"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
What Is The Einhell Brand Known For?
Einhell is a leading German manufacturer of power tools and garden machinery. Einhell products combine innovative technical expertise with practical application to offer the best value for money and top performance for all applications in the building, gardening, and DIY sector.
Whether you’re a construction worker or a home repairman, a gardener or an artist, a hobbyist or handyman, furniture polisher or painter, you’ll love Einhell.
Einhell is a brand of European power tools and electric power tools and is now making a big splash in the Unites States market. Thye have products that includes over 100 different types of drill presses, sanders, saws and more. The company specializes in power tools for professional woodworkers, serious hobbyists and tool enthusiasts, as well as industrial and repair shops.
Whatever job you are undertaking at home or in the workplace, from drilling to cutting, screwdriver to grinding, choosing Einhell will make sure you have the equipment to complete your task quickly and efficiently. It’s simply what good power tools should be about.
Below I have listed some of Einhell’s most popular products with a focus on customer thoughts based on what they think of this brand…
Einhell Is A Good Brand For Cordless Drills
The following Einhell product has a good 61% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Einhell TE-CD Power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless Brushless 1/2-Inch Variable Speed Drill/Driver is everything you need to handle drilling, driving, screwdriving, and polishing jobs around the house.
The Einhell TE-CD Power X-Change 18V Cordless Brushless 1/2″ Variable Speed Drill/Driver has an ergonomic handle with soft grip and a convenient on-board chuck key holder. Intelligent Cool Running Motor with multi protections against overload and overheating fuses of motor so it will still work in case of a short circuit.
It’s equipped with an integrated battery indicator on the battery pack and a rapid charger. The depth stop protects the drill chuck from damage during repetitive drilling into wood or metal. With two speed settings, you can always choose the right setting for each individual task, ensuring optimal operational efficiency…
- The TE-CD Power X-Change Cordless Drill from Einhell is a cordless drill with an ergonomically designed handle and integrated DC battery that provides adequate torque.
- Lower power consumption makes for the long run time between chargings, and the variable speed allows for setting the optimal speed based on the materials being drilled.
- The new TECCD 18-volt drill/driver with battery X-Change. This 15.4 V drill/driver uses powerxtend batteries that can be swapped out in just 30 seconds while the tool is still running.
- This cordless drill is lightweight and has a rubberized grip making it comfortable to use for long periods of time.
- The TECCD 18-volt drill/driver comes with one battery that lasts over an hour on a full charge and comes standard with a charger so that you never have to wait to get started on any task!
Einhell Is A Good Brand For Angle Grinders
The following Einhell product has a MIND-BOGGLING 100% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Simply switch between your various AXXIO batteries with the handy AXXIO Power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless 5-Inch, Brushless Motor, 8500 RPM, Angle Grinder/Cutoff Tool, and get more done. It is lightweight and compact so you can tackle jobs up close or at a distance.
The Einhell Axxio Power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless 5-Inch Angle Grinder/Cutoff Tool is powerful with Brushless Motor, has a very long running-life with excellent durability and is lightweight thanks to its magnesium aluminum body. Its special design allows for working in tight spaces.
The tool features a two-stage handle with multiple position options that are easy to adjust, giving you great control when working in confined spaces. It is also engineered with an anti-vibration system to enhance power and control while keeping the tool comfortable in your hand…
Einhell Axxio Power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless 5-Inch, Brushless Motor, 8500 RPM, Angle Grinder/Cutoff Tool for Grinding and Cutting
- The Einhell Axxio Power X-Change Brushless Angle Grinder features a brushless motor.
- The brushless motor is more efficient than its brushed counterpart and will last longer as well.
- This angle grinder’s 8,500 rpm max torque makes it suitable for those tough grinding and cutting jobs designed to handle high-speed industrial applications.
- It is ideal for grinding and cutting applications.
- The new brushless motor not only provides a huge power output of 8,500 RPM but also generates an impressive efficiency and minimal operating noise; the power system can be downshifted depending on the application at hand.
- This allows the tool to ensure its optimal performance on every occasion.
- The Axxio angle grinder features an 8,500-RMP direct-drive motor designed for grinder heavy grinding as well as cutting and shaping on metal, wood, drywall, and more.
- It also features unmatched power in its class with its brushless motor and has an innovatively designed ergonomic soft-grip handle that allows for comfortable use during extended periods of time.
Einhell Is A Good Brand For Jig Saws
The following Einhell product has a MIND-BOGGLING 100% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Whether you’re at home or on the go, Einhell’s TE-JS Cordless Jig Saw lets you cut wood, plastic, and metal. Whether bevel or plunge cutting – the ability to change the depth of cut is right at your fingertips.
A powerful saw at your fingertips. The compact Einhell TE-JS Cordless Jigsaw 2400-SPM is the all-round saw for grooved, bevelled and flush cutting work in wood (e.g., for interior/exterior picture frames, furniture, shelves). A variable speed setting allows a choice between high cutting speed (up to 2400 spm) or slower cutting speeds for smaller and more delicate workpieces.
With its easy-to-use, compact and cordless design, the Einhell TE-JS 12V Powered Cordless Jigsaw makes a change from slower and less efficient saws. It’s also lightweight for ease of use and storage, allowing you to work harder and smarter…
- This Cordless Jig Saw cuts through wood, plastic, and even metal with its ultra-sharp bi-metal reciprocating blade for a smooth cut.
- Its revolutionary X-Change system – makes it possible to use all of the 18V Power X-Change battery tools without any additional adapters.
- The built-in LED light illuminates dark work surfaces.
- Einhell’s 2400 SPM Jig Saw is the ideal power tool for both wood and metal cutting applications.
- The 24-Volt system impresses its users with high torque and smooth running capabilities.
- It features an ergonomic rubberized handle for extended use periods, a vibration reduction system that contains all drive components within the head, and a magnetic blade guard.
- The TE-JS Jig Saw is ideal for wood and metal cutting.
- This saw has a high-quality metal gear housing, an electric brake that prevents the blade from making a burning noise when it stops spinning, and an aluminum base plate for maximum precision.
- A LED light helps with visibility in dark places such as attics and gives you better control over your cuts.
Einhell Is A Good Brand For Grass Trimmers
The following Einhell product has an excellent 72% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Cut your work time by up to 50% with the Einhell GE-CT 18V Power X-Change Cordless Grass Trimmer and Edger. Conveniently switch between functions for all-around use, and the 56-millimeter cutting deck offers a wide cutting area. A seven-position handle design allows for simple operation and easy storage.
Get the job done in no time with the GE-CT power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless 10 Inch Grass Trimmer. This convenient, lightweight trimmer is equipped with a 1/2″ universal quick change shaft that can easily handle attachments to take on any job. The heavy duty trimmer line has plenty of cutting power to get your lawn trimmed.
If you have a garden and don’t want to smother it under tedious extension cords that are always in the way, then the Einhell GE-CT Cordless Grass Trimmer is a solution. This tool runs on a powerful 18V Max X-Change battery that lasts up to 70 minutes per charge…
- The telescopic shaft and zero-turn head adjust to your height and reach with just a push of a lever.
- You can even fold it up and carry it over your shoulder.
- The Einhell GE-CT 18V Cordless Grass Trimmer with X-Change is a powerful, rechargeable cordless grass trimmer for effortless care and only the slightest noise pollution.
- The Einhell GE-CT 18V Cordless 10″ Grass Trimmer replaces the conventional power cord with a battery and charger.
- It is suitable for use in a garden or large lawn to cut grass edges and weeds.
- The powerful brushless motor provides an unbeatable capacity, which is further enhanced by the variable speed and high efficiency through unique airflow technology.
- The Einhell GE-CT 18V Cordless Grass Trimmer is your ticket to a lawn that is neat, trim, and beautiful.
- At just over 10” in length, this trimmer can contour neatly to the deck, the edge of the house, and around delicate plants.
- This trimmer featured an aluminum shaft Handle and a replaceable blade for great performance at a great price.
Einhell Is A Good Brand For Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
The following Einhell product has a good 64% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Einhell TE-VC 18 Li Power X-Change battery is designed for the best combination of value, performance, and quality. They feature a range of comprehensive accessories from the world’s most renowned brands at exceptional values to help you get the job done.
Designed for both carpets and hard surfaces, the TE-VC 18 Li vacuum cleaner performs with a 46.5 CFM-powered motor and an 18-ounce capacity dirt cup that’s easy to empty. It features an automatic stroke length control that adjusts the suction level with just one touch, enabling you to choose from six different settings for cleaning on tile floors, carpets, medium-pile carpeting, low-pile carpeting or bare floors.
It makes cleaning around the house much quicker and easier because it eliminates the need to change the power outlet…
Einhell TE-VC 18 Li Power X-Change 18-Volt Cordless 46.5 CFM Handheld 18-Ounce Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- The Einhell TE-VC 18 Li is a lightweight, handy and versatile vacuum cleaner.
- Its functions include a 3 in 1 function for vacuum cleaner/extractor and blower.
- Its extremely powerful suction enables it to easily cope with any dirt.
- The vacuum cleaner comes as part of the X-Change System; the battery can be changed quickly and effortlessly.
- The Li batteries provide more run time than standard batteries.
- Einhell TE-VC 18 Li is part of the X-Change Series of Cordless Power Tools.
- This set features an 18-volt battery that not only has two levels of speed for the convenience of the user but also has one hour of backup power.
- This vacuum features two brush speeds and a large debris container capacity, with a maximum suction power as high as 250 air watts.
In summary, while there are better brands available Einhell still rates as good and if you are looking for affordable tools then this brand should be okay.
Einhell is a German brand manufacturer of cordless power tools and accessories, and air compressors. They have their own research and development department that continually develops new products.
Einhell is the most popular brand in do-it-yourself home improvement tools such as Cutting tools, Power tools, Saws, etc. Einhell is well known for its fine quality and reasonable prices. To be honest, all its products are made to be durable and long-lasting.
Today they are one of the leading suppliers of professional quality cordless power tools and accessories, air compressors for professionals, hobbyists, and DIYers (do-it-yourself enthusiasts).
Einhell is a big brand in Europe and it’s not heard much of in the United States. However, they have tremendous customer service and a top-notch reputation.
You may also be interested in… Is Salem Master A Good Brand? Affordable Power & Gardening Tools