Is the Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill the best portable grill you can buy? Many happy customers believe so…
This tabletop grill is small but because of the clever design, it has a large cooking area and can handle cooking family meals quite well!
This tabletop portable gas grill is ready for the great outdoors or impromptu tailgating designed to cook 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish…
The Cuisinart Portable Tabletop Gas Grill Big Enough For Most Families To Replace Their Full-Size Grill Yet Is So Compact You Can Take It With You Anywhere!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill…
Too Small? It Cooks Eight Good Size Hamburgers At Once And Several Steaks… How Often Do You Need More Than This?
This little unit is small but will allow you to cook up enough food for 3-4 people. The grill area is maximized and its portability is a huge bonus.
- Good quality. We will never go back to the full-size grill again. And if we ever need a bigger one, we will just buy another of this. Two of them are less bother than one full-size grill.
- It is perfect for grilling for 2-4 people. It cooks really fast.
- I got this because it’s much easier to cook for 2 or 3 people with a smaller grill.
- Small in size, but space to cook for 4 people.
- It’s perfect for a single person, and also for cooking for several.
- It’s usually just my wife and me, but there is enough room on this grill to cook for 4 or 5 people.
- I have used for 4 lamb chops, 4 chicken drumsticks, 4 sausages, and a foil pouch of tiny pre-cooked potatoes. All fit nicely and cooked to taste quickly.
- Efficient with fuel and fits enough for a family of four.
- I am loving this little grill. Cooked burgers and dogs for the entire baseball team during the playoffs. Supermom status!
- Not too big, not too small, very efficient cooking for one person or small groups.
- We’ve only cooked for two so far but I’m sure it would accommodate food for four.
- Bought this to take on the road. We rented a house without a grill. Four adults cooked many meals on this baby.
- I have an electric grill but it takes too long especially cooking for one person. For a single person, The Cuisinart Tabletop Gas Grill is a “GODSEND” and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
- The portability, easy use of this grill, and the price just could not have come at a better time.
- It’s small and lightweight, but cooks a good amount of food and does it well.
We Take It Camping And Fishing And It’s Extremely Portable And Works Just As Well As A Large Grill!
I purchased this so that we can bring it along with our motorhome when we went out camping. It works perfectly. I simply hooked up the gas, turn the knob, and push the igniter. It cooked our hotdogs very nicely. It collapses nicely for easy storage. I would certainly recommend this.
- The easy portability gives it great usefulness. Take it anywhere. Thus use it 20X more than a regular grill
- This little Cuisinart grill is very attractive and has legs that fold so it’s very easy to transport.
- If you’re looking for a compact grill of good quality we do recommend the Cuisinart CGG-180T. Compact, easy to take anywhere, and easy to use.
- We bought this grill about 2 years ago when we were camping, and now as we RV it’s perfect.
- The grill is sturdy, small enough to be portable, and fits the motorhome storage easily.
- This little grill is well made, portable, easy to light. We use it when we go camping.
- I love it so much I bought another one for my son to use on his patio and take camping. He’s thrilled as well.
- We LOVE that it is very portable and not heavy. We use it on our pontoon and are the envy of the boaters grilling Steaks, Kabobs, Chicken, Hamburgers able to spend the entire day on the water swimming and fishing.
- Perfect for tailgating! Great design to fold up the legs and carry along with the convenience of use. Works great for all meats and even heated up pulled pork in metal pans.
- The grill itself is cool looking and easy to transport with a solid latch to keep it shut. It’s like carrying a small suitcase.
- Great little grill with a large capacity! We love the portability of this grill- easy to throw in the car and take to the beach or game! It is also easy to clean and has adequate room for family meals in a very small space.
- I love my new Cuisinart portable BBQ!
- This little grill does a good job on various meats and is easily portable for camping in our little trailer, exactly what we were hoping.
- This small portable gas grill is perfect for picnic and camping, I have used it to serve 4 people easily.
I Stopped My Hunt For A Nice Patio Grill Because I Decided The Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill Was Perfect!
I have had full sized bbq’s in the past but since moving to an apt. with a smallish patio I thought this little beauty would be a better choice. Boy, was I right!!
- This grill is great. Just the right size for my patio. Easy to use and easy to clean!
- It is light enough to transport and fits perfectly on a small table in a narrow patio area of her townhome.
- Just the perfect patio size!
- Fits on a small table on the patio outside. Easy to use. Great for a meal for 2 or 3, but especially nice if you are just one. I love my grill!
- Perfect for travel and I have a very small patio so it’s the right size for grilling out there.
- Excellent for apartment living with small patio space.
- What a great little grill this is! It fits perfectly on the coffee table on my patio.
- This was a gift for my daughter. She loves it, on her apartment patio or tailgate.
- Amazing, practical, and super cute! Great price! Fits perfect on our patio!
- Great little grill. Perfect for a small patio or a balcony.
- This portable grill is perfect with its easy storage size and flexibility to be great for car camping or patio grilling.
- We are very happy with and highly recommend it for an apartment, deck, or travel situations.
- Definitely a must-have for apartment living. Cooks great.
- This grill is small enough for us apartment dwellers to still enjoy true gas-grilled food.
When I’m Done Using The Cuisinart Tabletop Gas Grill I Can Either Leave It Set Up Or Collapse The Entire Grill And Store It Until Next Use!
It’s small enough to store in the storage compartments in the camper but still the perfect size for grilling steaks or burgers for me and my husband.
- I bought this for my son, who drives a truck “over the road”, which means “long-line” He’s very happy to be able to store it in his side locker and be able to have a steak and grilled veggies in the middle of nowhere because of it’s size and convenience.
- I love to BBQ, but there’s no room on the patio for a bigger grill. This fits perfectly and then can be folded away for storage.
- After each use, it folds up and goes to the bottom of a closet.
- Much better than our old portable grill. When folded up the grill stores easily in a small space.
- It stores in a small space under a seat on my boat out of the way.
- I keep it stored under the island in the kitchen.
- We have been looking for a small gas grill to fill in when not using charcoal. This stores easily on a shelf and is just the ticket.
- It also stores in a small space.
- Compact and works very well. Stores in the RV nice.
- A perfect grill to use and store on our boat.
- The best thing is it folds up quickly and stows away very compact.
- If you’re on the road a lot as I am you’ll love this BBQ grill.
- The size is so easy to put away in the RV.
- Stows away easily in our 5th wheel and is a cinch to use.
- My favorite part of this grill is when done I just pop up the legs, lock the lid down and carry it off with the handle to put it away.
The Cuisinart Gourmet Portable Cleans Easily And The Grate Is Easy To Wash By Hand Or Put It In The Dishwasher
Got this little Gourmet Portable and it is great. Cooks great. Easy to clean! Just fill the sink with hot soapy water and when your done cooking just drop the cooking great in the sink—enjoy your meal and by the time your done just rub the great with a scrubby and you clean for the next cooking.
- The cleanup was slam dunk easy. A little soapy water and it was done.
- Cleanup is VERY easy, I use the disinfectant wipe as another reviewer suggested. The smooth surface inside cleans right up. Love it!
- The grill plate is so easy to clean; just put it in the dishwasher.
- Easy to clean — we use Pam Grilling spray on the grate and it easily wipes clean.
- The coating on the inside bottom is also easy to wipe clean. Pull a couple of pins and the lid can be removed for cleaning also.
- This was also super easy to clean.
- It is easy to use, clean and the food comes out perfect.
- Easy to operate, portable, and exceeded our expectations
- It’s so easy to operate and will cook just about anything.
- Super easy to use, and starts immediately every time.
- Quick n easy… best electric grill to buy.
- This is a great portable grill and super easy to work and heats up quickly.
- Very easy to operate and it cooks the food evenly.
- Nice size grilling area and super easy to start.
- It’s super easy to use and cleans up easily.
- Well designed product; compact, easy to light, use, and CLEAN when done.
- This is the perfect little grill and I really like it. It’s quick, easy, uses very little propane, cleaning is a breeze.
It Is A Very NICE Looking Grill If You’re Looking To Give It As A Gift And Or Just Need One For Yourself
I bought this Cuisinart CGG-180T Tabletop Gas Grill as a Christmas gift for my daughter who has a small apartment with limited deck space. And you know what? It is a great little unit!
- Great Father’s Day gift!
- Bought this for my daughter, she says it the best gift ever. She uses it every night and takes it on picnics… Amazing.
- This grill was a birthday present for a friend of mine. He really loves it and uses it daily in lieu of the stove inside of the house….lol.
- This was just the perfect sized gift for that one person or for a group of folks whom she could entertain.
- My brother said this was the best gift he has gotten in forever.
- I ordered this as a gift for my husband.
- This is a well-loved gift that I purchased for a friend.
- I bought it as a Birthday gift for my son in law, he has used it often & loves it!
- My husband loves this grill! I got it for him as a gift.
- Bought this for a Father’s day gift. It’s been used multiple times at the lake. On and off the boat.
- My gift to hubby for father’s day.
- The portable gas grill was a gift and our grandson loved it. He is college age and has a small patio at his apartment.
In summary, the Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill is a reliable source of portable heat anytime, anywhere. Ideal for when you want to add that special grilled flavor but eat in the kitchen or at a picnic table, this grill can be used indoors or out.
This brand also features here…
The Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill is an amazing portable grill that is easy to take anywhere with you and perfect for using at home as well.
We also recommend reading Is Cuisinart Is A Good Brand For Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill!
- For a compact tabletop grill, it has a large cooking service and can cook easily enough food in one go to feed a family of 4.
- The Cuisinart is a fantastic portable grill that folds up and can be carried like a briefcase. It is perfect for home use, apartments, small or large patios, camping, tailgates, fishing, for camper trailers, and RV’s.
- The perfect size for the patio and easier to use, easier to clean, and more economical than a full-size grill.
- It is very compact, folds up neatly for easy storage.
- This portable grill is very easy to clean.
- The Cuisinart is a very attractive looking portable grill and is an excellent gift idea.
You may also be interested in the Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler