The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor is one of those handy kitchen appliances you will find yourself using on a daily basis…
Easily prepare ingredients for sandwiches and salads, chops soft or hard foods, grinds cheeses, bread and coffee beans, blends sauces and dips, even shreds cheese and mince herbs!
It is quicker and easier to use for all those smaller tasks that pulling out a larger food processor is just too much effort to do!
Simply load the bowl with fresh fruits or vegetables, hit a button and you’re on your way to making salsa, baby food, homemade bread crumbs, grated cheese, and more…
If You Want The Convenience Of A Smaller Food Processor Look No Further Than The Quick, Easy, And Very Powerful Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor…
It Is Perfect… Small And Powerful… Ideal For Hummus And Guacamole… Chopping Veggies… And I️ Love The Red Color!
This has got to be my favorite kitchen purchase ever! I got it in red, which is beyond adorable, and it’s small enough to sit on my counter without being a space hog.
- I absolutely love my little red mini prep plus food processor.
- The mini does the smaller chopping and grinding i.e. herbs, garlic, nuts, salad dressings, etc. etc. And this little red one is SO cute!!!
- I adore the red version of this mini blender/chopper. This mini processor is a huge workhorse, and I love it!! Thank you!!
- The color is great, bright red with metallic accents.
- And the picture doesn’t do it justice- it’s a beautiful metallic red (and easy to wipe down as well).
- The color is a beautiful metallic red.
- I have red in my kitchen so it fits perfectly.
- The metallic red is retro-cool & looks great on my countertop.
- I chose the deep red color and it is stunning on my kitchen counter.
- This one in red is so pretty, and of course, works GREAT!
- The bright red color complements my kitchen and it is small enough to stay on a counter or the perfect size and weight for storing in a cupboard.
- Red fits into my stainless steel and red accessories.
- The price and red color were huge features for me!
- I purchased this new one in red which is the color in my kitchen. Very happy camper on this!
- Looks beautiful with the red color (I love red, and my kitchen has a lot of red items in it) but more importantly, it works well.
- The RED color is nice as well, goes with the power under the hood and its a hearty sound.
- I would highly recommend this Mini-Prep Plus Processor… I love the color red too.
This Is An Awesome Little Processor… A Lot Of Power In This Small Appliance!
I like the bin size product size, color, and especially the power. I was liquefying my veggies until I realized that with this powerful thing it took only two or three 1 second bursts on the button for perfect chopping.
- It is very powerful, so I’d recommend pulsing the button rather than holding it down.
- First I love everything about Cuisinart. This little hottie is powerful and easy to use.
- I needed a small processor. I used it and I’m very happy with it. It has the power to blend foods that I use in my cooking.
- It’s small and for its size, it’s pretty powerful.
- Superb product! Simple, elegant, and powerful.
- It has great power and works beautifully. It is also really pretty.
- Powerful & Efficient Mini Food Processor!
- Easy to clean, nice, and compact with great power.
- So small and at the same time so powerful.
- It’s little with a lot of power!! Use for my salsas and chilies.
- Powerful lightweight processor.
- For such a small chopper it packs a ton of power.
- I CAN make almond butter in this powerful, small Cuisinart!
- The perfect size for two….easy to use and clean and super powerful.
- Because of the price and size, I didn’t expect too much performance but it was surprisingly powerful.
- This little unit is great. It is powerful and does a great job
This Is A Small, Very Simple Food Processor To Chop Or Grind… Perfect For Thicker Items Like Garlic And Ginger Root As Well As For More Delicate Herbs Like Parsley And Cilantro!
I always wanted to chop onions with my food processor, but it was too much of a chore to haul it out (and then to wash it) for the little bit I need. This wonderful mini has me throwing together finely chopped garlic, onions, peppers, and parsley effortlessly.
- It chops and grinds pecans and almonds perfectly (for toppings, etc.) and will pulse herbs delicately as well.
- I buy in bulk and chop a lot for storage. This is perfect for me.
- Onions and garlic are chopped in small almost uniform pieces.
- I use it a lot for numerous kitchen needs but most often chopping dried dates into a paste to make date bars.
- Love it. It’s the best for chopping dried nuts.
- I use it to chop fresh garlic and fresh herbs. It’s quick and easy to use. Easy to clean, too. The perfect accessory for the kitchen.
- Great chopper for smaller projects like chopping nuts etc. it does the job fast and efficiently. Clean up is easy too.
- I like using it for onion, garlic chopping, especially.
- Fine chops and grinds small size pieces quickly.
- Love this for smaller jobs, like chopping an onion. Works great and so much easier to get out than the big food processor.
- This small food processor has worked very well for my needs. I do not need a larger one and it chops so well I don’t have to spend any time preparing my vegetables.
- I have made salsa and have chopped nuts and cheeses for the Holidays.
- We love this little food processor. Chops and dices fruit, veggies, and hard cheeses.
This Is The Perfect Size Food Processor For Someone Who Doesn’t Need To Cook For Large Groups Frequently (And When I Do, I Just Make Multiple Batches)!
I wanted something smaller for whipping up salad dressing, chopping herbs fresh from the garden etc. without having to use the “big” processor. It arrived today and I put it to work immediately whipping up several fresh salad dressings before a coming freeze finished off the herb garden. Powerhouse little machine. I really think it did better than the big one for really chopping the garlic and herbs. And it certainly took up much less space in the dishwasher when I was finished for the day. Highly recommend!
- The size is perfect too. It even comes with a little spatula that scoops out everything perfectly.
- I cannot keep my full-size food processor out on the counter all the time but really needed something to use often. So far this unit has not disappointed me.
- The size is perfect for everyday use and does not take up a lot of real estate on my counter.
- I use the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor much more often than my full-size processor, which even has a small bowl insert for this sized job.
- This is a good appliance to tackle small and medium-size jobs.
- The unit is compact in size and that is a definite plus for those of us who live in tiny apartments with practically nonexistent kitchens and even less storage space.
- It’s a really nice size. If you’re preparing for two or three people, maybe even four if your portions aren’t hungry man huge, the bowl size is really good.
- This small size is perfect for me since I mostly just cook for myself, but if you’re cooking for a family I’d buy a bigger size.
- Anyway, she was thrilled and it really is the perfect size for making sauce additives or garnish enhancements.
- This is a great smaller version of a full-sized food processor.
- It has many uses for making just enough when you don’t need a lot!!!
- This processor’s small size makes it easy to store, yet it still packs a punch when preparing any kind of food, baby or not. I have recommended the Mini-Prep over and over again to all my mom’s friends.
- I love the small size – I have a tiny kitchen and this is perfectly sized for small storage spaces.
You Can Easily Take Your Dinner And Make It Into Baby Food For A Baby!
I have been using this to make baby food, and it works really well. I’ve tried sweet potato, peas, squash, blueberries, plums, pears, and apples so far, and it handled them all really well. It’s the perfect size for a small batch of baby food, which is all I’m usually making.
- I love my little baby food processor!!
- Worth more than I paid and good for baby food.
- I purchased this compact little food processor for my granddaughter who wants to make her own baby food.
- It works great, I make a lot of baby food with it.
- I’m expecting another baby and am looking forward to using this awesome little tool again to make fresh baby foods.
- This is so perfect to make baby food for my 6-month-old baby.
- I use this daily in my daycare for the baby’s food and I LOVE it.
- It is large enough to hold enough food for 2 infants but yet small enough to be able to leave on my counter and not take up a bunch of space.
- I’ve made my baby several different fruits and veggies in it. It’s really the only tool you need to make baby food. And much cheaper than the sets advertised just for baby food making.
- The Cuisinart Mini Food Processor was purchased to prepare baby food, absolutely ideal!
- Preparing baby food with ease, using the chop and grind setting. The food texture comes out great and cleans up is easy.
- Definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a budget-friendly baby food maker.
The Cuisinart Mini Food Processor Is Well Worth The Small Price To Make Things Easier In The Kitchen!
I also got it to blend ingredients for other dishes (like blending an avocado or making a paste from ginger and garlic) and it works great for these tasks, too.
- I use this to make hummus. Very compact, powerful, and easy to clean.
- It will also make a great pesto!
- I started making all homemade dressings and this is the best tool for it – whiz up some fresh herbs, garlic, onion, chilies, or ginger and add your other ingredients.
- It makes a quick and easy job of processing olives, pineapple, peaches, chickpeas, and veggies (both cooked and raw). Once you’ve put the food into the bowl, it only takes a minute or two of processing time.
- I make omelets daily and this is very handy for chopping veggies (who likes to chop garlic and onions), great for preparing shallots, garlic, and herbs for pan sauces, saves so much time when I make my weekly salad dressings, I chop nuts and dried fruit for my morning muffins, very useful making compound butter.
- Makes chopping an onion easier than cutting it myself.
- I’ve used it on numerous occasions to make bean dip, pesto, crusts and dough, and even scones! Awesome little buddy in the kitchen!
- It also easily makes a generous single-crust pie crust.
- I mostly got it to chop herbs but I have used it to make chicken salad, mayo, salsa, it’s just so amazing and impressive.
- It makes short work of any veggie I’ve put in there, crackers, corn flakes, you name it.
- I can now make dips and salsas in small batches and not for the whole army.
- He used it from everything to making marinades for the barbeque (something I’d never thought of), to chopping onions, tomatoes, chiles, and avocados for guacamole, as well as for everything else.
- I bought it to make larger batches of Chaffless and it works great.
In summary, with its special Auto Reversing Smart Blade this Cuisinart processor can multitask by making the Mini-Prep versatile for both soft and hard food processing.
It makes food prep easier by giving you power directly where you need it, and it’s perfect for chopping herbs, grinding coffee beans, shredding vegetables, or finely chopping nuts.
The Mini-Prep Plus Processor is a great addition to any family kitchen…
The Cuisinart DLC-2AMR Mini-Prep Plus Processor is the perfect size food processor to take care of all of those jobs you don’t want to lug out a larger food processor for.
We also recommend reading Is Cuisinart Is A Good Brand For Home Appliances and Can You (And Should You) Crush Ice In A Cuisinart Food Processor?
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor!
- The red color combined with metallic accents makes this a very attractive mini food processor you can leave out on display upon your kitchen countertop.
- The small food processor packs a real wallop when it comes to power.
- It does a wonderful chop at chopping, grinding, and pureeing.
- The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor is the perfect size for everyday use.
- It is a great mini processor for making baby food.
- The Cuisinart Mini Food Processor can make many things and makes things easier in the kitchen.
This brand also features here…
You may also be interested in the Cuisinart Immersion Hand Blender