If you are looking for a juicer that takes whole fruit then the Breville Juice Fountain 850-Watt Juice Extractor is the juicer of dreams…
The Breville Juice Fountain is affordable, powerful, fast, quiet, it removes the pulp, easy to use, is a juicer that is easy to clean, and most importantly makes delicious healthy fresh juice!
12 Reasons Why Consumers Absolutely Love The Breville Juice Fountain 850-Watt Juice Extractor!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Breville Juice Fountain…
Reason 1: The Breville Is A Juicer That Takes Whole Fruit…
The 3 Inch Opening Also Allows You To Put Your Fruits And Vegetables In Whole, Reducing Any More Time In Cutting The Produce!
The size of the input tube will surprise you. Many apples can fit whole without having to be cut up. The size makes for faster preparation as more can fit into the input tube at once.
- The highlight for me is being able to put a WHOLE apple through the opening.
- I can also put a whole raw beet through (I cut off the stem and tail) and wallah! It juices like a charm.
- With this thing, it juiced a whole carrot in less than one second.
- It has a large chute that can take large chunks and even whole apples, has a large container to collect pulp so you don’t have to keep stopping and cleaning it, stays extremely cool, and it goes SO fast!
- Virtually no food prep as the 3″ wide chute accepts fruit whole, seeds and all!
- It makes such smooth juices and takes most apples whole just not the real big ones
- The noise isn’t too loud compared to a lot of other juicers & the chute is HUGE.
- You can fit whole apples in there (unless they are giant apples) & you can fit several celery stalks at a time.
- I also like the size because I can put whole bunches of spinach, kale, etc. through the juicer at once & I don’t have to chop up the fruit much.
- You can put almost anything in here whole,
- The pulp is very dry, meaning it extracts nearly all the juice and I can fit whole apples/cucumbers/tomatoes and so forth.
- I bought the Breville Juice Fountain Plus to get into juicing and I couldn’t be more pleased. To test their claim to fame, I inserted one whole Granny Smith Apple into the chute and instantly saw its juice into pure liquid.
- It has made my juicing so effortless and I love using this machine.
- There is hardly any chopping if there is any at all.
- I can put whole apples (or at the most, apples cut in half) in the juice fountain, and it has absolutely no problem with it.
- I can put whole cucumbers, big chunks of sweet potatoes, pineapple-you name it and it’s juiced it. That alone had me sold.
Reason 2: The Breville Is A Juicer That Is Easy To Clean…
This Breville Model Comes Apart Easily In 5 Components Making It Super Easy To Clean With Nothing More Than Warm Soapy Water!
Clean up is a breeze- the easiest clean up of any juicer I’ve owned. I’ve had other juicers where it took 2 people to get it apart to clean it- this Breville is very easy to take apart.
- Cleaning the parts was simple, too. There is no mess since the parts are covered – nothing sprays or drips.
- I love this juicer! It’s easier to use and easier to clean than my mother’s more expensive masticating juicer.
- By sliding the arm forward, the juicer comes apart into several sections for easy cleaning. I recommend filling the sink with hot water and soap for the fastest cleaning.
- I have owned a couple of different juicers throughout the years. I feel that this one is the easiest to clean.
- It’s relatively simple to dismantle and clean, plus its dishwasher safe, so you can get it especially clean if you want to.
- I absolutely LOVE my new Breville JE98XL. I get lots of juice out of my fruits and veggies, it’s fast and clean-up is a snap.
- Super easy to use and clean, everything comes apart and goes into the dishwasher.
- The clean-up isn’t nearly as bad as I expected. Quite honestly, this juicer is NO messier than my other blenders. Trust me, if you are on the fence, take the plunge!
- I absolutely love this juicer, it is so fast to juice and simple clean up too.
- Plus, it comes with a cleaning brush that makes this already easy-to-clean machine that much simpler.
- I love the fact that it is not time-consuming with the cleanup process.
Reason 3: The Breville Is A Juicer That Removes Pulp…
The Breville Juice Fountain Works, And It Works Fast! I Have Never Found Any Pulp In The Juice, Ever!
The separation of juice from the pulp during operation is very efficient. Most of the pulp left over is dry, so you know you’re getting your money’s worth out of the produce you put into it
- Works great! Separated the pulp beautifully from the juice.
- I use the pulp for my vegetable garden. I have a bucket (with lid) lined with a grocery bag to collect the pulp. When it’s full I turn in it into the soil…Natural fertilizer!
- The pulp bin holds a lot of pulp, and the juice container holds enough juice for a tall glass for the two of us.
- I’ve used orange pulp for sugar-free muffins which were very moist and delicious.
- The quality of the juice is great in this machine. The yield is high & the leftover pulp is generally very dry (a great sign that a lot of juice is being extracted).
- There are lots of recipes out there for using the pulp… from soups to cookies!
- I save up all the pulp and when I have a couple of bags of it I take it to feed the goats at a local goat farm.
- Also, the Breville pulp collection pitcher can be used and cleaned easily
without a plastic bag being inserted.
- The garbage collector…..just line it with a supermarket plastic bag and toss the pulp.
- It’s super fast and doesn’t mane pulp. My husband and I don’t like pulp in our juice. It’s a clean juice.
- The pulp refuse container is actually designed so that you can line it with a plastic grocery bag, which makes cleanup VERY easy.
Reason 4: The Breville Is A Juicer That Can Juice Ginger, Carrots, Celery, Apples, And More…
This Particular Breville Model Juices Everything From Carrots To Kale, Ginger Root To Collard Greens, Celery To Apples Without A Problem. It’s Fast. It’s Effective!
For the price – you can’t beat it. Mine has already paid for itself. We’ve juiced carrots, beets, cucumbers, grapes, blueberries, oranges (peel and refrigerate the oranges beforehand and it CAN juice them!), lemons, limes, ginger, celery, pineapple… the list goes on.
- I typically just juice vegetables but I also love to do Ginger shots as well so first I clean out the whole thing and then I get a big chunk of Ginger and I run it through the juicer and then I mix that with lemon it does so much for the body and for the brain.
- For instance, 2 carrots, 2 apples, and 1 small piece of ginger (half-inch piece) make a full 16 oz. of delicious juice. Not bad!
- I do a lot of veggies and fruit, as well as ginger and turmeric root.
- It also produces a good bit of juice. From two apples, 3 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and a 3-inch piece of ginger root, this juicer produces about 15-20 ounces of juice — depending on the size of the apples, carrots, etc.
- I usually put through carrots, apples, ginger, celery. I never had a problem ever.
- The Breville juicer is great to go through carrots, beets, ginger, something which my last juicer had an issue with.
- I have juiced celery, carrots, beets, kale, ginger root, and all kinds of fruits.
- This is the best juicer I have ever owned… I use it daily… current favorite: carrot apple ginger and a little bit of beet… an amazing flavor and beautiful color… Hands Down.. get this juicer, rated at the highest!
- I have made 3 rounds of juice using carrots, apples, ginger, cucumber, celery, and kale. Everything I but in the machine it just obliterated, not leaving the pulp wet at all!
- It shows no mercy on whole ginger root or carrots!!
- I also juice highly fibrous vegetables like ginger root and celery and citrus.
Reason 5: The Breville Is A Juicer For Increasing Vitamin And Mineral Intake…
Great Product! Invest In Your Health Now… All Those Live Vitamins And Minerals And Enzymes In Your Cup In A Snap!
Great juicer easy to clean and gets the job done love the juice it makes, would recommend to everyone who needs more vitamins and minerals in there diet, great way to get more veggies in diet, love how its made me feel and look!
- I like many others have stumbled upon juicing as a source of real vitamins and minerals, and energy, as well as weight loss.
- Wonderful juice is full of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. We really feel an energy rush from juicing, love the machine.
- The amount of juice it makes is incredible. One grapefruit, one orange, a couple of tangerines, and one lemon produced 2 tall cups of pure vitamins.
- This will extract any fruit or root at lightning speed all the flavors retained and vitamins too.
- It’s a great way to take in a ton of the vitamins found in green veggies.
- The pulp is very dry and I know that I have gotten the optimal amount of juice and vitamins from my produce.
- I’ve loved what juicing has done for our vitamin intake.
- The best trick is to leave the skin on everything such as pineapples and melons – lots of vitamins in there.
- Not only am I enjoying my ‘juicing experience,’ I’m enjoying how easily I can clean-up after my vitamin-filled juicing is complete!
- This juicer helps you to travel a vitamin-enriched, nutritious path.
- Finally! Fresh unpasteurized juices so my toddler can enjoy fresh enzymes!
Reason 6: The Breville Is A Juicer For Extracting Fresh Healthy Juice…
If You Want To Get Into Juicing And Want To Have That Fresh Juice Experience As If You Went To A Juice Bar Then Buy This!
I love my Breville juicer! Orange juice has never tasted so good. It is sweet, creamy, and oh so fresh! I will never buy store bought again–there is such a difference. Everything tastes better juiced, and this juicer means business.
- The flavor of fresh juice just can’t be duplicated by anything you buy in a bottle or can.
- I figured if Joe Cross (Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead author) could get healthier using this so could I. More fresh vegetables and fruits can’t hurt anyone
- Fresh juiced OJ is amazing, but wait till you try a pineapple! Just by itself. Peel it and cut it into long chunks. Wow.
- My kids love the fresh apple juice, and now love apple/pear and apple/carrot. Who would have thought? Fresh orange is also a big hit.
- I have had this for several weeks and I am enjoying fresh fruit/vegetable juice daily.
- Delicious fresh juice in just a couple of minutes!
- This juicer is wonderful! I love making fresh juice.
- I adore my juicer! It is used every day to make fresh celery juice. I’ve made cherry watermelon which is a delicious combo. The juicer has no problem at all with turning a head of celery into two glasses of pure celery juice.
- This machine has changed my life and the lives around me. I am an official juicer! I make fresh juice daily and give my body what it needs and my family and friends as well.
- The best thing you can invest in is this machine. Juice every day and you will love it!
- I LOVE this juicer for its smart and smooth design, ease of putting it together as well as disassembly to wash, ease of cleaning, power of the machine to produce the most wonderful fresh-tasting juice.
Reason 7: The Breville Is A Juicer With Power…
The Breville Juicer Fountain Has Plenty Of Power… It Just Gobbles Through The Fruits And Veggies!
OK I seriously love this juicer! Handles my fruits and veggies very well and dang, it’s fast and powerful!
- Holy moly!! This thing is so powerful!
- I really love this juicer. For the size, it has a lot of power.
- The motor is very powerful and has two speeds for softer and harder fruits and vegetables.
- Very well made with a heavy base. Lots of power. Juices everything THOROUGHLY!!!!
- So I researched for a long time and finally decided on the Breville and then went with this one simply for a little more motor power.
- It provides a high power which allows you to speed up the whole process.
- This Breville juicer just has 3 simple settings, low, high, off, and it’s a hell of powerful on its high setting.
- I decided to pick up this juicer since it had enough power to handle tougher foods, but was much cheaper than other models on the market.
- My first juicing with it was surprising because it is much more powerful than I am used to.
- This thing is a powerhouse. You can just about add rocks to the thing. (not really). It is not a toy and makes real juice. Not like some other models.
- The motor is powerful enough to handle anything I’ve been able to put in it so far. I’m very pleased with this juicer.
- Great! I’ve used other juicers in the past, none had the power like this one.
- This thing is a beast in terms of power and will never get “stuck” because of overbearing loads.
Reason 8: The Breville Is A Juicer That Is Quieter Than Most…
It’s Quiet Compared To My Previous Juicer And There Is No Comparison When It Comes To Juicing The Vegetables!
My wife marvels at how quiet it is, and the powerful motor goes through even hard fruits and vegetables with ease
- This is a great juicer. It is quiet, does not walk across the counter, and is well made.
- Powerful and quiet, this machine makes juicing a breeze.
- It’s fairly quiet considering the power that it’s putting out to extract juice from a “dry” vegetable.
- I love my Breville Juicer. It seems very well made and it’s quiet, easy to clean.
- This is actually really quiet for juicing fleshy fruits and veggies. Slightly louder for firm carrots, cucumbers, etc.
- Quiet and smooth sounding, very easy to clean comes with everything you need.
- This machine is so quiet! I make my husband and me a juice in the morning. It literally takes me 5 minutes to make it and clean-up.
- Excellent juicer. SO EASY TO CLEAN. Quiet operation compared to others.
- This machine is awesome! I love that it’s quiet, I’m very satisfied and I’m sure you will also.
- Very strong motor and quiet considering how powerful. You won’t regret purchasing the JE98XL.
- Everything that has a motor in it will make noise, but I actually thought it was quiet. It’s nowhere close to a blender and much quieter than a coffee grinder or your garbage disposal.
- It was super quiet… much quieter than my little Cuisinart citrus juicer... I was pleasantly surprised by that.
- This juicer was so simple to operate, solidly built, and unbelievably quiet.
Reason 9: The Breville Is A Juicer That Juices In Seconds…
I Am Completely In Love With This Product! It Is Amazing… Juices Hard Items Like Carrots And Beets In Seconds!
This juicer starts pulling the veggies in on its own. I barely have to push down. And it juices in one second. It’s really got enough power for juicing several times a day.
- For soft fruits (strawberries, oranges) you can put it on the low speed, drop em in and you don’t even have to press down to get them juiced in seconds.
- Never had a juicer like this before but I use it every day. Very easy to use and clean. Makes any juice in seconds.
- This machine will juice an apple, an orange, and a handful of spinach in 3 seconds.
- So much easier than using a citrus juicer and you can throw in any kind of fruit to have it blended within seconds.
- This just shreds fruits and vegetables in seconds! I love it!
- Wow! This machine makes juice in seconds.
- I am extremely happy with this product. It eats up a big carrot in 2 seconds leaving behind almost no humidity.
- As far as high speed and more solid veggies and fruits, it rips through them in seconds and leaves nothing behind.
- You can throw in a whole cucumber or apple and it goes down in 3 seconds.
- I don’t spend a bunch of time chopping – small apples and whole veggies easily fit in the feeder tube whole and the dual speed motor gets the job done in seconds.
- It will do a quartered pineapple in just a few seconds. Carrots, no problem, nice powerful and smooth motor, seems to have quality bearings so it should last a while.
- The motor in this thing is powerful and rends even dense beets to juice in two seconds. Wow. Thank you, Breville.
Reason 10: The Breville Is A Juicer That Is Easy To Use…
This Juicer Is So Easy To Use That Now I Have My Daily Portion Of Fruits And Veggies With No Problems!
It is super easy to use. Just throw the fruit in and go. Thin-skinned fruits can be left with the fruit on. Thicker peelings like oranges would need to be removed, of course.
- It’s a quality built and easy-to-use juice machine.
- This juicer is easy to use and yields WAY more juice than I expected.
- Having a great time with this and am using it twice a day. Love that it is so easy to use and to clean up.
- It’s hard to be credible when I say that I love this machine, having had it less than 24 hours. But it’s just so easy to use!
- All of this made the Beville easier to use, and easier to clean up after using.
- This was a very easy machine to use. I have been enjoying apple juice and carrot juice, and celery juice. It’s a good way to get some health into your life.
- We used the Breville JE98XL juicer for the first time last night. It is so simple to use!
- The Juice Fountain is very easy to operate!
- I was pleasantly surprised when I realized how easy it is to use once I put it together.
- This is an easy-to-use juice extractor. It is fun to experiment with different tastes when mixing fruit and vegetables.
- The Breville JE98XL is amazing! It does its job well. Got a lot of juice from the veggies and fruits. Easy to operate and, very important to me, very easy to clean!
Reason 11: The Breville Is A Juicer That Looks Good On Your Countertop…
I Leave The Breville Juice Fountain Out On The Counter Because It Looks Classy Enough To Do So!
We got this baby home and started using it the same day. Impressive build and a good looking machine.
- I love juicing with it and it looks great on my counter. I have recommended this type of juicer to everyone that doesn’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on a juicer.
- It’s a nice luxury to have. It also looks stylish in the kitchen.
- Also, it looks pretty in the kitchen, no big black monster!!
- This juicer is very sturdy, very professional-looking, and works very well.
- It does everything well, looks sexy, and comes with extras like a cup and cleaning brush, which at first I thought were not that important, but having these makes juicing better.
- Very sleek looking as well.
- Another plus is this juicer is visually appealing and looks quite nice on my kitchen counter.
- I love this juicer, it’s everything I hoped for. It looks cool, works wonderful, and washing it by hand was a breeze.
- It works well, cleans up easily, and looks nice on the counter or can be stored away quickly.
- Plus it looks nice on my cabinet, too!
- Awesome juicer! Easy to clean, awesome look, not bulky.
Reason 12: The Breville Is A Juicer That Is The Best Value For Money…
I Was Researching To Find The Best Juicer I Could For The Best Price And I This Breville Juicer Totally Fits The Bill!
This was a great buy! After researching juicers in the price range I was willing to pay, I concluded that this product was the best buy for my needs. And I was correct.
- The Breville Juice Fountain is the best brand and model of juicer money can buy!
- I’ve reserved posting a review until I had it for a few months – By far, this is the best juicer.
- This juicer is the best purchase I made this year! I am totally in love with it.
- I would say that this purchase was the single best purchase I have ever made, ever, in terms of what a change it’s made on the whole family.
- Best purchase ever!!! I absolutely love this juicer!! I researched different juicers for probably over a month before I decided on this one and am so glad I did!!
- The price is great. I would have to say this is probably one of the best values on the market.
- The Breville Juice Fountain is the Best Juicer for the Money.
- We are on our second week with this juicer and I am so glad that we invested the money into it. We looked at many different types of juicers at many places and this was definitely the best choice for everything we wanted.
- This is the best thing ever!!! It is one of my favorite Amazon purchases ever.
- I purchased this Juicer after spending countless hours reading reviews, watching videos of the product, and checking competitor’s prices. This is hands down the best purchase I have made in quite some time.
In summary, the Juice Fountain Plus has a powerful 850-watt motor and slow, masticating juicing technology which gives you more nutritious juice while retaining the taste.
This brand also features here…
The large feed chute means less prepping for many sizes of fruit and vegetables – chop down produce to the desired size or use whole…
The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor is an amazing juicer that customers absolutely love!
We also recommend our article… Discover Why Breville Is A Good Brand For Reliable Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Breville Juice Fountain!
- The Breville Fountain is a juicer that takes whole fruit because it has a wide opening and is very powerful.
- It is a juicer that is easy to clean.
- The Breville Fountain is a juicer that removes pulp.
- This juicer can juice all sorts of fruit and vegetables including Ginger.
- A juicer provides an easy way to increase your intake of healthy vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
- This machine provides an excellent way to get into juicing and having fresh juice daily.
- The Breville Fountain is a very powerful juicer.
- Despite its immense power, the Breville operates quieter than most other juicers.
- It juices fast with many reporting it juices in seconds.
- The Breville Juice Fountain is very easy to use.
- This juicer looks attractive and you can leave it on your countertop or it is compact enough to easily store away as well.
- Many say the Breville Juice Fountain is the best juicer ever! It is certainly value for money.
You may also be interested in Can You Put Frozen Fruit In A Breville Juicer? (Why or Why Not?) and the Hamilton Beach Drinkmaster Vintage Malt Mixer And Milkshake Maker