The Coleman Dual Fuel Lantern combines economical and bright camp lighting with old school reliability…
This lantern also comes with a protective case and should last for generations!
5 Reasons Why The Coleman Camping Lantern Is The Go-To Lantern For Campers & Fisherman!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Coleman Premium Dual Fuel Lantern…
Old School Technology But Still The Best Lantern Around!
These lanterns will never go out of style and will last a long, long time. Ditch your batteries and your propane: come back to the heaven of old school camp lighting.
- The lantern from your childhood!
- Old school lamps rule!! Not for sissies or noobs to camping. Love the warm light compared to the sterile LED craze. No batteries needed.
- If you are looking for a classic pressure lantern this is the best and only choice.
- This is the best bang for your buck if you want a new GPA lantern.
- Old school reliability… I’ve had this lantern since 1994 and it’s great. I’ve burned both white gas and 87 from the pump in it.
- It is a Coleman Lantern, still the best out there!
- Best lantern in the world… I love mine to death fixing to order a 2nd one very cheap to run I have gotten 8 hours on bright out of one tank and on dim 18 plus hours.
- It is awesome. The best lanterns on the market!
- Typical Coleman making the best lanterns in the business.
- Old school Coleman lantern. Gotta love it. Actually a little better than the one we had when I was a kid.
- These are awesome… I have multiple lanterns and this one is amazing.
- An awesome lantern that you can pass down for generations. Did I mention it has a very intense white light? This will certainly light up your camp.
This Lantern Provides Beautiful, Bright Light That Makes You Feel Good About Being Outdoors!
Had a LED lantern that I thought would be a decent enough light for camping, was I wrong about that. On a camping trip with friends one of the guys got out his dual fuel and obliterated the light from my lame battery lantern. Had to go out and get one as soon as we got back
- This lantern is very well made, provides an astounding amount of light, and is a perfect size.
- Super bright. Dependable. I never go fishing or camping without this light.
- Great lantern. Light is adjustable and can be very bright.
- This little thing starts out kind of weak, but give it a few minutes to warm up and it starts putting off way more light than you would think possible. You just have to be patient.
- Lit up great at the campsite in complete darkness-more than enough light. My girlfriend said turn it down, LOL.
- This lantern puts out plenty of light and is simple to use.
- Super bright camp light. The one you remember as a kid. This is it!
- This lamp is wonderful! It cranks out the light just like the ancient one my father had while I was growing up when we went camping.
- Best of the best of the best for the investment. Will last eternally and throws enough light/heat to play cards/games/outdoor cook indefinitely!
- Great lantern nice and bright and able to adjust the intensity of the light.
The Ideal Camping Lantern!
Perfect for camping! This lantern lit up my entire camp area and over the course of a week it barely used any fuel.
- This is my go-to lantern for camping and emergencies.
- Absolute must-have for camping or deer lease or survival!
- If you love camping you must add this to your gearbox. Excellent product that has withstood the test of time.
- Works awesome for those camping nights in the screened-in room playing cards.
- My dad had one of these when I was growing up and figured it was good to give my husband for Christmas when he’s ice fishing.
- This is a great item to have for camping out even just around the house.
- I bought this Coleman lantern to use while RV camping. I have had Coleman lanterns for many years, and they have always been good. I think this new one is the best one I have ever bought.
- Look, it’s a Coleman lantern. ‘Nuff said. When you buy Coleman camping products, you never regret your decision.
- Highly recommend this lantern for camping or power outages.
- Perfect for camping, patio, barns/sheds, and power failures.
Dual Fuel Lantern – It Can Run On Any Fuel!
Dual fuel makes it even better for flexibility. It’s Coleman – they have been doing the camping business for a LONG time and have it mostly figured out.
- The dual-fuel lantern is just a really great idea. Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a multipurpose non-electric lantern.
- Dual fuel will be nice if there is an extended power loss. A five-gallon can of fuel power this thing for probably a month.
- Coleman fuel is a little pricey these days but regular gas works fine; if you can find Marine gas (white gas) it’s even better.
- Marine gas, for those who don’t know, has no additives mixed with the gasoline, so it burns cleaner than unleaded from the pump.
- The white gas lantern is significantly brighter when placed next to a similar propane model.
- I got this lantern because of its ability to use regular unleaded pump gas.
- It can run on any fuel but I still use the white gas. I do make it myself sometimes.
- And running it on unleaded gas instead of white gas is very cheap.
- 1 gallon of gas is nice and portable and will run this thing for around 50 hours depending on how bright you want your site!
- GREAT camping light, can use gas or fuel.
Dual Fuel Camp Lantern With Carrying Case!
The case is solid and protects the lamp very well. The most fragile part of the lamp is the glass, of course, and there is no longer a risk to break it while on travel. The case works in the way that the top is removed from the black bottom. Then place the lamp (must be cold) on the bottom and replace the cover on the bottom.
- The case is a must, and it’s nice to see a combo kit with both.
- It works wonderfully and totally am enjoying the case. Wouldn’t purchase without the case ever.
- This lantern is well built and the additional carrying /storage case is a real plus.
- It makes it easier to store when not in use.
- One of our lamps remains in the garden by the BBQ place and this goes on travel in the case.
- The carrying case is a must for me, given my past history with glass objects.
- Carrying case rocks!! room for spare mantels in the bottom. Case makes this unit unbeatable!
- I got a free funnel with the lamp and I like the carrying case to keep it protected.
In summary, the Coleman Premium Dual Fuel Lantern with Hard Carry Case is the ideal camping lantern that provides plenty of light, offers dual fuel options, and gives you the old-school camping experience.
This brand also features here… Camping Brands: Good, Excellent, Amazing & Mind-Boggling Brands
You may also be interested in reading… Coleman Is An Excellent Brand For Camping Equipment and Best Portable Solar Panel For Portability