Bold Setting Coffee Maker
The Cuisinart 14 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is the ultimate for convenience. 24-hour programmability makes it easy to set and control when the coffee begins to brew, while a 3-hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee fresh and hot for hours…
The Cuisinart 3200 coffee makers provide the ability for you to make hotter coffee without destroying the flavor. Customers rave about how much better the coffee made with the Cuisinart coffee maker tastes…
If you want a bolder flavor, no problem; simply pick a higher extraction rate for a stronger flavor. Let’s see consumer thoughts on the Cuisinart coffee maker…
Discover Why The Cuisinart 3200 Coffee Makers Are The Best For Making Piping Hot Coffee That Tastes Great Because It Retains The Flavor Of The Coffee Beans!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Cuisinart Coffee Maker…
I Have Tried All Three Brew Temps And Let Me Tell You The Hot Is Hot
Stylish, durable, and makes an amazing cup of coffee. The secret seems to be that the water gets hotter in this system and spreads it over the coffee grounds more evenly.
- The coffee is great and hotter than our old machine.
- I also like the “new hotter coffee” feature.
- The Cuisinart 3200 coffee maker is a nice step up. It brews the coffee hotter and keeps it hot longer than the 1200 and that is ultimately what you want.
- The brewing temperature is hotter, which apparently is more in compliance with better flavor extraction. This must be true since it makes excellent coffee.
- I purchased this Cuisinart DCC 3200 Perfect Temp 14 Cup Coffee maker a few months back. It has been working perfectly and brews coffee hotter than our Keurig.
- The coffee is hotter and stronger than our last coffee maker (Mr. Coffee), so we are using less coffee. This could add up to substantial savings over time!
- I’m not sure what it is about Cuisinart coffee makers, but the coffee is hotter and tastes better.
- I love this coffee maker. The newly brewed coffee is hotter than in my previous carafe style maker. Plus, it stays hot longer.
- A wonderful coffee pot. It makes a better and hotter Cup of coffee than any Keurig out there and I’ve owned many. Not anymore, this is the best one ever.
- I like this machine. It does make the coffee a little hotter and just a little tastier than average.
- We just switched back to this kind of coffee maker after using a Keurig for years. The flavor is better, it’s so much hotter and we haven’t had any problems.
- Makes hotter coffee than I am used to and I love that since I add cold creamer to mine.
- I love the features to keep the warmer hotter than previous coffee makers and the ability to keep it on for more than just 2 hours.
I Am In Love With This Coffee Maker… It Makes 14 cups And Keeps My Coffee Hotter Than Any Other Coffee Pot… Love It
The single best coffee maker I have ever owned! Stays hot for hours and is no different to pour than any other stainless steel carafe I have had, but makes hotter and better tasting coffee than them all. I love this maker!
- Our last coffeemaker was a Kitchenaide. There is no comparison. Coffee is hotter and the flavor is much better using the same coffee beans.
- Makes HOT coffee, unlike most other non-commercial coffee makers, even hotter than the BUNN.
- The brew is hotter providing the best quality for a great cup of coffee!
- This coffee maker makes noticeably hotter coffee, and the taste is excellent.
- Produces hotter coffee than some other brands and keeps it that way when finished.
- The coffee is really good and stays hotter than other coffee pots I have used.
- This coffee maker makes my coffee way hotter than my previous one (Mr. Coffee)
- If you like your coffee to be hot, get the Cuisinart DCC-3200.
- Very easy to use… keeps coffee hotter than my old Mr. Coffee unit.
The coffee itself definitely brews hotter than my old machine, and the flavor is cleaner, deeper, and bolder.
- This coffee maker is easier to set up and makes much hotter coffee than our Krups.
- I’m a bit heavy-handed with real cream in my coffee, and the hotter temp setting allows me to still have my steaming hot cup of coffee after adding the cold cream without needing to nuke it.
- I also appreciate that the pot warmer can be set to our temperature taste – hotter.
- Coffee is definitely hotter now, but you can set the temperature as desired. Best out there!
- We are making more cups with the same amount of coffee, as our old pot, but this pot has hotter water to brew with, therefore, better coffee.
- Medium is quite a bit hotter than my last Cuis coffee machine.
- We are so amazed at this coffee maker! Finally, we have hotter coffee!
The Cuisinart Coffee Maker Makes Great Tasting Coffee Full Of Flavor
This is for the DCC-3400 machine with a thermal carafe. This machine makes great tasting coffee, has simple intuitive operation, does not take up much space on the counter, and is *really* good looking.
- I wasn’t sure about all of the bells and whistles that come with this pot. I didn’t think I would need them, but now that I have them I love them! The filter makes a huge difference in the taste.
- This product makes great-tasting coffee and the well-insulated pot keeps it warm/hot for several hours.
- The coffee is flavorful, hot, and with a 14 cup capacity, a great friend in the morning.
- I was skeptical, but Cuisinart has changed my mind about what a good cup of coffee really tastes like.
- The programming is easy, the coffee tastes great, and the option for temperature is a very nice bonus.
- I am very pleased with this! To me, the taste difference between this and a Keurig is a world apart.
- This Cuisinart coffee maker is loaded full of features and it makes great-tasting coffee.
- I had my 3rd cup of coffee two hours later and the coffee tasted as fresh as the first cup.
- We’ve tried different coffees in this machine and every cup tastes great.
- The coffee has tasted great and is not bitter after an hour like my other coffee maker.
- It looks nice and the coffee it brews tastes great.
- Much improved coffee maker that makes great-tasting, rich-flavored coffee.
- WOW, purchased this thing because of all the consistent we have found for the last couple of years. Made our coffee taste like real coffee. I didn’t realize what we were missing out on.
The DCC-3200 Takes Longer To Brew, And I’m Glad It Does Because The Taste Is Surprisingly Better! I’m Actually A Bit Shocked At How Noticeably Better It Is
Let me start by saying I love this coffee maker I got rid of my Keurig 2.0 for this one and I don’t regret it at all…I put my coffee my whole house smells delicious the taste oh my goodness and for the price you pay for this coffee maker makes it even better.
- This coffee maker looks very nice and the coffee made in this actually tastes noticeably better than coffee made in my previous coffee maker, which was by Mr. Coffee.
- It has a replaceable charcoal filter and makes great-tasting coffee.
- Have no idea why, and we have not changed brands or type of coffee we buy, but our coffee tastes better with this maker.
- This new Cuisinart is wonderful – nice hot coffee that even tastes stronger to me. Cuisinart coffee makers have proven to be durable and long-lasting and I hope to have this one for many years to come!
- They got it right this time. Good tasting coffee, easy to keep clean, and I just cannot find anything to complain about.
- The coffee the Cuisinart produces tastes gloriously rich and flavorful, rivaling what I get from my neighborhood’s java hangout and their commercial coffee system.
- Perfect coffee maker. Brews good-tasting coffee.
- The coffee this Cuisinart makes is great. I tasted way less acidity with the coffee made in my new coffeemaker. The flavors are there, the heat is there.
- It produces the best tasting coffee of any automatic drip I’ve used, and the extra features like the bold button and the timer are awesome.
This Cuisinart Makes The Best Home-Brewed Coffee I’ve Had, Extracting Deeper Flavor Than I Imagined Possible
- I really love how hot the coffee is, and the flavor is remarkable.
- A dramatic flavor improvement over my previous Coffee maker (Black & Decker).
- The Cuisinart coffee maker makes a full-bodied, flavorful cup of coffee. I am glad I purchased the Cuisinart coffee maker.
- Coffee with good flavor is brewed at the correct temperature for a reasonable price.
- Finally, a coffee maker that makes a great pot of coffee! Well worth the money and more as the filtration really makes an incredible difference in the flavor.
- As for the coffee, it comes out nice and hot and the flavor is great.
- With this coffee maker, every cup has been consistent and full of flavor.
- I have been delighted with its performance. The brew is quite hot and strong flavor options are terrific.
- The coffee temperature that unlocks the flavor… no more bitter taste.
- We use the same brand of grounds as always and it truly does taste better. Don’t know if it’s because of the filter or if it is because the water is sprinkled more evenly over the grounds, or if it’s both.
- Regardless of which variable, it does taste really good.
This Coffee Maker Brews Some Of The Best Coffee I’ve Had… It’s Very Rich And Flavorful
Wow! This is the BEST Coffeemaker we have ever owned! The Coffee brewed is the BEST/Most flavored Coffee we have ever had! Why on earth we waited until now to buy a Cuisinart is beyond me!
- Every aspect of this coffee maker has been great and I can readily recommend it to all those who want the best flavor from their coffee down to the last drop in the carafe.
- It is very good at extracting every bit of flavor from your coffee.
- We find that we use less coffee and yet create the same intense flavor we like.
- This coffee machine allows me to adjust the flavor and strength of the brew and the coffee does not have a bitter flavor to it even with different brands and flavors.
- Excellent coffee maker. It has all the features we need and it makes flavorful coffee.
- I’d been using a Mr. Coffee machine and never was satisfied with the coffee. This is amazing! Rich, robust flavor every time.
- Makes hot, flavorful coffee, and love that I can program to have brewed coffee when I wake up.
- Did not expect a coffee maker to have an impact on flavor, given the same exact coffee grounds and scoops/cup. It did.
- The flavor is noticeably better than our old coffee maker.
- Best coffee maker I ever owned… The density of the flavor is amazing.
- Gives the coffee an amazing flavor that no other coffee pot can do as I have tried many, thanks Cuisinart!
- It gets more out of the bean (hotter), I’ve had to get unburnt beans, lighter beans, and need to use less to get the flavor I never got to in inferior coffee makers.
The Cuisinart Coffee Maker Is Easy To Use, Easy To Clean, Easy To Replace Charcoal Filter, And Easy To Program
I’m happy to report that this machine continues to impress. In particular it is so easy to program that I’ve started using this feature during the work week. Even my skeptical wife is now a fan. The auto clean is amazing. Look no further.
- It is easy to program and operate.
- The front panel buttons are aesthetically beautiful and idiot-proof, and their backlighting allows for easy visual navigation in the dark early morning hours.
- It’s very simple to operate, has a preset timer that is easy to set the night before, and makes excellent coffee.
- I use the program on my coffee pot, this is the twelve cup. I love waking up to my coffee. It is so easy to program. I’m 65 so if I can do it anyone can.
- It also has easy to replace charcoal filters to help purify the water, which I find to be very nice.
- What I wasn’t expecting is that this coffee maker is very easy to program.
- The included manual had easy-to-follow instructions with pictures.
- We really enjoy using this coffee maker, the features alone make it simple and easy.
Unlike my last coffee maker, it’s really easy to clean, and there doesn’t seem to be any place for grime or old coffee to build up.
- It makes an awesome cup of coffee and is very quiet and is very easy to use.
- The charcoal filter is easy and is in line BEFORE the water runs through the machine which helps us a great deal as we have hard water. It is really easy to replace and can be obtained cheaply.
- The filter is easy to change and that it has a filter feature.
- It is easy to program so that coffee is ready in the morning.
- Very easy to use, fill, and clean.
- This pot brews an excellent cup of coffee, has easy-to-understand controls, and is a breeze to program.
- Very easy to clean and makes a killer pot of coffee!
- This coffee maker is easy to use AND to program.
- Very easy to use and clean and the water level indicator is very easy to read.
A Very Nice Coffee Maker… The Electronics Are Easy To Set Up And Even Easier To Use To Have That Coffee Waiting For You The First Thing In The Morning
Well with this new model Cuisinart has hit the mark again with an easy to program and easy to read coffee maker that just down right makes a good cup of coffee.
- The design is solid, easy to fill, and easy to use.
- This machine makes very good coffee, is easy to use, and does not make a mess.
- I’ve had many coffee makers and this is the best one I’ve ever had. It’s easy to use, the programming is easy to understand.
- This coffee pot is easy to use, highly functional, and very attractive.
- The coffee tastes great, it processes pretty quickly and is easy to maintain.
- There are so many nice features on this coffeemaker, and it’s very easy to program and operate.
- I found this one easy to use and easy to set up.
- This machine is great, and it has a carbon filter, that is cheap and easy to replace.
Makes a perfect cup of coffee. Easy to clean and operate, buttons are intuitive for quick setup and operation.
- I was pleasantly surprised by how good this coffee maker makes coffee (and I drink it black) and how easy it is to use.
- Really well-designed coffee maker. Easy to use, fill, clean, and maintain. The coffee is great.
- The spout design on the pot makes it easy to fill the reservoir.
- Excellent, reliable, easy to use!
- Here’s the best part—you can program the timer to start the brew so that your first cup of morning coffee is waiting for you.
- A visible water tank makes filling much easier and the illuminated button controls more at eye level and is easy to see.
Cuisinart Is The One Company With A Well Designed Carafe That Eliminates Dripping Or Slopping Over The Edges When I’m Pouring My Coffee
The carafe is larger than most, at 14 cup capacity, we don’t run out as often. The carafe also doesn’t drip down the side when you pour the coffee. We’ve had many coffee pots that spill coffee down the side of the carafe as you pour coffee no matter how slow you try to pour it out. This one doesn’t do that, and for that reason alone it’s wonderful!
- The 14 cup carafe is perfect for having a cup of coffee in the am and then filling my Stanley thermos for the rest of the day.
- I prefer the glass carafe because it keeps the coffee hotter longer, and I can always pour the coffee into a thermal carafe if I want to.
- For the coffee connoisseur, a cone filter and thermal carafe are very important in brewing coffee “just so”. It stays warm for several hours without added heat, which helps to maintain flavor and quality.
- I got the stainless carafe so my coffee keeps hotter longer. I’ve tested this numerous times since getting it. I brew my coffee at 6 am and at 10:30 am when I’m pouring my last cup, it’s still piping hot!
- It also has the ability to adjust the carafe warmer plate temperature, a great feature.
- Carafe keeps coffee warm for an hour or two at most, works about as good as any other I’ve tried.
- The carafe is noticeably larger and less prone to leaks, the brewing temp is hotter, the coffee more delicious. What’s not to like?
- The new glass carafe is just like the old one, only larger.
- It pours nicely with or without the lid on it.
- The carafe is glass, so you can see where you’re at within the brewing cycle (and how many cups you have left). And it boasts a massive 14-cup capacity!
- And the carafe is great–it pours cleanly without dribbling.
The Nicest Surprise Of All: The Carafe Doesn’t Dribble! Not A Drop Of Coffee Spilled On Counter Or Floor… I Would Buy This Brand Again Just For That
I did not envision going back to a glass carafe but after reading the for the new stainless steel carafe coffee makers and the problems consumers were experiencing with even the most highly rated products I chose this Problem Free glass carafe coffee maker and am quite pleased with it.
- The carafe keeps the coffee smoking hot, or just comfortably hot, depending on how you set the maker.
- Finally, whereas there was nothing I could do to make my Mister Coffee carafe pour without spilling, the Cuisinart doesn’t lose a drop.
- The carafe holds a full extra coffee cup more than Mr. Coffee did.
- Cuisinart has fixed the problem of water spilling when pouring water from the carafe to the coffee maker. No mess to clean up with this unit.
- This Cuisinart solved both problems! It makes an incredible cup of coffee, brews it really hot, and not a drip when you pour from the carafe.
- Brews a great cup of coffee and the carafe pours well and doesn’t spill as my last one did.
- We are a house of coffee drinkers so the 14 cup carafe is the BEST!
- It brews quite quickly, the carafe does NOT leak when you pour a cup (hard to find) and it keeps the coffee hot for many hours.
- Carafe temp is one of my favorite features.
- There are NO drips from the carafe. It is quiet (no gurgling or sputtering like our old one.)
- The other well-made feature is the carafe. The first one I’ve had that didn’t spill when you pour your coffee.
What Can I Say About This Cuisinart Coffee Pot? It Makes Coffee The Way You Want It, Thanks To The ‘Bold’ Button
I also love the “bold” feature. It slows the brewing down a little bit in order to get the full flavor from the grounds. It’s nice to have the option to make 14 cups for those times when we have guests.
- The bold button actually brews bold coffee!
- There is a new “Bold” setting which does indeed seem to result in stronger coffee.
- I like that there’s a “bold” button if you like your coffee on the stronger side.
- They added a “Bold” button to slow down the brewing process if you want a stronger cup.
- The water filter option is a nice plus, and the “bold” brew setting seems to slow the brewing a bit to give steamy water more time to absorb coffee flavor while brewing.
- This one offers the option to brew bold and it does seem to brew a richer cup of coffee in that setting.
- It does have a Bold button for those of you that like it “thick”!
If you love BOLD coffee and a coffee maker that is easy to program, this is a great one!
- The “Bold” feature also makes a noticeably stronger brew, as well.
- Brews a fine cup of java in approx 13 minutes on a Bold setting with 14 cups.
- The 1-4 cup option makes a perfect single cup and the bold setting really does make a strong brew, (which I love)!
- Haven’t tried the regular brew, but the bold brew coffee tastes smooth and strong.
- I use “bold” for my everyday coffee and regular for when I have guests. Both my guests and I appreciate that there is a difference!
- It has a bold function that I like to use when I am in the mood for a bolder drink but I generally use the regular mode.
- The wife and I like to put it on the bold flavor setting, set the timer, wake up to it being made.
Coffee Tastes Great, Quiet Brewing, Auto Shut Off Is A Plus And Its Nice To Control The Boldness Of The Coffee Brew
Finally found “The One” – You can stop reading and just but the one maker that will simplify your life and brew perfect coffee due to controls for temperature and boldness.
- Couldn’t be happier!!!! Love the taste of the coffee and the Bold button.
- The two extra cups are a huge benefit for a small group plus the new Bold Brew feature has been well received.
- With the Bold button and the heat control, this product is absolutely perfect for us.
- I like black full-bodied coffee with no fancy creamers and this is really good coffee when I use the bold setting.
- This model is so easy to use the new bold feature is great.
- The bold function makes extra strong coffee.
- This coffee pot makes excellent coffee! I love the Bold button feature and that the carafe holds 14 cups.
The BOLD button, the TONE button, and the WATER LEVEL SIGHT GLASS are also newly added features that make this coffee maker a first-class appliance.
- I love the “bold” setting and use it often when making coffee. Great choice!
- Makes excellent coffee, and I appreciate being able to press the “bold” button since I like sturdy coffee.
- The bold setting is particularly nice for a good strong cup of coffee in the morning.
- This coffeemaker has a filter for the water, and it has a bold setting so you can have a really deep exotic flavor from every drop!
- One of the noteworthy features of this model is the Bold feature. It makes the coffee noticeably stronger.
- I made half a carafe without pressing it and another half carafe with it – and the coffee is absolutely stronger using Bold.
- Using the “bold” setting makes a single pot pouch with great flavor and all the coffee you need.
This Unit Is Very Nice Looking, The Stainless Steel And Black Are A Good Combination
The front panel buttons are aesthetically beautiful and idiot-proof, and their backlighting allows for easy visual navigation in the dark early morning hours. It looks grand just sitting on the counter — used or unused! Richly nuanced, lava-hot coffee in a great looking, high volume coffee maker offered at a great value. Boom!
- The black stainless looks amazing and doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.
- It’s easy to clean and nice to look at.
- On top of all that, it looks sharp on the counter, with black and stainless accents.
- Looks sleek and gorgeous out on the countertop.
- The stainless steel finish DCC 3200 also looks great.
- It is well designed and looks great on our counter.
- Love my new Cuisinart 12 cup, coffee maker! Very good-looking stainless next to my stainless appliances!
- The copper color is very elegant and looks great on the countertop.
- It looks great in the kitchen.
Looks classy on my countertop too. I have always liked the Cuisinart brand.
- The overall appearance is nice and looks good on the counter.
- Looks beautiful sitting on the counter too! Well worth the money.
- It looks great on the counter (we have gotten a few compliments).
- A solid, good-looking product with just the right amount of features.
- It is very stylish looking as well. This is our first Cuisinart and I can say it is the best coffee maker we have owned.
- Outstanding product !!! Very high-end look.
- Makes fantastic coffee, looks very attractive.
- Great coffee maker. It works perfectly and looks nice in the kitchen.
- The unit has a sharp clean look and goes great with my stainless steel appliances.
The Cuisinart 3200 Coffee Maker Is Simply The Best In This Price Range
This is by far the best quality coffee maker I have purchased for this price point. It surpasses Bunn and other big names. It comes with a water filter (cartridge included), a gold filter basket, a couple of paper filters, and easy to follow instructions.
- I drink a lot of coffee and this is one of the best coffee makers you can purchase for the price.
- The 3200 is the best all-around at making a hot cup of coffee, that will extract the maximum flavor out of the grounds.
- I love Cuisinart coffee makers. They seem to make the best coffee of any reasonably priced coffee makers I have tried.
- The best coffee maker I’ve ever had and it’s not very expensive.
- This is the best coffee maker I’ve had in years!
- The best drip coffee maker ever!!!
- This is the best of the Cuisinart Coffee makers.
- I do my research when making purchases, and this coffee maker was rated one of the best, and the best in the mid-range priced coffee makers.
- Hands down or up this is the best coffee pot we have had in a long time.
- I kept checking different sites that all rated coffee makers, and this is the one that ALWAYS showed up in their list of best.
- Over the years I have owned several Cuisinart coffee makers and this is the best.
- I rate this coffee pot as one of the best there is for a decent price.
Cuisinart Is the BEST Coffee Maker
The best coffee maker I have ever had and I have had the top of the line that cost $1,000+. Never could get the hang of that brand and this one beats it by a long shot.
- We have had this maker for several months and it is the best.
- This Cuisinart DCC-3400P1 is by far the best coffee maker we have ever owned.
- Sleek design… Best coffee on a budget!!
- 77year old man here testifying this is the best coffee maker I ever had, and I’ve had many.
- This is our first Cuisinart and I can say it is the best coffee maker we have owned.
- We have owned other high-end coffee makers but they do not compare to this one.
- This pot is awesome. I’m a coffee addict and have a pot of java every day. I’ve had many coffee makers and this is the best one I’ve ever had.
The best coffee maker on earth! Why?! Classic, simple, makes very hot coffee, reliable, great quality, no issues!
- We’ve had a number of coffee makers over the years and this is by far the best.
- Putting it simply, it’s the best drip coffee unit I’ve ever owned.
- In terms of “simple” coffee makers, this has been the best one I have ever used over the years.
- Makes the Best coffee I have drunk in a long time and I have bought many coffee pots in my 74 years. This model is great – even better than other models in the Cruisiant line.
- The absolute best and most user-friendly coffee maker I ever owned.
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Coffee Maker!
- The Cuisinart Coffee Maker makes noticeably hotter coffee.
- The Cuisinart Coffee Maker makes great-tasting coffee.
- There is a dramatic flavor improvement with the Cuisinart Coffee Maker.
- The Cuisinart Coffee Maker is very easy to use.
- It has a well-designed Carafe that doesn’t lose a drop.
- The “Bold” feature also makes a noticeably stronger brew.
- The black stainless looks amazing in the kitchen.
- The absolute best and most user-friendly coffee maker!
In summary, from reading what happy customers have said about the Cuisinart Coffee Maker it is easy to see why it is one of the best-selling coffee makers on the market.
This is a perfect coffeemaker for anyone who loves their coffee just the way they like it and would prefer to brew fresh, strong, and hot coffee every morning.
It is equipped with state-of-the-art technology that enables it to brew its contents much hotter than most other coffeemakers in the market today. And best of all – you don’t have to sacrifice flavor or quality even when you drink your brew.
This brand also features on my best coffee machine brands list found here… Best Coffee Machine Brands: Good, Excellent, & Amazing Brands
Considering that this coffee makes 14 cups of coffee, it is ideal for family use and it will also save you from ever having to reheat your coffee again and again.
You may also be interested in the Cuisinart Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill.