"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
What Is So Special About Airfree Air Purifiers?
Airfree air purifiers are a unique and natural way to greatly improve your home’s indoor air quality – they work by eliminating airborne pollutants, allergens, odors, and even bacteria (bacteria must be present for the purifiers to activate).
The Airfree air purifiers run very quietly, have no annoying filters that require replacing, have a fancy technology that uses heat to kill chemicals, and are ultra-safe but do Airfree Air Purifiers actually work?
The best way to find out is by forgetting all the technical mumbo jumbo and theories that people have and simply find out what consumers who own the Airfree have to say about the matter and they resoundingly say…
“Yes! The Airfree really does work!” Unlike most other air purifiers, Airfree air purifiers rely on natural processes; namely the process of ‘adsorption, which uses no harmful chemicals to destroy or eliminate pollutants.
Airfree air purifiers have been used in hospitals and cleanrooms for decades. The medical-grade air purifiers are now available directly to U.S. consumers. The air purifiers eliminate viruses, dust, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, most chemicals, odors, tobacco smoke, and bad tastes and smell from the air while lowering allergy and asthma symptoms in users and pets.
Below I have listed the top-selling Airfree Air Purifiers and provided examples of comments consumers are making about how well the Airfree purifiers work…
|See Also - Best Air Purifier For Smoke & Smokers|
Does The Airfree P3000 Air Purifier Work?
According To ers…
It Works! We bought this out of desperation when we were both suffering for months with upper respiratory issues. After just a few days there was a noticeable improvement and within a week, our symptoms had greatly improved. I recommended it to my daughter asy son-in-law suffers from allergies too.
- This little item really, really works! After a couple of days, our den smells like fresh, outdoor, mountain air.
- It works! I have a pet and a minor mold issue. I can say for sure that the purifier is acting on the airborne mold because the smell is gone.
- My daughter has had allergies…forever. After a couple of weeks went by I asked my husband, “When is the last time you had to wipe her nose?” Neither of us could remember. It really works!
- The style is nice too. It looks elegant and also mysterious like something from a sci-fi movie. The black color blends in. I bought one for a present for my brother too. They aren’t cheap but they work great.
- It Really Works, Much to my amazement! I breathe better with it. What more is there to say? I was dubious about the claims made for this device, bought it because I was troubled by, let us say, air issues, and here I am endorsing it.
- The smoke from fires a hundred miles away was so heavy that we needed to use masks outside for any activities, or stay indoors. This unit kept our small house fresh and barely noticing the smoky smell outdoors.
- For people that suffer from pet allergies, this really works great.
- I’ve had many other air purifiers this one works great.
- I was concerned about paying this much, but this air purifier works great! Knocks dusting down to, occasionally.
- Best air purifier I have ever used.
- Works great for mold!
- BELIEVE ME, IT WORKS!! I got this as a gift from my mother as I have been suffering from allergies to dust, weeds, mold, and pollen my whole life. This product works and for once I can breathe.
- Airfree technology works without filters, it uses the thermic ceramic inside. That’s cool. You plug and forget because is quiet, small, and doesn’t need to spend money and time on filters.
- Game changer!! I’ve had HEPA air filters running for decades. This made a drastic improvement within hours. My husband noticed immediately when he came home- before I told him it arrived. My puppy’s snout was less stuffy too! It works!
- We had it all but nothing had worked like Airfree!
- Proven to work for people sensitive to mold
- The Airfree works fantastic for what it is designed to deal with. If you suffer from mold spores, fungus, dust mites, etc., YOU WILL NOT DO BETTER THAN THE AIRFREE!
Does The Airfree P1000 Filterless Air Purifier Work?
According To ers…
Best air purifier I’ve used in 20 years – and it’s filterless besides! It’s even more remarkable that it’s filterless, and most of all, the quality of its work has not appeared to diminish over the past 6 months I’ve been using it. Very impressed.
- Airfree P1000 … WORKS! This ‘Filterless Air Purifier effectively draws dust to it and effectively destroys those microscopic particles.
- The best feature of all – TOTALLY SILENT. That’s right, no sounds. Seems like magic – but it works.
- Works great! My daughter was having problems with allergies, waking up every morning congested. Put this in her room and after about a week no more congestion.
- This model has worked just as well as my last Eden Pure branded model.
- Works like a champ! We live in a dusty old dormitory and this purifier works.
- This machine successfully removed the aspergillus mold from my room. I did a mold test before and after having it in place for 1 week- and it worked wonders- mold was gone!
- The Airfree Air Purifier works, the mold that use to grow on my walls has stopped after leaving this air purifier on in my room all the time.
- This works! I have a bathroom that had a mold problem. I’ve been using this air purifier for over a year, and the mold has not returned. Bit spendy, but I’ve decided to purchase another one for my office at work.
- I can’t believe this is working. We have had a mold smell in an area of the house and I have not smelled it since I started the Airfree.
- No noise!!! Quiet, space-efficient and works well! Less allergic reaction to dust and floating particles. All you need to do is take it out of the box and plug it in.
- Really works. Got it for a mildew smell in a corner of the bedroom. This got rid of the smell overnight. Makes no noise, doesn’t need filters.
- It works! No more stuffy head when I wake up!
- Works Great. I have respiratory/asthma issues and have been breathing fine since using.
- This is the BEST answer to allergy sufferers like me! No noise, no messy filters, and works like a dream! This technology is state-of-the-art. I use it at home and at work.
|See Also - Best Ionizer Air Purifier For Smoke|
Does The Airfree Iris 3000 Air Purifier Work?
According To ers…
This works amazing. I noticed dust accumulation was so much less bc the machine burns the dust up. No smell. No noise. The air is cooled down as it comes out. Safe to touch. Light! I noticed such a difference over a week.
- It Just Keeps on Working! This is the second one we have purchased and it works like a champ. Also recommended it to our daughter and she is enjoying her purifier.
- When you unplug them for a bit, things go right back to smell, so you can really tell they work. Plug it back in and these little guys catch up quickly.
- It really works, plus you do not have to clean it! LOVE IT!!
- This device is TINY. It hardly produces any heat, and it hardly moves any air. How is THIS supposed to improve air quality? But once again, my genius older sister (the one that’s a Top 50 er) told me these are GOOD and REALLY WORK.
- The amount of air moved SEEMS like almost nothing but the device genuinely appears to be working to kill mold in my bedroom.
- There also was no dust on the furniture which was the other indicator that the unit was working.
- Surprisingly it works very well! A big plus is no filters to change. My son used to wake up with a tight chest and wheezing several times a week but that doesn’t happen anymore since having this in the bedroom.
- We bought two of these some time ago. They seem to be working as expected. Hair mice and dust bunnies seem to have disappeared. They work better than the IQ Air machine that we had for years, and make zero noise!
Does The AIRFREE P2000 Filterless Air Purifier Work?
AIRFREE P2000 Filterless Air Purifier – Home, Toxin Eliminator & Odor Cleaner Room Machine With Night Light Needs No Hepa Filter, Fan, or Humidifier
According To ers…
Gets the Job DONE! It stays on all the time, doesn’t use a lot of power and is whisper quiet – so much so that I can leave it below my night stand next to my bed and never hear it running. It also doesn’t require filter changes.
- Easy as pie. Plugged it in and that’s that.
- We’ve had ours for a month and it is amazing. The allergies I’ve had for years have disappeared.
In summary, the Freeair Air Purifier is quite a cleverly designed air purifier. The fact that you never have to spend money or time changing filters is a huge benefit.
Another standout feature of the Freeair is how quiet it operates or should I say how silent it is. This is the perfect air purifier for bedrooms or living rooms.
Of course, the most important thing of all is that customers have no hesitation in declaring the Airfree air purifier works.