"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
|>>>> Save Money With TODAYS DEALS - See what discounts you can get today!|
The Coleman camping cot with air mattress and pump is not only very comfortable to sleep on it also allows you to sleep off the hard uneven ground and away from the creepy crawlies…
Because the Coleman camping cot is off the ground it creates much needed extra storage space under the bed, makes it easier to put on your shoes and socks by sitting on the edge of the bed, and it even has side tables for your drinks, phones, torches, and books!
11 Reasons Why The Portable Coleman Camping Cot With Air Mattress Provides The Ultimate Camping Experience!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Coleman Camping Cot…
The Coleman Camping Cot Is The Next Best Thing To Bringing Your Bed With You!
It is obviously not as comfortable as a normal bed but it was the best camping experience I have ever had. Didn’t wake up with sore bodies and with the sheets and blankets we added, it was almost just like home.
- Talk about a happy camper! This is probably my best camping purchase ever. Once you have this bad boy you can never go back to sleeping on an air mattress on the floor.
- This is a great product… the best cot I’ve ever owned.
- It was seriously the best sleep we’ve had camping.
- The best camping bed ever!
- As far as I am concerned, this is the best camping cot you could ever have.
- Comfortable and sturdy – best night’s sleep at a festival in years.
- I will never sleep on anything other than a cot ever again. Best air mattress I’ve ever had.
- This cot was the best solution I found anywhere.
- Work perfectly. It was almost like sleeping at home. Best camping accessory I’ve ever bought!
- Sleep like a baby while camping. The best thing to happen to camping since tents.
- We are seriously obsessed with this bed for camping! It might be my all-time best camping splurge.
- My 6’2″ husband said it gave him the best night’s sleep he’d ever had when camping.
- Best night’s sleep I have ever had camping and I have a terrible back.
It’s Amazing How Much Better Camping Is When The Air Mattress Is Up Off The Ground!
Not only is it up off of the ground, so my 36 year old disabled ass doesn’t have to cry every time I get in and out of my sleeping bag, my suitcase FITS UNDERNEATH THE BED. What?!?!?! Under bed storage. Bam!
- It keeps you off the ground no more sleeping on cold, hard ground!
- I love being elevated off the ground a reasonable bit which makes getting in and out of the bed effortless, also lifts you up above from the goodness knows whats.
- Being elevated off the ground made the camping experience a little VIP.
- It was also really nice to not be on the ground too. It almost felt like a real bed. My husband, toddler, and I were able to sleep comfortably and move without disturbing each other.
- My wife and I LOVE this bed. It is extremely comfy, and it is so nice to be up off the ground.
- It keeps you off the ground, which for starters gets you off the lumpy ground which might have a rock or branch/root you missed when trying to level the area.
- I love that it keeps me off the ground so I’m not kicking in any dirt or debris into my sleeping bags.
- Also just in case of any raining camp floods, we would be off the ground and dry.
- It makes it easy to get out of bed when you are not on the ground, for all ages.
- The cot is wonderful, it felt awesome to be up off the ground while camping.
- I liked the fact it keeps you off of the ground, we sleep in a tent, but I just like knowing bugs have to work a bit harder to crawl into bed with us lol.
The Coleman Camping Cot Is Comfortable To Sleep On!
We both agreed that we could easily camp for 30 days with these beds! And I’m only 8 weeks out of surgery and these 8 days camping were the best sleep I’ve had in months! REALLY REALLY pleased that we can still camp in comfort!
- I was thoroughly impressed not only with how comfortable it was but how durable.
- This, however, is so comfortable that we even used it as our nightly bed for a solid month while moving house recently.
- My significant other and I are both large tall people, we both slept comfortably on this bed.
- It was more comfortable than any air mattress I have ever slept on!
- I am not a small person, and it took everything I threw at it. Excellent investment in camping comfort!
- We had even support across the whole bed so we could sleep comfortably on our own sides of the bed or cuddle in the middle without ending up in a hole.
- This worked perfectly for me the air stayed in the mattress for the whole week and I found rolling over on my side was no problem at all so any person that has a few aging issues I think you would be surprised how comfortable it really is.
- I am SO THANKFUL that I chose it. It was AMAZINGLY comfortable and so easy to deflate/breakdown each morning.
- This cot makes sleeping outside/away 100% more comfortable.
- It’s super comfortable and doesn’t feel like an air mattress, more like a bed.
- Wow – this is Camping? I can not believe how comfortable this is.
It Is Even Easier To Get Dressed And Put Shoes And Socks On While Sitting On The Edge Of The Bed!
The fact that it has the frame makes it so you don need to have a super thick air mattress, plus it is better because you have a place to sit in your tent. When you sit on the end of it, its just like sitting on the end of a regular bed that you would have at home.
- It’s nice when your my age to sit on the edge of the bed to put your shoes and socks on instead of on the ground.
- I love it because it’s a sense of home when you can sit on your bed and put your shoes on.
- Plus it is easier to get dressed and put shoes on while sitting on the edge of the bed.
- The height was perfect for normal people and we could sit at the edge and put on shoes.
- I weight 260 and I could sit on the edge to put socks and shoes on.
- Secure enough to sit on while dressing.
- It also is nicer when you are getting dressed in the morning to have a place to sit while putting on pants, socks, and shoes.
- The height of the cot is good for sitting to put on shoes, etc., and also provided the height hubby’s bad knees require to easily enter and exit.
- I love the “nightstands”, and being able to sit on the bed and pull on shoes or boots is fantastic.
The Elevated Cot Creates Extra Storage Space For Your Tent!
It was so nice having the bed raised off the ground for multiple reason! Was able to store gear, clothing, storage bags under the bed which allows more floor space in the tent! Was easier to keep the kids off the bed and the SAND!
- The way this folds allows a ton of storage under the cot.
- It was also nice to have storage under the bed in the tent.
- Very comfy, and great to have the under bed storage area to keep personal items neatly out of the way.
- It is very easy to set-up and has great storage underneath.
- The space under the bed made for great storage to maximize room in the tent.
- Not only was this super comfy, but there’s also lots of room for storage underneath, keeping your tent floor tidy.
- I also loved having all of the storage space underneath the bed.
- The height of the cot is great to allow the storage of gear and other items. I can’t imagine camping without this setup now.
- It gives you extra room underneath so you don’t lose out on storage space in your tent.
- The bonus is all the covers for our camping stuff fit under the cot great storage space!
- Provides a lot of storage space underneath the bed.
- The extra storage space created by the cot being elevated is a pleasant bonus.
- Having the air mattress raised on a cot is great for adding extra storage room inside your tent as we store our luggage and supplies under the bed.
A Very Portable Camping Cot!
You really can’t beat the portability and space saving ability when it’s in the carrier.
- I am very pleased with the bed and air mattress for sleeping and for how well it folds up into a compact carry bag.
- The portability and compactness make it convenient when I place it in my small car to travel.
- I am very glad I chose this cot. It’s huge, portable, can use with or without the air mattress, and can hold large people like me.
- The best portable bed I’ve used!!
- Nice portable air mattress bed. It worked perfectly for my elderly mother who had hip surgery and could not go up the steps to her bedroom.
- Trust me, This the LAST portable bed system you will ever purchase!!! AWESOME!!!!
- Very comfy and very portable. Inflates easily.
- This airbed cot is great. Easy setup and convenient carry case. Very portable for camping and home.
- It’s compact enough for car camping and it’s about as comfortable as a hotel bed to me.
- I could travel with this when I know I’d have to stay on someone’s couch.
- Recommend as a comfortable “extra” bed when traveling.
- This is a lifesaver. Not only is it light and easy to travel with, but it’s comfortable and easy to set up!
- It was perfect for my parents when they went traveling.
- They even said that it was more comfortable and better for their backs then sleeping in other types of travel beds and air mattresses since it was elevated. Great product.
With An Elevated Camping Cot, You Get Fewer Punctures And Leaks!
I highly recommend this thing, especially, if like me, you have had to replace several air mattresses, because of leaks (This gets them up off the ground away from sharp objects). Lastly, if you do get a leak, these single height mattresses are cheap compared the the bigger ones, and you still get to be up off the floor.
- Easy to put up, easy to take down, comfier than an inflatable on the floor… and less likely to deflate due to sharp rocks.
- Other raised beds are inflatable so when they leak or are punctured the entire investment is lost and must be replaced in its entirety, this particular model does not.
- It keeps you off the ground in case water gets in your tent, and if you do get a leak in the air mattress while you are on a camping trip you can still sleep on the cot.
- If the one that came with it gets a leak, you can pop into the nearest Walmart and buy any standard queen-sized regular height air mattress and it should slip right in… and in the meantime, the foundation that the mattress sits on can function as a two-person cot, so even if you lose air in the middle of the night you don’t wind up sleeping on the ground.
- The air mattress being inside of a cover gives a little extra reassurance that it won’t get punctured easily.
The Ideal Extra Bed For Guests!
If you’re like me and love going to festivals or camping or if you just need an extra bed for guests if they stay, do yourself a favor and upgrade to this!
- We both agree that we’d let guests sleep on this and not feel like lousy hosts. Yup. It’s that awesome.
- The height is very easy to get in and out of, I think my senior visitors would prefer this over my tall guest bed.
- We’ve decided it’s so comfy that we would use it for guests at our house too.
- I think it would also be stellar as a guest bed that stows very nicely just about anywhere without taking up much room.
- We wouldn’t hesitate to use it as a guest bed, for camping, or even visiting where sleeping arrangements are limited. It’s a first-class asset.
- Overall I am extremely happy and plan to use for overnight guests at home as well as camping.
- We love knowing we can also use it for house guests. They will sleep great on it.
- This is great to set up in the house for guests and would also be great for camping if your space is big enough.
- We also use it as an extra guest bed around the holidays when we have a lot of visitors.
- And this bed is a GAME CHANGER. If you’ve slept on the ground camping, buy this bed. If you need an extra place to put overnight guests, buy this bed.
- This is an item every home should have. If you ever have guests it is the perfect item to have for loved ones or an unexpected guest.
Camping Cot With Side Tables And Bottle Holder!
The table top attachment is perfect. My flash light, glasses, book, back scratcher, water bottle are right there. No shuffling around on the floor or stuffing things into my shoes.
- The side tables snap right on where you want them. With holes for all of your beverage holding needs. And just enough room for a kindle, a phone, and an adult beverage. I would know.
- Very sturdy as it holds myself, husband, and our two basset hounds and none of us are on the petit end 😉 having the side tables and cup holders are a fantastic feature.
- The side table is tight and removable and has enough room to place a cell phone and wallet, includes a drink holder pocket.
- Finally, the side tables. They are perfect for keeping a bottle of water, your cell phone, and a flashlight handy for those late-night bathroom trips.
- The side table was clutch being that I am both an eyeglass and night guard wearer; I didn’t have to worry about stepping on my glasses when getting out of bed.
- I also love the side tables! It’s so nice to have them; and the cupholders are a great touch.
- The little tables that go on each side of the bed have cup holders and were much sturdier than we thought they would be, they fold up for packing.
- Side tables easily hold bottles and a book. What more could you ask for?
- The side “tables” were ALOT sturdier than I had imagined and will be a huge plus at night when I need to have something to drink.
The Battery Operated Pump That Comes With It Makes Blowing This Up A Breeze And Had It Up In A Matter Of Minutes!
Really durable and set up was a breeze. I love that the pump is battery operated because we don’t have a plug in to use while camping. I bought rechargeable batteries to be a little more eco friendly.
- The pump is battery operated, and it only takes 1 minute to inflate a twin size airbed.
- Fantastic beds! I can’t say anything more……everything worked great and the battery-operated pump is a plus.
- It comes with a battery-operated air pump which worked great and only took about 5 minutes to blow the mattress up.
- The battery pump is strong and fast. We have used it multiple times inflating and deflating the mattress and haven’t needed to change the batteries yet. Great cot! Great Price!
- I was afraid the little battery inflator was not going to do the job but it actually did.
- The battery-operated pump makes it convenient when we are camping without electricity.
- It also comes with a battery-operated pump that worked great. We never had to add more air – my husband and I slept on it for 2 nights.
- Easy to fill with the battery air pump (provided with bed).
Super-Easy Camping Cot To Put Up And Take Down!
This cot is super easy to set up, unpacked and ready to inflate in no more than two minutes, inflated and sleep ready in less than five.
- It was easy to both set it up and take it down, and fits nicely into the bag that comes with it.
- Easy to put up and take down, I’ve done it by myself most times.
- The cots seemed very study and they were really easy to set up and folded up and fit in the carrying bags nicely.
- Very easy to put together, all you do is snap the legs into place.
- Easy for a 70 yr old to put up, easy to move around, great mattress, so well made.
- My girlfriend 4’10” 95lbs, was able to unfold it within seconds, literally, extremely easy!
- Set up was SO easy…took us about 7 mins to set the whole thing up and lay down on it!!
- This was very easy to assemble and pump up.
- Tear down and set up were both easy enough for one person to do it.
- Easy setup and takedown made usage a dream and I will never go back to a non framed camping bed.
- The cot is easy to assemble and comes in a nice, durable case with an air pump included!
- Easy to pack away and bring back out.
In summary, the Coleman Camping Cot is the ideal cot for camping or to use at home for guests when they visit.
It is comfortable, sturdy, and being able to sleep off the ground is a massive bonus. The cot comes with side tables for your phones, torches, books, and drinks.
This brand also features here… Camping Brands: Good, Excellent, Amazing & Mind-Boggling Brands
Coleman has done it again by producing another top-quality camping product!
You may also be interested in reading… Is Thule A Good Brand? (Roof Racks, Boxes, Bike Racks, And More), Is Coleman A Good Brand? and Is Columbia A Good Brand For Shoes & Boots? Stay Warmer Outdoors