby Monitor, eufy Security, Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio, 720p HD Resolution, Night Vision
Why Is This Eufy Baby Monitor So Popular With Reviewers?
Don’t even bother looking at other monitors! My husband and I ordered the Eufy baby monitor since we are very familiar with and love Anker (Eufy subsidiary) products. We also researched the video quality of other monitors, less and more expensive, and found the Eufy one to be the best.
- By far the best video monitor out there!
- I have bought four or five video baby monitors; all of them come up short compared to the Eufy Video Baby Monitor. I never get a signal out of range message like other ones I have used.
- This is easily the best baby monitor on the market. It has a HUGE screen with HD quality video. The night vision works great.
- I have tried/returned other brands too, this is by far the best baby monitor I have seen.
- Wow!!!! This is the best baby camera EVER! I LOVE IT!
- I bought all of the best cameras on Amazon to test them all myself. By far this is the most Superior camera available.
- This is THE BEST baby monitor on the market. I have this and an add-on camera that I have used daily for the past 5 months. My monitor stays on all day, every day (without being plugged in) and I cannot say enough how blown away I am by the quality and reliability of this monitor system.
- I actually bought 3 monitors (similar price points and functionality) and compared them against each other in similar conditions, in the same house, one at a time (so as not to have any interference from multiple signals), and the Eufy was BY FAR the best!!!
- BEST closed system camera available!!
- This is by far the best we have had, the higher resolution means you actually get to see your baby, see if they are awake in the middle of the night you can see face and eyes move
Baby Monitor With Night Vision
I was also pleasantly shocked with its night vision capability. (Some friends of mine had other models with night vision, but stated that it was blurry, not this one).
- The picture is clear, even when in night vision mode (it’s black and white though, but that’s to be expected since it uses IR).
- Screen size and resolution are fantastic, even in night vision mode.
- The night vision has been great, the picture quality is wonderful, the range is solid, and the battery life is phenomenal.
- Night vision worked like a charm and I love being able to use the monitor to talk to the baby as well.
- The picture quality is excellent, the best I’ve seen. The night vision is great.
- I love the quality of the night vision. Definitely a huge upgrade from my old baby monitor.
- The night vision is so crisp that I can see my baby take each breath.
- This is a high definition, the Infant Optics is not. This has much better night vision clarity. The features are way better (we love the built-in music). The screen is larger. This is just overall a better video monitor.
- The picture is clear, and the night vision tool works very well.
- The video camera is great; the picture quality is extremely clear, night vision works great, and easily connects directly out of the box.
Baby Monitor Without WiFi
The fact that it didn’t run over wifi but has a direct connection between camera and monitor was a plus – in terms of security and not clogging up the wifi bandwidth.
- I wanted another non WiFi monitor so we could easily travel with it.
- This is the new standard in non-wifi baby monitors! We don’t like wifi monitors for security reasons, even if most of them have nice features.
- If you are a new parent looking for a non-wifi video monitor or a seasoned parent looking to upgrade your current video monitor, I would HIGHLY recommend the Eufy Spaceview.
- Try and find a closed circuit (Non-Wifi!) camera system with a handheld monitor in this price range – it doesn’t exist.
- I wanted one that is NOT wifi enabled so it isn’t hackable and this does the trick.
- We love this baby monitor. After watching and reading several reviews on monitors, we chose the Eufy monitor because it doesn’t require wifi.
- This almost looks as good as 1080p wifi cameras, but unlike wifi cameras, you have no connectivity issues or lag. Awesome!
- It is nice to have all the latest features on a system that is NOT connected to WiFi. I don’t have to worry about hacking.
- You think you want a WiFi baby monitor but you REALLY Don’t! You want this Eufy Video Monitor!!!
- SKIP THE DUMB WIFI MONITORS. I know as a parent you want all the bells and whistles, but I tried 2 wifi monitors and if your wifi is even just spotty, the feed will go out and you’ll be stuck without ANY monitor.
The Setup Was Super Simple – Plug-In, Charge, And You’re Ready To Go
Thanks Eufy for just making something simple that us new parents don’t have to pull out directions and fumble with to get it up and running with the babies crying!!
- It was so easy to set up. Just power up the camera, turn on the monitor, and voila – instant monitoring in progress!
- Set-up is extremely easy and fast. We are considering adding another camera to another room – another great feature!
- The setup was incredibly easy and the menu options are easy to use as well (took me 10 minutes to set up everything and the user’s manual was very clear).
- Setup was super easy and the most complicated bit was finding a good spot to mount the camera.
- This is by far the best baby monitor I’ve ever used. Very simple to use, things on the screen are pretty self-explanatory.
- It is simple to use (for parents and babysitters, grandparents, nannies), the screen is clear and a great size.
- Super quick and simple setup: plugin, charge, and the monitor is ready to work, no WiFi needed!
- The best part is that our parents (the grandparents) can operate it with ease. No worrying about downloading an App on the phone that they won’t remember how to use later!
- It’s so easy to use and we enjoy not having it hook up to any wifi. It’s just a GREAT video baby monitor.
- The easy setup I didn’t even have to read the instructions.
The Screen Has A Built-In Stand
- The screen has a built-in stand, so I don’t have to drag one around everywhere.
- It also has a sleek stand that pops out of the back.
Do I Need Two Baby Monitors For Twins?
- I have 2-year-old twins that just transitioned into toddler beds so it definitely comes in handy! My favorite part is the wide-angle lens attachment which allows me to see the entire bedroom without having to pan from side to side.
- The wide-angle lens even allows us to capture both of our twins in the frame.
- We have twins, and hooking up a second camera to the one monitor is super easy.
I Can See My Baby Breathing
- The picture is good, I can see our baby breathing.
- Picture quality is great – we’re able to actually see our baby breathing which is a nice reassurance.
- The night vision is so crisp that I can see my baby take each breath.
- Picture quality good enough to see the baby’s chest rise and fall with each breath at night.
- Even in night vision I can see my 3-month-old perfectly and can see him breathing.
- I can even see her belly or back move with each breath!
Battery Powered Baby Monitor
We absolutely love it. It can run on battery for hours on end. So far tonight I’ve had it on for 6 hours with the screen always on and it’s at 50% battery.
- The battery life has been AWESOME.
- No issues with this model, the battery life is great.
- This monitor actually has a great battery life unlike other very high selling ones on Amazon.
- Battery life is great too! Roughly 8-10 hours of use between charging – way better than the others!
- With the Eufy, we get SUCH a clear picture, better battery life, and a far superior receiver.
- The monitor lasts, with the display on and sound on, the entire time and I don’t plug it in again until night. So that’s GREAT battery life.
- Finally, the battery will last an entire 24 hour period without being charged. We have had great luck with this unit and give it our full endorsement.
- The battery life is very impressive. Not having to recharge often is a plus.
- Way better camera/ image quality, way longer battery life, and a frankly cooler monitor.
- The best thing is the battery life. Unplugged, I leave the screen on during nap times and turn the monitor off in between and it usually lasts from 7 am until 9 or 10 pm!! I think that’s amazing!
Baby Monitor With A Long Range
As first time parents, we wanted to make sure the picture quality was good, the sounds was clear, and the range would allow us to be outside when necessary, while keeping a close eye on our newborn. During our range test, we were able to walk to the end of the block, two full houses down without sacrificing sound or picture quality. This alone has made this monitor worth it!
- The range is definitely better on Eufy than infant optics.
- I’m so glad I found this one. It gives a decent range, the picture quality is amazing, it’s a big screen, the battery life on the monitor is decent.
- I can personally vouch for the range on this bad boy; we go to my in-law’s lake house all the time and I KNOW it travels more than 450ft in the open air for sure!! Hell, it takes me 15 minutes to walk back up to the house from the dock just to get to his room so the range is not an issue IN OPEN AIR.
- This one has a much better range, no interference issues that I’ve come across, even around multiple electronics.
- No thrills, great range, and live real-time motion with no delay on video or sound.
- Extremely long range. Covers my whole property and then some.
- I was impressed with the range while not being WiFi-compatible. I took it to every corner of the house and while the range indicator dropped a bar or two, I didn’t notice any change in reception.
- Good range as well, particularly if you raise the antenna.
- The range is good, I get a signal for about 50-60 feet through 4 or so walls and 3 rooms
- It’s easy to use and works great. Good range too – we live on 2nd story, and it works at end of the block outside!
Baby Monitor With Various Mounting Options
We mounted ours horizontally high up on the wall, like a security camera. The attachment it comes with has several holes on different sides for various mounting options
- Comes with a little corner shelf that the camera sits on that is easily mounted.
- We mounted ours horizontally high up on the wall, like a security camera. The attachment it comes with has several holes on different sides for various mounting options.
- The mount is pretty easy to install and I love the ability to move the camera around and the wide-angle lens that comes with it.
- It comes with a stand to mount to a corner that is easy to install.
- I love how easy it was to mount and the camera lenses and angles.
- Plus they even include a very sturdy corner shelf to mount it on for the best view.
- Lastly, is the ease of mounting – we were able to quickly mount the camera on the wall they create a perfect spot to see the entire crib.
- The wall mount was also a really nice touch, we didn’t have a good place to set the monitor so it was really helpful to mount to the wall.
- Easy to mount in a few different ways and combined with the range of directions it can point we’ve been able to use it in many different locations easily (home, hotel rooms, Airbnb, family members houses, etc).
- It also comes with a corner wall mount for a better view of the room which was a plus.
Baby Monitor With Microphone
I also like the function that allows us to talk to our child from the monitor so that he can hear us on the built-in microphone on the camera. That way we can often calm him down without going into the room.
- The monitor has so much to offer from music, temperature, night vision, zooming in and out, CLEAR PICTURE, microphone for talking to kiddos, and more. Awesome product!
- A great microphone that lets us keep the volume pretty low and still hear if there is anything wrong.
- Great device. Very vivid picture and color. Quality microphone and sound.
- The nice features we’ve appreciated are the temperature sensor, remote pan, and remote microphone (can talk to baby).
- Absolutely love this camera and monitor. The picture clarity on the monitor is great. The microphones work great on both sides.
You Can Adjust The Baby Monitor Remotely
The 4-directional controls are responsive and the swivel allows you to adjust the viewing angle remotely to see all corners of the room.
- The camera can turn remotely, so I don’t have to move it when I move my baby around the room.
- I love that you can move the camera remotely with the viewing device!
- The fact that we can control the zoom and tilt-pan from the remote is great and better than using a static home network camera.
- Awesome remote control function to move around the camera.
- The camera can be moved/swiveled remotely, which is helpful if your baby likes to scoot all around the crib at night.
Reliable Baby Monitoring System
My monitor stays on all day, every day (without being plugged in) and I cannot say enough how blown away I am by the quality and reliability of this monitor system.
- This system is great and I like that you can add multiple cameras to the system and easily switch between them on the monitor.
- LOOOOVE this camera system.
- The image is clear, the system is easy to use.
- This is the best monitor system that doesn’t work on wifi. If you have spotty internet, this is the system for you.
- Great value for a secure monitoring system.
- We really love our Eufy baby monitor system!
- This is the perfect monitor system for us!
Secure Baby Monitoring System
The big selling point for this is that the link between the camera and the viewer is not wi-fi, not cloud-based, but individual and secure.
- This monitor provides a secure connection so no need to worry about creepers hacking it.
- I highly recommend this product if you are looking for something that is more secure.
- Ultimately chose Eufy for the closed-loop security. Did not want a monitor that ran on wifi.
- A safe secure baby cam.
- We LOVE this monitor because it’s completely secure (Bluetooth-enabled), which is a huge plus for us especially as we’re seeing more and more “hacked” baby monitors in the news.
- Great value for a secure monitoring system.
- We were looking for a baby monitor that was *not* WiFi (security concerns). Very easy to set up, works out of the box, the user interface is straightforward.
- No internet connection assures security and the HD picture is crystal clear.
- I absolutely love the security of knowing that it operates on its own signal so that the ability to hack is extremely minimal.
Baby Monitor Camera With Fantastic Picture Quality
This is the holy grail of baby monitors. The picture is extremely clear (day and night), you can adjust the view of the camera from your screen, and it displays the temperature in the bedroom and the time which is amazing in the middle of the night.
- The quality of the picture with its 720P resolution is fantastic. I can clearly see if my grandkid’s eyes are even open or closed when they are just laying there quietly.
- Crisp picture quality monitor and peace of mind that you can clearly see your little one in any area of the room day or night.
- We just purchased the Eufy Baby monitor with 2 cameras and are amazed at the picture quality.
- The picture quality is amazing and the wide-angle lens really comes in handy.
- With the Eufy, we get SUCH a clear picture, better battery life, and a far superior receiver.
- The screen is huge and the picture quality is spot on.
- Not only do I love the look of the Eufy monitor and cameras, but the picture quality is super clear and the battery life is amazing.
- The viewer connects immediately to the camera each time it is powered on, and the picture quality is very good.
- The picture quality is beautiful and looks better than my friend’s Infant Optics camera.
- Excellent picture clarity-can see if the baby’s eyes are open or closed!
Baby Monitor Camera With Large Screen
I love the monitor. Lots of options, a huge screen and the entire thing is so sleek and might I dare say, pretty, for a monitor.
- The Eufy monitor is light years ahead in image quality and the monitor screen is much nicer at 5 inches.
- I knew the screen per the description was bigger than the Optics model, (5″ Vs. 3.5″) but I was amazed at what a difference it makes while viewing it.
- The size of the screen and image quality is also vastly better. It felt like going from a 1990’s piece of hardware to a modern one.
- It has a HUGE screen with HD quality video.
- The monitor is lightweight, features a large screen, and looks like a cell phone!
- My first impression was “Such a cute baby monitor design”. Then, I was immersed in the luxury of a big display screen, this screen is almost 3x bigger than my old baby monitor! I
- The moveable camera and fisheye make it easy to see the entire room and the screen is huge. The mic is very sensitive and perfect to hear sleeping baby (also perfect for waking you up when they cry).
- I can say that the Eufy video quality is much better, the screen is larger, and the overall fit and finish of the monitor and the camera is much better.
- The product has been solid and reliable, with a large screen, intuitive controls, and clear audio and video (even at night).
- The monitor is super lightweight, the screen is a big size and the picture quality is amazing.
Baby Monitor Camera With Lullaby Music
The night vision is so clear and crisp, the regular camera is great it has the best range it has built-in baby lullaby music and the screen is huge!
- Audio while using the mic is good and the programmed lullabies sound good too, maybe not as clear as some toys.
- It also comes with a feature that allows the monitor to play lullabies which were a great extra.
- Has lullabies, two-way talk, and all the other essentials you want.
- We used the lullabies for an hour or so, so far, and they got her to sleep and they are pleasant enough to listen to that we didn’t mind letting it run.
- The screen works great and you are able to talk through it as well as select lullabies to play through the camera.
- It has lullabies that play for 30 minutes we turn on every night.
- Not only does this monitor meet all our criteria, but it also does MORE. There are lullabies, two-way talking, and plenty of other user settings you can fiddle with.
- It tells you the room temperature and you can play lullabies AND talk to the baby all through the monitor screen.
Baby Monitor Camera For Travel And Vacations
Sleek design of the camera makes it easy for a family always traveling to transport back and forth and with it being one stationary camera I never have to worry about something breaking off (base plate or antenna) while in our suitcase.
- There is ZERO SETUP. Plug them in and instantly paired….which makes travel a breeze.
- Love the fact that this can easily be a travel unit since it’s not on wifi and super easy to setup.
- Easy for traveling, especially with the crib mount that I got as a present from the wonderful customer service team at Eufy for their 1 year birthday!
- It is so easy to set up that we have packed it when we travel and can hook it up on vacation in about 1 minute. So convenient!
- The other awesome thing about it not operating on WiFi is that you can take it with you wherever you travel without worry about WiFi accessibility.
- Also, don’t forget you can bring it on vacation, toss it in the bag before you leave the house!
Is Eufy A Good Baby Monitor Brand?
I have many other Eufy and Anker products, and when I have had to use customer service for warranty replacements, the service has been amazing. The build quality on this excellent and what I come to expect from Eufy/Anker.
- Well, Eufy’s support has been incredible, probably the best of any consumer technology product.
- My husband and I ordered the Eufy baby monitor since we are very familiar with and love Anker (Eufy subsidiary) products. We also researched the video quality of other monitors, less and more expensive, and found the Eufy one to be the best.
- I would 100% recommend Eufy not only because it is a beautiful monitor, but also because you will be taken care of as a customer.
- The brand stands behind its products.
- Great value from a reputable brand. My unit, unfortunately, had a manufacturing defect that caused the base to shear off while mounted on the wall. I contacted customer support and they replaced the unit within a week.
- The Volume buttons stopped working about 10 months after I bought it, guess what, I call Eufy support and my man Kevin is there, kind, happy, and ever so helpful! THEY REPLACED THE WHOLE DANG THING AND SAID ENJOY THE EXTRA CAMERA. I LOVE THIS BRAND. Seriously, even if you get a lemon, their customer service makes up for it, tenfold.
- Will not ever be spending my money elsewhere ever again, I’m hooked.
- Great value for money, Great customer service.
In summary, the Eufy Video Baby Monitor is an outstanding monitoring system produced by a very reputable company.
There are so many very happy parents who have confirmed that in their opinion the Eufy baby monitor is the best monitoring system you can buy.
Eufy is a top company for all video monitoring devices including… Eufy Is A Good Brand For Video Doorbells (With No Monthly Fees)
You may also be interested in… Best Baby Changing Table With Drawers For Your Nursery, and Best Baby Carrier That Faces Out