You may be wondering if it’s worthwhile getting a small dehumidifier and if mini dehumidifiers really do work…
If you are struggling with moisture in small spaces such as closets, bathrooms, bedrooms, laundry, home office, or any single small room then mini dehumidifiers are plenty powerful enough to remove humidity from those areas.
And you don’t have to just take my word for it because I have listed below some of the most popular mini dehumidifiers you can buy and included a small sample of what customers had to say about the performance of these mini dehumidifiers…
Pro-Breeze Is The Most Popular Electric Mini Dehumidifier
Do Pro-Breeze Mini Dehumidifiers Work?
According To Customer Reviews – Yes They Do!
I have one for the living room and one for the bedroom and its been working great. It is quiet and water fills up every 2-3 days. The apartment feels more comfortable and doesnt feel as humid. It’s crazy how simple it is to use and clean them!
Solved Window Condensation Problem
- My problem was condensation on the windows. I’ve had it running for three days now and it works perfectly. My windows are dry and my hygrometer indicates the humidity is lower.
Works Well For A Single Room
- Works surprisingly well. Takes about 1-2 minutes to get to full blowing power but just leaving it in my bathroom yielded a surprising amount of water pulled from the air. It’s also extremely quiet.
Definitely Works. The Bathroom Doesn’t Feel As Humid
- This mini dehumidifier works nicely and will fit in small spaces. Mine is between the vanity and towel rack/shelf unit that holds our bath stuff. It’s safe from kid’s feet that way.
Made My Damp Basement Apartment Liveable
- I would recommend this to everyone, this truly works wonders and seriously changed my quality of life!!
Pulls The Moisture Out Of My Office Room
- This mini dehumidifier is really a little dynamo. You can barely hear this little gem working.
The Pro-Breeze Mini-Dehumidifier Works In The Bedroom
- Using the dehumidifier in our summer cabin bedroom that doesn’t have AC or a dehumidifier system is perfect; easy to use, it sucks lots of water out of the air riding the smell of mildew. It is small, easy to use, and silent, a real plus in a bedroom. Perfect during humid weather!
It Works In Old Houses
- I really love this electric mini dehumidifier! It works great! We live in an older home and the windows are not great. There’s always condensation all over the windows and we started noticing that our rooms, clothes, bedding, etc… have started feeling moist and having a slight mildew/mold smell. Yuck! I was looking for a small, affordable dehumidifier to try out to see if it helps any. This one works so well! We use it in a smaller bedroom that gets the worst of everything and we’ve noticed a definite change.
The Pro-Breeze Performs Well In Closets
- Petite and quiet, it works perfectly in my closet and bathroom. Since using the unit, the musty/mildewy smell that used to plague my clothing and towels is gone.
Mini-Dehumidifier For Apartments
- It works great for my little apartment, the dehumidifier really pulls all of the extra moisture out of the air like a charm and it’s so quiet! It’s really easy to work as well.
Pohl Schmitt Mini Dehumidifier
Do The Pohl Schmitt Mini Dehumidifiers Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
It has been a great addition to my camping trailer. Going out camping in the summer is great but it gets so humid inside when I have the trailer parked. Every day I empty out the water that accumulates, it has been working like a charm.
- Fantastic dehumidifier, perfect for small spaces, excellent value. For such a great price I wasn’t expecting such good performance.
- Quietly powerful performance. Great in small spaces so quiet you barely notice it’s on!
- Somehow we ended up buying a house that didn’t have a fan in the bathroom. We purchased this little humidifier and it has worked flawlessly!
- It literally makes no noise so I forget it’s even there. It also collects a lot of moisture which is exactly what we needed it for. We leave it run 24/7.
- Bought this for my pantry/laundry room. It was so muggy in that room. I had been using damp rids to control it, but I was going through them so quickly that it was getting pricey. Decided to give this a try and I’m so glad I did! It’s worked out really well and it’s saved me money in just a few months I’ve had it.
- It’s compact, practically silent, and works like a dream. I live in GA and bought this for my closet because there is a lot of moisture in there and I was tired of buying disposable moisture absorbers.
- This one is amazing!!! It pulls humidity out of the air so well and it is so quiet!
- I loooove this dehumidifier!!! Absolutely recommend!!!!! It is built conveniently, it does work brilliantly if is everything you need if you need a dehumidifier.
- Works great! Worth every penny! Small unit but does the job in small areas. I have a tiny bathroom with no windows that get very humid & a lot of molds. This humidifier has helped eliminate that problem!
- No more musty humid smelling bathroom & no more reoccurring mold!
LONOVE Mini Dehumidifier
LONOVE Dehumidifiers – Upgraded 2200 Cubic Feet (220 Sq ft) Mini Dehumidifiers for Home Bedroom Bathroom Basement Closet RV Garage
Does This LONOVE Mini Dehumidifier Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
This little machine works great. It has a clear water reservoir so you can see it working. Setting up on a timer so the system doesn’t overheat and lasts longer is what I would do if I were to keep it on 24/7.
- This works for exactly what I needed it to. We have a large, expensive dehumidifier in our basement, but wanted something small that we could move from room to room when it gets humid in the main living spaces. These little things do the trick.
- I leave it plugged in all day, all night. It is always working. The amount of water it accumulates is really wild.
- Our travel trailer had lots of moisture problems and even the fabric on the sofa felt moist. Someone suggested a dehumidifier and this worked perfectly. No more moisture collecting!!
- I have been using this product now for more than a month. It works great and fits perfectly for the bathroom/bedroom.
- I use it in our work out room and it also works great for maintaining the open 3D printer filament rolls and regulate the moisture when doing prints.
- This little dehumidifier is a giant for a small room! It works extremely well for its small size, and affordable price!
- I purchased this dehumidifier for my pantry and it works like a charm. My pantry is small, but open the kitchen, and I’ve noticed since using this the past week that it smells significantly better in both the pantry and kitchen.
- This little guy works better than other humidifiers that are 2-3x the price.
- We use it in our RV and it’s great, low wattage, and works well.
Mooka Mini Dehumidifier
Mooka Mini Dehumidifier, 2000 Cubic Feet (190 Sq ft), 32oz (900ml) Capacity, Compact and Portable Small Dehumidifier
Does This Mooka Mini Dehumidifier Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
I ordered 2 of these for our bathrooms and man am I impressed. They are GREAT! Super quiet. Really do pull excess moisture out of the air. I would totally recommend.
- This mini dehumidifier is so awesome! It’s extremely quiet and fits easily into pretty much any space. I have already noticed a difference in one of our bathrooms that has no window/fan. I really recommend this great dehumidifier!
- What a great little Dehumidifier… I hate going into my closet to smell musty clothes…so I am trying this Dehumidifier out in my closet…overnight it had already started collecting moisture out of the air into its removable container.
- Perfect size for a bedroom! Works great!
- Very good dehumidifier. Collects a lot of water and improved the air quality in the bathroom significantly.
- I have a one-bedroom apartment. I put it in the area where the bathroom living room & bedroom meet. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my apartment, running the ac wasn’t enough now we are much more comfortable!
- This little thing works. I was able to get rid of the dampness in my bedroom and bathroom with just one of these. It is better than the other brand I bought on here and had amazing quality.
- The Mooka Mini Dehumidifier is a very quiet unit and really does what it is supposed to do. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. Great buy at a great price.
- It is convenient to use. It is nice and light-weighted. Good for small room use. It helps our room lessen the dust and help our baby become more comfortable in sleeping.
- I got a Mooka mini dehumidifier a few weeks ago for use in my small bathroom. It is super quiet, small enough to fit on the top of my toilet tank, and very effective.
- This is a great little dehumidifier. It’s not too big. Will be great for our motorhome.
BIOXO Portable Dehumidifier
Does This BIOXO Mini Dehumidifier Work?
Here is what customers had to say…
Mighty little machine! Worked immediately. Plugged it in 24hrs ago and it began extracting moisture immediately in our RV bedroom and bathroom. Much quieter than the last one. Very compact.
- There is nothing to dislike about this product. The design is cute, you can hardly hear it, and it absolutely works well. I put it in my walk-in closet.
- Skeptical at first but after just a few short hours of running this lil guy is working! I bought it for my 5th wheel camper and put it in the bedroom. I already can tell a difference in air quality. You also can barely hear it running. Will be ordering a second one for the living area.
- It’s very quiet, easy to set up and use. Easy to empty water. Great at eliminating moisture in small rooms/spaces. I use one in my walk-in closet and bathroom.
- Great product !! Works beautifully, and they provide wonderful customer service.
- This is easy to use and works great. It doesn’t take a lot of room and it also is silent. It pulls humidity out of the air and the drawer little drawer fills up with the water from the air.
- I bought this product because of a friend’s recommendation. It really worked and most importantly it is affordable!
- Works great catches all the excess water in our bedroom (Florida). Love it!
In summary, a small dehumidifier works just as well as a large one. They function exactly the same with the only difference being capacity.
If you only want a dehumidifier for small areas then a mini dehumidifier will do the job for you.
They are also compact and designed to be easily portable so you can move them from room to room, take them with you, and place them just about anywhere.
You may also be interested in…