There are many reasons why customers love the Calphalon Stock Pot Combo Set and we list 7 of them below however one of the biggest reasons of them all is how easy the very clever strainers work…
Calphalon’s multi-pot and insert set is perfect for large-batch cooking, with one pot that can steam a basket of veggies, simmer rice, or boiled lobster.
Multi-use. From a huge pot of pasta to your favorite seafood soup, this steamer insert and stockpot set does it all…
7 Reasons Why Customers Love The Classic Calphalon Stainless Steel Stock Pot/Steamer/Pasta Combo Set!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Calphalon Stock Pot…
The Strainers Make It Easy To Make Pasta And To Steam Veggies!
It is such a convenience not to have to dump boiling water in the sink and have it splash back on me and you can put the steamer right back in the pot with the lid on to keep items warm while finishing up everything else without worry of sticky pan bottom later. Can’t say enough good stuff about it !!!
- Good quality pot and the lift out pasta drainer is simply wonderful. My wrists and hands are thanking me with each use.
- Easy to pick up and strain, no longer have to aim for the strainer in the sink!
- Easy to use and so easy to drain pasta.
- I like that the pasta water is left in the pan – – as so often one wants to use just a little in the sauces and draining pasta in a regular colander means it goes down.
- This is a wonderful set. The pot is big enough to hold a pound of spaghetti. The insert makes draining the pasta a snap. Great quality.
- There is a steamer basket as well as a strainer for pasta.
- This was what I’ve been looking for to cook my pasta without worrying about carrying a large pot of water from my stove to the sink.
- This is a great, heavy pot and the strainers are excellent.
- It is so great to be able to drain the pasta right there instead of having to take it to a sink. I used it last night, I am thrilled with the Multi Pot.
- Love this pot!!! Perfect size. I also love the pasta strainer and steamer basket. The perfect addition to my cookware!
- The colander baskets do you a great service of draining the water or keeping the water away from your steamed foods.
- My son ‘borrowed’ my pan and I needed a new one…this answered my prayers….no more dumping pasta into a strainer…this is an all-in-1…Love it!
- Love this pan … You can boil noodles or potatoes while steaming vegetables and then drain. It’s an awesome pan I use it often.
- YOU NEED this one. It is a Pasta cooker, with a strainer, or it is a steamer for either a little or a lot of veggies.
- You can make stock with the strainer in it, and voila, just pull the strainer out, and your stock is ready.
The Calphalon Stock Pot Set Is So Versatile… Love For Pasta, And To Steam Vegetables… Also A Nice Large Pot For Making Soup Or Stew!
I just recently purchased this pot and it has made my life so much easier. I can steam tamales. Or corn. Or parboil ribs before putting them on the grill. I can boil tiny potatoes and steam broccoli at the same time.
- Great combo pot, buy it you’ll love it.
- I use it at least once a week for pasta or steamed veggies.
- Really contributes to healthy cooking – – steaming of veggies, and of course a great pasta pot.
- This is the perfect pot for cooking pasta or steaming anything you need to cook!
- We bought it to steam veggies but with the multiple inserts, you can make a whole meal. Clean up is a breeze.
- Best pasta pot steamer all in one!
- This pot is very versatile and I love it.
- A versatile pot at a great price. Very happy with quality and function
- Functional, heavy-duty, perfect for steaming vegetables en masse
- The steamer works great. It is very durable. The 2 basket sizes come in handy.
- Perfect size and love having the pasta and steamer pots.
- Great for pasta or boiled vegetables. Easy to clean. Well worth the money.
- Very nice set. The steamer insert is a bonus – we bought it for spaghetti, but found ourselves steaming veggies quickly and easily. A great purchase for any kitchen.
- We use this all the time for so many different things. One of the best buys of the year for us!!!
- This beautiful stainless steel multi-use pot is very well built with great attention to detail.
- It is big enough to do stocks in- I recently made stock with 2 complete chicken carcasses and a ton of vegetable ends in this pot!
- This is a great set. The bottom of the saucepan is plenty thick for browning and sauteing.
This Is The Best Pasta Pot/Steamer/Blancher/Stock Pot You Could Want!
Perfect for the reasons I purchased it, cooking pasta and steaming veggies. With the pasta insert, I can steam a whole head of cauliflower and a big head or two of broccoli all at the same time.
- I have steamed seafood (the steamer insert is large enough to hold a lot of seafood and the stockpot is deep).
- Another great pan. Pasta and steamer inserts are fantastic. My most used pan now.
- We love this pot with the inserts. We use it for pasta, soups, stews, gumbos, you name it!
- It is the perfect size for a large soup for a family of 4 (with lots of leftovers). I love that spaghetti sauce etc. It has room to boil so no mess on the stove.
- The steamer basket is terrific and holds a generous amount as does the pasta basket.
- Wonderful pan with great features…I love the steamer basket insert...it is handy.
- Great pot for pasta and steaming.
- I love this pan. I use it for pasta, but I have also used it for a small water bath canner. I canned six-pint jars at one time. That was an extra added bonus!
- I use the steamer basket almost every day and it makes cooking pasta no muss-no fuss. You will not be disappointed.
- The set is built of heavy (real quality) stainless steel, and it has a very thick aluminum base.
- I would highly recommend this product because it does a great job when cooking pasta and steamed vegetables.
The Calphalon Stock Pot Is Designed To Distribute Heat Evenly!
As a stay-at-home mom, this product makes it easier to prepare dinner for my family. This pot heats beautifully and holds the heat for cooking whatever you like. I definitely recommend this pot set.
- Heats quickly and evenly and cleans up like a dream and is easy to store.
- Heats evenly and quickly, easy to clean.
- The pot has a solid base to evenly distribute heat.
- Versatile, easy-clean, even temperature. I love this pot and highly recommend Calphalon cookware.
- Love this pot. Not only do I use it for my soup pot, but I also can make spaghetti and steam veggies on top at the same time.
- This pot has performed admirably as a soup pot and a steamer. It heats evenly at the base for good one-pot meals.
- LOVE THESE !!! Heavy-duty, cooks evenly. Wonderful product and it delivered so fast!
The Calphalon Brand Produces Top-Quality Including This Stockpot Set!
The attention to detail, solid build, and beauty of this pot is stunning. It is a tool for cooking that makes me look forward to cooking!
- These Calphalon pots are great!
- Calphalon quality is hard to beat.
- Love this pot and the Calphalon brand!
- You can tell it’s great quality. Calphalon has earned a lifetime customer.
- I have used this multiple times in the short time I’ve had it and like all Calphalon products it is fantastic.
- It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Calphalon always sells great products.
- This brand of cookware is the very best on the market, I would not trade it.
- High Quality and just the right size. Love it!
Many… Many… People Love The Calphalon Brand Of Crock Pot!
As the owner of a full set of Calphalon Simply Stainless you may imagine that I’m a fan of this line, and you’d be right.
- High quality, thoughtful design!
- It is good strength, good quality, and cooks as a pot should.
- I trust the Calphalon brand and the price was right.
- I have a few pieces of Calphalon and have been pleased with their performance, so when I saw this pot, it definitely turned my head. I have not been disappointed.
- This cookware is the best I’ve ever owned. The pleasure of cooking has gone up several notches.
- This is a great versatile set for the money, and it’s guaranteed for life. Go for it if you’re looking for a new pot set.
- For the price and the quality, you can’t beat it.
- Great quality and price—my wife and I love these.
- I was also impressed when it arrived, as it is built to a far higher standard than one would expect for a multi-pot. A good deal.
- I love Calphalon and find it to be quality products and good prices. I’ve been using Calphalon for many years now.
- I bought this multi-pot set because I knew that Calphalon was a very good cooking brand.
Customers Also Like The Lids And Induction Burner Compatibility Of The Calphalon Crock Pot!
The glass lid is also a nice aesthetic touch and works well for checking out what is happening inside without lifting the lid.
- Great set – – and it works very well on my precision induction burner.
- My wife just made a truckload of stew in it. We’ve got an induction stove so I’m expecting it to last forever.
- I have been using it daily since it arrived and my only regret is I didn’t buy it a long time ago. Highly recommend!
- The heavy lid is excellent because it stays on even at a rapid boil. This is an excellent product.
- You can monitor the food via the see-thru lid.
- Very sturdy construction and I like the glass lid.
- I also like that I can cook pasta, linguine, drain the water, and replace the pasta insert with linguine back in the pot, put the glass lid on and it stays warm in the pot.
In summary, the Calphalon Classic Stainless Steel 8 quart Stock Pot with Steamer and Pasta Insert is very much appreciated by customers who own it.
The ability to steam and cook pasta at the same time is impressive and the straining feature is the big winner.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Calphalon A Good Brand For Cookware and Best Indoor Grills For Vegetables (Delectable Grilled Veggies)