Cold Steel is a good brand among most knife collectors. They make high-quality, razor-sharp blades that are designed for hard use. The prices are affordable and the selection is almost endless. Cold Steel has a great reputation for quality knives, swords, machetes, axes, tomahawks, and more.
Cold Steel is considered one of the most famous knife brands in the world, and they are popular among knife collectors and outdoorsmen. Their knives are made for users who want them strong, powerful, light weight and versatile. Cold steel is a high quality brand and is also a great value.
Cold Steel products are high quality and reasonably priced. They make great gifts for any occasion and are very popular among outdoor enthusiasts, law enforcement, the military, gun collectors, knife enthusiasts, and self-defense enthusiasts.
Let’s look at some of the best-selling Cold Steel products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Folding Knives
The following Cold Steel product has an excellent 73% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Cold Steel is known around the world for making some of the toughest and sharpest cutting instruments on earth, guaranteed to last a lifetime.
American Lawman’s Black Folder features a classic clip point blade made of AUS 8A stainless steel, which is hollow ground and heat-treated to a Rockwell hardness of 57-59 for maximum edge retention.
The handle is textured Kray-Ex, one of the most advanced synthetic materials ever developed for knife handles, offering superior impact resistance and unsurpassed durability.
The American Lawman is the most affordable Black Folder the Cold Steel firm has produced. Forged as a general purpose, heavy duty knife you will not find a better value anywhere! Designed with our new Tri-Ad Lock system and made from American AUS 8A Stainless, our experts believe the American Lawman’s performance to be equal to or superior to any folder on the market today. The American Lawman is offered without bolsters and sports a satin finish blade.
So for those who demand the best, if you’re searching for that perfect knife that will last a lifetime then look no further…
- The Lawman’s Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) scales are intended to serve several purposes: they give the knife a distinctive look and afford a strong grip for those so inclined to grab.
- The Cold Steel American Lawman is a tactical folder with an efficient and economical design, featuring ergonomic textured G10 scales and an ambidextrous “stubby” style blade, which is ideal for EDC carry in states that restrict blade length.
- The 3.75-inch long spear point and drop point blades are both high carbon spring steel, given a stonewashed finish, and are razor sharp out-of-the-box.
- The American Lawman is the most compact fixed blade knife we make.
- While small, it’s still big enough to handle most everyday tasks where a bigger knife would be awkward or cumbersome.
- The tough AUS 8A stainless blade is ideal for prying and other heavy-duty cutting chores and is easily opened with dual thumb studs.
- The Black Folder is the quintessential knife design.
- It consists of a blade and a handle that are simple in form and strong in construction, combining to create an elegant expression of the art of knife making.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Swords
The following Cold Steel product has a good 64% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The 88BKW is an excellent sword for backyard cutting. This robust and economical model is constructed with 1060 Carbon steel with a black finish to minimize the appearance of corrosion, while the decoratively carved ray skin handle and wood scabbard give it a distinctly Japanese look.
If you are looking for a sword that handles well and will not break the bank, you will be more than pleased with this katana.
The Cold Steel 88BKW Katana is the pinnacle of workmanship in hand forged practical swords. These classics are designed to withstand any test, and their weight, balance and handling qualities are among the best of any sword ever created. With a sharpened 1055 carbon steel blade, fully functional and battle ready, this exquisite piece is your next sword.
Cold Steel’s Katana has resisted the test of time. The 88BKW is a beautiful reproduction of this combat classic, featuring a simulated ray skin handle and a traditional wood scabbard…
- The Japanese katana is arguably the ultimate cutting sword ever devised.
- The exquisite 88BKW sword by Cold Steel is the katana of choice for martial artists and collectors alike.
- This stunning blade has all the features that make Cold Steel swords legendary: Rugged construction, razor-sharp edge, and a beautiful tsuba (handguard).
- While most katanas have been designed for cutting through tatami mats or other targets, our Katana was designed to create wounds that are much more debilitating; it’s a sword that can do as much damage on the way in as it can while slicing through its first target.
- Cold Steel has been making quality swords for over 30 years that are affordable to serious martial arts students and collectors.
- All Cold Steel swords are made in the traditional Japanese to ensure the best performance and handling possible.
- This is a coifed, tapered tang katana is crafted entirely of 1055 carbon steel and features a black ray skin handle, wooden scabbard with sword knot, hidden steel sageo for display and strike protection, and a lanyard cord for securing to your wrist.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Fixed Blade Knives
The following Cold Steel product has an AMAZING 89% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The perfect outdoorsman’s tool and a great survival knife, the Leatherneck SF makes an excellent addition to your camping gear or hunting kit.
It’s also a handy tool for camp chores such as clearing brush, slicing rope, or cutting branches. However, it’s equally as useful in an emergency situation and can help you survive in the wilds.
Cold Steel Leatherneck SF Tool Knife is the first knife in this market to feature Griv-Ex handles which are lightweight and completely impervious to moisture, making them exceptionally comfortable and easy to maintain. The leather sheath is a high quality product that includes a steel belt clip as well as a secure Velcro strap for wear.
This is a new design from Cold Steel that features the proven round handle of the Leatherneck folder with an even more versatile blade shape. The round blade offers a strong belly and good tip strength as well as enhanced piercing abilities…
- Leatherneck SF is a new generation of cutting tools that are actually designed to work.
- They replace your normal everyday carry (EDC) items that don’t meet the needs of coping with real-world problems that you might encounter.
- These tools are very good at what they were designed to do and they have been fashioned to be comfortable and practical.
- The Leatherneck SF Tool has a long, slender, integral pocket clip that makes it useful for both deep concealments or out in the open, tip-down carry.
- It takes an excellent edge and is easy to resharpen.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Machetes
The following Cold Steel product has a good 69% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Cold Steel’s bestselling outdoor katana machete just got a whole lot more tactical! The new version of this super tough machete features a tough powder-coated finish, hardy high impact Polypropylene (not ABS) handle with military grip, and an ergonomically contoured, one-piece Grivory sheath.
Cold Steel’s Tactical Katana Machete was designed to slice down brush, chop through foliage, and fell small trees. This two sided machete features a 21 inch black powder coated blade. The razor sharp cutting edge on each of the machete’s two sides is capable of easily slicing through most anything you could possibly encounter while hiking through the bush.
This is the ultimate chopping machine for any use; whether clearing brush in the backyard or hacking your way through the darkest jungles of Southeast Asia…
- The Katana machete blends Cold Steel’s traditional Japanese sword forging techniques with the advantage of modern steel to produce a compact, extremely sharp cutting tool at a price that is affordable to outdoor enthusiasts.
- This unique machete has a longer than normal 18″ blade to give it a reinforced chopping power not found in traditional machete designs.
- The 14mm thick blade is made from 1055 high carbon steel that has been heat-treated to a spring temper then sub-zero quenched for extra toughness.
- The handle is made from lightweight yet very tough polypropylene and comes complete with a sturdy plastic scabbard.
- The Katana Machete is a versatile and functional camping/survival tool that is light in weight but heavy in capability.
- It catches the eye with its unusual shape and stunning looks while it catches the spirit of toughness with its finely ground, hand-sharpened cutting edge.
- A tough, no-nonsense tool for clearing brush and light chopping.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Axes
The following Cold Steel product has an excellent 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Cold Steel is a premium brand of cutting tools, and their tools are widely known and appreciated by professionals and enthusiasts alike. However, Cold Steel has also become one of the most popular brands among outdoor enthusiasts, and many of their products provide the perfect balance between performance, practicality, and beauty.
For example, their Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle is one of their best-selling products. The Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle is perfect for the everyday user and for professional
Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe is great for camping, survival, outdoors and wood cutting and splitting and can be used with one hand. The axe head is made from high carbon steel. Hickory handle equipped with a textured gripping surface that offers an ergonomic fit when chopping or splitting logs. It comes complete with a leather sheath that doubles as a belt carrying sheath.
With one swing, you can fell trees, split logs, hack through branches and split wood. It is an all-purpose tool for chopping, cutting, splitting, and even camping. It can be easily carried and is always ready for action. It is composed of durable, high carbon steel and coated with a hard, durable black oxide finish…
Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle, Great for Camping, Survival, Outdoors, Wood Cutting, and Splitting
- Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle is a necessity for campsites, on the trail, or in your own yard.
- The Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle is the perfect tool to help you cut your way through any situation.
- This rugged yet lightweight ax is well balanced and handles easily, allowing you to get back to what matters most, rather than getting stuck in the wilderness.
- The Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe is a great multi-function tool for camping, cutting wood and for use in survival situations.
- It is equally at home in a demolition or rescue situation.
- Built for chopping and splitting wood anywhere, the Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe features a carbon steel head with a tempered edge that’s ready to take on hard and softwoods alike.
- The long-lasting handle is hickory with a comfortable grip and provides plenty of power behind each swing.
- The perfect survival companion, suitable for camping, building shelters, chopping firewood, clearing brush, and even self-defense.
- A multi-use tool built tough enough to handle any situation you might encounter.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Tomahawks
The following Cold Steel product has an excellent 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Cold Steel War Hawk Axe with Sheath offers a formidable yet versatile weapon for outdoor enthusiasts. A full 5 inches of incredibly sharp, 1055 carbon steel blade offers incredible chopping power.
The resilient Hickory handle is crafted with a T-shaped cross-section for a solid, balanced grip. Whether you intend to use this ax as an outdoor tool or as a self-defense weapon, the Cold Steel War Hawk Axe is a rugged and durable ax that will serve you well
With the Cold Steel War Hawk Axe you’ll be prepared for virtually any situation. Its razor sharp head and durable construction strike fear into he hearts of opponents, while its heavy nylon sheath provides protection when it’s not in use. When you need a tool that can stand up to heavy duty work, look no further than the War Hawk Axe with sheath by Cold Steel.
The overall shape of this formidable beauty serves to optimize its weight, balance, and cutting power. Only Cold Steel makes a hawk ax this tough…
- The original Cold Steel War Hawk was an instant hit with the tactical community and remains a rugged and battle-worthy tool to this day.
- The War Hawk is a versatile weapon that can be used for chopping, smashing, prying, or slashing.
- Specially designed for lightning-fast chopping, this heavy-duty War Hawk is capable of felling the biggest tree in seconds.
- The ax is sharp out of the box and does not need to be sharpened or gun-blued—and its coarse Kraton rubber handles prevent it from slipping even when wet.
- It is long enough in the handle to give chopping power with either hand, and the curved front edge gives it tremendous slashing power.
- The blade is “drop-point” style, making it both a good slicing tool and yet able to penetrate deeply into targets.
- This one comes with a wooden handle and leather sheath as shown.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Shovels
The following Cold Steel product has an AMAZING 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Cold Steel’s Special Forces Shovel is a breeze to dig with, cuts sod and roots easily, compacts firmly, and will not bow or warp.
It is reversible and ambidextrous. It has a polypropylene sheath with MOLLE webbing for vertical/horizontal wear on the pack or belt. You can also carry it as a club in the field when you’re done with your digging.
Cold Steel’s Special Forces Shovel has earned the respect of those that have used it in even the most extreme high energy, full contact, tactical combat training programs. The extra long handle and large blade make this shovel the perfect tool for digging fighting positions, trenches or for building cover.
From Army Rangers, Navy SEALS, Green Berets, and SWAT Teams to Police Departments nationwide, this is the preferred shovel for many reasons…
- The extra-long handle (34 inches) allows these individuals to remain at a safe distance from the enemy while digging fighting positions, trenches, or foxholes.
- The blade is curved and all business with a small wire cutter notch and the awesome Cutting Edge feature on one side.
- Serious activities such as hiking, hunting, or camping–sometimes require a serious tool.
- Look no further than the Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel.
- The broad, sharpened steel blade is perfect for slicing through branches and brush, making camp chores fast and easy.
- Comes with a heavy-duty sheath for a belt or pack.
- The world’s greatest shovel, as utilized by special forces and rescue workers worldwide.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Kitchen Knife Sets
The following Cold Steel product has an excellent 73% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Cold Steels Kitchen Classics 59KSET is a complete 8 piece kitchen cutlery set. All the knives in this set feature high-carbon FDA-approved BG-42 stainless steel blades and are comfortably balanced with contoured, food-safe synthetic handles.
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 59KSET features the Colonel’s large chef knife design manufactured from their super tough proprietary Chinese AUS 8A carbon steel to provide a hard, long-lasting edge that is razor sharp right out of the box. With a precision-weighted pakkawood handle and finger guard, this is an aesthetically pleasing and wonderfully balanced piece that will tackle all your chopping needs for many years to come.
The classic and durable lines of the Kitchen Classics line have been a mainstay for Cold Steel since day one. These knives are specifically designed to deal out hearty servings of food and drink…for a price that will have you smiling ear-to-ear…
- When you need a knife that will cut it, use the Cold Steel Kitchen Classic line of knives.
- Each is constructed with a heavyweight high carbon stainless steel blade through-hardened to 60- 62 Rockwell “C” and triple tempered to produce an edge that will provide years of dependable service.
- The Grivory handles are molded from an impact-resistant black polymer and filled with five separate compartments to hold ice.
- Because the handle is friction grooved, it is comfortable to hold even when wet.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Seld-Defense Mini Bats
The following Cold Steel product has an AMAZING 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Open the door to a world of new options when you choose Cold Steel’s Brooklyn Shorty bat. This unique piece is lightweight, easy to wield, and able to stand up to some serious abuse.
The CS Cold Steel (92BSTZ) Brooklyn Shorty is a short handle version of the best selling 91X baton, but with superior durability. As used by law enforcement officers all over the world, this iconic model is easy to carry by hand or fit in expandable baton holders.
The Cold Steel Brooklyn Shorty is the latest addition to the great line of Cold Steel bats. The Brooklyn is a compact baton specifically designed with self-defense in mind…
- Open the door to a whole new way to protect yourself. Cold Steel’s Brooklyn Boot Knocker is the latest and greatest in their series of awesome mini baseball bats.
- In this day and age of crime, this is a perfect accompaniment to your EDC, because sometimes a baseball bat is an equalizer when the police are not around or they’re busy doing something else.
- The Boot Knocker sports a smaller 3″ barrel with a 12″ handle, which makes it easy to carry around, yet still large enough for good striking power.
- This item comes with a silicone impregnated nylon sheath that protects it from the elements.
- It is constructed of virtually unbreakable polypropylene and has a molded plastic insert at the tip, which gives it some added rigidity.
Cold Steel Is A Good Brand For Blowguns
The following Cold Steel product has a MIND-BOGGLING 91% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Tim Wells has been a World Champion blowgun shooter for more than 20 years. He is well known for his ability to hit targets at extreme range, and this is due partly to his baton-like blowgun, with its outstanding balance and light weight. Tim uses the Slock Master because he knows it’s the best blowgun in the business.
The Tim Wells Signature Series Slock Master blowgun features a new plunger system that eliminates misfires and jams while developing greater power and velocity. The polycarbonate mouthpiece is comfortable to use and aids in air flow. The Slock Master’s precision-shaped darts are available in 4 different weights, each offering its own advantages when shooting at various distances or different species of game.
The Tim Wells Signature Series Slock Master is a very special blowgun. It is based on the remarkable design that Cold Steel built to high standards of strength, accuracy, and durability…
- Cold Steel Tim Wells Signature Series Blowguns are great for use in the backyard, on the job, or in hunting game.
- Made from a solid piece of aircraft quality aluminum, these blowguns have a built-in aligning scope for easy aiming and shooting.
- Cold Steel’s Tim Wells Signature Series blowgun is one helluva dart gun!
- It’s more accurate than any other blowgun on the market due to its innovative design.
- The large barrel design allows for smoother airflow, accuracy, and ease of loading.
- Constructed from tough aircraft aluminum tubing, it is extremely light and compact, and it collapses down to a harmless 6.5″ for easy storage.
- A specially designed adapter allows you to shoot a multitude of darts designed for blowguns/blowpipes.
- The all-new Cold Steel Slock Master blowgun uses an ergonomically correct grip that makes it possible to shoot for hours without blisters.
In summary, Cold Steel is a maker of quality, high carbon steel blades and other tools for outdoor enthusiasts.
Cold Steel is your no-nonsense manufacturer of high-quality, cutting-edge, defensive tools. Cold Steel has been in business since 1980, building the highest quality and toughest knives and swords.
Cold Steel focuses on leveraging 21st-century technology with the best of old-world skills to bring you cutting tools that will feel comfortable in your hand and accomplish any task you set before them.
If you are looking for a good product, you should not look further! Cold Steel specially designed for you.
You may also be interested in… Is Henckels A Good Brand (You Can Trust Henckels Quality Knives) and Is Schrade A Good Brand? Survival Knives, Axes, Hatchets, Shovels