The Coleman Stove Grill Combo is an amazing camp cooker providing you with a grill for cooking all of your meat and a side burner for boiling water.
Quickly grill great-tasting burgers, sausages, steak, and chicken while using the stove at the same time for coffee, tea, soup, pasta, or for cooking potatoes.
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Coleman 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo…
Finally A Camping Grill And Stove Combo With Wind Guards!
I brought this out on the beach to test out in high winds and it really performed beautifully. As most of you know that are familiar with outdoor cooking, the wind can be the biggest obstacles and having substantial wind guards that work is essential.
- It has everything every other model didn’t. The sides make ALL the difference!!!
- The wind guards are perfect.
- Fairly lightweight for what it is and the wind guards work very well.
- The sides pop up to hold the top up AND block the wind.
- It is easy to set up, light, and wind guards help a lot.
- We took it to Coachella and it survived the desert winds.
- The sides kept the wind from cooling the burners and blowing the fire out really well.
- Well worth every penny. Great in a little wind! Works great.
- Excellent. Great price, size, and like most Coleman products it works great. Blocks the wind well and I camp on the coast.
A Perfect Grill Stove Combo!
This was an inexpensive but quality camp stove. You can grill hot dogs/hamburgers on the grill side and be heating baked beans on the small burner (included) right beside the grill. No kitchen cleanup! Yay!
- The grill is great – I use it all the time when I go camping or just grilling on my porch – having the side burner comes in very handy too for anything cooked in a pot.
- I love this thing. I’ve used it a few times since getting it and the convenience of being able to throw a steak on and easily cook it, while boiling a pot of brats is so nice when camping.
- This grill is amazing! The ability to prepare burgers, steaks, pork roll, really anything, and also boil water or prepare a side dish is great.
- On the left, you have a traditional stove burner that will heat up a small pot, pan, or skillet. On the right, you have the grill.
- Great stove if you need to cook or heat items simultaneously at 2 different temperatures; such as coffee and scrambled eggs with bacon.
- This grill was great for our camping trip. We were able to use a small pot on one side and frying pan on the other.
- We used the grill side for our cast iron skillet and used the other side for a saucepan and our tea kettle.
- I love this grill. Perfect for what we need and I love the grill part. Can grill steaks and make a side all at the same time.
- Can boil water on the left side and grill on the other.
- I took it on its first camp out and it was great having one burner to boil water and the other side to broil meats.
The Grill Is Perfect For Cooking Burgers, Sausages, Chicken, And Steak!
On the lowest setting, it will sear a steak and grilled chicken breast is wonderful… it is the perfect size for 4 people… the side burner percolates coffee fast.
- Space for 6 burgers at once on the grill leaving the center “griddle” surface clear.
- The grill is awesome for burgers, steaks, dogs, I just did bbq chicken the other day on it, etc.
- Grill cooks up steaks and burgers perfectly and with even heat, and the stove does exactly as it’s supposed to.
- Now, I can pull off the road and eat real food. I’ve made fish, chicken, steak, and sausage on the grill side.
- I grilled sausages, burgers, and buns with no problem.
- Great little portable grill for camping. Grill some chicken, sausages, or burgers without waiting for charcoal.
- You can grill up to five or six burgers at a time, and two big boneless ribeye steaks.
- The grill heats up quickly and can accommodate six burger patties.
The Camping Stove Is Ideal For Your Tea, Coffee, And Soup!
The stove side is great for boiling water, making soup, pasta, or anything else you’d make on a regular stovetop.
- This camping stove is really cool.
- I love the burner side for boiling water, potatoes, etc… I’m generally cooking for two to three people so the size of the grill is perfect.
- The side burner percolates coffee fast.
- It lights every time and the side burner comes in handy allowing you to cook entire meals on it.
- With the stove, water boils quickly and the grill is made of good heavy-duty metal.
- The stove portion is plenty large for the usual camp pot or kettle.
- Yes, the side burner is small, but I’ve had several pots of chili or beans on it and it’s perfect for that.
- I made coffee every morning and afternoon.
- Stove boils water quicker than our gas range.
- The stove side heated up water fast, within a few minutes.
- On the left side, there is a burner which is for pots and pans or coffee pots.
- Tailgating like a pro! Brats and beans all in one easy peasy little stove.
- I picked this one because it had a side burner and we can now enjoy coffee or tea at the end of the day.
The Coleman Camping Grill Stove Combo Offers Versatility!
The combination of the burner and grill offers versatility if you don’t need to have two pots going at once.
- I love the versatility of this stove.
- Versatile, powerful, compact, and functional!
- I specifically bought this grill to take sledding. My intention was to do chili and hot dogs on the hill, as well as heat water for hot chocolate. It was PERFECT.
- We set the grill up in the back of the SUV and had lunch for 13 people done in no time flat.
- Works great. Nice solid stove. Love the grill and burner versatility.
- We bought this for our pontoon and we love it, it’s the perfect size for grilling for 2 to 4 people.
It Heats Quickly And Cooks Very Fast!
This cooks quick (faster than I thought it would) and made the BEST hamburgers I’ve ever grilled – perfect inside and out!
- It cooks quickly, you will need to be pretty attentive to whatever you’re grilling. This is not going to be a “low and slow” cooking method.
- Also, note cook times on this are a lot faster so be careful about overcooking your food.
- It heats up quickly and is very easy to clean (even has a grease trap under the right side).
- The left side burner is like cooking with a blow torch! It heats up water very quickly. Much more intense flame than my old unit.
- If you spend most of the day around the campsite and don’t mind waiting for charcoal, you probably don’t need this. If you show up at camp and want food quickly, this is the ticket.
- The burner is strong and boiled water quickly, even at 8,300 feet.
- This grill works great and we used the griddle purchased separately and it saved the trouble of small fry pans–cooks everything so well and SO fast.
- Works great cooks very fast and gives the food a true grill taste well worth having.
Great Stove And Grill Combo For Camping And Traveling!
I’ve used this for about 7 years now, it’s been through no less than 30 camping trips, and it still works as perfect as it did on day one.
- The grill is designed to be compact for camping, so the heat source is very close to the griddle.
- It’s light.
- Fits in my kayak, car for car camping. Everyone who sees it loves it.
- It is small enough to take anywhere and the perfect set up for doing more than one thing at a time. I would highly recommend this grill to anyone.
- This stove is awesome, easily one of my top 5 favorite camping supplies.
- Overall, a great quality piece of camping gear that I would highly recommend.
- I bought this to use on a road trip across the northwest US, and it made such a huge difference in comfort compared to not having a stove/grill.
- Well done. You can always rely on Coleman for camping accessories.
- This camp stove is perfect. I used it during my week vacation to Yellowstone and it worked great.
- I have used this stove now on several camping trips without a single issue.
- This cooktop has made my camping experience less stressful and easy to prepare meals, unlike cooking over the open fire pit.
Nice To Use At Home And For Apartments Too!
It is small so the burner is right next to the grill but very workable. Since camping I’ve come home and continued to use it instead of my large propane grill – it’s just easier to cook on and clean.
- Unlike the other Coleman stove with two burners, this one comes with feet that can be attached temporarily, or screwed on for a more permanent arrangement.
- The feet elevate the stove above the surface of whatever it’s sitting on. This allows a small grease tray to be fitted under the grease drain hole in the grill.
- Best grill ever. We ( family of 4) use it at home as well as on camping trips.
- Perfect for our camping trip. And living in an apartment that doesn’t allow grills, convince is nice to pull out and use for a quick minute and bring back inside.
- Since camping I’ve come home and continued to use it instead of my large propane grill – it’s just easier to cook on and clean.
- Bought this stove for my daughter. She uses it for camping and for backyard cooking at home.
- We use it at home for grilling our steaks and it works great.
How Long Does The Propane Last!
A small propane can lasted the entire 3 days, cooking breakfast and dinner for two people… which shows the cooktop accurately used the appropriate amount needed.
- I used about 1.5 cans of propane over the course of 2 weeks on the road, using it at least 2-3 times per day.
- Used the basic green propane bottles. Cooking three times a day for two days used one bottle of propane so bring extras.
- At $4 a bottle for approx. 12 sessions, propane is 12x cheaper than charcoal.
- A can of propane lasts for a long time with heavy cooking and the connector is a breeze.
Everything About The Coleman Stove Combo Is Super Easy!
This grill is very easy to clean, which was a big factor for me as I didn’t want to spend much time cleaning it while camping.
- It’s easy to use and has plenty of room for everything.
- Easy to assemble for cooking.
- The whole thing isn’t super-compact, but it is light and easy to set up/takedown.
- Easily stored away.
- Fuel is easy to get – and super cheap at Walmart.
- Easy to clean.
- The grill and griddle clean up really easy. Also, the overall construction quality is excellent. Buy it!
- Easy to clean, easy to transport, lightweight.
- Talk about easy… super easy! It was simple and easy to hook up the propane.
- This thing is fantastic, easy assembly, easier cleanup, grilled 2 16oz t-bones to perfection on the grill.
- Makes cooking while camping easy.
- Amazing product, super easy to clean, and very easy to use. 100% recommended for camping.
- The greatest little table-top grill I’ve ever owned. Portable, easy to use, easy to clean up, and store.
In summary, Coleman has produced another top-quality product for camping with this excellent Coleman 2 Burner Grill Stove Combo.
It is the perfect size for traveling and camping.
This brand also features here…
The ability to grill food on one side and boil water or soup on the other side allows for convenient camping while still enjoying wonderful meals.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Coleman A Good Brand?
Also, you may never hear of it before but this cooker will blow your mind and I highly recommend it… Pit Barrel Cooker