Open your door to the world of waffles with this round classic waffle maker. The Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker Non-Belgian waffle maker is a rare find these days…
With the popularity of Belgian waffle makers, the classic old-fashioned style of waffle makers is hard to find however thanks to Cuisinart you can now enjoy delicious thin waffles that are golden brown and crispy!
You’ll be able to make waffles in just 10 minutes and clean up is a snap…
The Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker – The Not Belgian Waffle Maker That Traditional Waffle Lovers Have Been Looking For!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart Waffle Maker…
Waffle Makers For Waffles Other Than Belgian Waffles Are Becoming Hard To Find… My Wife And I Much Prefer The Regular Waffles, So She Was Thrilled To Find This One!
This Cuisinart round classic waffle maker makes the “classic” thinner regular size waffle. Other waffle makers make the “Belgian” waffles which are big, thick, cake like waffles. We prefer the classic old school waffles and this Cuisinart classic waffle maker fits the bill for us.
- I wanted a classic (non-Belgian) waffle machine. This one fits the bill.
- This waffle maker makes regular waffles, not Belgian waffles with deep pockets.
- I really like this inexpensive little classic waffle iron.
- It is NOT a Belgian waffle iron. It may be the only iron currently on the market that isn’t.
- I do not like Belgian Waffles and I wanted to put muffin dough into a waffle maker.
- If you like the regular waffles better than the Belgian style, this is the waffle maker to have in your home.
- I just wanted a regular classic waffle not Belgian. I never cared for Belgian. I don’t like a lot of bells and whistles either. This fits the bill.
- These days it’s nearly impossible to find a classic waffle maker while there’s an abundance of Belgian waffle makers in-store and online.
- I love this waffle maker, everywhere you go has Belgian waffles but I like a classic, thin waffle.
- The Cuisinart Waffle Maker makes classic (NOT Belgian!) waffles really quickly!
- I love this waffle maker! I got it about a year ago because it was the only reasonably priced and reasonably sized one I could find that was not for Belgian waffles. It couldn’t be more perfect.
- NOT Belgian waffles style LOVE IT!!! I did NOT want a Belgian waffle style. So I got this classic style VERY HAPPY!!!
- It took some time to find a classic rather than Belgian waffle maker but Cuisinart to the rescue.
I Didn’t Realize How Hard It Was To Find A Regular Waffle Maker, I Don’t Care For Belgian Size, When I Came Across This One I Bought It Right Away!
We had a Belgian waffle maker but got tired of thick, cakey waffles. This waffle iron makes thin, almost crispy waffles exactly like we wanted.
- We wanted a waffle maker that made thinner waffles, Belgian type is too thick for us.
- This product has made perfect waffles, for me.
- I prefer waffles that don’t have the large deep pockets of the Belgian Waffle type. I also prefer a waffle that is not crusty, i.e. light bake. The Cuisinart has delivered just what I wanted.
- Great waffle maker for people who DON’T want Belgian waffles!
- This is a great waffle maker, period. But it is great because it does NOT make the large-holed Belgian waffles.
- For those who are looking for an appliance that does not make waffles with the huge holes, this is it! (They are hard to find!)
- We used it constantly. Make the best waffles, not the thick Belgian ones. We prefer thinner ones.
- I wanted just a plain ole waffle maker-not a Belgian waffle maker– JUST a waffle maker. This works great for me.
- Finally! Nice thin, classic waffles. Not the Belgian thick ones that we’re sick of already!
- I’m not a fan of the big holes in Belgian waffles and this waffle maker makes waffles exactly as I like them.
- Makes a delicious thin waffle instead of the predominant Belgian versions on the market.
The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker Is The Only Waffle Maker I Have Found That Makes A Thin Waffle And Not A Thick, Belgian Type Waffle
This is the only waffle maker for making thin, crispy waffles. Why there are a zillion Belgian waffle makers and no more thin ones is beyond me, but if you’re looking for the latter this is it.
- I prefer classic waffles to Belgian waffles and the Cuisinart Waffle Maker is indeed classic–Classic in size and depth.
- Great little waffle maker. Makes regular waffles not Belgian waffles.
- I bought this waffle maker because we wanted classic waffles, not Belgian waffles.
- If you don’t like Belgian waffles, buy one of these.
- I prefer the classic waffle (thinner and slightly crunchy) over the Belgian waffle (thick and more of a “cake” consistency). This product cooks up classic style!
- Perfect waffles every time just like good ole Waffle House makes.
- I can get them extra crisp for my husband who loves waffles but loathes the “chewy and stretchy” Belgian waffles.
- Did NOT want a Belgian waffle maker and this one fits perfectly… just like Mom used to make. THIN waffles.
- I prefer thinner waffles so I prefer the Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker over the Belgian waffle makers.
- It is so hard to find a waffle iron that is not a Belgian style waffle.
- Great classic (not Belgian) waffle maker… This family loves the not-so-thick waffles.
- I love that this makes thin waffles instead of the big Belgian waffles!!
- So, I looked and looked for a classic waffle maker. I’m not a huge fan of Belgian waffles and was looking for something more like what my mom made. LOVE this waffle iron.
This Was The Only One I Found That Made Adequate-Sized Waffles ROUND, As God Intended Waffles To Be, With The Old-styled Shallow Indentations (Not Belgian-style Waffles!)
My husband wanted an old-fashioned non-Belgian waffle-maker – not easy to find! We really like this Cuisinart, It heats up quickly and bakes a waffle really fast, much faster than our old iron.
- We made really yummy crispy eggless waffles! Finally, I found a good waffle maker because we weren’t too thrilled with our Belgian one.
- This classic waffle iron makes perfect old fashion waffles.
- I like my waffles thin and a little bit crunchy – not Belgian style.
- So happy to find a waffle maker that makes original size waffles (not Belgian waffles)
- It’s a great size and perfect for those who do not want a Belgian waffle and all those carbs.
- A really great waffle iron. It’s simple but sturdy and turns out a PERFECTLY cooked waffle every single time. I prefer the classic style versus the Belgian style.
- The Cuisinart Classic is a non-Belgian style waffle maker. Old school but fast and even cooking, really nonstick.
- This is a great little waffle maker. I love the fact that it cooks traditional waffles and not Belgian.
- The Cuisinart Classic is a great non-Belgian waffle iron!
- If you want a really good waffle, forget all those square-shaped Belgian makers and go with a classic like the Cuisinart.
- Cuisinart has produced a great actually classic (not Belgian) waffle maker.
- This is a great little waffle maker! It heats quickly, browns perfectly, and cooks waffles like the old fashioned kind before Belgian waffles became popular.
I’ve Been Looking For A Classic Waffle Maker For Quite A While And Could Only Find The Belgian Waffle Makers… The Cuisinart Makes The Kind Of Waffles I Remember From My Childhood!
This is the best little waffle maker I have found and at a reasonable price, too. It has adjustable browning settings, the cord wraps around it, (with a place for the plug) and also stands up for easy storage. I shopped several places for a REGULAR waffle maker (not Belgian) and was unable to find one that fit my budget (most places only stock the Belgian, anyway) and made the right size waffle. Cuisinart is a brand name I have trusted for many years.
- I have been looking forever for a waffle maker that was Not Belgian style… I like normal waffles with shallow pits. This is perfect, just like the waffles my mom made growing up.
- This waffle maker was affordable, quick, easy to use, and perfect, especially since I was looking for something that made non-Belgian waffles.
- We wanted a traditional style waffle (not the Belgian type) and this waffle iron makes the traditional waffles.
- I am so happy with this waffle maker, I DO NOT like the big Belgian waffles… if you are looking for traditional waffles this is the maker for you.
- I could not find a good old fashioned waffle iron (all were Belgian) but found this and took a chance. It worked like a dream!
- Makes delicious old-school (not Belgian) style waffles. Exactly what I was looking for.
- I like this waffle maker over Belgian waffle makers because I prefer my waffles to be thinner and just a little crispy on the edges…but not crunchy.
- Better than Belgian… I had a Belgian waffle maker for years but never enjoyed it as much as I do the standard waffles that this one makes.
- I love this classic waffle maker so much more than the Belgian.
- This is an excellent old fashioned waffle iron. Produces nice crisp waffles.
- Much better than the newer “Belgian” style.
I Searched Far And Wide To Find A Waffle Maker That Was The Classic Design – Not Belgian – And This Is It… Look No Further If You Want A Classic Waffle!
It’s also impossible to find a waffle maker in any store that’s not a belgian waffle maker. After a google search, I realized they’re called “classic” waffles, and this seemed to be the best one on the market – and I’ve always had good luck with Cuisinart products.
- I love “classic” waffles… NOT Belgian… and it seems Classic waffle makers are hard to find. Cuisinart has made the best one of the 3 I’ve tried.
- Good little waffle maker. Makes “real” waffles; not “Belgian” (thick) waffles like the other small waffle makers do.
- I am happy to have found a classic (not Belgian) waffle maker that works well!
- This IS NOT the deep-pocketed Belgian waffle maker, but more of the traditional waffle, which I prefer.
- For those that like regular (thin not thick Belgian) this classic waffle iron does the job.
- Great, great waffle iron! Makes traditional (not Belgian) waffles that are crispy and cooks them evenly.
- FINALLY!!! A classic, round waffle maker!
- It works very well, is extremely well made, and will likely provide years of thin waffle goodness for those of you that remember waffles before the Belgian waffle took center stage.
- This Cuisinart Classic Waffle Maker bought to replace a Belgian waffle maker that I didn’t like, and I love it.
- I opted for the non-Belgian waffle maker this time. It definitely turns out crispier waffles.
- If you do not want a Belgian waffle maker then this is the one.
- It has yet to disappoint. The waffles are the right texture, right doneness, and taste great.
- We love crisp waffles which is why we chose this “classic” rather than the Belgian maker.
- I like this waffle maker because it does make old fashioned waffles instead of the common Belgian style.
If You Love Waffles Made Nice And Crispy And Golden Brown… this Is The Waffle Machine You Want!
I use it to make many types of waffles: traditional, whole-grain, gluten-free, low-carb… I get even perfectly golden waffles every time. The red to green light takes the guesswork completely out. Works great regardless of using waffle-pancake mix or homemade.
- That sound you hear is the Angel choir when I finally sat down to golden crisp waffles.
- My waffles have been coming out golden crispy every time.
- It’s very self-explanatory and makes delicious golden waffles every time!
- You choose how light or dark you want your waffle by simply sliding the knob to the setting you desire!
- The waffles cooked perfectly, the right amount of golden brown, and not one stick to the iron!!
- I make 10 to 12 waffles for each use. Perfect waffles each time lite & fluffy golden brown each time.
- Golden thin yummy waffles!
- The indicator at the bottle lets you know when the waffles are ready even if you want them to be golden brown or darker.
- What I liked about it was that I just lightly apply oil to the pan and the waffle maker made perfectly golden waffles!
- After I made a few waffles I learned the best temperature setting to use. The waffles are nice and golden.
- Ten minutes tops for 4 golden waffles on the table and better than I’ve had at any restaurant.
- We love our Cuisinart waffle maker! It cooks the waffles to golden brown perfection in a tiny amount of time.
- If you like golden brown waffles this is the Iron to buy.
A Promise Of Waffles For Breakfast Gets My Two Teenage Grandsons Up Early Before School To Enjoy Breakfast!
I had a ball with this for christmas breakfast and fun breakfast for my grandkids. …everybody likes waffles and makes a neat fun cheap breakfast. Works like a charm, almost foolproof and the waffles don’t stick. Very healthy food also, no grease or extra fat needed.
- You can make very light waffles with no extra oil other than what the recipe calls for.
- Really stretches the mix and it is really quick, you can feed 4-6 people one at a time waffles in about 10 minutes, nice and fresh.
- Hard to find a good inexpensive kitchen item elsewhere. Cuisinart got this right.
- Whenever we go to friends or family for breakfast/brunch, I make sure I bring this little gadget with me.
- Sunday morning breakfasts rock, thanks to this waffle maker! It’s easy to use and takes up very little counter space. My teenagers love it, so do their friends – saying THEY wished they had one at their house.
- I am a dad I like cooking breakfast for my son on the weekend this thing is easy and fast to use.
- This makes it so easy to have quick waffles for breakfast! It is fast! It heats in three minutes while you mix the waffles… cooks in three or four minutes.
- I love my waffle maker. It is easy to use. I enjoy having it for making waffles for my guests for breakfast. I have even used it for dinner.
- We made a waffle breakfast for 7 people one morning with a hot plate on the side and the production seemed to keep up pretty well with demand.
- It takes a few minutes only to have a nice dessert for breakfast.
- This waffle iron makes breakfast easier and different from eating eggs and toast every day.
- My kids love waffles and look forward to breakfast.
- Even my 8-year-old has made us breakfast all by himself with zero complications.
- My new favorite breakfast choice!
In summary, with the nonstick waffle grids, you can cook your waffles to as light or well done as you like. The Teflon coating helps to make sure that each and every waffle is perfect.
The Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle Maker is the best classic waffle maker on the market for making delicious golden brown thin waffles the old-fashioned way.
When it comes time to clean up, you can release the grid from the waffle maker with ease, allowing for quick and simple cleanup.
You’ll also enjoy the illumination on the control panel. Some other waffle makers don’t offer this feature making it easy to forget what settings you used to get that perfect crispness on the outside edge of your waffle.
We also recommend reading Is Cuisinart Is A Good Brand For Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Round Classic Waffle Maker!
- By far the biggest feature of the Cuisinart Waffle Maker is the fact it makes Non-Belgian waffles.
- This waffle maker makes old fashioned styled thin waffles.
- It makes delicious golden brown and crispy waffles.
- The ideal Cuisinart Waffle Maker makes better-sized waffles for kids.
- Enjoy wonderful breakfasts for yourself, your family, or when you have guests over.
- It is a portable waffle and easy to take with you for vacations or family get-togethers and other functions.
You may also be interested in the Cuisinart Coffee Maker