The Calphalon tri-ply stainless steel saucepan is designed to be tough and it is certainly a sturdy and beautifully made saucepan that heats evenly and cleans easily. Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware is styled for easy care and superior performance.
This spectacular cookware’s sleek styling and exceptional quality have made it a consistent best-seller at the finest department stores and specialty shops across the country.
Whether it’s a sauce or broth simmering on the stovetop for hours or broth from your favorite takeout restaurant, it all ends up in the same place with this 4 1/2-quart sauce pan from Calphalon. The flat bottom provides even heat distribution, while its gently curved sides ensure that food slides off easily.
The saucepan is made of heavy gauge 4-ply stainless steel and crafted with hard-anodized aluminum for outstanding heat conductivity and quick and even heating.
The durable tri-ply construction includes a layer of aluminum between two layers of stainless steel for even heat distribution and quick, even heating on any range, including induction. The classic, versatile saucepan has a stay-cool handle and is oven safe to 450F.
The non-porous surface is also safe for use with metal utensils, another benefit that makes it ideal for everyday cooking.
Introducing The Tough… Durable… Perfectly Designed… Easy To Clean… Calphalon Saucepan!
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware features durable stainless steel construction with three layers of metal—inside and out—for optimal cooking performance. The durable nonstick interior is ideal for making cream sauces, delicate fish, or other foods that stick to the bottom of the pan.
Durable, hard-anodized aluminum encapsulated in each piece provides even heating and a scratch-free cooking surface, keeping food from sticking. Tri-ply’s bonded base includes a 1-piece interior bottom disc for fast, even, reliable heat conduction. Includes tight-fitting lids and tempered glass covers.
Calphalon’s innovative Tri-Ply construction uses three layers of metal—aluminum core in the base, stainless steel on the cooking surface, and a magnetic stainless steel exterior—to deliver superior heat conductivity for fast…
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Calphalon Try-Ply Sauce Pan…
I Wanted Some Pots/Pans That Didn’t Need To Be Handled With Kid Gloves… The Calphalon Stainless Is The Way To Go!
The Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware features a modern design loved by cooking experts, but with the hard-working features home cooks want. It’s fully compatible with induction cooktops and oven safe to 450 degrees F. It also has a flat base and professional stay-cool stainless handles that make it easier to see your pots and pans from all angles, whether you’ve got them stacked in a cabinet or spread out on your countertop for easy access.
All Calphalon products are great. The heavy steel pots and pans are superior although the hard-anodized aluminum ones are a close second.
Calphalon Tri-Ply stainless cookware combines the sleek premium lines of stainless steel with the durability of hard-anodized aluminum. The result is a collection that offers professional quality, yet cooks like a favorite kitchen tool. Unique sandwich construction and the large flat base of our pots and pans distribute heat evenly for dependable, professional results, every time…
- I saved up a while to get this knowing that it would last me a lifetime.
- If you have the Tri-ply this is the real deal. This pot will last a lifetime.
- It feels like it will last a long time and I hope 20 years from now I will be using it.
- Can a pot be gorgeous, well yes, and functional too. Well balanced, finish smooth as silk.
- A phenomenal cooking pot… very strong and durable.
- It’s sturdy and well made and a good size for many things.
- Boy, it’s pretty, and very well made. It will last forever.
- This piece is like a work of art. Smooth finish, inside and out, without any imperfections; the handles are fused on, not screwed and the lid fits tightly.
- I love Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Cookware!!!
- Beautiful quality made and just the right size!
- I have been a Calphalon fan for more years than I care to think about.
The Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Is Perfectly Designed!
Keep the kitchen cool with classic-cool Calphalon Tri-ply stainless steel cookware. This versatile saucepan has an elegant stainless steel exterior and oven-safe handles that stay cool on the stovetop. It’s made of strong, hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating – especially good for liquids, sauces, and soups – and a nonstick interior that makes cleanup easy. It also comes with a roughened surface to help cookware grip bottoms glide effortlessly when stirring, serving, or pouring.
I love the high sides and the narrower base when making sauces soups and mash potatoes etc..
Tri-ply stainless construction for even heating and superior durability. Stay-cool riveted handles are double wrapped in silicone for a sure grip, even with wet or oily hands. Brushed exterior allows for quick cleanup…
- Great pot! heavy-duty, well balanced and the extra handle really helps.
- I love the two handles which are very useful if you are lifting liquid things like pasta.
- I like the fact that it has a second ” helper handle”. I also like the weight, which feels substantial and not flimsy-cheap.
- I particularly like the extra handle assist on Calphalon products.
- A big plus: it works well on my induction cooktop.
- This is the most useful pan I have ever had.
- It’s just the perfect size — not too big and not too small. Love it!
- The long handle stays cool as long as it is not over another working burner.
The Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Is Easy To Clean!
The nonstick interior surface makes cleaning a breeze. In fact, it’s both oven and broiler safe. This tri-ply construction and hard anodized aluminum exterior add strength to the saucepan with a seamless bottom that includes an inner layer while adding beauty to your kitchen with a satin finish that coordinates with other Calphalon cookware.
Easy to clean, even and solid heat, perfect size for larger soups, potatoes, etc. You can’t go wrong with this brand, they have such quality craftsmanship.
Simply the best nonstick cookware out there. Professional chefs and home cooks alike love it! This helps reduce sticking, making cooking easier and cleanup a breeze…
- The dishwasher does well with both pots.
- Clean up excellent…I tend to burn soups and popcorn…this pan does not burn.
- The glass top cleans easily. The whole thing is dishwasher safe.
- So wonderful to use and so easy to keep sparkling clean.
- The stainless steel is easy to clean even when the pot has been sitting for a while after use.
- Propane can also be “dirty.” This stainless cleans beautifully, even the bottom.
- The stainless steel cleans almost as easily as a non-stick surface.
- The stainless steel appears to be of high quality, and the pot cleans up well in the dishwasher.
The Calphalon Try-Ply Stainless Steel Saucepan Heats Evenly!
With the traditional tri-ply construction, these Calphalon pots and pans offer excellent heat distribution for high-performance cooking. The interiors are brushed stainless steel for easy cleaning, with oven-safe nonstick cooking surfaces that give you convenient cleanup and make flipping food easier than ever.
This cookware set is wonderful – nice weight, even heat distribution, easy to clean, and the see-through lids let me see how the food is cooking without having to lift the lid. The unique design distributes the heat so your pan heats evenly all over. It also boasts an even weight distribution that makes it feel lighter than its actual weight.
This saucepan is designed to heat quickly and evenly, thanks to its three-layer, triply-clad construction. The interior is stainless steel for fast heat distribution, while the exterior layers are durable aluminum and stainless steel for even heat distribution and quick, even heating…
- And try ply gives you the heat distribution like an Aluminum pot.
- It heats things evenly and is easy to clean.
- Looks nice, heats evenly, cleans up easily.
- It has even heat distribution and is super easy to clean.
- The heat distribution is superior without having to worry about burning at the sides or in the middle.
- It heats evenly and there have not been any burned areas on the food.
- I cook with propane which is not always easy to regulate. Tri-ply is really necessary. It prevents hot spots from forming on the pot.
In summary, the Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware, Sauce Pan is highly rated by reviewers and is designed to last a lifetime, and even comes with a lifetime warranty.
This saucepan is backed by the Calphalon brand which is well known for producing top-quality cookware and the design makes it easy to use.
This saucepan features a wide base for even heat distribution across the bottom of the pan and an aluminum core for even heating.
The bonded exterior heats quickly and evenly, perfect for searing meat and browning onions, and the stainless-steel handle stays cool on the stovetop.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Calphalon A Good Brand and Can You Cook Pasta In An Aroma Rice Cooker? (Easy Once You Know)