Oven Safe Skillet
The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 14 Inch Open Skillet has the size to cook meals for your family or multiple items at once. It is oven safe so you can go from stovetop to oven easily when cooking meals…
Get perfectly seared steaks, delicious pancakes and eggs cooked to order, crispy southern fried chicken, and even brownies and grilled sandwiches with the Cuisinart 622-36H Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet.
The Quantanium nonstick interior is a patented nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium that provides lasting food release, healthful nonfat cooking options, and easy cleanup…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic 14-Inch Open Skillet Is A Deep Skillet That Holds More Than Other Pans This Size!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Open Skillet…
I’ve Have Used Probably Every Type Of Skillet Made But This Is It… The Best Skillet I’ve Ever Owned!
The “622” line of Cuisinart nonstick pan are the best we’ve ever owned and we would recommend them to anyone that wants a quality, well-made and balanced pan that cooks and cleans well.
- This might be the best pan I have ever owned. It cleans up in a breeze with oil and butter just pours out of the pan. It heats evenly and the lid helps keep messes to nothing.
- I absolutely love this pan. Best I’ve ever used and I’ve been cooking for a long time
- This is the best non-stick pan I have ever owned, and at a great price too.
- My husband makes crepes every week & he has used many pans over the years. This is the best pan to date!
- This is the best non-stick skillet I’ve ever had. It heats quickly, holds the heat, is completely non-stick, cleans easily. I just love it.
- Best frying pan I’ve ever owned. I think even without the nonstick surface it would be a great pan.
- This was the best choice I could have made.
- I have been a fan of Hard Anodized for years. This is one of the best brands. Sturdy. It Will last for years.
- This is the best pan in the world. I’ve purchased 2 of them for myself and bought 2 more for my daughters. I use it for everything.
- The BEST cooking grill that I have bought in years!! It is wonderful for meats as well as the vegs.
- After cooking for fifty-five years, I just had to write a on this pan. This is the best pan I ever cooked with, and I have bought many pans.
- The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Open Skillet is the best nonstick pan we ever had!
- This is hands-down the best skillet I have ever owned. It cooks to perfection and is incredibly easy to clean. Nothing sticks to this pan!
We Use The Cuisinart Skillet All The Time And It Works Wonderfully Going From The Stove Top Into The Oven, Which Is Exactly What I Was Looking For!
This is my go-to pan for the oven. I make everything in it. It’s great for roasting vegetables, and making fruit turnovers. I’ve had some blueberry spill out and bake on, but it still cleans up easily. It’s just the right size for two people, for roasting some chicken and vegetables, or French bread pizza (love how it crisps pizza crust).
- I selected this one for the size, price, oven-proof handles, and ratings from others. It did not disappoint.
- Pan that can go from the burner to the oven (cake, cornbread, tamale pie).
- Bought this to cook salmon and it turned out fantastic. I needed a pan that I could cook with on the stovetop then transfer into the oven for the remainder of the cooking. This pan did a great job.
- It’s nonstick but you can use metal on it and it’s dishwasher and oven safe.
- The perfect pan to add to our Cuisinart stove pans. We specifically needed a pan to transfer to the oven to broil and bake.
- I made chicken, it was great, the handles are great, it makes it easy to grab it and get it and pull it out of the oven. It’s great for baking!
- This Cuisinart Chef’s everyday pan is a great size, you can place it under the broiler, and it can go into an oven up to 500 degrees.
- I’ve used it to start on the stove and finish in the oven several times and it works just like they say.
- It can go from stovetop to oven which is great when making chicken parmesan. Saute the chicken in the pan then add sauce and cheese and put it over to finish. Great!
- Metal handles are oven-safe – you won’t have to worry about them melting in the oven
- I’ve had this pan for over 5 years now and I can say that it’s easily the first one I reach for whenever I need to prepare a dish in the oven, whether a lasagna, roasted vegetables, or a gratin dish. The pan has been incredibly durable and is a perfect size.
- Big enough for one-pot meals and goes right from stovetop to oven.
Wonderful Piece Of Cookware… The Large Size Makes Preparing Multiple Items (Bacon + Eggs, Multiple Burgers, Etc…) Fast And Easy!
Usually the anodized pans come in the really big turkey roasting size, big enough for thanksgiving dinner. I was happy to find this smaller size so I can make regular sized weekly dinners. these pans are great and truly nothing sticks to them, so much better quality than regular “no stick” pans.
- It has a nice weight, feels good in my hand, and the size is perfect for cooking for a family.
- I’ve needed a larger pan for a long time and finally purchased this one. I’m really happy with the size and my husband, who complains about pan size more than I do is extremely happy with it!
- This skillet is at best super large, got the 14 inches, allowing to cook a lot and other delicate items like fish or making Asian dishes with ease.
- We use this pan ALL the time. It holds more than other pans this size because the sides drop down straighter.
- The size of 14″ is perfect for large amounts of food.
- This pan is a great size for large skillet dinners. It is lightweight and easy to handle. I absolutely love it!
- Just the size I needed for my family.
- The size is perfect for making a stovetop casserole.
- The size is AWESOME—I can finally make more servings in one go.
- We have a big family and are always in search of the perfect size.
- Love the 14″ size and the helper handle is great.
- The size is handy for all types of cooking.
- A big pan is great for cooking your eggs and sausage all together.
- Nice and big so you can cook for a crowd if need be.
- This is a great skillet. It is big enough to cook large items and distribute heat beautifully.
- It heats pretty evenly and it’s big enough to cook a couple of things at the same time if you want to.
- Yes, it is big, however the bottom curves inward and the flat part is just over 10″ and it sits flat on my stove.
- The sides curve out 14 inches so it is a deep skillet that holds a large volume of food that is easy to cook because there is room to move it around.
Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Open Skillet is A Very Nice Pan That Can Cook Two Large T-bone Steaks At Once!
This has quickly become my everyday, every dish cooking tool. It does eggs, steak, sauces, cakes, chicken, veggies, everything with ease. It’s oven safe and there’s room for a lot of food inside it.
- I’ve made pork chops and steak with this so far, and it’s performed beautifully.
- This is a solid, well-made pan that takes high heat and grills steaks just right.
- I use it on top of the stove, and it browns pork chops, steaks, etc. to perfection with plenty of juices remaining for the sauce.
- Great size for cooking steaks. Even heating.
- I even cooked steak on it, and the even heat distribution made it come out perfectly.
- This pan grills steak and other meats beautifully and is very easy to clean.
- I wanted a nonstick pan that was big enough to hold 2 nice size steaks and I got it with this skillet.
- From Steaks to eggs, I find cooking on this pan to be easy.
- I have made everything from turkey burgers to steak to fajitas in here! It is a great alternative to the grill when it’s raining.
- The best pan to cook steaks with nice sear marks
- I have made everything from eggs to fish to steak in this pan and they all turn out beautifully.
- Great for grilling my steaks inside.
In summary, Cuisinart is made of Quantanium which is 50% harder than stainless steel, scratch-resistant, and gets better with use. It lasts up to 10 times longer, which means you can cook healthier for longer.
Quantanium is naturally occurring in some volcanic rocks, and it’s been in use in commercial applications for several years. This coating heats up to 500F while still allowing foods to stick to the pan before releasing them.
The Cuisinart 622-36H Chef’s Classic Open Skillet is a favorite for people looking for a large size pan that can go into the oven.
We also recommend reading Why Cuisinart Is A Good Brand
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Open Skillet!
- Many say Cuisinart Chef’s Classic is the best skillet they have ever owned.
- The biggest advantage by far is the ability to go from the stovetop to the oven with this oven-safe skillet. The metal handles are safe in the oven up to 500 degrees.
- The size of the 14 inch Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Open Skillet is very impressive and you can cook multiple items in it at the same time.
- It is an excellent skillet for cooking steak indoors.
You may also be interested in the Red Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor