The highly-rated and very popular Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler is an awesome multi-purpose countertop cooker that is so versatile it can be used as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle.
The versatile Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler adjusts to suit your needs and can help you master breakfast, lunch, and dinner. From perfectly cooked pancakes to juicy grilled burgers, now’s there’s no need for multiple appliances.
The innovative heating elements on this hybrid contact grill/panini/sandwich press do it all in one place. The nonstick plates are removable and easy to clean, so you can spend less time doing dishes.
Below we have listed the top 7 reasons why reviewers say it is a must-have for any kitchen and the goto appliance for gifting to others…
The Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler Is A Very Versatile Countertop Cooker And With Removable Plates, It Is Incredibly Easy To Clean!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler…
Stop Buying Overprice Quesadillas And Paninis! This Makes Awesome Quesadillas, Use Plenty Of Butter, Cheese Won’t Even Stick To This Thing!
I love this grill! I love all of it’s funtions! I have been using this now for about 6 months and it is awesome.
I can open it all of the way up and grill or grill by pressing or make sandwiches. What sets this apart from outdoor grills is nothing can fall through. I make all of my veggies on this and they are perfect every time. This also drains the fat in a little collector on the back.
There isn’t anything you can’t make on this grill. I have made brisket, a whole turkey breast, a half of chicken, a beef roast, kabobs, fish, hash browns, if you can think it you can grill it!
- This Griddler is awesome! It is sooooo easy to cook with and clean.
- Overall time from getting into the kitchen to eating my meal is about 15 min — unprecedented, and really awesome when you come home exhausted from work.
- This grill is the perfect solution. It’s a win-win! You can make it fold flat which is super awesome! I’ve cooked pancakes, hamburgers, and tortillas so far and haven’t had any issues with it.
- Awesome little indoor grill/griddle. Cooks very well and distributes the heat evenly.
- On the grill settings, the SEAR function is awesome, use it all the time and it still heats like it did on Day 1.
- By purchasing the waffle plates you add even more versatility to this awesome machine and save having one other appliance.
- This thing is awesome! I have a lot of kitchen appliances that get used once then stored but not this Griddler.
- The heating is even and consistent. Just a little (and I mean little) butter and stuff tastes awesome and does NOT stick!
- It tastes so fresh and veggies are awesome on it.
- What’s even more awesome is the drip tray that’s embedded underneath for easy storage and less mess.
- This thing is awesome. I use it for quesadillas, chicken, hot dogs, grilled cheese, even steak!
- Awesome grill for countertop cooking!
I Love The Fact That I Can Use It In The Closed Or Open Position To Cook And The Results Are The Same – Awesome!
This little griddle is awesome! I purchased it for my husband for Christmas. He has used it at least three times a week since he’s gotten it! He does pancakes, sausage, eggs and bacon for breakfast on the weekends, ribs, hot dogs, burgers, chicken breasts, pork chops, grilled cheese, even veggies for dinner. This griddle does it all! Clean up is so easy too. This is by far the best small appliance I have ever purchased!
- This is an awesome product. We use it to make panini, grilled cheese, eggs and bacon, waffles, pancakes, everything really you would use a frying pan for.
- And unlike most indoor grills, you can control the temperature with the Griddler. That’s awesome because you won’t wind up with anything charred.
- This Griddler is awesome! I’ve had it for over a year and use it every day if not twice a day.
- My Griddler is awesome! I’ve grilled veggies — eggplant, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, and lots more with great results.
- I get the best charring when I cook on sear heat.
- This is an awesome grill. The sear feature is what sold me but it’s got so much more. There are many grills out there but this one will not disappoint.
- I was amazed at the results with chicken thighs — good sear and done in 7 to 8 minutes.
- Paninis were perfect.
- This grill does an awesome job of cooking food! Just as good as outside BBQing! A good quality grill that is very easy to clean.
- Makes awesome Cubanos, grilled cheese, grilled chops on the flat griddles.
- It would be an awesome gift.
- This is an awesome appliance. It is made very well and does everything it says it will. I like to make melts with it because you can cook your burger on the grill and griddle up your bread and other ingredients on the grill.
If You’re An Apartment Dweller And Love The Taste Of Grilled Food Then This Is The Appliance For You!
If you live in an apartment, this thing is amazing. I am a breakfast man and I hate washing dishes so the Griddler is perfect! I am way more impressed with this than the Foreman grill.
- I and my boyfriend use this all the time and we love it. It’s perfect for our apartment since we can’t have a grill on our deck. I love how it fits the size of whatever item your grilling.
- Awesome for apartment living.
- I purchased these for all my kids (adults). They all graduated from college and figured this was a great appliance that would do multiple things for them to start out and take up less space in their apartments.
- Great appliance for apartment dwellers (or homeowners) seeking year-round grilling.
- Works great for breakfast meals but also for grilling a steak for one since I now live in a small apartment without access to an outdoor grill!
- Perfect kitchen addition for Singles or a couple in an apartment.
- Love this little grill. We’re currently in an apartment and it is compact enough to not be bothersome.
- I live in a basement apartment with no stove and rely on the Griddler for dinner just about every night.
- We were away from home in an apartment and used this to make many of the meats we would usually grill in our backyard.
- I love this! In an apartment where we can’t have a grill, no AC this is great when you don’t want to turn on the oven. Cooks burgers evenly, chicken breasts, paninis. Then use the flat top for pancakes!
- We love this item for our small apartment!
- Since I live in an apartment, we are not allowed to have grills. This way we are able to have the grilled foods we love without getting in trouble for grilling!
This Is The Best Thing I Bought For My Apartment!
Got for daughter living in apartment where outdoor grills are not allowed. She loves it. Truly smoke free and large enough to make two totally different things at once.
- I love this Griddler! I live in an apartment, so having an outdoor grill is a no-no. I use this Griddler almost every night to cook, and I love it.
- Amazing product that saved me so much time in the kitchen. Cooks food faster with double-sided heat. Great for apartments or houses without a yard for grills.
- This grill\griddle cooks things evenly and fits well in my small apartment.
- Great college apartment gift!
- This is great for the apartment or home and makes a killer panini!
- I live in an apartment with a small kitchen and this is compact and packs a great punch.
- It is well built, easy to clean, and good for saving room by combining multiple appliances in one package! Something I can’t get enough of when living in a little apartment.
- Oh, how I love this grill! I’m temporarily living in an apartment and I don’t have much with me. This serves many purposes. It would also be great for campers!
- My apartment complex does not allow for grills on the deck so this Griddler is great for satisfying grilling needs.
- Very handy appliance for apartment dwellers, singles, and couples.
- I live in a small apartment and a BBQ isn’t really something I have much space with, especially with a hyper dog. But, this is a great substitute option.
- It’s easy to clean, the grill is light and perfect to have when you live in small apartments.
This Is Light Years Ahead Of The George Forman Grill, Cannot Even Compare!
I have a restaurant and have used 6 different brands of Panini grills in the last twelve years. This little Cuisinart unit stands up to the very expensive commercial brands, especially for the price. None of the other consumer brands of Panini grills got hot enough to do the job efficiently, especially Breville and George Foreman brand.
- I used to really like George Forman grills. Still do. I have several of them. I just like this Cuisinart a little better… Easy cleanup and doesn’t take a lot of space on the counter.
- This isn’t just a “George Forman Grill” style device. You can flip it open and use it as an indoor grill, or by flipping the plates you can use this as an indoor griddle when your stove is full.
- So much easier to clean than George Forman.
- I like this so much better than the George Foreman grill that I had, which did not have removable plates.
- This beats George Foreman’s grill by a mile! It does everything it should superbly.
- I simply love this product. I’ve been using a George Foreman grill for a couple of years. It’s an okay product except when it comes to cleaning it. THAT’S where the Griddler really beats it, hands down.
- What honestly caught my eye was the drip pan on this versus the old-style messy one on the George Forman grill so I was sold, to be completely honest this has so much more than that reversible plates easy cleaning and absolute true temperature settings. Do yourself buy this “WOW”
- I have a George Foreman grill… Large, Super Large Outdoor Electric Grill, and a small size Foreman grill and there isn’t much comparison… hands down this do what I expected and I would buy it again.
- I told myself I would never buy a George Forman grill again due to the insane cleanup process but this has been a breeze to clean up since you can just pop off the plates and place in the dishwasher.
- Great product. I would recommend it way over George Forman grills.
- Had a George Foreman one and it cooked good but the clean-up was horrible. This one was so easy as the cooking plates come off of it and are reversible with a flat side.
I Used To Dread Cleaning My George Forman Grill But This Thing Is A Snap Thanks To The Removable Plates!
Best grill yet. I used to have a George Forman grill, but gave it away after using my new Cuisinart. It cooks evenly, has a built in drip-pan (big bonus) and it is a snap to clean. It wasn’t as big as I thought it would be, but it cooks two large sandwiches comfortably and that’s what most grills are designed to do.
- Just as described, works great, no mess like George Forman, grease stays in one place, not all over the cooktop. Fantastic Grill!
- This Griddler is far more Versatel and much, much easier to clean than the George Foreman I had!
- I originally had a George Forman which I used and liked. The Cuisinart gives the added function of laying flat which is especially good for T-bones and pancakes.
- With the Foreman, you have absolutely no control over temp settings. The Cuisinart offers much more control depending on what and how much you are cooking.
- So much easier to clean than my old George Forman without removal plates.
- I previously owned George Foreman grills and wanted a change. This is definitely superior to any product I have used before.
- This thing is great. We replaced an old George Forman grill with this and glad we did! Removable griddles are amazing, lays out flat if needed, heats perfectly.
- I have had a couple of the George Foreman grills and this Cuisinart beats them all.
- Wonderful product! I had the George Foreman Grill before this one, and it was ok, but didn’t cook even close to as even as this little guy does.
- After years of fighting George Foreman’s grill, I scored a TKO with this “Griddler”.
- I have now owned three different electric grills, two of which were George Forman products, this one, by far, surpasses all of them.
- So easy to clean so never get the slimy, smelly grill plates like you would with a George Foreman-esque product.
This Is Absolutely My Favorite Kitchen Gadget Right Now. It Works Great As A Panini Press And I’ve Made Quite A Few Different Types Of Sandwiches With It!
The Panini’s are incredibly delicious. Prior to this purchase, we used to occasionally eat Panini’s at our local Corner Bakery Café (a chain restaurant in So.Cal.), but ours taste just as good as theirs (if not better), and ours are much cheaper, too! We cook the Panini’s on high for four minutes.
- The grill plates have 2 sides, one for grilling stakes or panini sandwiches, and the other side for grilling pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.. It is easy to set the temperature to handle different items.
- Plates are reversible for grill-marks or flat panini sandwiches and other non-grill items.
- The grill top cover can be adjusted to lie flat on the grill base plate to make a panini.
- I absolutely LOVE this panini maker. One of the best things is that I could make two large sandwiches at the same time.
- Three months in and I love this Griddler. It was bought for paninis, but it is now the most used cooking device in the kitchen. In addition to any type of sandwich, we’ve grilled everything on this from pork chops to chicken breasts to hamburgers to thin strip steaks.
- With this grill, I have been making chicken panini’s, chicken sandwiches all over the place and it is really very easy
- I particularly like the Panini feature.
- Until we got this I didn’t even know what a panini was. Now that we have this, the panini is a fifth food group ( along with chocolate, bacon, coffee, and beer).
- It opens up and becomes a full open grill or snaps into place for grilling panini bread sandwiches with the perfection of crunch and munch.
- I have seen different panini makers on people’s wedding registries since and have liked this so much that I have called my friends and suggested they take their panini maker off their list and add this instead.
I Make My Own Bread And Use This Machine To Make The Best Panini Sandwiches; They Come Out Perfectly Pressed, Deliciously Crisp, And With Perfectly Melted Cheese
It is without a doubt the best appliance we have in our kitchen. We wanted a Griddler that could make panini sandwiches. It is a terrific panini maker. It is fun to experiment with different sandwiches, and we have yet to make a bad one.
- I use panini grills for my restaurant and so far nothing compares with the value of the Cuisinart Griddler.
- A panini maker – it makes great sandwiches – crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside. The cheese melts nicely and doesn’t burn.
- I love the unit and it is a staple in my kitchen. I primarily use it as a panini press and it does an excellent job.
- The floating cover allows you to pretty much panini anything, from very thick to very thin.
- Easy for the whole family to make Paninis!!
- This unit isn’t finding its way off the countertop any time soon. Everyone from our teenagers to us adults love making paninis with this.
- The GR4N is like the Swiss Army knife of panini makers/griddles.
- Good hinge for fat panini’s.
- The Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler is a perfect panini maker for a family.
- Paninis and burgers came out great!
- It makes great paninis love the peanut butter and banana paninis, as well as grilled meats and chicken.
- Since most of the panini makers DON’T have removable plates, this feature makes this item a no-brainer.
- We have used it approximately 15 times, primarily for grilling paninis which it does beautifully.
- I follow the cooking instructions that came with the Griddler and the paninis consistently come out great.
- We love to make paninis, tuna melts, and waffles in it.
- My wife is a panini freak and loves how it evenly melts the cheese on both sides without burning the bread.
- Turn some turkey and cheese into an amazing panini.
Plates Are Removable For Easy Nonstick Cleanup In The Sink Or The Dishwasher
I also like the ease of removing the plates with just a button. I was scared it would be a headache, but it’s stupid easy. They just snap off. Also, the plates came clean with no issues in hot soapy water.
- The grill plates are non-stick and are easily removed for easy cleaning.
- And the fact that you can remove the cooking plates with the push of a button and clean them in the dishwasher is a plus.
- This is the very first one that actually IS easy to clean. Just remove the 2 cooking plates, and rinse clean with hot running water.
- The plates are very easy to remove and clean extremely easy. I know you can wash in the dishwasher, but I let them cool and then hand wash them.
- The grilling plates are easily removable and dishwasher safe.
- I love the fact not only that the grill plates are removable and reversible, but that they’re dishwasher safe.
- Very easy to remove and clean the Non-Stick plates for cleaning, with a little hot water, and soap, plates look like new again, ready for next use.
- LOVE that the plates are easy to remove and are dishwasher safe.
- Clean up is simple! The grill plates can be removed which makes clean up extremely simple.
The Griddle/Grill Plates Can Be Removed Super Easily And They Are Non-stick So They Clean Right Up!
The best part about it is that the clean-up is much easier than a regular grill. The plates are removable, a feature I was looking forward to, and they are reversible with a griddle (flat) on one side and grill (with ridges) on the other side. They are very easy to remove and put back, so easy to clean.
- The best feature by far though is the removable plates that go straight into the dishwasher for pain-free cleanup.
- When we were finished eating we removed the grill plates, just pop them out, & put them in the sink with soapy water. They washed up nice & clean, all the way clean, & then when dry popped them back in.
- Cleanup is a breeze–the non-stick cooking plates are lightweight, easy to remove, and clean.
- Most of all, I love the removable plates. Not only can you flip them around for flat and grill surfaces with a side-by-side option making this excellent for burgers and pancakes, but it is easily cleaned!
- And given the cook surfaces are removable, cleanup is a snap either in the sink or by throwing the plates into the dishwasher.
- The removable/reversible grill/griddle is a charm to use and broadens the type of cooking you can do with it.
- Clean up is very easy, just release the grill/griddle plates and wash.
- You could be the worst cook and still fair well with this! It’s also very easy to clean with removable plates and a removable drip tray.
- I love the removable plates. I just snap them off and put them in the dishwasher to clean.
- Once cool, the grill plates are easily removed, and cleaning with a sponge and soap is a snap.
- The removable grill plates make this much more practical than my previous press.
- Not only does it have a non-stick finish, but you can also remove them and put them in the dishwasher! What a deal!!
The Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler Is A Very Unique Appliance Which Is Very Versatile!
There are many other versions of this type of appliance out there, but none matched the quality or the versatility of the Cuisinart in this price range.
- Overall a fantastic appliance that’s easy to take care of and very versatile!
- It really seems like the design team that produced this incorporated a number of different ideas and functions to produce a truly versatile unit.
- The Cuisinart GR-4 is simply the best grill/griddle I’ve owned. It is easy to use and so versatile we use it every day.
- This thing is so versatile… panini’s, pancakes, hamburgers, oh and the grilled cheeses’ you can make…….wow!
- I also like the versatility of the grill and the temperature range. This is a wonderful grill!
- This device is very versatile, easy to use, and easy to clean.
- I also have one for my RV…it is so versatile and easy to use and clean.
- This is such a versatile little grill! It can be used as a press, grill, or griddle and takes up very little counter space.
- I really like the versatility of this product. It works very well in all setups.
- We have only had this for about 4 months but I can tell you it is easy to use and is extremely versatile.
- I love this machine for its versatility.
- We haven’t used a frying pan or pancake griddle since we purchased this! Have used it for burgers, paninis, pancakes, sausage…very versatile!
- It’s super versatile, great for two people, and can really cook/grill/press almost anything you would like. I’ve grilled chicken, burgers, fish, vegetables, sandwiches, bacon, pancakes, toast…love it!
No Need For Several Appliances When This One Is So Multi-Functional!
This is a terrific multi gadget for the kitchen. We also ordered the waffle plates which makes great waffles. Was able to throw out the old waffle maker and the George Foreman grill. Couldn’t be happier!
- Great multi-purpose tabletop grill and griddle!
- Love the sleek design, easy cleanup, and multifunction.
- Great multi-purpose cooker!
- Just love this multi-purpose grill, easy to clean and use, and grills sandwiches and quesadillas perfectly, Compact so can leave it out on the bench for quick use, the swivel top great for panini sandwiches.
- Wonderful multi-tasking kitchen small appliance. Great for doing Cuban sandwiches – but also for quick warm-ups of any solid food item – easy to clean and high quality.
- This is a multi-task griddle that I use for preparing breakfast and at dinner.
- Just a fantastic, multi-dimensional product that cooks eggs, chicken breasts, salmon filets, in a snap.
- I love that it’s multi-purpose (great when you want to grill but it’s raining).
- Both my wife and I love this well-made and multi-use appliance!
- We definitely will take it with us on the boat; its ease and multi-uses outweigh the space it will take.
- The Cuisinart Griddler is really a multi-purpose grill. I’ve owned other grills that are heavy, bulky, one temperature setting, and difficult to clean. This Griddler looks good, you control the temperature, and it’s easy to clean.
- An awesome multi-purpose product that saves me space and time!
I Have Bought Two More To Give As Gifts And This Is Now My Go-to Housewarming Gift!
This grill is one of the premier counter top grill/griddles on the market. My father in law had one and now I have one and gave one as a gift to a friend.
- I give this machine as a gift often. The receivers love it as much as we do.
- This was a gift for my boyfriend last Christmas. He uses it habitually for his sandwiches and says it’s his favorite gift ever.
- I love this so much I ordered one as a gift to my son and his family.
- You will love this Griller. I bought another as a gift.
- Liked mine so much, bought three more for gifts n they loved them.
- This is a Christmas gift & I am very happy with it.
- I gave this as a gift to my son and he loves it.
- This panini maker is very nice & will make a great gift.
- I initially bought this as a Christmas gift for my mom, however, after using it myself I decided to get one of my own.
- My husband’s little face lit up when he opened his Christmas gift and saw the Griddler!
- I even bought one as a gift for the parents. They love theirs as well.
- Love the Griddler. I’ve bought three of them, for myself & as gifts.
- I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my mom. She really likes it. Believe me, it’s hard to please that woman.
- It would be an awesome gift.
- I bought 3 more as gifts and my recipients are delighted!
- This would make a great gift for newlyweds or for families with kids ages 9 and older.
- I love this machine and have purchased several more as gifts.
Loved It So Much Bought Each Of My Kids One As Well As Gave A Few For Christmas Gifts!
- Great gift for college students, etc.
- I give these as gifts and people love them.
- This was a Christmas gift for my daughter. She loves it and uses it a lot for grilling sandwiches and to grill and cook other things as well.
- I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Dad who loves to grill. He has made everything from burgers to pancakes and really likes how easy it is to use and clean.
- Bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister and she loves it, she uses it every time she cooks, and no complaints.
- Given as a gift to 2 separate people—-I got a great response from both.
- I bought this as a late wedding gift/birthday gift, and the feedback I have been receiving has been very positive.
- Purchase as a Christmas gift for girlfriend. She loves this thing!
- I bought this as a gift for my mother and she loves it.
- The perfect gift… even if it is for you!
In summary, you can’t go wrong with the Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler as it is a top-quality machine at a good price. It is perfect for any kitchen however because of its compact size it is ideal for apartments, RVs, and even for camping.
With the Cuisinart Griddler, you don’t need a lot of extra kitchen appliances – just this one fully functional, space-saving appliance that does the work of five.
It replaces your toaster, grill, panini press, full-size grill, and contact grill giving you the perfect place to prepare everything from appetizers to desserts.
This brand also features here…
The pre-programmed digital timer allows you to control cooking times with precision for even results every time. It’s so easy and so much fun to use you’ll find yourself making some of your favorite meals again and again!