"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
|>>>> Save Money With TODAYS DEALS - See what discounts you can get today!|
Best Can Opener For Arthritic Hands
If you are elderly or suffer from arthritis in your hands the Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener is clearly the best electric can opener for you. No more struggling with twist-off lids or cutting up your nails on sharp-edged can edges. The Cuisinart Deluxe Can Opener features smooth edge cut action that dispenses a perfect bottle every time!
The Cuisinart is a ONE TOUCH can opener… Yep, you read that right—one touch. This can opener makes short work of any standard size can. Simply place the lid opener over the top of your can and press down on it with your hand. A stainless steel blade inside the can opener will open your can in seconds, using just one touch.
The Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener is about making life easier. Its extra-wide base creates a large cutting and gripping surface for opening cans large or small, while its extra-wide mouth makes it easy to put cans in and take them out. It even opens tuna cans!
The Extra-large, ergonomically designed lever makes this can opener effortless to use, even if you have arthritis, weak hands, or are new to can openers. Plus, it’s simple to clean!
|See Also - How to Store Eggs Without a Carton?|
The Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener Is The Best Can Opener For The Elderly And People Who Have Arthritis In Their Hands!
The Cuisinart Deluxe Can Opener is a product of high quality and is made from stainless steel. This can opener mounts on the edge of any countertop and opens cans anywhere you like. It has a safety locking mechanism that prevents unexpected opening and protects your hands from being injured.
With the Cuisinart SCO-60 Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener, you can open every size can with just one appliance. Open your door to the convenience of this fully automatic, self-adjusting can opener.
The Cuisinart SCO-60 Deluxe Can Opener also features an oversized knob for greater ease in turning and hold button release. And, to help prevent rusting, the opener comes with a soft-grip handle and side bumper…
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener…
I Have Arthritis And The Cuisinart Electric Can Opener Makes It So Much Easier To Open Cans!
I love this can opener! I have terrible arthritis and have tried many other openers. This one is amazingly easy to operate. Once you place the can just lower the lever and the can opens by itself. The price is very reasonable. I would suggest to the company to advertise for people with arthritis because it sure makes my life a whole lot easier! Light weight and easy to clean as well.
- I had to get an electric can opener because of arthritis in my hands. I picked this one on looks and price. It turned out to be a good choice.
- Love this can opener, and highly recommend to anyone with arthritis looking to buy it!
- I have rheumatoid arthritis and opening cans with a manual opener really bothers/hurts my hands, especially if I’m opening several at a time. This can opener works GREAT!
- So far the best can opener of the many I have tried. I have hand arthritis and I am able to operate this with no problem.
- I have arthritis and this can opener is making life easier in the kitchen.
- Love this! I have arthritis in my hands and can’t use a manual can opener anymore so this is GREAT!
- I have osteoarthritis in both hands. This has made opening cans a breeze for me.
- Great for those with arthritis!
- Perfect for arthritis sufferers – easy to use, efficient.
- Got it for my wife. She likes it because she could handle this with ease instead of struggling with the manual opener because of her arthritis.
- Convenient. Works great! I have arthritis in my hands so needed an electric opener.
- Just love it, having that I have arthritis in my left hand… a very good can opener to have when you need to open up a can.
- I really like this can opener. Works great! I have arthritis and it sure saves my hands.
- My mom has arthritis in her hands and she loves it because it makes her life much easier.
- If you have arthritis this is what you need!
|See Also - Can You Put A Glass Bowl In Your Air Fryer?|
The Ease Of Operation Is Perfect For My Elderly Mother… It Hardly Takes Any Effort To Use!
One-touch operation frees hands for other tasks, while the oversized handle provides a comfortable grip and makes it easy to open even full cans. Designed for simple convenience, this can opener will quickly become an essential part of your kitchen.
The Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener cuts easily and quietly through any standard size can. Whether you’re opening a can of tuna, pumpkin, or cider, just place the can on top of the opener and twist the handle. The Power Cut blade chops away at both the lid and body with no twisting or turning of your wrist.
Its nonstick, stay-clean coating helps prevent the opener from becoming gunky, and its extra-large magnetic lid holder secures the lid as you open the can…
My elderly parents just couldn’t use their hand-held can opener anymore. This simple gift for me instantly improved their kitchen and cooking experience for the better! Great gift for the elderly.
- I purchased this for my mother, who has arthritis. After a quick demonstration, she uses it easily. Great product for elderly people.
- Bought it for my elderly mother. I had bought her a battery handheld opener that didn’t work as well as it could have for her.
- I got this for my elderly father. Easy for him to use.
- She was able to easily get the can in the right place and push the lever to make it work and it opened the can for her easily.
- Easy can opener for us elderly people!
- I got this for my elderly mother. It is very easy to use.
- My elderly mother is able to easily use this with her arthritic hands.
- Elderly people with arthritis would benefit from ordering this can opener.
- Great if you have arthritis or for the elderly.
- It is easy to use (especially by us seniors who don’t have the strength to grip the manual openers any longer), sleek and pretty.
- At my age, it is hard to use a regular can opener. The electric can opener makes my life easier. Thanks.
- I got it for my mother who was struggling with a manual one at age 87. She didn’t want but I convinced her to give it a try and she loves it.
- This one is so easy to use that even my elderly mother can use it!
The Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener Makes Opening Cans So Simple And Really Saves My Hands When Cooking!
Never worry about broken or dull cutting blades or lids again with the Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener. The Power Cut blade slices open cans while also removing the can lid with one touch. A magnet on the top keeps your lid secure, and a suction cup on the bottom allows for mounting.
The Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener features an extra-wide, ergonomic grip handle for leverage and comfort, power cut blade, and magnetized lid holder. One-Touch operation makes opening cans easy.
The stainless steel design is sleek and durable and requires no assembly – making this essential kitchen tool extremely easy to use…
This one is amazingly easy to operate. Once you place the can just lower the lever and the can opens by itself.
- What an outstanding product! It looks nice and is so simple to use. I can’t believe that I struggled with a hand can opener for so long!
- Easy to use, clean cutting (no metal shavings inside the cans), easy to clean (usually doesn’t require cleaning).
- Super easy and idiot-proof.
- It is easy to line up the blade to the lid for opening; very little effort.
- You don’t need to hold the handle down while it is opening the can; push the handle down and it moves on its own.
- But best of all is how easy it is for me to open cans now.
- There’s no struggling to attach the can to the opener, like I’ve experienced with my previous can openers, and the mechanism takes over and rotates the cans.
- Very pleasantly surprised and how easy it was to use and how smooth it operated.
- This is my first electrical can opener and it has changed my life!!!! So easy to use!
- It held up the cans without me having to hold it, rotated by itself. Amazing!
- The opener is easy to use and if you have difficulty using manual openers it is an indispensable addition to your kitchen.
- I love the look and with my arthritic hands, this has proved to be so easy to operate and because of its weight, I have no fear of it moving or falling over.
It Grips A Can Well, The Magnet Pops The Lid Out Of The Can Once It’s Been Cut Free, And The Can Stays In Place Until You Lift The Lever And Release It… What More Could One Ask Of A Can Opener?
The Deluxe Can Opener is sharp enough to cut through any standard size can. Its powerful magnet easily holds the lid until you’re ready to remove it, and its built-in bottle opener provides a handy way to open your favorite soda or beer.
The Deluxe Can Opener has all of the best features you need in a can opener. The sharp cutting wheel grabs onto the can lid and cuts around the side to make that first cut. The built-in magnet then lifts the lid out of the way and keeps it steady while the lever pulls back on the cutting wheel to finish cutting through the rest of the lid.
It features an easy-to-turn manual lever that lifts the cutting wheel up and down, and when you’re done, the magnet removes the lid for you. Finally, it releases your cut lid so that your freshly opened can stays intact on your counter until you are ready to dispose of it…
It holds the can (via magnet) and cuts the whole lid off. You grab your can, lift up the lever and it removes the lid. It’s so easy!
- We like it. It opens cans easily, is reasonably priced, the magnet “catches” the lid, and the blade portion pops out easily for cleaning.
- It’s quiet, has a very even smooth cutting edge, and does hold the can, and lifts the lid with a magnet at the end of the process… even heavy cans.
- Magnet holds the lid after opening.
- The lid does stick to the magnet when the opener has completed its task which is nice.
- This opener is mostly hands-free, the magnet is strong and holds onto the lid even once it’s removed.
- The best part is the strong magnet. It grabs the lid and I have yet to have a lid fall back into a can after opening.
- I love this easy can opener! No dropped cans, the lid stays until I pull it away from the magnet and it starts with a gentle push of the lever.
- Magnet holds lids tightly and cutter heads do a great job tearing through any can.
- A strong magnet grabs the can lid securely to help prevent cuts when retrieving the cut lid manually.
- WOW, I’m really impressed with this opener, the magnet can hold a 5 liter can on its own and opens it like a pro!!
The Cuisinart Electric Can Opener Is Tall So It Opens Most Cans Of Different Sizes!
Are you tired of dealing with can openers that lack power? Are you looking for a can opener that actually does the trick in a fast and effective way? Then the Cuisinart Electric Can Opener is the can opener that you’ve been waiting for. This can opener has a tall space-saving design that allows it to open up most sized cans. It features a steel cutting wheel, and a soft-grip handle. The easy turn knob will allow you to operate your can opener with precision, allowing for clean cuts every time!
With its sharp cutting wheel, the Cuisinart electric kitchen can opener easily opens tin cans. This revolutionary can opener features a unique sliding cutting mechanism, a chrome-plated housing, and an easy touch on/off switch. Its tall blade is specially designed to allow this can opener to open regular-size as well as oversize cans of any brand of food in seconds.
If you’ve ever had to struggle to open a can, whether to get at your favorite canned good or for another reason, you’ll know how useful and important a good can opener can be. This one is especially handy because it’s lightweight and cordless, meaning it doesn’t take up much space on the counter and is always ready when you need it…
Lives up to the hype. Like the tall profile. Handled one of those huge cans of Bush’s beans that you get at the warehouse stores.
- This opener is tall enough for large cans.
- It’s tall enough to place a large can to open it.
- Very easy to use and is tall to get extra tall cans under it to open.
- Love this can opener. Tall enough for tall tomato juice cans.
- It is tall and narrow so allows almost any size can.
- The Cuisinart Can Opener handles tall cans without a problem.
- A well-constructed can opener that will accommodate tall cans.
- Best tall can opener we’ve had in 20 years.
- Well built has quiet sounds, and easily opens large cans.
- This can opener is tall enough to handle larger cans.
- It is nice and tall which makes it easy to open cans.
- The Cuisinart Electric Can Opener does open tall cans and extra-wide cans.
- This can opener is perfect. It’s tall enough to open my tallest cans and holds the lid after it’s open. This was a great choice.
- It’s easy to use, sturdy and opens small and tall cans.
- This is as good a can opener as one would expect from Cuisinart. It’s tall enough for any can.
Compact But Powerful… The Perfect Size For Limited Counter Space!
This convenient, 12-watt wonder opens cans with a simple touch, and it doesn’t require counter space since it stores compactly in an under-cabinet storage slot. You’ll find that you have room for more cans because the rust-resistant opener uses extra-large serrated wheels to remove lids even faster than before. Even better, its compact size means it’s easier to store.
No need for bulky, old-fashioned can openers that take up space and rarely work right. The new Cuisinart SCO-60 Deluxe opens from the side for tidier storage and requires very little counter space. The operation is simple – just press down on the lever and turn the knob to remove lids with ease. You’ll be amazed at how easy this opener works!
This elegant opener will add a unique and classic look to your countertops while being easy enough to store in drawers or cabinets when not needed…
Slim enough to fit in a drawer, but super easy to pull out and use when needed. Great purchase!
- I love how light and compact this can opener is. It is very easy to use and thin enough to keep on your counter.
- Its a sleek design and is perfect for a small countertop.
- I like this because it’s compact and holds the can up even after it opens it.
- Simple to use & compact in size for small counter space areas.
- This works really well. It’s also fairly compact and doesn’t take up much counter space.
- Best electric can opener I’ve owned. Compact size frees up counter space.
- Love it. Compact in size, does not take up much counter space, works great.
- It works like a charm. Slim enough to keep on my kitchen counter.
- Love this can opener. Easy to handle and slim design for easy storage.
- It’s slim enough to fit inside the cupboard.
- Slim so it does not take up much room in my small kitchen.
- It has a nice slim design that fits on my crowded counter space.
In summary, the Cuisinart Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener is the fastest way to open a can. In one touch, the opener cuts a clean edge and lifts the lid off allowing you to safely dispose of it without touching it.
The opener automatically shuts off when fully open or if it senses resistance due to a poor cutting angle so that both hands can remain safely on the handle at all times.
The Cuisinart SCO-60 Deluxe Stainless Steel Can Opener is a fabulous can opener for the elderly, arthritis sufferers, or anyone who wants to save their hands.
We also recommend reading Is Cuisinart Is A Good Brand
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener!
- If you suffer from arthritis the Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener is the can opener for you.
- The same goes for if you are elderly or just don’t have the strength in your hands as you used to.
- The Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener makes opening cans so easy!
- The magnet holds the lid after smoothly cutting the can opener. No more cutting hands-on sharp edges and no more lid falling into your can.
- The Cuisinart Deluxe Electric Can Opener is taller than most other electric can openers so it can open a large variety of different can sizes including tall cans.
You may also be interested in the Cuisinart Coffee Maker and Best Indoor Exercise Bike For Seniors (Easy To Get On & Off)