Discover the best carving board for meat. With this wooden carving board, you can carve your meat and serve it to your guests on the same board.
The carving board is very attractive, has deep grooves for catching meat juice, your meat doesn’t move while carving, and is extra large for big meat cuts and large birds…
The Best Extra Large Carving Board For Meat That Is Great for Carving Meats and Large Birds
What Reviewers Said About This Carving Board For Meat:
The Best Extra Large Carving Board & Your Meat Doesn’t Move While Cutting
My husband needed a large board to use for the large meats he cooks in his pit barrel cooker. This board is perfect…
- It’s big enough to hold an 18 lb brisket no problem.
- The board is VERY large and quite heavy.
- It easily handled a 12-pound ham.
- The fact that you don’t need to worry about a 20-pound turkey fitting on this board.
- One of my small cutting/carving boards slips and slides when carving meats, this one doesn’t budge!
- It is a heavy-duty board and I was glad to see the weight of the board is heavier than most for stability.
- I cooked a 6 lb. rotisserie chicken and when I went to carve it the board caught all the juice.
- And, it is great for the large roasts, hams, and turkeys as well!
- I used the side with the juice grooves this Thanksgiving to carve the turkey and serve it.
- There was ample room for a 20 lb. bird.
- I looked for a carving board to accommodate a very large bird, and this was the very best!
You Can Conveniently Carve and Serve From The Same Board
I especially like that I can now carve and serve from the same board and not have to transfer sliced meat to a serving platter…
- The finger grooves on the ends make transferring your heavy fare to the dining table for a dramatic presentation a breeze.
- I got this as a replacement for a butcher block since I can carve meats on it and directly serve to guests.
- I flip it over using the large, comfortable indentions on each end and use it as a cutting board for regular use.
- The handles on the ends make it easy to move around.
- I also like how it can be flipped over and used as a flat cutting board.
The Best Wooden Cutting Board With Deep Juice Grooves
The deep grooves are perfect for storing juices and carving, and the cutting side is sturdy and easy to wipe down…
- I really like this cutting board, I bought it because of the deep juice groves, I hate when I’m carving up a brisket and lose all the juice, this board actually holds 2 cups in the groves.
- We used it the same day after barbecuing a brisket (a huge one) and the grooves caught the juices perfectly.
- The grooves catch all of the juices and it makes carving a dream.
- I now use the other side in my kitchen as a cutting board.
- We even carried it across the room so that I could take a photo of it and nothing spilled over.
- It is well designed with deep juice grooves and plenty of them...so your rare roasts won’t run all over the countertops.
- Catches a lot of meat juices in the grooves.
- Excellent design to catch a massive amount of juice flow.
- Well built, very cool looking and huge grooves for juices!
- The channels are deep and hold a ton of juices.
- This cutting board has more than just a moat around the edge and those indentations in the middle have made all the difference.
- Love the ridges and how they divert the juices from the meat.
- No more meat juices will fall on my counter or the floor thanks to this beautifully designed board.
- A beautiful board that catches all the juices before they spill all over!
A Very Attractive Wood Carving Board
Very large, well constructed, and a beautiful piece that can be left out on any occasion…
- The first thing I noticed is the beautiful wood grain.
- It stays on my countertop and is a pretty addition to our kitchen.
- This is a beautiful cutting board.
- It’s very nice looking so I am happy to leave it out.
- The wood grain is very pretty.
- This is a great cutting board!
- It has dark as well as light-colored grains.
- This is a beautiful, large cutting board.
- Make no mistake this cutting board is beautiful and will look great in your kitchen, but it is also a serious tool.
- This cutting board is stunning – pictures do not do it justice.
- Great looking carving board and was exactly what I was looking for.
- Very beautiful piece! I’m very happy with the quality and design.
- It is pretty enough that I can use the uncut side for serving a massive cheese/meat/fruit.
Excellent Gift Idea
It would make a beautiful wedding or anniversary gift for a special couple, or a beautiful house warming gift for someone who likes to cook and entertain…
- This was a gift to my daughter’s family. They loved it!
- The perfect carving board for the bbq lover!
- This was a gift for my son and he said he loves it!
The Best Meat Carving Board For The Money
Some people say money can’t but happiness, but I spend money for this ugly light box and I became so happy.
- If you are looking for a well made, beautiful, and really large cutting board at a great price…..look no further.
- Beautiful, practical, and good value for the money.
- This is the best cutting/carving board I’ve ever bought!!! Well worth it!!
- It replaced two cutting boards and freed up space on my island countertop.
Other Excellent Carving Board For Meat To Consider:
In summary, while all of the wood cutting boards on our list are top class the Villa Acacia Wood Carving Board stands out as the best carving board for meat as far as we are concerned. It has all of the features you will ever want or need in a wood carving board.