With one touch and a squeeze, the Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender with DuraCeramic has power right at your fingertips…
The Breville immersion blender is without a doubt an outstanding immersion blender that has consistently received top-ratings from anyone who puts it to the test and customers just love it to bits with the conclusion being it is a great gift for every cook including yourself!
Well-spaced easy-clean buttons operate the on/off feature. The oversized ergonomic trigger and contoured grip are comfortable and natural to use while blending in large quantities or tall pots…
The Breville Immersion Blender Will Quickly Become Your Most Loved And Most Used Tool In The Kitchen!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Breville Immersion Blender…
The Breville Immersion Blender Is The Best Blender I’ve Ever Used— It’s Worth The Price!
It’s expensive, but it’s also the best! I’ve been using this beast for almost three years and, for me, it eliminates the need for having a “real” (countertop style) blender. I have a small kitchen and it gets used so often I now store the main parts in my silverware drawer.
- My New Best Friend… I love this thing so much. Where have you been all my life?
- Short of a very expensive commercial model I think this is the best bang for the buck.
- This is Absolutely the BEST stick blender on the market!
- Best power tool in the kitchen.
- Breville is the Best. I find myself using the immersion blender more often than the blender or food processor, so it’s well worth the investment.
- By far the best stick blender I have ever used, and worth the price.
- This is probably the best of the consumer-grade immersion blenders. I have used several and this one is on top of the others I have used.
- Best ever cooking advice was given to me by a friend: “Buy the Breville Immersion device.”
- One of the best working products I’ve ever used. So glad that I have it!
- My wife is a chef and says this is the BEST immersion blender ever.
- This kitchen tool is one of the best I’ve bought.
- Best kitchen appliance I own. A year after purchase and it still is used every day without issue.
- This is by far the best immersion blender I’ve tried. It has all the great features you could ever want like a strong motor, sharp blades, a long extension arm, scratch guard to protect your non-stick cookware, and lots of accessories.
- Best purchase for my kitchen I ever made! Multiple uses, easy to clean… can’t go wrong.
- When they said it was the best… It is definitely the best!
The Breville Immersion Blender Chops, Whisks, Blends, Crushes And Comes With Awesome Recipes Too!
This device is powerful enough to crush ice and almonds in my shakes just as well as my $550 VitaMix, and I don’t have to transfer my sauces to the VitaMix for blending as the mixer goes right into the pot.
- I’ve used it mostly to make smoothies, using ice cubes that needed to be crushed in the process, and once to processes fully frozen blueberries into a sorbet consistency.
- It works faster than my Cuisinart to crush ice and make smoothies with no “chunks”.
- We use it for a million other things as well, like making smoothies, chopping carrots and celery, crushing ice, etc, and it is worth the price. Great design, great execution.
- Wonderful machine! Great job of crushing ice into tiny pieces like a McDonald’s Frappe.
- I have used it for smoothies and mashed potatoes, it crushes ice and frozen fruit no problem.
- Once you learn the technique of raising and lowering the blender in the mixing cup, it makes quick work of turning ice, fruit, and yogurt into a smoothie.
- It does a good job of everything I throw at it. It makes short work of ice for softies.
- This thing makes short work of ice in blended drinks (margaritas, frappuccinos, etc.).
- I was doubtful it could handle ice cubes but IT CAN! It went through them like nothing leaving the smoothie smooth.
- The motor is a beast and turns ice cubes into slushy drinks in no time.
- It’s impressive and blends ice and frozen fruit in seconds.
- I use a couple of handfuls of ice in my shakes and the blender grinds them up with no problem.
- The blades on this bad boy cut through ice and frozen fruits (whole strawberries, chunks of mango, blueberries, chunks of banana) with no problem whatsoever.
It Munches Through Pretty Much Anything, Lickety Split, And The Food Processor Attachment Has Cut My Prep Time Back Exponentially!
The real game changer though is the small food processor attachment. My family and I have been using it for food prep almost constantly. The processor attachment is much easier to break out and use while being infinitely easier to clean than a full size food processor and does a great job.
- I use the mini-food–processor cup almost every day; what a surprise.
- The little mini-food processor is probably the part I’ve used most, which is surprising since I bought it for the immersion stick.
- I have a Vitamix but I don’t have a food processor so I use the little chopper/food processor for making great cauliflower or broccoli rice.
- It comes with a mini food processor attachment.
- I don’t need any other blender or food processor unless I want to cook for a huge crowd.
- The whisk and mini food processor attachments make it so versatile I find myself taking this appliance out frequently when cooking. Don’t hesitate to purchase.
- This could totally replace a food processor and blender.
- I love this blender; in particular, I love the mini-chopper accessory (like a mini food processor).
- The food processor attachment is incredibly versatile.
- Both the blender and food processor attachments are great to have on hand to avoid the mess of pouring things in and out of pots.
- I took it with me to cook for groups in remote locations where carrying my food processor was not a possibility. Did everything I needed. Love it.
- This product package has allowed me to replace my blender, food processor, and a handheld mixer. It has met my expectations and more.
The Breville Immersion Blender Is Great for Baby Food Purees!
I make soups a lot and this baby purees right in the cooking pot so you don’t have to (scoop some soup in the blender, vent the lid so it won’t explode, pour it back in the pot, repeat, repeat) do all that boring messy s**t. No mess. Did you hear me? No Mess!
- She used it to make whipped cream, mashed potatoes, puree soup, make baby food, and generally blend/mash anything that is required.
- One of the attachment cups is perfect for making baby food, which is a staple in our house.
- This replaced a small baby food blender which never made quite enough for our little ones, and now we have a tool that can do many things instead of one – granted it is a little bigger.
- Considered a dedicated baby food maker, but thought that this would be more versatile for using long after baby needs purees.
- My wife used this blender frequently to make baby food purees, and she was very happy with its performance.
- We received this as a gift two years ago and I love it. I have used it for soups, smoothies, baby food, etc. Anything you use a regular blender for, you can do with this.
- LOVE…great for making baby food or anything…love that it’s not so big and heavy so I can easily get it out of the cabinets…love its multi-functional abilities.
- I use it to blend up soup, salsa, making baby food, baking.
- Works very well, comfortable. Used a lot for making baby food. Chopping attachment is handy.
- Great for making baby food.
- Makes very smooth purée soups, the best baby food (no lumps n still works as well as it did 2 years ago for my second baby) now I use it for green smoothies.
The Breville Immersion Blender Is Dishwasher Safe!
All parts except the motor and the blender cover are dishwasher safe, although I do rinse them after use to prevent food drying on.
- When I am done with it I put the tools in the dishwasher and it is ready for the next job.
- The bowls are dishwasher safe. Most other brand’s bowls are not at all dishwasher safe.
- Here’s why I love it: multiple speeds, won’t scratch pans, ergonomically well designed so it doesn’t tire my arm, not loud, most of the parts can go in the dishwasher, useful attachments, long cord. Even the plug is great.
- Very well designed and solidly made and all the parts except the motorized handle are dishwasher safe.
- All of the parts disconnect and are dishwasher safe.
The Breville Immersion Blender Is Super Easy To Clean!
I chose this over a traditional blender because i want to quickly rinse the fruit particles from the blender with a little soap and call it a day. Blenders are a lot of work to clean – this product takes no time at all!
- Clean up is a breeze, and Breville made this with safety in mind since the blades are protected by a shroud.
- I feel liberated from the washing and cleaning of my big processors.
- It cleans super easy; I just put some hot water and a little soap in the cup I used and turn on the blades.
- This one has great power, is designed so well – and cleans up so easily.
- It has become my replacement for my blender just because it is so much easier to clean up than the full-sized blender. If you have a small kitchen with limited space, I recommend you get this instead of a blender.
- I am impressed with the infinite speed control, ability to better control texture, and extreme ease of cleaning.
- Clean up is a breeze and takes little room in the cabinet.
- It cleans amazingly easy and I use it for more than I thought I would.
- Blends and froths very quickly and easily with no mess to clean up.
- Easy to clean and does so much with blending, chopping, and mixing.
- Additionally, clean up is a breeze. All you have to do is wash the blender attachment in warm soapy water and that is it.
- The Breville Immersion Blender is a great kitchen gadget, easy to use, and easy to clean.
The Whisk Attachment Works Great For Beating Eggs And Making Whipped Cream!
If you want the fluffiest eggs you ever had put the eggs in the large cup that comes with it and use the whisk attachment. Oh my quick and so delicious.
- It also has the whisk, for whipping up cream or egg whites, anything light that needs to be mixed with air to get that fluffy texture.
- I also absolutely love the whisk attachment I use it all the time to make pancakes batter, waffle batter, or just whisking some eggs together.
- It also works well with the wire whisk, blending hot chocolate or eggs, very quickly.
- I don’t use the whisk often, but when I do it beats egg whites very quickly.
- The whisk is lightweight and easily whips cream and egg whites.
- I am so glad I made this purchase, it is worth more than it costs if you make soup often or whip up egg whites or cream.
- It was able to whisk up egg whites faster and better than the Cuisinart. Easy to hold in one hand, and adjust the speed with the other.
- I use it mainly for scrambling eggs and to make light batters such as for crepes.
- Once you use the whisk attachment for scrambled eggs you’ll never be able to go back to the fork method.
- Attachments are great for whipping egg whites etc. Great chopper too.
- It has a whipping attachment that works well on cream and egg whites, a good chopping bowl for nuts, etc., and a nice sized pouring jug that I’ve used to make smoothies, cranberry juice, lychee martinis, etc.
- The chopper part is bigger than the Cuisinart, so I find I use that all the time to scramble eggs in the morning. The eggs are really fluffy when they are blended this well.
- Now, I can whip up egg whites in literally seconds, making fluffy waffles and even angel cakes quicker and easier.
The Breville Immersion Blender Works Great For Mashed Potatoes!
I use the immersion blender every single day for smashing sweet potatoes, or other crockpot foods into soup so he can eat it, I make sure I rinse the parts right after use, I love this thing, so functional, easy to use, easy to store, love the pitcher and lid usually I keep full of whipped cream right now, but also is great for anything else.
- Smooth creamy mash potatoes, absolutely, meringue for my pie, yes, milkshakes, yummy.
- I use it to mash potatoes and turnips, to mix smoothies, and to chop vegetables – and each of those uses the same motor but for different attachments, so there’s no washing needed in between.
- The immersion stick makes short work of everything – berries, sweet potatoes, boiled egg yolk.
- This is one fine kitchen appliance. In only a few weeks I’m finding oodles of uses. Potatoes, mashed. Cream, whipped. Beans, souped-up, and yummy.
- We mostly use this for protein shakes (blending with ice) but have also used to mash potatoes, mix soups, etc.
- I love this blender! Made mashed potatoes in minutes. Used for smoothies and to mix soup. Fantastic.
- So, I’ve had this for a year and I use this more than any other appliance in my kitchen. Making puree soups, mashed potatoes, you name it – is so easy – I can use this in any pot, Creuset, etc. because it does not scrape the bottom.
- I’ve pureed for soups, whipped up mashed potatoes, ground-up oatmeal to make oatmeal flour, etc., etc., etc.
- The blender cut through 25 boiled potatoes on Thanksgiving morning like softened butter.
- We’ve only used it for making mashed potatoes and it works great! Very easy to use. I would recommend it.
- I also used the blender attachment to whip potatoes last night and they were the best fluffy and smooth potatoes I’ve ever made.
The Breville Immersion Blender Is Ideal For Smoothies!
Easy to clean, comes with nice accessories, blends through anything I give it (including smoothies with ice, protein powder and frozen fruit)…I use it nearly every day for smoothies, salad dressings, soups, dips, sauces, whipped cream, gravy, etc.
- This thing sees daily use between shakes and smoothies, and on top of that, she says this is the single most versatile kitchen gadget she’s ever used.
- In a taller container, you can make up to two smoothies in about 90 seconds.
- I like this blender a great deal for making smoothies.
- The blender is powerful enough to blend chunky soups and smoothies efficiently.
- Makes whip cream like no other device hummus, smoothies……glad I bit the bullet & spent the money!
- I’ve made full pitcher smoothies (comes with a wide mouth pitcher that holds more than a quart of liquid) with fresh apples, ice, pears, frozen fruit and veggies, yogurt, and juice – everything blends up quite nicely, and clean up is a snap!
- My husband and I use the immersion blender to make shakes and smoothies.
- This makes a smoother smoothie than my old standing blender and is quiet enough to early at the crack of dawn.
- I like a really thick smoothie & this tool does the job.
- Much easier to make a smoothie with this handheld & the included pitcher.
- Debating buying an even more powerful blender, but this one had plenty of power to make smoothies out of rock-solid clumps of frozen fruit.
- I love this blender. I use it almost every day to make smoothies. Fruit, veggies, ice none of its a problem.
The Breville Immersion Blender Is Perfect For Making Soups!
How do I love this immersion blender? I love how powerfully and thoroughly it blends sauces and soups.
- I’ve used the immersion blender stick many times to thicken up soups in the pot or to make a smooth sauce out of sautéed onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- We use this for soups, gravies, drinks anything that needs to be beaten silly.
- Way better than taking hot soup out of the pot to put in a blender.
- I bought it mainly to puree soups, but making salad dressings is an added plus.
- This is a powerful machine and quickly goes through a pot of soup or smoothie in a minute or so.
- I made a large pot of tomato soup and in under a minute, I was done.
- For me, it is awesome! I make a lot of sauces and soups and this gem is a must!
- I love it – use it 3 or 4 times a week for soups as you can put it in the saucepan and jiggle it around for a few seconds and have a semi pureed soup or leave it standing for a full minute and have a full puree.
- Oh My Gosh – I love this thing. For the obvious reason – it does creamed soup beautifully, but recently I used it on homemade yogurt and it is heavenly!
- The blending power on this unit is perfect for my pasta sauces and soups and I like the fact that I no longer have to take my vegetables out of the pot and put them in a blender. This just cut my cook time down by a lot.
- LOVE this immersion blender works great for soups and pureeing most anything!
- This is so versatile that you can even blend cream soups from veggies while they are cooking on the stove.
The Breville Immersion Blender Makes Great Ice Cream, Milk & Protein Shakes, And Also Works As Milk Fother!
I made ice cream with the stick tonight using frozen bananas, milk, honey, no ice, was out of heavy cream or I would have used some, compared to making this in my stand processor, this was a breeze, so easy I will be making more desserts like this now.
- I have used to froth milk. I found moving the blender up and down and incorporated some air and frothed wonderfully. Sat down with a Chai exactly as I can get at Starbucks.
- This is a serious immersion blender with plenty of high-velocity power. My son used it to blend his nearly insoluble protein powder into cold milk.
- I love this blender! I’ve owned for 3 mos. & I use it daily to blend hard frozen fruit & soy milk.
- Frothing milk for my morning coffee.
- I use this for my protein shakes every morning & evening. Works great!
- Goes hand in hand with the milkshake cup. Great hand blender!
- It is also very easy to make fresh ice cream from scratch as well.
- One recipe that comes with this blender is Banana Ice Cream.
- I use the slower speed for harder items like the Ice Cream and faster speeds for the softer recipes like Soups and Potatoes.
- Well suited for making quick mango and banana shakes!
- I have had this now for a couple of months and use it daily for protein shakes.
- Love this. It handles the frozen fruit for a smoothie or protein shake easily.
- I use this blender several times a week. It is my go-to when I need to make shakes, smoothies, jams… anything!
The Breville Immersion Blender Makes The Best Mayonnaise!
I love this immersion blender. I use it mostly for making mayonnaise. I have never had a fail. All the ingredients go into the container and then presto chango in about a minute or less of blending you have the most beautiful creamy mayonnaise.
- I bought this 8 months ago and it has nearly paid for itself in the amount of mayonnaise it has made (among other things).
- It makes that best mayo and does a great job on other things.
- I’ve mainly used it for mayo and soups-it works wonderfully.
- Super high quality and design! Easy to use and strong enough to make homemade mayonnaise. HOMERUN!
- I immediately made my first batch of homemade mayonnaise in less than 2 minutes.
- Good for mayonnaise and vinaigrette.
- I use it daily. Tuna salad in seconds, homemade mayonnaise, chopped onions and herbs, coconut cream.
- The homemade mayonnaise clinched it.
This Breville Immersion Blender Is What You Need To Make Great Sauces!
I have noticed with immersion blenders everything is better, sauces, dressings,
can’t believe that all this time I have been killing myself with the big processors.
- Tonight I made fresh pesto, chopped up a ton of garlic and onions (no tears, natch), and also blended out the sauce for my chicken. Worth every penny. I use it constantly when I cook.
- It’s good for salsa, sauces, and soups. It puréed fruit easily’ even pineapple, which can be fibrous.
- Invest in one of these and you too will be canning 400 lbs of marinara sauce with, you got it, no mess.
- The chopper attachment and bowl are WAY more useful than I would have ever guessed and made awesome sauces.
- Best we have used- find that I prefer the stick for small marinades and sauce preps because it works so miraculously to blend things to a fine paste is needed.
- For the marinara sauce, I started with the lowest speed and gradually turned up the speed until the sauce was the consistency I wanted.
- The other day I was making a pizza sauce but the tomatoes hadn’t cooked down as much as I’d like – easy fix – take out my hand blender (extra bonus points for super long cord) and smooth out the sauce – sauce saved.
- I use it to make sauces – which is what I bought it for – but I also use it surprisingly often to just chop up veggies.
- Like having the added blade in the cup which easily made cranberry sauce.
- My sauces come out very smoothly with the immersion that gets every piece.
- I used this all of the time to make béarnaise sauce.
- This machine has taken the work out of it. It works great and the sauce comes out smooth and creamy.
The Breville Immersion Blender Operates Quietly!
The speed variation is very nice to have, also noticed it is quiet, surprised me how quiet it seems, the grip is so comfortable this Breville is very pretty as well, the color is a dark grey and black.
- It runs smoothly and is very quiet!
- This is a nice blender. The motor is so quiet and smooth that you would never guess it is rated at 280 watts.
- The Breville immersion blender is really wonderful, easy to clean, easy to use, easy to change tips. Tons of power, pretty quiet, works quick too.
- This hand blender takes up so much less space is so much quieter and easier to clean!
- It is powerful, quiet, and doesn’t splash. Wonderful product!
- LOVE this set! It’s compact, well made, and durable. The blender is surprisingly quiet and effective.
- The length of the blender allows use with large stockpots. It is surprisingly quiet, even for the amount of power it has.
- This is the best by far. On low or medium power it is fairly quiet by comparison… And it eats through everything quickly.
- So easy to use and store. It’s very quiet which I was surprised about and so convenient to use.
- It is quiet and does not use much space. Another great product by Breville.
Finally… What A Wonderful Gift To Give To Someone For Christmas, Housewarmings, Weddings, Birthdays, And For Yourself As well!
I orginally bought this as a gift for my sister and she spoke so highly of it that I had to get one for myself. I know no other to describe this immersion blender than absolutely awesome.
- I liked this enough that I bought a second one as a gift for my sister-in-law. She likes it, too.
- Great stick blender! Love Breville products. Lots of power settings; easy to clean; nice smaller attachment for smaller amounts. I have given four of these as gifts!
- I purchased this immersion blender as a gift for my mother. I’ve had one for years and love it. If I had to have only one small appliance this would be it.
- This was given as a gift to me. I, in turn, bought it as a gift for my sister. It is strong and easy to work. I love the machine itself. It is powerful and works well.
- I like it so well I am buying another as a gift. A must-have for the home gourmet.
- This was a gift for my daughter.
- I got it last year for Christmas and I like it so much I’m giving it this year as a gift!
- A belated Christmas gift for my husband, he loves it!
- Bought it as a gift for 2 friends. Both of them rave about it – very easy to use and easy to clean. They both indicated it was the best immersion blender they have ever used.
- Great gift for a cook.
- I love this immersion blender. I just bought a second one as a gift.
- What a fun tool easy to use works great and easy to clean I have already given 2 as gifts.
- I received this as a gift two years ago and I love it.
- We liked it so much we gave one as a Christmas gift to my mother.
- I bought this as a gift for my mother and now I’m jealous as I love using it. Now, I will have to buy myself one. Can’t beat what you get for the price here.
In summary, Breville has done it again with this Immersion Blender by producing another top-quality product that’s one of the most sought after and highly-rated immersion blenders that has so many benefits the list is endless.
This brand also features on my best brands list found here…
The Breville immersion blender will quickly become your new best friend in the kitchen!
We also recommend our article… Is Breville A Good Brand For Blenders
You may also be interested in… Nostalgia Ice Cream Maker