The perfect cat playpen for keeping your cats happy, entertained, comfortable, safe, and secure…
You will have the peace of mind knowing that your cats and kittens are in great hands while you are at work, out of the house, or even if they are outside protected from preditors.
This versatile, space-saving cat cage has 3 perching shelves that adjust in height on 2 sides of the cat cage, giving your cat(s) more options to look out, play, climb and rest…
10 Reasons Why The Midwest Cat Playpen Is The Ideal Cat Cage For You!
Midwest Cat Playpen | Cat Cage Includes 3 Adjustable Perching Shelves & 1 Shelf-Attaching Cat Bed & Wheel Casters | Ideal for 1-2 Cats
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Midwest Cat Playpen…
A Cat Cage That Cats Actually Loves To Stay In There Even When They Don’t Have To!
I fitted it out with beds and dangling toys and a corner litter box with the idea of making it something they thought of as a fun hangout instead of confinement. Apparently I succeeded, because they love it and often sleep and play in there.
- I thought there was a strong possibility that my 2 cats would think this was jail instead of s playpen. Wrong! They love it.
- My trio of fat cats loves lounging in the cage!
- They love just hanging out in the cage, even when they don’t have to be in there!
- We love it and are glad we bought it and the cats are happy to be able to be with each other.
- I wasn’t sure how she would react to being in a cage but had to do something. Well, she LOVES it.
- My kittens and cats love the cage and regard it as a safe zone.
- The cat home is well made, easy to access with double doors – up and bottom sections. They love the different levels!
- Great value and plenty of room for most cats. Mine LOVES his “new house”, especially the padded perch shelf, which I placed as the top shelf.
- He seems to feel very safe there and loves to stay in there, even when I leave the doors open.
- Surprisingly my cat loves it and goes in it even when we’re all home together.
Cat Playpen For Kittens!
I wanted to start fostering kittens and needed a way to keep them separate from my own cat. This playpen has worked wonderfully for that purpose. It is big enough that the kittens have plenty of space, while still fitting inside my studio apartment.
- The kittens themselves seem to enjoy it. There is plenty of room to jump and, more importantly, climb. They love to climb!
- Our kittens like being in there, they even go in on their own throughout the day to nap, eat, drink or use the litter box.
- With all the levels, the kitten got to exercise and play and we had peace of mind that she was safe when we weren’t home.
- Perfect for two young kittens as a (safe) place to put them when we need to leave them alone for an hour or so.
- The top doors I just keep open. The kittens go in to take their naps, to eat, to use the box, and to play and jump around.
- My kittens love the cage and regard it as a safe zone, returning voluntarily after I release them for exercise.
- We love and appreciate the room and safety that the 2 kittens have while we are at work.
- Kittens love this place and choose to sleep in it even when the doors are wide open.
- We foster a lot of kittens and this “cage” works great. Especially for feral kittens.
Cat Playpen For Balconies And Patios!
The door is open and he goes in and out whenever he wants to. It’s great protection for him when he wants to be on the balcony. I roll it out, turn it around and open the bottom doors so that he can sit outside in the nice weather and still be able to come into our home when he wants to.
- I’m able to roll it out onto my balcony and turn it around so that the doors face into my home and he can go outside into the cage and come back into the house when he wants to.
- It’s good for me as he is no longer able to jump on the balcony railings, we are 4 floors up and it used to give me “heart failure”.
- This cage works perfectly for the purpose I intended, letting my apartment-dwelling cat spend some time on the balcony overlooking a neighborhood filled with interesting sights and sounds.
- Once we arrived and got settled into our new home, these cages work great on our outside patio for the kitties to get sun and fresh air- as they are indoor, not outdoor.
- They spend hours in it on the back patio without any indication of wanting out.
- And has enriched our lives because we humans get to enjoy time on the patio once again.
- It’s light enough to move between the patio and indoors when the weather calls for it.
- This is the greatest thing I could ever find! It sits on my covered patio.
- I bought 2 of these playpens and cats love them! Have one indoors and one on the patio.
- We put this unit on the back patio (in the shade) so the cats can enjoy the outside air and we don’t have to worry about watching them. Great product!
Cat Playpen For Outdoors!
Plenty of room and piece of mind letting your cat have outdoor time but secure! The doors are latching and very secure so no worries of kitty getting out.
- This has allowed my 2 young house cats to experience the outdoors without danger.
- I got this for my cat who loves to be outdoors at night.
- My cat loves this outdoor cage.
- We mainly used the Pet Home so the cats could enjoy being outdoors with us while.
- Overall, it is a great cage for outdoor sessions.
- I like the mobility and sturdiness. I have had this product outdoors for 3-4 years.
- Keeps my cat(s) safe when she feels threatened by my other dogs or cats.
- This cat playpen is perfect. Our housecat loves the outdoors and wants to be outside all the time when the weather is nice.
- Excellent cat playpen. If you need an outdoor cat playpen, this is the one you need.
- My cats love it and they get some much needed outdoor sunlight time.
- This is a perfect solution to let our feline herd enjoy the outdoors in safety.
- We use it outside, so the cat can be in the outdoors. The cat waits patiently at the back door for us to put him in the cage.
Cat Playpen For Indoors!
You can keep your new foster safely tucked away in a quieter part of the house until they’re used to you.. then move this into a main room.
- It fits well on the side of our living room so she can be where the household action is.
- Nice size cage for indoor. Help keep the little ones contained when not home.
- I bought this to place my cat in at night and when we leave the house so she’s safe
- Lightweight enough to roll from our living room to our guest room at night.
- I put her in it when we go to bed or when we leave the house to keep her from getting on the counters.
- We placed the cage in an extra bedroom and put her in here when we are at work and on the weekends when we go out for more than an hour.
- He is content at night in the playpen in my bedroom and we both have good sleep!
- My cats actually like having their own little space and the cage sits in a bedroom now.
Cat Cage With Shelves!
There are 3 shelves that you can alternate. Cats love jumping from shelf to shelf. The shelves themselves are a wire frame and thin plastic sheet. It is more supportive than it sounds. It has a fastener along 3 sides to add to the stability of the shelf.
- The adjustable shelves are great and only took the kittens a few hours to figure out.
- It’s roomy age and the cat liked the shelves.
- One of the kittens (who is already up to 8lbs at 6 months old) loves to take flying leaps off of the top shelf to the lower shelf, and so far, the shelves have stood up to his flying leap weight quite well!
- Absolutely love the upper and lower doors that open wide — the bottom tray is easy to remove and clean; the shelves are plenty sturdy for even big, heavy cats.
- Plenty tall and he actually prefers the shelves over his tree limbs for sleeping.
- They love laying on the shelves but there is enough room for a hammock too.
- He has a lot of fun jumping from different shelves.
- The cats love the shelves.
- I leave the doors open and many times I will find the cats sleeping on one of the shelves.
Cat Cage With Wheels!
The playpen has wheels, which is wonderful and a must-have in my opinion. I often roll the playpen around so I can vacuum below and around it.
- I really appreciate the ease of assembly, and the wheels on the corners also make it VERY portable.
- DO put on the wheels. (I had a cat recovering from surgery I used it for during the day to wheel him out for fresh air.
- The wheels make it great to roll out and back.
- We love that we can wheel it around the backyard to put her in the sun or shade or out of the wind as needed. The casters work very well.
- The wheels are of good quality and nice to have to easily move the cage when necessary.
- Plus I can wheel it from room to room so she is where I am.
- I like the fact that it has wheels on the bottom so that I can easily move it.
- The wheels lock so if she jumps it will not move.
- It’s perfect for two kittens to stay in at night inside and easy to wheel outside to clean and keep open as they romp around during the day outside.
Cat Cage With Free Cat Bed!
My cats just love their playpen, they run around inside and really appreciate the cushioned pillow bed included. It was a great buy, best thing that could have happened for them!
- The playpen comes with a bed that the kittens like to sleep on, so it must be comfortable.
- I put the bed pad that comes with it on the top shelf. I have it in front of our bay window so Buddy can have a view of the critters outside.
- The bed that is included is top quality and washes extremely well.
- The playpen came with a bed and three-floor panels that can be placed on your choosing.
- Easy to clean. I wash the bed cushion in the washing machine and have extra ones on hand.
- He often lays on the bed even with the cage open since he loves how soft it is.
- And the little bed that is included is really soft and plush.
- Her bed sits nicely on the top shelf and litter and food on the floor.
- It even came with a soft Velcro cat bed cover.
Cat Playpen That Has Plenty Of Room!
It is quite large and takes up a bit of space, but I feel it is an adequate amount of space for an adult cat to spend her time in.
- This is large enough for her to move around, and she seems to like it.
- So, if you have reason to get a large cage for a small furry friend, get this one!
- Overall, it’s fantastic for the price! I’ve seen them for a lot more money, and not nearly as large.
- LARGE. Can comfortably fit 2 really big cats or 3 small adult cats or a whole lot of kittens.
- Large enough for a large cat. Put 2 shelves side by side with the padded mats to accommodate a large cat.
- The bottom is big enough for a large litter box with plenty of extra room, and the lowest shelf is the perfect height for the covered litter box to tuck under.
- This cat cage is wonderful. It’s large enough that my cat actually likes going in and does sometimes when the door is left open and she’s free to roam the house.
- A very large cage that gives my two kittens (who look like cats now) plenty of room to play, rest and be safe while I am at work or going to the store.
Cat Cage That Is Easy To Clean!
Some thought went into the design of this cage. It has two double doors, which help with cleaning, and adding large items like a litter box, and replacing water and food dishes.
- The design is made to easily clean and put together.
- Well constructed. I really like that the bottom tray can be removed for cleaning.
- The removable bottom tray is a nice touch for cleaning.
- It has 2 double doors, one in the lower section and one in the upper section. This is convenient for cleaning purposes and for adjusting the interior of the playpen.
- The doors open wide (like French doors) so cleaning it is really easy, I just wipe down with Clorox wipes.
- I also LOVE the front doors they open completely and you can clean with ease!
- The bottom tray also slides out for a quick hose down when needed.
- Easy to clean as the perch covers can be washed and the floor comes out.
In summary, the Midwest Cat Playpen is so popular it is usually the first brand that comes to mind when looking for a cat cage that has everything both you and your cats or kittens need.
Your cats will love the playpen and it will quickly become their place of safety with many cats even choosing to spend time in it even when the door is open.
The cat cage comes on wheels and from all reports, they are a bit of a pain to put on however they are well worth the effort as you can then move the playpen from room to room, and even onto balconies, patios, and outdoor time in the yard.
Cats love to jump, climb and have plenty of room to play in and this cat playpen comes with three adjustable shelves that your cats will love jumping from and laying on – the included bed can be set up on one of them as well.
All in all, you will have to go along way to find a better cat playpen to keep your cats safe and secure while being happy as well.