The Molekule brand of air purifier use breakthrough PECO technology that doesn’t just collect pollutants, it destroys them…
The best test for a product is customer feedback and they agree that the Molekule air purifiers work very well. They are expensive however those who own them say the Molekule air purifier is worth it.
To illustrate the great feedback customers have given about this technology I have listed 3 Molekule air purifier products below with a snapshot of what people are saying about how well they work…
Is Molekule A Good Air Purifier?
Molekule Air Mini Small Room Air Purifier with PECO Technology for Allergens, Pollutants, Viruses, Bacteria, and Mold
What Reviewers Said About The Molekule Mini Air Purifier?
Our other air purifier just uses two filters – a charcoal pre-fiter and a paper HEPA filter – effective but doesn’t “Treat” the air like this unit. PECO (Photo Electrochemical Oxidation) technology “scrubs” the air to better remove and neutralize odors and destroy bacteria, viruses and mold – it works great!
- The technology does work. I can say that my allergies have been eliminated within 48 hours of this thing on.
- It’s Quiet and It Works! We’ve been using this for about 3 weeks now in our master bedroom and we’ve noticed a considerable difference in our impression of the air quality in that room and we’ve had other purifiers running in it.
- What I like about this product is that it is small & portable, thus it can move with me while I work in different rooms of my house. It is child and pet safe.
- This has made such a big difference! We leave it on 24/7 in the kids’ room and they are breathing.
- Easy to set up and use, and we used it while painting our home and it’s worked wonders!
- This air purifier has made an improvement in the air in my house. I love the design and it fits into the aesthetic of my home. It is pricey but it works so I think it is worth it!
- Worked great for our bedroom. I keep it next to my bed as I have chronic allergies and have been recommended to have an air purifier.
- Best air purifier I’ve ever had.
- This has helped us with our allergies so much! It’s perfect for a nursery or kids’ room. Even works great in the living room. I love that it keeps our air pure and clean. The design is gorgeous and completes the room.
I love how stylish this is and after researching the technology they use I feel confident it’s better than other air filters out there. Knowing that it actually destroys viruses and whatnot makes me not concerned about changing the filter.
- So silent and works great!
- Used electrochemical oxidation (PECO) to destroy the bacteria, mold, and allergens in the air. Works great in small rooms and apartments.
- I also love that I can connect it to my smartphone and control it remotely. It’s also quiet and portable.
- This Molekule air cleaner is well designed, the build quality is excellent & it works great.
- I am very happy with my Molekule Mini and have had it running constantly on level 3 in my bedroom since March 2020. I breathe easier, it keeps dust at bay (less cleaning!)
- The air mini is great for our 1 bedroom apartment! We’ve been dealing with mold, pet dander, and allergies for over a year and this has helped a bunch in clearing up the air (and our symptoms). It has worked great for us.
- This product has made a great difference in taking care of smells and pollutants in my bedroom. It sits in the corner, working quietly. We have been able to sleep much sounder as a result.
- It actually works for my son’s allergy. My son used to have an allergy which wakes him up all through the night. This has made a tremendous difference in his life and ours.
Does The Molekule Large Room Air Purifier Work?
Molekule Air Large Room Air Purifier with PECO Technology for Allergens, Pollutants, Viruses, Bacteria, and Mold
What Reviewers Said About The Molekule Large Room Air Purifier?
We have been loving it bc it cleans air for spaces up to 600 sqft which is perfect for us (our entire apt is about 800 sqft). It means we don’t have to move it from room to room. It has a silent mode which is great while working from home.
- We have it in the central part of our most open plan 1400-sq-ft ranch and it works well.
- These are expensive but they work great. We have 2. One in our Master and one in the living room.
- Worth It! Everything the company lists seem true so far! 62 days, every day.
- What makes Molekule really different from most air purifiers is that it doesn’t just trap airborne pollutants, Molekule’s PECO (pee-koh) technology destroys the widest range of pollutants.
- This is a very sophisticated and compact air purifier that I use to work in my den. I especially like that it is able to filter out particles as small as viruses (viral), as well as larger particles such as dust mites, air pollution, smoke odors, and cat dander.
- The Molecule air purification works through a catalytic reaction rather than just filters. The purification process works!
- I’ve been breathing easy despite my puppy Sandy shedding all thanks to the Molekule air purifier — perfect for cleansing the air.
- This replaced a cheaper purifier, and it works so much better! It really helps with my dog allergies.
- Their PECO technology destroys pollutants, animal dander, allergens, mold, bacteria, and viruses instead of keeping them.
- Impressive technology + sleek design.
- If you haven’t heard of PECO Purification Technology, it is new. It is Photo Electrochemical Oxidation and it breaks down molecules. It destroys airborne viruses. It was easy to set this up too.
- The difference between Molekule and other air purifiers is that other air purifiers suck in the particles and virus and hold it in the filter where they can potentially grow while Molekule destroys it. It kills it, yes. It uses technology that breaks it down completely.
This brand also features here: Air Purifier Brands: Includes Good, Excellent, & Amazing Brands
The Molekule Mini Air Purifier Really Works!
What Reviewers Said About The Molekule Mini Air Purifier?
Best product ever! I bought 6 units! All of them are well made and fantastic quality. I think one of the most important factor of air purifier was air flow and it was powerful enough to cover rooms. Also their PECO technology is ready for COVID19, according to their test! If you are looking for air purifier, you have to buy Molekule!
- You need to don’t other ugly and cheap-looking air purifiers with not qualified technology.
- This is one and best buy for your clean air for suffering from all pollution in the air.
- I love the Molekule Mini+ because it destroys, not just traps particles. It’s very important for me and my family to have cleaner air at a time like this with COVID going around, which is what led me to get this unit.
- Breathing clean air is so important now more than ever. I’m feeling much more confident about the air in our home since we’ve started using the Molekule Air Mini+ air purifier in our living room where we spend most of our time together as a family.
- I highly recommend this air purifier. The mobile app does all the work for you.
- With COVID going around, I was testing out various purifiers and this one is my favorite.
- It’s sleek & modern looking, virtually silent, and auto-detects the air quality, ensuring that it’s operating in the most effective mode.
- Another feature I love about the Molekule Mini+ is that it destroys, not just traps particles.
- I have a lot of Hairy animals, so I needed something to keep my air clean & this makes that happen.
- It feels like I can breathe and I sleep a lot better now. It’s quiet and super easy to put together! And I love the design of it.
- This is the chicest design for a purifier I’ve seen. It matches so well with our home decor and isn’t a huge eyesore. It also is nice and quiet and kills the pollutants in our home.
- I have it in the living area and works amazing! Also, love how the air smells cleaner!
- Wow! This air purifier speaks quality & craftsmanship! Its simplistic yet modern design fits amazing in my room’s atheistic.
In summary, the Molekule air purifier is a very good air purifier that actually works, however, they are on the high-end price-wise, and as stated earlier those who gave paid the money and experienced the result say they were worth it.
Molekule is a good brand that specializes in producing air purifiers that destroy pollutants as opposed to other air purifiers that simply trap them.