Can’t live without your coffee in the morning? The Cuisinart Brew Central DCC-1200 coffee machine is designed to help you get your caffeine fix in no time…
This sturdy coffeemaker can make up to 12 cups of coffee and includes a bold brew feature that takes the guesswork out of choosing the right amount of strength for your drink.
The Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is an outstanding coffee machine that is incredibly easy to operate, makes great-tasting coffee, has all of the features you will ever need, looks great, and best of all is made by Cuisinart!
It also includes a 24-hour fully programmable timer, so you can have coffee ready and waiting when you wake up…
8 Reasons Why You Should Own The Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker…
Everyone Marvels At My Great Tasting Coffee… This Coffee Maker Will Definitely Make You Look Like A Coffee Connoisseur Extraordinaire!
Until now, the best tasting coffee I could brew came from a French press, which was messy but gave excellent coffee. This beats that. How good is the coffee? Easily as good or better than any coffee I’ve ever had in a coffee shop or restaurant, and I say that as a guy who is picky about coffee.
- This makes yummy coffee and I am crazy about my coffee.
- I am elated with the results of having great tasting coffee again.
- The coffee brews quickly and tastes great.
- It makes a great tasting hot cup of coffee. I was amazed at how much better the first cup of coffee tasted when compared to a Mr. Coffee 12 cup drip coffee maker.
- The cone filter works great, the water filter works great, and the coffee tastes wonderful!
- Over-all with this brewer I felt as though I received much more than I paid for. It’s stylish & makes a good tasting brew.
- It makes an excellent tasting cup of coffee.
- FINALLY, coffee that tastes just like it’s brewed at Starbucks. Yum!
- We are thrilled with this machine and the coffee tasted great!
- This maker puts water through the pipes hotter and gets more of the whatchamacallit out of the grounds. This gives a more robust flavor to the coffee in your cup.
- I have never tasted such a good home-brewed cup of coffee.
- It’s never bitter, even when we make it strong.
- I’ve tried cheaper options and I ALWAYS come back to this coffee pot because there is such a difference in how my coffee tastes.
- The coffee tastes great every time, even when it sits for a while.
- Overall, this coffee maker makes the best tasting coffee I’ve had at home, which to me is really the bottom line.
Now The Smell Of Coffee Is What Gets Me Up In The Morning As It Brews My Coffee And Its Waiting For Me!
I have used every feature available (from brewing on the spur-of-the-moment, using the 2-4 cup feature, and programming it so as to wake up to the aroma of fresh coffee waiting for me.
- I love the programmable feature.
- My husband loves the automatic timer feature because he likes his coffee ready and waiting when he gets up.
- I love that you can adjust the temp and program it and that it beeps to tell you when it’s done!
- It makes a delicious cup of coffee, stays heated for up to 4 hours with the automatic shutoff timer, allows you to schedule brewing, and has a reusable filter to reduce waste.
- I found this unit easy to program and the brew complete cycle beep lets you know when your coffee is ready.
- Very easy to program so I can wake up to the smell of fresh coffee every morning!
- I can program the coffee to be ready to help wake me up in the morning. (Do you know how awesome it is to have your NOSE wake you up rather than your ears??)
- After programming it, I set it to “auto-brew” and forget it until I want to drink coffee. It is the best coffee maker I’ve ever tried.
- The cherry on top is the programming function, which is quite easy to set up and allows to prepare the breakfast coffee calmly in the evening.
- I also like the ability to program the auto-shutoff time.
- The Cuisinart coffee maker is easy to program and a snap to set up for brewing. I just put the coffee and water in the night before, and it’s set to brew.
The Cuisinart Brew Central Uses Cone Filters (Not Basket), Improving The Consistency Of The Coffee Making When Making Only 2 To 4 Cups!
Best coffee maker on the market, IMO. It’s hard to fine a cone filter type anywhere. This guy is very reliable and just a workhorse. We use two of these at work and they last at least 3 to 4 years with almost continual use during day shift. Way to go Cuisinart!
- I love the cone filter because I think it brews a better cup of coffee.
- The cone filter works great, the water filter works great, and the coffee tastes wonderful!
- Excellent coffee… so much better tasting with a cone filter.
- I went back to a cone style filter machine… beats the heck out of the basket style I suffer with for a year.
- The best coffee maker, I like this one because of the cone filter.
- I love the fact that the filter cone is built into the top. No swinging out and dripping over the counter.
- The coffee is so much better with the cone-shaped (rather than basket) for brewing and flavor.
- I like all the features of this coffeemaker; a simple, no-frills design, a cone filter which, in my opinion, provides more flavor than basket filter models.
- The combination of the shower water head and cone filter provides the best tasting cup of coffee I’ve ever had from a drip coffee maker.
- I like the cone filters much better than the standard “basket”.
- We like this coffee maker a lot. We didn’t know if we would like the cone filter, but it is great. It concentrates all of the coffee or tea in a smaller area for the water to go through, so you get a more intense taste.
- I find the cone-shaped filter basket provides a more robust flavor than our previous flat bottom coffee maker.
- This is my first Cuisinart coffee maker and I absolutely love it. It makes awesome coffee and you will use 1/3 less coffee than other makers since it has a cone-shaped filter.
- I don’t know if it’s because of the brewing temperature or the cone-shaped filter, but this machine seems to get all the flavor from the coffee.
The Cuisinart Has 1-4 Or 5-12 Cup Settings – If You Select 1-4, It Double Heats To Ensure That Such A Small Amount Is As Hot As If You Made More!
I also love the option for when you are making a smaller serving 1-4 cup you push the little button on the left and it makes sure the smaller brew is as hot since it is dumping into a large carafe that risks it losing heat.
- I also love the special feature it has that allows you to brew a decent small pot of coffee if you just want a cup or two.
- This coffee machine has a really cool option that’s perfect for me! It has a button for 1-4 cups, as well as a heat setting, so the temperature is piping hot for my usual 1-2 cups of coffee every morning.
- The 1-4 cup function is awesome and I use it frequently… It superheats the water for small batches and really works!
- This coffee maker consistently makes a good “HOT” cup of coffee whether it is set to 4 cups or makes a full 12 cup pot.
- The 1-4 cup setting is remarkable. Used daily. Coffee will be ready before you get your boots on.
- I used the “1-4 c” extra hot water push button both mornings. I can’t imagine a better coffee pot!
- The 1- to 4-Cup feature (when making less than 5 cups) works great since I rarely make more than 4 cups, and basically ‘double heats’ the water, which ensures my little pot will be just as hot as a full pot of coffee.
- I love being able to brew only 4 cups, and being able to control heat is awesome.
- We normally make just 4 cups each morning. The brewer has a switch for small batches (I think it heats the water differently). The end result is a great cup of coffee.
- I’m amazed at the piping hot coffee in smaller quantities (1-4 cups).
Great Retro Styling, No Unnecessary Bells, And Whistles Mean Less Of A Chance For Things To Break – Sometimes Less Really Is More!
It has a minimal number of buttons, the configuration and timer are easy to program, the coffee will stay hot for a fixed amount of time when you choose so, and the manual on/off switch looks old-style and charming.
- I love the design, it’s simple and classy and very easy to use.
- Simply an excellent coffee maker that delivers a hot, lovely, full-bodied cup of coffee time after time.
- I love this coffee pot! Extremely easy to operate with very basic “old school” switches and knobs.
- It also looks great and doesn’t take up much room.
- I have to keep it simple, or my husband won’t know what to do and this machine is simple and beautiful at the same time.
- From a styling standpoint, it’s a handsome machine-a bit retro and yet modern at the same time.
- I love this coffee maker. It is easy to use and clean.
- Whether you’re considering the DCC-1200 for aesthetic reasons (its great retro design), or for its many useful features (what more could you want?), or for Cuisinart’s reputation, you won’t regret your decision to buy this outstanding coffeemaker!
- I like the retro look of the machine and it fits in nicely with my other stainless steel appliances.
- It looks sharp in sleek silver and black – very retro – on our countertop.
- This coffeemaker looks really cool. Kinda retro, but in brushed steel to go in stainless kitchens.
- I like the retro look and the simplicity of operation.
- It looks and feels substantial, and the retro design and stainless steel exterior provide a sleek look on the counter.
It Has All The Features I Needed Including The Ability To Adjust The Power Off Timer Length And A Self Clean Button!
I can’t say enough about the DCC-1200… automatic off… self cleaning function, beautiful black and stainless steel, retro look to it. Awesome product!
- These are great coffee makers. A couple of features I love are the self-clean mode, the timer, and auto shut off.
- Another feature that I find useful is the self-clean mode. A light comes on to notify you it’s time to clean the coffee maker.
- This unit also has a self-cleaning mode which is a nice feature.
- It’s easy to clean the pot and I like that it has the self-clean feature.
- The “clean needed” feature is also a plus and easy to put into a self-clean mode.
- Easy to clean, easy to use, easy to set, auto-set for morning brews, adjustable heating surface, a self-cleaning mechanism, and the gold filter (no paper!).
- The second best thing is the self-cleaning light which tells you when it needs to be cleaned, then it does the dirty work for you!
- It has a handy self-cleaning mode that I use about every six months or so along with Brew Rite coffee maker cleaner.
- This is a great looking, low maintenance workhorse that makes great coffee.
- I like the feature that tells you when it’s time to clean itself. Even with our water softener not making our water super soft, it’s been a few months and I still haven’t had to do the self-clean on this yet.
- The self-cleaning feature is terrific and a warning light will flash to notify when calcium buildup is interfering with the machine’s functioning mechanism
I Love That I Can Add Cream To My Coffee And It Is Still Hot… Like The Hot, You Get From A Restaurant Hot… It’s Perfect!
The coffee that this machine makes is WONDERFUL. The ability to choose the heat setting of the coffee is SO nice. We use the Medium setting and trust me that is hotter than any coffee that you will get from your standard models. It is easy to use, easy to fill, easy to program.
- I love this coffee maker. The function to brew hotter coffee is fabulous.
- The coffee tastes fantastic (much hotter, too).
- I could not imagine wanting my coffee any hotter!
- Well folks, I really like the coffee maker. It makes the coffee quickly and quite hot, much hotter than my last coffee maker.
- The coffee brews quickly and is much hotter than my previous coffeemaker.
- I particularly like the ability to make the coffee hotter and stronger than the previous model we had.
- The coffee is hotter than your normal coffeemaker and we really like the feature of being able to adjust the temperature.
- The other nice feature about it is that you can select to have hotter or super hot water.
- I notice the coffee is hotter when poured than from our previous coffeemaker, and a timer prevents it from frying in the carafe.
- The coffee tastes great, and if you want it even hotter, there’s a setting for that. I think the “normal” setting is fine, but everyone’s got different tastes.
It Is The Best Coffee Maker I’ve Used… It Makes The Best Coffee I’ve Ever Made!
Having owned and used this coffee maker for 18+ months now I can safely say, without hesitation, that it makes the best coffee ever!
- I can always trust Cuisinart for the best tasting coffee.
- This is by far my favorite coffee maker that I’ve ever had.
- Best coffee maker I have used at home
- I’ve owned several drip coffeemakers over the years. The Cuisinart is the best by far.
- Superlative coffeemaker! Best homemade coffee I’ve ever had!
- I have owned and used and borrowed other machines, but this is the best coffee machine you can get for the money.
- In a nutshell, it makes the best cup of coffee that I have ever had at home and equals, if not exceeds the quality, rich flavor, and aroma of my favorite coffee shops here in Boston.
- It is the best coffee maker I’ve ever tried. We are very pleased with it.
- The best coffee maker we’ve ever bought.
- I am totally convinced that this is the best coffee maker available for the money. Maybe even for more money!
- This coffee maker is the best! I love all of the features! Particularly. The coffee gets pre-soaked if you’re making less than 4 cups! If you’re really picky about your coffee, this machine has to be the best, for the money!
- FINALLY, the best coffeemaker out there! I’ve gone through about 6 coffeemakers in the past 2-3 years. Cuisinart has, at long last, put out the best there is.
In summary, the Cuisinart DCC-1200 Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a remarkable coffee maker.
Throw on your robe and slippers, grab a cup of coffee and start your day. You can do all this while enjoying the fresh taste of the Cuisinart Brewing System.
This brand also features here…
The Brew Central Coffee Maker from Cuisinart brings together a superior brewing system with an easy to operate control panel. This coffeemaker is so simple to use; you won’t have to worry about wasting any fresh coffee.
We also recommend reading Is Cuisinart Is A Good Brand For Kitchen Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Cuisinart Brew Central 12 Cup Programmable Coffeemaker!
This brand also features on my best coffee machine brands list found here… Best Coffee Machine Brands: Good, Excellent, & Amazing Brands
- The Cuisinart makes great-tasting coffee. Even better than coffee shops or restaurants.
- Easily programmable settings. You can set it at night to be ready for you when you wake up.
- It uses cone filters that produce much better-tasting coffee.
- The Cuisinart has 1-4 or 5-12 cup settings and both settings make the coffee just as hot.
- It looks amazing with great retro styling.
- The coffee machine has a self-cleaning mode – does all the hard work for you.
- This Cuisinart coffee maker makes HOTTER coffee.
- Many Cuisinart customers believe it is the best coffee maker they have ever owned and it also makes the best coffee.
You may also be interested in Is Krups A Good Brand and the Cuisinart DCC-3200P1 DCC-3200CP Perfectemp Coffee Maker, 14 Cup Programmable