The Calphalon tri-ply stainless steel saucepan is designed to be tough and it is certainly a sturdy and beautifully made saucepan that heats evenly and cleans easily…
Whether you’re making sauces, cooking pasta, or sautéing vegetables, the durable, nonstick interior and exterior will never stain or scratch.
The non-porous surface is also safe for use with metal utensils, another benefit that makes it ideal for everyday cooking.
Introducing The Tough… Durable… Perfectly Designed… Easy To Clean… Calphalon Saucepan!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Calphalon Try-Ply Sauce Pan…
I Wanted Some Pots/Pans That Didn’t Need To Be Handled With Kid Gloves… The Calphalon Stainless Is The Way To Go!
All Calphalon products are great. The heavy steel pots and pans are superior although the hard-anodized aluminum ones are a close second.
- I saved up a while to get this knowing that it would last me a lifetime.
- If you have the Tri-ply this is the real deal. This pot will last a lifetime.
- It feels like it will last a long time and I hope 20 years from now I will be using it.
- Can a pot be gorgeous, well yes, and functional too. Well balanced, finish smooth as silk.
- A phenomenal cooking pot… very strong and durable.
- It’s sturdy and well made and a good size for many things.
- Boy, it’s pretty, and very well made. It will last forever.
- This piece is like a work of art. Smooth finish, inside and out, without any imperfections; the handles are fused on, not screwed and the lid fits tightly.
- I love Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Cookware!!!
- Beautiful quality made and just the right size!
- I have been a Calphalon fan for more years than I care to think about.
The Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Is Perfectly Designed!
I love the high sides and the narrower base when making sauces soups and mash potatoes etc..
- Great pot! heavy-duty, well balanced and the extra handle really helps.
- I love the two handles which are very useful if you are lifting liquid things like pasta.
- I like the fact that it has a second ” helper handle”. I also like the weight, which feels substantial and not flimsy-cheap.
- I particularly like the extra handle assist on Calphalon products.
- A big plus: it works well on my induction cooktop.
- This is the most useful pan I have ever had.
- It’s just the perfect size — not too big and not too small. Love it!
- The long handle stays cool as long as it is not over another working burner.
The Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Is Easy To Clean!
Easy to clean, even and solid heat, perfect size for larger soups, potatoes, etc. You can’t go wrong with this brand, they have such quality craftsmanship.
- The dishwasher does well with both pots.
- Clean up excellent…I tend to burn soups and popcorn…this pan does not burn.
- The glass top cleans easily. Whole thing dishwasher safe.
- So wonderful to use and so easy to keep sparkling clean.
- The stainless steel is easy to clean even when the pot has been sitting for a while after use.
- Propane can also be “dirty.” This stainless cleans beautifully, even the bottom.
- The stainless steel cleans almost as easily as a non-stick surface.
- The stainless steel appears to be of high quality, and the pot cleans up well in the dishwasher.
The Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Heats Evenly!
This cookware set is wonderful – nice weight, even heat distribution, easy to clean, and the see-through lids let me see how the food is cooking without having to lift the lid.
- And try ply gives you the heat distribution like an Aluminum pot.
- It heats things evenly and is easy to clean.
- Looks nice, heats evenly, cleans up easily.
- It has even heat distribution and is super easy to clean.
- The heat distribution is superior without having to worry about burning at the sides or in the middle.
- It heats evenly and there have not been any burned areas on the food.
- I cook with propane which is not always easy to regulate. Tri-ply is really necessary. It prevents hot spots from forming on the pot.
In summary, the Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware, Sauce Pan is highly-rated by reviewers and is designed to last a lifetime, and even comes with a lifetime warranty.
This saucepan is backed by the Calphalon brand which is well known for producing top-quality cookware and the design makes it easy to use.
This saucepan features a wide base for even heat distribution across the bottom of the pan and an aluminum core for even heating.
The bonded exterior heats quickly and evenly, perfect for searing meat and browning onions, and the stainless-steel handle stays cool on the stovetop.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Calphalon A Good Brand and Can You Cook Pasta In An Aroma Rice Cooker? (Easy Once You Know)