A unique combination of state-of-the-art cooking technologies, the Cuisinart® TOA-60 combines 7 different functions allowing it to function as a countertop convection oven, air fryer, conventional oven, broiler, or toaster…
The Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Air Fryer is an amazingly versatile oven toaster so much so that many customers have gotten rid of their other appliances and using this multi-functional oven to do most of their cooking!
No need to buy an appliance for each task. Not only is it an air fryer, but a convection oven as well. This multifunctional unit also has a bake function and broil function too…
The Cuisinart Toaster Oven Not Only Cooks 6 Slices Of Toast At A Time Perfectly – It Also Air Frys… Bakes… Broils… And Reheats Food Like Nothing Else Can!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart Toaster Oven…
This Is One Of The Best Purchases We Have Ever Made In Appliances… Very Convenient And Extremely Versatile!
Great, versatile Oven! Solid, nicely designed, with heavy/durable basket and racks. Toaster oven, bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, air fry.
- It took the place of a toaster oven and bulky air fryer, neither of which worked as well or as fast as this multi-tasking wonder.
- This is a great product, well designed, and very versatile.
- Love, love, love this air fryer/toaster/oven! Its versatility makes it one of the most used items in my kitchen.
- I love this kitchen appliance! It saves energy over my large oven and reduces the amount of heat in my kitchen. The fact that it is multifunctional is key.
- This is easily the most versatile countertop cooking device I have ever used.
- So versatile and I end up using it more than my full-size oven.
- It is quite versatile and has plenty of capacity.
- A very good, versatile, and compact countertop oven.
- Love the versatility of this toaster oven!
- Fast, versatile, a lot of oven for the buck! Cooks or toasts or bakes anything FAST!
- Best Versatile Toaster Oven!
- So versatile that I can use it daily.
- This is the best multi-functional appliance I have.
- It can air fry, convection bake and broil, bake, roast, toast, and warm, all in a single unit, it can replace single-use appliances and free up more space in your kitchen.
- The quality, the results, and the multi-use options of it are out of the park! Worth every penny in my opinion.
Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Makes Better Toast Than A Regular Toaster Oven!
There is hardly a day that goes by without using this item multiple times a day… Honestly don’t think I can cook dinner without using my Air fryer… Lunch to make nice toasted cheese sandwiches… Sunday dinner… ROAST a nice chicken or a Pork Tenderloin.
- Garlic toast and English muffins seem to crisp up faster and retain inside moistness better than any toaster oven I’ve ever used.
- So far I have only used the toaster function. I found it to work perfectly toasting top and bottom evenly.
- My first usage was toasting an English muffin with a dab of honey and had a big grin afterward. Buy it, you won’t regret it.
- The toast function turns out the best bagels I’ve had and I’ve had so much fun making my own tortilla chips with the air fryer function.
- It also reheats food quickly and makes the most perfect toasted bagels I have ever seen.
- We opened our Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven in the morning, so why not make some toast?
- We laid two pieces of bread right on the clean drip tray and put the tray on level 2. Beautiful golden brown toast in just a few minutes and the drip tray even toasted the bottom side for us!
- The toaster is really nice and toasts faster than my standard toaster did.
- Oh, and this may sound trivial but the Cuisinart makes the best Toast of any toaster I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned a few (LOL).
- This toaster oven makes awesome toast!
- My family uses gluten-free bread because of food sensitivities. My little pop-up toaster couldn’t get an even toast on the bread… This toasts perfectly with a crunchy crust and chewy inside.
- Like a toaster, it is very convenient to toast as many as six pieces of bread at a time.
This Model Has Everything. It’s A Toaster, Oven, Broiler, Convection Oven, And My Favorite Feature An Air Fryer!
But where it really shines is the “air frying”. My kids ADORE the fries. We’ve found that we can do 3 large Costco potatoes worth (with a french fry cutter I also got on Amazon) and have them ready by the time we’ve thrown together the rest of supper.
- This is my first air fryer and I’m over the moon about its abilities!
- I can now convect bake or air fry root vegetables without turning my regular oven on to 450 degrees when it’s 98° outside.
- The crispiness far exceeded my expectations
- I can tell you this much, I will never be without an air fryer again!
- We love having our French fries again, without the guilt of all that excess oil.
- I’ve had so much fun making my own tortilla chips with the air fryer function.
- We have tried 3 kinds of frozen fries, plus fresh fries, and they have all cooked up deliciously… crunchy and crispy, soft inside.
- I can’t begin to say how much I love this machine! I use the air fryer the most and am able to cook things without a microwave in little to no time.
- We have also air-fried steaks, pork chops, and broths, and they have all cooked up deliciously.
- I just made bacon in the air fryer and it was done in 5 minutes and easy cleanup.
- Air Fryer will cook frozen breaded snacks, French Fries, onion rings, and the like in about 5 minutes straight from the freezer. Come out tasting and looking like deep-fried snacks.
- Well, I must say that I pretty much air fry anything now (even if it doesn’t need to be air fried) everything is ready within minutes, regular Chix nuggets that might take 10-15 in a reg Oven takes prob 5.
- LOVE using the air fryer as the chicken and pork get nice and brown but the inside is moist and tender.
- It’s amazing how an efficient appliance can simplify your life.
Our Friday Night Pizza Night Is Even Better Using This… Convection Baked A Frozen Self-Rising Crust Pizza–Best Ever!
I can bake those little egg cups from the freezer in 10 minutes, so much better than in the microwave! I make amazing fried fish with no oil! I roast sweet potatoes, bake cornbread, chicken parm, you name it.
- This oven has great temperature control. I bake regularly… Never burned anything.
- I’ve used it for baking grain-free bread (one of my kids can’t have grains or legumes), personal-sized pizzas, a small pan of brownies, etc.
- We just received our air fryer toaster oven and have reheated a homemade pizza and baked a turkey divan.
- The casserole also baked perfectly.
- I have baked eggs, meat, chicken, fish, air-fried a few items, and roasted vegetables (delicious.)
- We have used our air fryer from reheating cold quesadillas and pizza slices to baking muffins with the “Air Bake” setting and it has worked flawlessly.
- I can toast, reheat food without cooking it (microwave), bake everything from Brussel Sprouts to burgers, as well as air fry chicken wings (my favorite – they do come out crispy) potato fries, or anything you can cook in a full oven.
- It’s like we’re getting the speed of a microwave with the browning and baking features of an oven.
- We bake our own bread daily in it as well now.
- I used many features including baking the Cherry Scone recipe in the manual, which is a good one and it came out well.
- Use it every day. Gave away my toaster. Cooks everything faster than it takes my regular oven to warm up. Potato chips, hash browns, fries, baked potato, corn chips, Flautas–crispy and oil-free cooking.
Barely Use The Oven Anymore, Toasts Bread Evenly And Broils Sausages And Hamburgers Like A Pro!
Convection bake for 25 minutes then turned the bird over and repeated for another 25 minutes. I then broiled for the chicken for several minutes until complete. The chicken was the best that I’ve ever roasted, skin very crispy but moist and the meat very moist.
- I grilled our garlic toast using the broil cycle.
- Frozen 2″ steak took 10 min on air fry and 5 min on broil.
- I have air-fried veggies and French fries as well as convection broiled steak and chicken.
- No lag time warming up… broiled raw hamburgers in 15 minutes, air fry shrimp in minutes, frozen appetizers air fry perfect.
- I have baked pizzas I have also broiled salmon perfectly and of course I have made toast, toasted pop tarts, and frozen waffles.
- The foods roast, toast, and broil well.
- Broiled burgers, toasted buns, air fried fries. Amazing!!!
- Have broiled a steak, baked a potato, air fried chicken wings.
- Having a good selection of cooking options, such as toaster, bake, broil means we no longer need several appliances.
- I’ve used it to broil tamale pie and lasagna made in the instant pot, to get that brown bubbly cheesy finish the pressure cooker can’t pull off, and it does exactly that in just a few minutes.
Love It For Reheating Food… You Can Even Make McDonald’s Frys Taste Good Again With The Air Fryer… Now That’s A Test
I think the best thing we like about our new Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven is that we can use it for small baking and reheating chores without having to fire-up our big wall oven.
- Our reheated food came out heated-through and perfectly golden brown and the baked items were perfect as if we had used our big convection oven.
- I use it for microwavey stuff like reheating frozen leftovers (pyrex food containers can handle going from freezer temps to 400 degrees no problem) as well as baking and roasting.
- We’ve made donuts, grilled veggies, fried chicken, and have even done things like reheated pizza in it. All of it came out great.
- It’s perfect for quick reheats on leftovers.
- I’ve also roasted chicken and reheated leftovers in it. I find myself using a microwave oven less.
- We’ve done tater tots out of the freezer as well as reheating leftover french fries. It’s pretty amazing. Fantastic as a toaster oven as well.
- I heat my leftover pizza and that without using the large oven, I don’t like the microwave reheating, this is so much better.
- Preheats in no time. Fits a 6×9 Pyrex for casseroles. Reheats pizza to perfection.
- I’ve reheated fried chicken, cooked raw chicken, made hot subs, toasted bread, and reheated pizza.
- Where I’ve found it REALLY excels is reheating pizza.
The Cuisinart Toaster Oven Air Fryer Makes Restaurant Quality Buffalo Wings With Ease!
Wings in 20 mins… What else do you want to know? Replaced my small toaster oven for this one and now I have a toaster and air fryer in one.
- So far I’ve just made wings but they are perfection! Crispy all over and so good! I have only needed about 1/2 cup oil to do about 10 pounds of wings, too.
- My favorite dish so far is chicken wing drumettes.
- The air fryer is brilliant! Crispy chicken strips and wings without leaving the house.
- My wings and chicken legs come out crispy and juicy.
- Chicken wings, potato skins, rolls, toast, pretzels…the Bavarian kind, all came out fantastic.
- The air fryer is amazing and makes the best hot wings and hash browns in a flash.
- Does everything I needed it to and makes awesome crispy chicken wings.
- Buffalo wings… delicious!
- The wings were fantastic! So crispy, just delicious.
- Made wings that are crispy as deep-fried but without the oil, breaded pork chops came out as though pan-fried, definitely a great purchase.
- The additional features like air fry have proved to be a great bonus for doing wings!
- I can cook 20 wings at once too!
- The air fryer setting is amazing, it makes some of the best wings I’ve ever had.
I Promise, If You Love The Taste And Texture Of Fried Food And Also Want To Eat Healthier, This Machine Will Bring You To Sweet, Blissful, Crunchy Food Heaven!
Bought as a gift for a friend with dietary restrictions and she is tickled with it! She can now eat foods she loves without the grease and oil she must avoid.
- Eating healthier for less money and hassle!
- The air fryer feature is giving me access to my favorite foods in a much healthier way.
- It makes everything I love very quickly and it makes it healthier.
- A much healthier way to prepare food.
- I absolutely love this!!! So easy to use and healthier.
- We Love this. Cuts cooking time and we are eating healthier.
- Healthier cooking than a microwave!
- We make sweet potato chips, chicken wings, yucca cheese bread, etc, etc without oil and it comes out so crunchy and tasty.
- If you’re looking for a healthier lifestyle this is the way to go!!!!!
- Beyond the health and calories of it all, I like the taste of everything BETTER than fried food as it isn’t so greasy and oily and heavy.
- But the air fryer is great if, say, you want to make fried chicken without the health problems of frying.
- Love being able to make things in a flash. Having health alternatives to family’s favorites.
- This toaster has allowed me to continue to experience the taste of fried food but without the health issues, pan-fried foods pose.
- I am a recent convert to air frying. Food tastes great and is far more healthy.
This Is Hands Down One Of The Best Kitchen Products I Own, We Have Used It Almost Nightly Since We Got It!
The best item we own in the kitchen – throw out all your other appliances in the kitchen now! Throw out your TOASTER, CROCK POT, TOASTER OVEN, AIR FRYER, GEORGE FOREMAN, and more. This will limit your oven, microwave and stove top usage!
- The Cuisinart Toaster Oven is the best air fryer toaster convection oven!
- This air fryer/toaster oven is the BEST!
- Best deal and purchase in ages!
- My husband boasts that this is the best kitchen gadget that I have ever bought.
- This is the best purchase I have ever made!
- Probably the best small appliance purchase I’ve ever made!
- I love how I don’t have to use the oven in the summer. Best kitchen appliance ever!
- The best cooking investment I have ever made.
- O, My God. This is the best thing that has happened to me. This machine has made cooking soooo easy. I am a Dental Student and I am always short on time. This air fryer cuts my meal prep time by about 1/3.
- There is nothing like it, this is the best toaster oven/fryer on the planet.
- The best Amazon purchase this year.
- The best thing I have purchased is a kitchen appliance. Replaced toaster oven and toaster. Works amazing. Many recipes used and designed for this.
- The best little powerhouse ever.
- This is without a doubt the best toaster oven I have ever used. When you add air frying it is like icing the cake.
One Of The Best Gifts I Ever Bought Myself!
Tossed out the crappy toaster and never use the larger oven (or at least rarely). I am having a blast trying out air fryer recipes. I recommend it highly. It takes up less space than a microwave and is WAY more useful. Buy one for you and one for a gift!
- I bought this as a gift for my parents and they love it – they hardly use their normal oven anymore and definitely don’t use their frier!
- I got this as a gift a month ago and at home, we don’t stop using it.
- This was a Christmas gift and my family loves it!
- I gave this to my son and future daughter-in-law as a wedding shower gift and they absolutely love it!
- Deserves its own place on the kitchen counter! Multidimensional taking the place of 3 other kitchen appliances. I have bought 6 for special gifts!
- I liked it and re-ordered one more as a gift for my friend.
- This is the best Christmas gift I gave to my husband in years!!! He loves it.
- I purchased this as a Christmas gift, it was a big success.
- Bought 4 as gifts, they loved them!
- I received this as a Mother’s Day gift, and I love it. I use it every single day sometimes two or three times. I love everything about it!
- This was purchased as a gift for my daughter and she absolutely loves it.
- This was a gift for Christmas and I love it! I use it every day and it has made our toaster obsolete. The air fryer works great.
- I wanted an air fryer and saw an ad for this device. I thought it was total kismet. Toaster, oven, convection oven, air fryer. Holy Cats! I use it every day.
- This was a gift to my brother and he loves it. Everything he has cooked has turned out perfect. It was a great gift.
In summary, you can easily make healthy foods in the Cuisinart TOA-60.
The Cuisinart TOA-60 Convection Toaster Oven AirFryer is a very impressive multi-functional cooker. It is a toaster oven that is more than a toaster oven!
This versatile oven not only fries, but you can also bake, broil, toast, and warm foods. The Cuisinart TOA-60 will quickly become your favorite kitchen appliance.
It’s perfect for toasting bread, making homemade chips, warming up sandwiches, and keeping leftovers warm. The included air fryer function makes it simple to make restaurant-quality fried foods at home.
We also recommend reading Is Cuisinart Is A Good Brand For Home Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Toaster Oven!
This brand also features here…
- The Cuisinart Toaster Oven is an extremely versatile oven. It is a toaster oven that can also bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, and best of all air fry.
- This toaster oven makes better toast and can toast 6 slices of bread at once.
- It is an excellent air fryer.
- You can bake all sorts of things in this oven and never burn anything.
- Broils like a pro!
- The Cuisinart Toaster Oven excels at reheating food, especially pizza.
- It makes the best-tasting chicken wings!
- The food tastes great and is way healthier for you.
- Customers believe this is the best toaster oven and indeed the best kitchen appliance you can buy!
- If you are looking for a great gift idea look no further than gifting the Cuisinart Toaster Oven.
You may also be interested in the Paula Deen Family-Sized Air Fryer