"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
Bring the cafe experience home with the Barista Express, an all-in-one unit that makes barista-quality coffee shop beverages…
The Breville espresso machine is considered to be by far the best value for money especially because of the added built-in coffee grinder. You are actually getting the equivalent of two machines for the price of one freeing up much-needed countertop space!
With the revolutionary Portafilter inside, you’ll enjoy quality espresso every time, with minimal effort without extensive training…
8 Reasons Why Consumers Love The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine!
Here Is WhatconsumersHad To Say About The Breville Espresso Machine…
Fantastic Espresso Machine… If You’re Looking For A Serious Espresso Machine With All Included, This One Is It!
The reason I bought it was mainly because I was tired of reloading my Starbucks card, and I missed real Italian espressos from Italy. I had tried brewing with Moka pots, but it just didn’t work out. The Breville is spot-on!
- I have waited years to get this machine, an espresso machine is not exactly a necessity even for a coffee snob like me
- Owning an espresso machine of this caliber… makes one’s life complete.
- This machine is top quality and makes a fantastic espresso.
- With the Breville, I can make a better (IMHO) espresso than any of the local shops can manage… honestly.
- This Breville is a great choice for anyone looking for good to great espresso brewing and not wanting to spend $1500+
- An amazing machine that produces excellent espresso.
- The Breville is the best bang-for-the-buck Espresso Machine!
- Makes amazing espresso & lattes.
- As another er said, this machine has made me a coffee snob too! It took me a week to figure out the perfect settings for the two types of coffee beans I like. Once that was done, I have been making perfect espresso every time.
- For those out there thinking about buying this machine, I’ll say this is a great espresso maker. One of the best out there if not the best at this price point.
- Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine is a solidly built espresso maker you will love. No more pods, just beautiful espresso to make any kind of drink you like.
|See Also - Can You Put A Glass Bowl In Your Air Fryer?|
If You Want To Stay Out Of Coffee Houses And Save Money, This Is The Way… Top Quality, Top Espresso, Very Intuitive!
I haven’t checked in a while, but I don’t know of any other espresso machine under $1000 that has a PID controlled thermo-block, let alone having both that AND a great grinder. Those two items are VERY important in creating a great espresso.
- The Barista Express provides real espresso with the correct texture, temperature, and crema.
- This espresso machine is easy to use and comes with a lot of neat features to make a really good cup of espresso, along with other coffee drinks.
- If you want to get into the world of espresso and know nothing about it you cannot go wrong with the Breville Barista Express.
- This gets me a great espresso every single time.
- The quality of the espresso is excellent, exactly what I expected with lots of crema and not bitter.
- This machine is the perfect “beginner” in-home espresso machine. It has everything you need to brew real espresso and espresso drinks at a good price point.
- It brews delicious, wonderful espresso in seconds–better than most restaurants and chain coffee shops.
- The espresso is delicious, foaming (soy) milk is a snap, and crema is easy to achieve.
- This machine is of great value and makes an incredible espresso.
- It took some experimenting to get the grind and amount right, but now it makes perfect espresso and steamed milk every time.
- I use the Lavazza super crema beans and have the grind and amount set pretty low and it churns out really good espresso.
- We love this machine; it takes a little more time to figure out just what settings you want for what espresso but when you do this you get hipster coffee house quality espresso, lattes, and cappuccino.
When You Make An Espresso Drink At Home It Is SO MUCH BETTER Than The Busy Barista At A Cafe, Or A Starbucks Or Wherever You Get Your Lattes!
If you want to make really good espresso/cappuccino, you need good equipment. The Barista Express is a self contained espresso bar. It utilizes a good conical burr grinder and an excellent semi-automatic espresso machine all in one unit.
- Forget about Starbucks. This espresso machine can produce better coffee.
- This machine makes a long black or Americano to perfection!
- After a few tries, I found that this machine makes incredible espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, and coffees.
- I made my first cappuccino for my wife last weekend and she said it was the best she has ever had. This is the ultimate machine for us.
- This machine is predictable and consistent – producing delicious velvety espresso. I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
- The temperature and pressure control is great, every espresso I’ve put through it tastes great (not burned or under-extracted).
- Does it make a good cup of espresso? Absolutely. 10 times better than that $5 cup from you know where.
- The Breville has far more control to pull that perfect shot of espresso.
- You will make the best espressos at home with this machine.
- It takes a bit to master but with patience, you will get it. Use good beans and you will make better espressos than at most espresso coffee shops.
- I love love this machine I’ve made better espresso than Starbucks, dutch bros, and any other coffee place.
- This machine is amazing! Espresso is SO MUCH BETTER than drip coffee.
- I was hoping to find a machine that would make delicious espressos, not too difficult to use, and ideally with a built-in grinder. This barista express is all those things and more.
- The espresso that comes out is rich, thick, and so flavorful.
I Didn’t Know Anything About Espresso Machines Before This Purchase, But It Wasn’t Difficult To Figure Out!
To say that this is easy to use would be an understatement. From the time you open the box to the moment you plug it in, setup is a complete breeze. Everything you need to make an outstanding cup of espresso (minus the beans, water, and the cups of course) is inside! You have so many options to be able to customize your brew the options are nearly endless.
- I also like having the integrated grinder so it’s super easy to tweak the coarseness of the grind up or down just a tad.
- You will need to adjust the grinding levels a couple of times to get it set perfectly, however, it’s pretty easy to do.
- The machine is super easy to use, to clean, and to pull shots – once you know what you’re doing. Figuring it all out only took me about a week.
- It is extremely easy to use and the 1-page instruction sheet that comes with it is easy to read and is spot-on.
- I’m in love with this barista brewer!! It takes a bit of practice to get used to it, but it’s easy to use and super efficient!
- It took some experimenting with tamping pressure, grind size, and amount of coffee to use, but once you have that down it’s easy.
- Watch the video that they have on the website, read the manual (it’s written in a way that’s easy to understand), and you’ll be a pro in a couple of days! Try different beans and brands too!
- The machine is easy to use and tweak for grind size, temperature, amount of espresso delivered via a double shot basket.
- Although reading the manual once through is helpful, the Barista Express is really very easy to use.
- Easy for beginners!!! Worth the extra money!!!
- This machine is SO easy to use, delicious coffee, and makes Starbucks quality.
- I’m no espresso snob, but I have to say this machine is amazing. It has everything I could think of, it’s easy to use, and it looks beautiful.
I Really Like This Machine, I Have Used It Every Day For Two Years And It Is Still Working Like New!
I’ve had this Breville 870 machine now for 2.5 years and I have yet to see another machine for under $1000 that I would prefer. This is my third espresso machine (in about 23 years of making espresso and 20 years of roasting coffee) and it is by far the best I’ve had. It still works the same as it did when I bought it.
- I still use it daily, and it’s working well! It’s now been almost 4 years! (Time flies when you’re drinking good coffee 🙂
- I’ve had this espresso machine for 5 years and the magic is still there.
- I LOVE this espresso machine. It is phenomenal, I don’t think you’ll find another one with this type of performance for under 1k.
- Two years later, my husband and I are still using this amazing machine.
- It is still chugging along 5 years down the road and it has paid for itself many times over.
- I’ve been using this machine approximately daily for a year and a half and it still works just as well as it did on day one.
- I have had this for a year and a half and use it twice or more a day. It still makes the most amazing lattes.
- Now, it’s four years later and I simply cannot break this Breville Espresso Machine. It’s still going strong and is my best morning friend!
- I am NOT a gentle user of machines (my husband will testify), I am not famous for preventive maintenance, yet still, this Breville is the best and has lasted through me and my teenager (who makes a “poor man’s mocha”).
- After two and a half years of constant use, it still performs flawlessly. He drinks at least a dozen shots of espresso daily so this machine helps reduce his daily trips to the coffee shop and saves him money.
- We have owned this machine for 13 years and have probably brewed well over 10,000 double shots of espresso.
- With two daily users, this has been the best investment to date. Even after my steam wand went out 3 years ago, the main unit is still going strong.
- Well, it has now been almost 5 years of using this Espresso machine every day and it is still working as good as the day I purchased it.
We Have Been Using This Machine In An Office For Over A Year, And It Continues To Reliably Produce Quality Espresso Without Any Issues!
We pitched in at the office to buy this machine and it has been outstanding. About 12 of us use it every day, and it has been more than up to the task. Very easy to use and clean. Highly recommended!
- I also worked in an office where we had about 10 people regularly using one of these a few times a day.
- This replaced our everyday coffee maker in our real estate office.
- So good that this was my second one! I got one for my office and 1 for my house!
- Highly recommend this for a home or a small office.
- This is our 3rd one – Not because it keeps breaking – because we wanted one for the house, one for the office, and one for our van life.
- I bought this for our office and all of the coworkers LOVE it! It’s exactly what we needed and it’s so easy to use.
- Works well for our small medical office.
- After 2 years of using one at home, I bought one for the office too.
- My husband absolutely loves it! He keeps it in his office and his buddies come and take breaks. He makes me jealous talking about the fabulous crèma it produces.
- I’ve used this machine in a small office environment (4 or 5 cups per day). It has not had any issues, and it’s made excellent espresso every time.
- Want to boost office morale? Have everyone pitch in and buy one of these. This espresso machine has made everyone in my office happy.
- My husband’s workplace has one in their kitchen that is used by A LOT of people and it has held up fantastically! Top rated by everyone in the office.
- I love this machine, used in my office by two people every day. Rugged and makes fabulous espresso and americanos.
- Amazing espresso machine for a small office. We have a team of 22 people and this machine is used all day long.
The First Thing I Noticed Is My House Feels Posher With This Sitting On The Counter!
The Breville BES870XL is a God send! The machine fits nicely on my limited counter space in my very small apartment kitchen.
- It looks great on my counter, too. If mine were to be stolen, I would buy it again immediately.
- I appreciate the small footprint of this espresso maker.
- It is compact, fits nicely on a typical counter underneath a cabinet.
- It’s very easy to use and it makes great espresso. It looks nice on our counter and it’s well made.
- No mess after use, grinder built-in so doesn’t take up too much counter space. I am saving a ton in cappuccinos at the coffee shop and they taste better!
- It’s easy to clean and looks great on your counter.
- The size is perfect for most countertops.
- It looks impressive on your countertop.
- You can make great espresso, latte, cappuccino, and even americano with it, all in a reasonably small counter footprint.
- I love this espresso machine! Looks beautiful on my counter and I use it every morning.
- It looks beautiful on our counter. We love this machine and would absolutely recommend it.
- If you are a Starbucks addict like I was, here is your cure. It’s small enough to not take up much counter space and incredibly efficient at doing what it’s designed to do. It’s easy to use, too.
- I can’t imagine fitting both a burr grinder and espresso machine in a package any smaller than this, which easily fits on my counter-top beneath the upper cabinet.
- Super easy to keep clean and just looks nice on my counter!
When We Were Shopping For Espresso Makers, This One Came Up Time And Again As The Best Value!
This Breville is much more advanced in technology than thousand dollar machines, and makes better expresso most of the time. It’s an unbelievable value!
- The decision was hard as there are so many models to choose from, but the built-in grinder, steamer, hot water dispense, fancy boiler, gauges, and programmability together with a sensible price was just a very good value proposition.
- I truly wish I would have bought this product the first time. Hands down the best value for the cost.
- High value for the money! If you love coffee, want to pull your own shots, and can’t afford thousands on a serious machine…I STRONGLY recommend you buy Breville BES870XL.
- I previously owned an espresso machine from DeLonghi that cost $400 more than this one and I would say that this is a much better value for your dollar and the lattes and come out far and above the one from my previous machine.
- Definitely a good value for the money. I highly recommend this machine.
- This machine is of excellent value, considering that it includes an excellent on-demand grinder.
- If you look at the competition you’ll quickly see this machine is the best performance to price and overall value.
- Excellent espresso machine! Best overall value and feature balance of many options on the market.
- This is an extremely good value for the price, and I would HIGHLY recommend this machine to anyone regardless of their experience level with making espresso-based beverages.
- Great machine – easy to use and great value compared to all the other machines on the market in my opinion.
- The reason I give this 5 stars in the “value” category is that you get so much more than other machines in this price range. PID temperature control, built-in grinder.
- This is not a cheap machine, but certainly a great value for what it does, especially when you consider the built-in grinder.
- The Rancilio Silvio costs more and you have to buy a separate grinder and it doesn’t have PID temperature control.
In summary, have your coffee the way you want it when you want it with the Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine.
With dual boilers (one for steam, one for brewing) and a built-in grinder, this machine enables you to make authentic barista-style drinks at home and is sure to become your go-to machine every morning.
A step up above the traditional espresso machine, this model uses an E61 brew group for a true espresso extraction of brewed coffee.
The Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL is an outstanding espresso machine, and when you consider it is at a compatible price with most other espresso machines and has a built-in grinder that the others do not have this an amazing buy.
But not only is it great value this Breville espresso machine has a reputation for durability, quality, and is considered by many to be easily the best espresso machine you can buy.
You may also be interested in reading… Discover Why Breville Is A Good Brand For Espresso Machines and Is Contigo A Good Brand? (Durable Travel Mugs That Don’t Leak)