"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
When it comes to good toaster ovens that can cook just about anything the Calphalon toaster oven is rated right up there with the best…
This extra-large capacity toaster oven from Calphalon is engineered with the sort of innovative technology you’d expect from a top-of-the-line cookware brand. With an additional 40% more even heat and a 60% faster preheat time than conventional toaster ovens, it’s easy to see how the Calphalon quartz heat element helps you get things done fast.
Whether you’re browning and crisping chicken fingers or providing an excellent crouton crispness on salads, this unit makes it easy.
Built to last, the Calphalon toaster oven is made of solid material and features a powerful quartz heating system. It’s the versatile kitchen companion for all your small baking tasks in a stylish design that complements any kitchen…
The Calphalon Toaster Oven With 11 Preset Cooking Functions And OPTIONAL Convection Heating Is A Serious Mult-Purpose Countertop Cooker!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Calphalon Toaster Oven…
The Calphalon Is HANDS DOWN The BEST Toaster Oven I’ve Ever Used In My Life!
Bought this for my mom. She loves it since her oven doesn’t work anymore. This oven saved the day over the holidays. You can cook alot of things at once. Lots of room inside. Best one she has owned. Fits on counter without taking up space. Easy to operate.
- This was one of the best investments I made as far as kitchen appliances. With our busy lifestyles, we needed something that cooks quickly and uses less energy than a standard oven
- I Read All Of The Pros /Cons And I Say: It’s The Best Dam Toaster/Oven I Ever Purchased! No Lie.
- This is the best toaster oven I’ve ever had.
- I have owned several toaster ovens, and this is the best by far. I can see that the people who designed it put a lot of thought into their work.
- This is the best toaster oven I have ever owned. I prefer a toaster oven over a microwave and use the toaster oven on a daily basis. This one is built to last!
- Best countertop oven we’ve ever owned. Spacious interior, quartz heat, easy-to-use controls, temps are accurate and it’s attractive too!
|See Also - Best Grill, Smokers & Griddle Brands|
The Calphalon Is A Toaster Oven That Bakes!
Loving my new “easy-bake”. Love this little oven…it is as advertised. And yes, a whole chicken fits and it does a great job cooking it. Good quality and simple to operate.
- The other feature I enjoy is the interior light so I can keep an eye on the baking process.
- I use a toaster oven for most of my baking/broiling needs. The wire rack is well constructed and has a slot to slide the baking pan into (can also place the pan on top of the wire rack). Two slot heights to choose from for placing the rack in the oven.
- In this unit, I can set it for 375 degrees in the bake mode, for 16 minutes and it makes perfectly brown crisp bacon.
- It literally cuts down the cooking/baking time in half from my old toaster oven. It works amazingly!
- I can make toast, bake casseroles, pizzas, and make desserts in it. It’s good for so many things. I really enjoy it.
- We have made everything from toast to baked potatoes! Amazing oven!
- It’s great for baking almost anything.
- Easy to use and save on energy. In summer I hate turning on the oven due to heating up the home. With my Calphalon, it takes less time to bake without all the heat.
- Great when you have multiple things baking or just don’t want to use the oven for a quick bake.
The Calphalon Is A Toaster Oven That Fits A Pizza!
What can I say except I love this toaster oven! It’s my fourth one in almost as many years but I know this one I will keep. This is the first one that heats evenly and it will cook a 12 inch pizza!
- Perfect size for cooking almost anything for a family of two.
- I don’t have to use my wall oven hardly at all now. It heats up quickly and lets you know once it’s preheated.
- It looks great and doesn’t take up much space while still being able to cook a 12-inch pizza (pan included).
- This oven is surprisingly large inside. I’ve tried several of the offerings from the frozen pizza aisle and they all fit with no problem at all.
- I use this little guy all the time and it even does pizzas how great is that!!!! You can’t go wrong with this, I am so glad we invested the extra money for this high-quality oven.
- Christmas came early for me. Love my new toaster oven, quite versatile. I just cooked a homemade pizza.
- I’ve had it for about 4 months. We use it a lot for pizza.
The Calphalon Is A Toaster Oven That Dehydrates!
The functions are pretty standard for this type of toaster oven (although it does have a dehydrate function which I have not seen before and which I have yet to use).
- It comes with a number of pans ready to go (including a dehydrator, which may not be used by many).
- We use it many times a day and it even has a dehydrator!!
- Included is a mesh basket for dehydrating food, a baking sheet that precisely fits, and a round pizza sheet.
The Calphalon Is A Toaster Oven With Convection!
The thing that attracted me most to this one was the optional convection setting as opposed to an only convection oven.
- I like how quickly this oven preheats and the convection feature cooks everything thoroughly and evenly.
- Light is a great addition and is on a timer. The convection oven fan is practically silent.
- It works great and even has convection cooking.
- Very nice function screen, easy to read. The convection function is very quiet.
- The fan for convection is almost silent. Works very well.
- Out of all the toaster ovens I have purchased this is number one. It’s so easy to use and it has Convection heat. It cooks fast & even heat distribution.
The Calphalon Is A Toaster Oven With 11 Pre-Set Settings!
Cooked lasagna last night, so easy to set oven temp and timer, is as big as my microwave so looks nice on counter. Even has a cookie setting, pretty cool.
- I have cooked chicken, fish, pork, pizza, garlic bread, french fries, etc., as well as reheating leftovers so they don’t get soggy in the microwave. Food cooked to perfection with no problems.
- It heats the food evenly, and has many different settings ( bagel, defrost, pizza, toast, broil just to name a few) as an added bonus- it looks great.
- Good quality and simple to operate. Select your settings including time and temperature, then start.
- This is great! I will say we toast mostly on setting 1 and that’s hot enough. We heat up leftovers, frozen items… it heats great and my kids love it.
- Fast preheat and I like the controls and multiple settings.
- We cook in the toaster oven close to five nights a week. Multiple settings make it easy to use. You’ll love it!
- So far I’ve made, pizza, kale chips, quiche, and crispy french fries (roast setting).
- Not sure this says ‘toaster oven’ because this does everything.
- All toaster ovens take longer to toast than a toaster, but my old toaster does a bad job on bagels even on the bagel setting. This does very well.
- On top of that, it makes pizza, bakes, and everything comes out perfectly. Loving it.
The Calphalon Is A Toaster Oven Is A Space-Saver For Countertops And RVs!
If your counter space is at a minimum, this is an excellent choice for cooking small dishes and pizzas. It’s also a nice alternative to firing up the big oven for something small. It heats up really fast so it’s ready to go in minutes, unlike bigger ovens. We really like it.
- This particular oven is the biggest I have ever owned and I am happy with the size – it does fit comfortably on my kitchen counter.
- You can cook a lot of things at once. Lots of room inside. Best one she has owned. Fits on the counter without taking up space. Easy to operate.
- The amount of space it takes up on my counter is very reasonable.
- Nice enough to leave on the counter and accessories are well made.
- Fits perfectly on a two-foot deep counter.
Can You Bake Bread In A Calphalon Toaster Oven?
Yes, you can bake bread in a Calphalon toaster oven. If you are baking a small loaf of bread, you can bake it in the toaster oven, just as you would in a regular-sized oven.
Bake artisan breads, cookies, tarts, and more in half the time with the Calphalon toaster oven. It bakes and broils at the same time, so you can prepare entire meals in one appliance. Smart toast technology and the Bake cycle make sure every part of your recipe is evenly cooked.
Can You Put Foil In A Calphalon Toaster Oven?
You can use foil in your Calphalon toaster oven but you have to make sure the foil is nowhere near the heating elements. Ensure it is fitted securely and you are using the middle rack. However, the company warns… “Do not cover crumb tray or any part of the oven with metal foil. This will cause overheating of the oven”
The higher the wattage of an appliance, the more necessary it is to be aware of the dangerous area. In a toaster oven, this is approximately 1 inch around the heating element. This means if you put foil on something in the oven, make sure that it doesn’t touch any part of the interior surface of the oven. Foil pans are also safe to use in your Calphalon Toaster Oven.
Can You Use Parchment Paper In A Calphalon Toaster Oven?
Parchment paper can cautiously be used on a toaster oven as long as it is placed in the right position. However, avoid placing parchment paper directly below or anywhere near the toaster oven’s heating element or broiler as these cannot be turned on without causing damage to the sheet or yourself.
Baking with parchment paper is a sure-fire way to prevent foods from sticking, that’s because the cooking surface comes into direct contact with the type of baked goods you’re preparing without any grease, fats, or oils.
Can You Use A Pizza Stone In A Calphalon Toaster Oven?
Yes, you can. You have to get your pizza stone really hot to get your pizza to have the perfect crispy, brown crust on the bottom so make sure you leave the pizza stone in during preheating.
Ask any Serious Baker or Pizza Lover and they’ll tell you that a pizza stone is an essential kitchen tool. Whether it’s for breads, pizzas, or just toasting some delicious bruschetta in the oven, it’s a great tool to have and is very versatile. With its hard surface, it draws more heat to the bottom of your pizza which results in a crispy bottom.
In summary, the Calphalon toaster oven with quartz surfaces is a great addition to your kitchen. The digital touch controls are easy to use and the sleek double-hinged door makes for simple access to your food.
This toaster oven has 11 preset cooking functions, including Bagel, Bake, Broil, Pizza, Toast, and more. It also comes with a 24-hour timer and a quartz surface that resists stains and scratches.
The Calphalon Quartz Heat Countertop Toaster Oven is a reliable and top-quality toaster that is very highly rated by customers who have purchased it and cooked with it.
Plus according to Calphalon… “Quartz heating element delivers 40% more even heat* and preheats in seconds.” (calphalon.com)
There are quite a few very good toaster ovens on the market these days and the Calphalon brand certainly can be listed among them.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Calphalon A Good Brand